Serious, do you support this guy?

Do you honestly suppirt him? No memes or bants, do you think killing those people was right? His ideals?

Discuss

Attached: Guy.png (378x398, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552639225462.webm
twitter.com/SarziSarah/status/1106724456263766017
drive.google.com/file/d/1Nb-uopvAam7NKAfspaUBsX3Yq7Tp9UeN/view?usp=drivesdk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtu.be/4TYv2PhG89A?t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ya

>people
oh OP you have so much to learn

No

part and parcel of living in a multicultural city

Attached: 4B093697-6BDD-4496-B46D-E1C48913BA6C.jpg (960x598, 73K)

He was defending his people's country and trying to curb the shit skin invasion. He's an unsung hero

Support him? No.
Feel bad for his victims? No.

Revenge is best served cold I guess eh?

Attached: 1552626327565.jpg (600x831, 107K)

I can see where he was coming from and i won't judge him for his actions since it wasn't my country since I'm not a lousy globalist

Attached: 1552775510237.png (763x870, 466K)

Maybe

Here, every third such as he.

Yes I do.

think the memes are good, but don't support him. not going down the road where killing innocence people is acceptable, if he went after the gang houses or politicians i'd be down, i might even have been ok with it if he spared the children and only killed the adults, it would've at least showed some humanity but no, not going down the road of barbarianism which is what makes the west is superior to other cultures

I support this man. His only crime was not taking more muslim scum with him.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.

Attached: legetfuckedmeme.png (1000x500, 42K)

who is that?

Attached: 1549029939115.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

he shouldn't have done what he done but everything he said was correct.

No memes or bants? You're in the wrong place, cunt hair

No.
Either it was a false flag, or it wasn't.
If it wasn't a false flag and actually just some guy who chimped out on his own, then he is retarded. Good intentions overall (albeit some downright idiocy in the memefesto), wrong solutions, and the consequences will ultimately be detrimental to the cause he claims to support.
If it was indeed a false flag, well, nothing to add.

Attached: shooter_summary.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

I don't support him. Not crying about the victims either but the dead kids are a shame. Ventilating brown toddlers isn't how you preserve a future for the white race

It was nice seeing Muslims finally get a taste of their own medicine after they've killed countless innocent people in terrorist attacks. It sets a strong message that people have had enough and are going to start hitting them back.

Attached: pepe_your_own_medicine.jpg (646x514, 76K)

You're all disgusting and you should feel bad about yourself.
Sent from my iPhone

Fuck yes

Muslims aren’t people you dipshit. They’re ants

Eh, I don’t care what he did or why he did it. I just enjoyed watching a happening in first person on live streaming. More happenings should be like that. Imagine if we got Pulse nightclub FPS footage.

But it was fake. No one died.

No. What a fucking coward.

he dindu nuffin but something else he dindu was name the jew. I'll call him a cuck but give him some points for effort.

Just a heated gaming moment

Attached: 1552834421894.jpg (537x396, 47K)

/thread

of course

No, mossadniggers can get fucked.

Attached: false_flag.png (1870x570, 140K)

if you support a white ethnostate, you also support actions like this one.
pointless idealism will get you nowhere - at some point, you have to take action.

That doesn't make any sense you retard. It's not like they'll grow up to be white! Kill all shit skins, even kids. They just grow up to be adult shit skins that breed more shit skins, I mean this is common sense.

why not?

If he actually wanted to help his cause this was the worst way to do it, but if he wanted to accelerate the destruction of western society, then good job m8, you played us like a fiddle.

no, I don't support Mossad or the Jewish D&C tactic of accelerationism, and anyone who does is a brainlet in need of culling.

Great

What's his name again Jow Forums?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552639225462.webm

>Do you honestly suppirt him? No memes or bants, do you think killing those people was right? His ideals?
never named the jew so its probably a distraction for whats going on in the gaza strip and israel. look at NZ goy not the middle east!

Attached: memefarmer.jpg (500x488, 34K)

he got nice skills, did all in five minutes

>Ventilating brown toddlers isn't how you preserve a future for the white race
But it is, you retard.

Moshe Tarrantsteinberg

>No memes or bants

Ok, you heard him folks. In this thread we are super-duper serious, no irony, no sarcasm, no edgelording, no spering. OP is our supreme lord, and this thread will be unlike any other ever on Jow Forums, for our Lord has spoken

p.s. - in case it isn't clear - i think OP is a fag

Attached: th.jpg (474x337, 25K)

We don't support Mossad and the Muslims on pol can confirm.

stfu latvia. what the fuck do you know about anything. go be an edge lord by a dumpster somewhere

twitter.com/SarziSarah/status/1106724456263766017

I would consider him a hero if he came to India and then fight the Invaders on the LOC cause they would have been both Muslims and Terrorists.Guys saying the deed done by him is good are nothing but little pussies sitting behind screen and crying like a little bitch.

Mossad Muzzie Mauler

Goy Matator

The video was beautiful, when's the next chapter?

drive.google.com/file/d/1Nb-uopvAam7NKAfspaUBsX3Yq7Tp9UeN/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the inevitable outcome of this undemocratic experiment. You feed bears, you get bear attacks. You import a complete foreign culture and people, you get terrorist tic for tacs.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: tomyzion.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Read his memo, this is exactly what he wants, and so far it's been playing out exactly as he wanted.

Kikes weren't the ones who originally brought and still bring these fuckheads to your country. Just killing the invaders is not enough here.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-Europe-Multiculturalism-Migrant-Crisis.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

Robert Paulson

That last paragraph might as well as be unironic

Read his essay and tell me you don't support him.

It's hard to say, now that the initial novelty has warn off I'm still coming to terms with it. I can understand his motives, and I can respect the fact that instead of just talking he actually took the initiative to do what he felt was necessary. But I'm not sure I can condone his specific actions.

No I don’t support him. I wish I could confront his ass with or without a weapon and avenge Ebba on my own.

I don't condone the killing but he's putting the media to shame, and i respect that.

Here all the news are talking about fortnite being a killer training game, the circle game being a white supremacist sign, and some other bullshit about his manifesto

Yeah what a (((coincidence))) that this Jow Forums user never once mentioned what type of (((interests))) are behind the issues he brings up.

Can we stop this fucking memeshit "Hurr durr mossad operative, the consequences of his actions impact the west negatively" bullshit.
He kills 49 muslims and now muslims and communist swine are gonna be mad and that's somehow bad for the west? Who the fuck cares, muslims do some stupid shit back and then another white man kills 60 muslims this time. You're so deep in your wannabe pseudointellectual bullshit. This happening was great, and needed, it's a strong message. Fuck with whites, you're in our sights.

Going to say it once again, the muslims hands have been forced, either they take this blow right to the fucking face and shut the fuck up about it with their tails behind their legs, or they escalate it further. They are still minorities, and we fuck them up.

Full support, and I’m not even white.

I dont feel disgust by the act itself( I have watched too many gore vids), I would say he got what He wanted, a reaction from the left so totalitarian that It would obly the right to radicalize even further, He was not a moron. Now? Do I think He is right? No, The problem is not "le great replacement " or the evil capitalists, the issue is the system itself which is doomed to trainwreck.

>Do you honestly suppirt him
No, he's a false flag nigger
>do you think killing those people was right
If there were 10,000 of him and they hit 1000s of mosques like this in europe or the US and killed 100,000 it would be useful. As a one time thing it just gave an excuse to crack down on gun, speech, and internet freedoms, exactly as was the purpose of the event.
>His ideals
His ideals were an aggregate of ideas that ZOG intel orgs had gathered from monitoring sites like pol. And they threw in a pro-gay, pro-zionist angle. Some of the views were good, but they were not his. The manifesto was meant to demonize the views therein. So when someone espouses those views, critics will point out that those are the views of the shooter.

No, I don't support child killers and cowards who target unarmed civilians.

Want war? Go to a war zone. Absolute cowardice. The fact that Jow Forums thinks this is their new messiah is a true comedy. What a bunch of pussy retards you are.

>muh race war
Yeah, you've been fully jewed. This whole thing was probably a false flag designed to make you look even worse. But they've succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, because now you're amplifying the effect and making yourself look truly evil. LOL. What a bunch of fucking retarded sheep, I can't believe Jow Forums is this fucking naive and stupid

>Do you honestly suppirt him?
what's the big deal about that
as was the case with Breivik, and indeed with Kaczinsky and others, what they say was correct.. It was the murders that were wrong
this guy running into a mosque killing 50 people is garbage. But his message remains intact

They destroy harmony everywhere they go. The (((people))) who bring them are the real problem.

On track to becoming a minority in every majority white country before the inevitable genocide begins shortly after in a few decades and you are worried about some shitty strip of desert filled with muzzies.

Keep doing nothing user. It's working out great so far. 30 more years of shitposting about kikes and the Muzzies will have you and your kind kneeled down in the town centre having your throats sawed into while gurgle "it was da j00s"

if you can't even be bothered to do something about the wolf at the door right now there's absolutely 0 fucking chance of you ever starting annuda shoa.

this but unironically

Attached: 1552683815765.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

New Zealand is one of the most Peaceful country in the world and you are saying Muslims were destroying your harmony.

>Go to a war zone
The jews have made the whole world a war zone unfortunately.

Attached: 1544879466754.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

I support him insofar as a catalyst for change. Someone like him was an eventuality, no matter which way you look at it. We can argue about who cast the first stone in this cascade of bad events, but it's ultimately pointless to do so. We're in this mess, and he is a product of it.

Attached: 1534895492162.jpg (680x1020, 95K)

>196 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

Attached: 32443324.jpg (701x701, 92K)

I understand why he did it, i dont support the violence tho. But sometimes...to get your message across you gotta mean business.

i dont disagree with any of what you fucking said mutt. i just think its a distraction to look away from the billions we give israel to slaughter palestinian kids in the gaza strip. i can hold both beliefs cant i?

Muslims and Kikes.

Both sides of the same coin to fuck the goy. But when the goy doesn't play, the kike will beat their Muslim bastard children and weaponize it against the goy. Fuck both Kikes and Muslims.

This man is a warrior of the west. Absolutely based.

>it was a false flag goy, there isn't actually anyone in the world who thinks like you do! don't even dare try to rise up, goy! you are alone!

Attached: greentext_jew.jpg (455x548, 60K)

Yes. That is why the jews brought them.

Yes, although I'm not an ethnonationlist. I just hate Islam and want it eradicated from the West. Half of their people support Islamic terrorist attacks when they happen against us. I watched that video with enjoyment. Our leaders and people are weak and that is why we are being replaced, young girls are being raped and murdered, etc. You cannot show weakness in the face of that. You have to be just as strong and mean as them.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

BREAKING
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>BREAKING

>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:

Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad Mahmood
Mehmet
Mahmud
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: YourFalseProphet.jpg (520x497, 69K)

Supporting him 100%.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

>Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch. Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts' weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. "Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical."

He was saving us.

How could anyone support him, targeting innocent people? Maybe if he went after the real criminals. He clearly was part of a mass ritual sacrifice and social engineering operation having to do with the Ides of March, carried out for the Jews, Masons, Satanists, Christians, or other some group. He's an agent for an organization.

youtu.be/4TYv2PhG89A?t=73

Attached: smoothoperator.jpg (750x400, 116K)

He did what every Jow Forumslack would do if there were no consequences to his actions
Dont lie to me folks

No.

No responses at all? Strange.
Have I been shadowbanned?

That would imply a "person" who supports this scum is actually human being

absolutely

His goals I largely agree with. No Eco-Fascism. His methods are questionable at best.

>Fuck with whites, you're in our sights.

Im going to use that.

>kill adults
>spare the children
I want my children to face radicals! what a faggot you are. There is no humanity in war you stupid faggot, kill yourself.

It's not at all surprising this happened. It was going to happen eventually. The only reason you guys are acting surprised is because you prefer the illusion of moral superiority right now. Ok that's fine, I'm not a radical either, I choose to work within the process as well. The question does become though, do you have a breaking point where you recognize the process does not or cannot work? I surely hear many of you making that accusation daily. Then what? Perhaps "at least we weren't violent" will be your last words. How christlike.

These people individually? Innocent perhaps, although allegedly the mosque had some history of extremism which I was unable to verify personally. Regardless, lets call them innocent, they are still part of the greater whole of Islam. The same way we might be categorized by Muslims as part of the greater whole of Christendom. I can't remember a time in my life when Muslims havent been hijacking airplanes, blowing up buildings, taking hostages, massacring innocents, raping young girls, stoning women for being raped, murdering faggots and engaging in general barbarian fuckery that by comparison makes chicago gangbagers look like a bunch of church boys. Before 2001 it was condemned by the west to a degree. Now we get "Not all Muslims." Children run over with a truck and dismembered. Not all muslims. Nearly 100 slaughtered in Paris. Not all muslims. 1500 girls systematically raped for years. Not all muslims. Not all muslims. Authorities refuse to take action and worse, they blame those of exposing it! Racists, bigots, intolerant!

Cowards always look up to other cowards.

Attached: B292E20C-9C3A-42E7-AC0A-DC60173541C7.png (447x438, 385K)

Whether you like it or not, two sides exist and one of them is inordinately prone to violence. This was going to happen eventually. You may say "but hes no better than a muslim now" and you may be right, but when the authorities fail to act and allow the enemy to continue onward, there are two outcomes. Accept subjugation and eventual extinction, or adopt tactics that worked against you so effectively. War is not about moral superiority, its about brutality and exerting force upon the other. If a knife is pulled on you, you pull a gun. If they kill ten of yours, 100 of theirs pay the price. Waging war against you must be too expensive to continue and the enemy forced to submit to your overwhelming nature.

That is what happened here and while I take no joy in the slaughter of innocents, this is just the beginning. I've seen plenty of Jew removal this, Jew removal that. Fuck the spics, kill them at the boarder, drive them out! Intern the shitlibs, destroy liberalism etc. How do you think that all works? You think all of those people go peacefully? Violence is the final arbiter in all matters of man. Brenton will not be alone in his ferocity, he is merely the first to be driven to his brink. Do you think he is the only accelerationist that exists? Muslims have already vowed to take revenge. They will undoubtedly kill innocents as they have been for the last 50 years. Will you rationalist it for them as well?

Frankly I'm surprised that whites have been as restrained as they have. All of you are flipping your fucking lid over 40-50 muslims dead (vs the 1000's killed on the opposing side) while 3 times that died in Africa just recently. Seems to me this number is actually more of a testament to the restraint whites have as a whole than anything.

Attached: 1552770541011.png (1440x1860, 1.27M)

>His methods are questionable at best.
How do you kill more people than 50? Rent an airplan and drop a bomb on their apartment block?

Of course i support anyone who takes down our racial enemies.

Attached: veri nais.jpg (634x482, 94K)

The problems he brings up are undeniably true. His execution and solutions could have been better.

If he wanted to be a vigilante, he shouldve gone after extremist members hiding in 1st world countries.

A bet a lot more people would be with him then