HAPPPENING

HAPPPENING
>HAPPPENING
HAPPPENING

Another right wing nut job launches a terrorist attack. This time a stabbing in leafy Surrey, England.

Time to ban assault knives NOW
standard.co.uk/news/uk/surrey-stabbing-being-treated-as-terrorist-incident-inspired-by-farright-police-say-a4093986.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190317_174731.jpg (1080x1484, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk&t=547s
youtube.com/watch?v=4343dv0jOUI
youtube.com/watch?v=pDghBeYb-u8&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtu.be/fV4k_OcdhXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hysterical bongs are hilarious

OI BIN THAT KNOIFE

Impossible! How did he even obtain the knife?

>have we started the fire?

probably found it in a bin

Attached: dfger.jpg (1247x691, 186K)

Surreygang rise up!

Attached: 1534617937980.jpg (750x724, 69K)

What video is this from

I think I'm going to stop selling my knives to buyers in the UK. I really don't want to be called an accessory to terrorism if somebody uses my finely crafted, hand forged blades against a non-white.

The only other country I don't sell to is Estonia and that's only because it's illegal to mail knives there.

There's a stabbing in England like every 15 minutes though. Not a happening.

You’d get more business if that actually happened retard

I'm guessing one of Varg's vids by the looks of it

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk&t=547s

youtube.com/watch?v=4343dv0jOUI

youtube.com/watch?v=pDghBeYb-u8&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

it is worth watching

Hey, he used the tools he had available. I'll give him credit, although bongoloids should really try to learn them some gunsmithing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

Yeah, but do I really want to be known as the AR-15 of Bongistan stabbings?

If there isn’t video, it isn’t officio

Attached: solitary.jpg (335x393, 35K)

>knife attack
Ahem, gentlemen?

Attached: beta spy tf2.jpg (1007x752, 113K)

>its far right therefore terrorism
wtf

(Insert loicense joke here)

> one guy stabbed in the hand

thank god his lack of access to assault knives limited the damage. could have just rented a truck of peace instead if he didnt have any access to assault knives tho; or do you need a license for that too?

yes.

you'll get buyers everywear

BAN ASSAULT KNIFE

Glass a Muslim today!

BigCity.livingin(Part.and(parcel))

ANGLO SPHERE: PASS THE ATTACK OVER

>New Zealand
>UK

Now it's either Canada, US, or Australia.

Attached: 123423141231324.jpg (643x404, 28K)

"What user just cause he's brown doesn't mean it was a terror attack we have to wait for the facts. #Religion of peace bigot"
I'm done with clown world, the media are step by step following what the manifesto said, did he have insider info?

>Happening
>A stabbing
Nothing without livestream and < 50 dieds is a happening, user.
The ante has been upped.

Lol

19 year old was out of hospital the same day. 50 year old, drunk virgin will be gettting raped by muslims in prison for the next 5-10 years

Another victory for you fuckwits

>ALT RIGHT
>WHITE SUPREMACY

Christ, no matter what happens they never change their buzzwords

Presenting the Ginsu Technique.

NOTE: Tested this myself, it makes a blade that is capable of cutting... zucchinis. If you're very careful. Also tomatoes, much like the original Ginsu blades were. ABSOLUTE SHIT at cutting ANYTHING else, and if you try to stab anyone with it, the whole blade will disintegrate into a billion foil shreds.

Still, it slices it dices, amirite?

Attached: 1552155556288.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Attached: A0AEE038-1062-4C7E-B832-022168014D10.jpg (640x454, 66K)

Only a knife? How cucked are you?

so the stabbing crime wave was white nationalists all along, got it media, and thanks

You could make a way better knife out of a piece of bar stock and an angle grinder this is just a novelty.

Knife? Use a truck of peace or at least a sword.

Fuck yeah, but bar stock isn't a household material in Gore Shave ThuQueen land. The police even treat prybars as illegal contraband.

>Tested this myself

Attached: never happened.jpg (488x351, 23K)

Will they ban deodorants and lighters next?

>tfw the cia nigger was behind bane from the start

Attached: thKXKBVB1S.jpg (400x400, 28K)

How the fuck are you cunts even supposed to have an economy if FUCKING TOOLS are banned?

Attached: 1552631216064.jpg (600x315, 21K)

You idiot its five eyes and MI6 thats why its only anglosphere

This

Attached: Basedpolekillsmuzzies.gif (327x251, 1020K)

Let it be a plastic knife

bane was a cia nigger

Really, you're better off using a fire hardened pointy stick than a Ginsu knoife, dunno if bongs can still watch this video but here's how to make a proper wooden spear:

youtu.be/fV4k_OcdhXo

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-142311.jpg (719x762, 313K)

This is not a coincidence, (((they))) want White's to be demonized. It's so fucking clear!!! They aren't even hiding anymore they are going full out

Someone got that tweet posted after the NZ thing where someone said something like "for a race that complains about being replaced, you sure are giving us a lot of reasons to make it a reality"?

the only thing that's going to stop this is to let us have a white ethnostate, somewhere, anywhere, maybe like indian reservations, where we can go with right of return and disavow our formerly western governments and live in peace unmolested.

Attached: 1552660807026.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

ok this is getting out of hand. we need to move all moslems to their own countries for their own safety.

The bongs are really hitting Orwellian levels of control.
Soon the United Kaliphate will be a reality and natives will be rounded up and beheaded publicly in Trafalgar Square

Attached: 1480401234024.gif (500x321, 56K)

*excuses

we're giving them EXCUSES to make it a reality

and we won't stop, because there will always be crazies with the ability to kill other people

the difference is, the white people condemn criminals like the christchurch killer and send them to fucking jail

muslims, on the other hand, protect and praise terrorist killers, and always have

Attached: muslims-celebrate.jpg (800x420, 69K)

translation: we are calling this terrorism because we don't want to offend muslims

Well, it is mass murder. It's still not worth throwing away rule of law just to stigginit to the Muslims.

It will be a sad day when the law becomes so corrupt there's not even a pretense of upholding it any more. Sad, and very bloody. (And, yes, that's WHEN, not if.)

>Well, it is mass murder
meh. you want sympathy for musselmen, you're in the wrong place.

mass murder? some kid got stabbed, and he didn't die
which is a daily occurrence in the uk these days

From now on being anything but obedient cattle will be terrorism brought on by white hate". Don't even think about having an opinion on the matter.

Attached: 1552492495306.png (416x421, 4K)

This