CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTER FLED TO ISRAEL WITH THE HELP OF (((UNKNOWN AIDES)))

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

Attached: (((UNKNOWN AIDES))).jpg (801x1773, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html
abc7news.com/police-50-dead-1-charged-in-new-zealand-mosque-shootings/5194137/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 shooters no one is talking about

Attached: Christchurch 2 Shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

4th shooter no ones talking about

Attached: 1552820482240 - Copy.jpg (912x960, 552K)

Mossad did it to change the gun laws in the country that all the elites are fleeing to in preparation for the inevitable economic collapse.

Thats what this is about

Attached: gun.jpg (664x458, 58K)

Fake news website

Fuck off mossad

Attached: For reference.jpg (754x622, 291K)

No source tho

schizo thread

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Bump

WHY WOULD MOSSAD EXPOSE THEIR OWN AGENT DICKHEAD

>I dont believe it because its not CNN or BBC
I dont believe it because its not CNN or BBC

WHY WOULD MOSSAD EXPOSE THEIR OWN AGENT DICKHEAD

Literally just saying anything

>schizo
JIDF script right here

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice reverse psychology mossad

(((you're))) not tricking anyone

sa ge

lone wolf

Attached: op.jpg (500x749, 91K)

Welcome to Jow Forums

Its very telling when the thread gets flooded with (((very concerned))) posters.

There must be something to this based solely n the amount of damage control. The shills are like evidence of legitimacy

Attached: 1551770375792.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Check this

Someone post the shillometer!!!

It's not reverse psychology:

I'M SAYING THE SHOOTER IS MOSSAD
I'M SAYING MOSSAD WROTE HIS MANIFESTO
>I'M SAYING THE SHOOTER IS MOSSAD
>I'M SAYING MOSSAD WROTE HIS MANIFESTO

Attached: 1552842973152.jpg (748x414, 53K)

Many elites have already build doomsday bunkers in NZ right?

RED FLAGS:
>videos weren't taken down until people started calling it fake
>shooter was allowed to stream copyrighted music for 16 fucking minutes
>music played was all meme music to point fingers at this fucking board
>shooter had all the necessary "white nationalist" paraphernalia
>shooter wanted to "protect the white race" but never ONCE mentioned the Kalergi plan or the fucking JEWS
>more than one shooter but the lone wolf narrative still being pushed
>shooter had memes painted all over the guns for extra meme potential
>shooter was in PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA
>anons find crisis actor, shill cope ensues
>makes millions from BitConnect

>lone wolf
Explain >and > > >

same mosque. Rehearsing the shooting.

Interdasting
Doesn’t look like same building at all so there needs to be some evidence to link these two separate times and places

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's been explained. Look it up.

Attached: noFun.jpg (1181x1271, 550K)

Apparently

Why is he in fatigues?
You tell me if its so important.
Otherwise - you cant

Attached: D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg large.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

Attached: 1552676260964.png (450x572, 457K)

Attached: 1552761056414.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Attached: 1552745895362.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

No. One. Cares.

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1552808787125.png (631x960, 447K)

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html

Evidence. Of. Legitimacy

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

Attached: vt1.jpg (1007x4336, 2.91M)

But nobody covers Zionist crimes anyways. It’s just not gonna get media coverage Bibi could eat a Palestinian baby televised live from the top of the Statue of Liberty and it would go unreported. (((Their))) crimes are not getting the light of day regardless of how many shootings occur

Attached: 1552665722713.png (723x694, 442K)

Attached: 1552745922200.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

well, true

Attached: 1552764001225.jpg (1311x2074, 485K)

Attached: 1552758631544.png (1754x2400, 2.96M)

Millar said he had no weapons on him, but was wearing camouflage when the incident took place. He claims he wears it every day.
"They have given me a verbal warning for stupidity and the only thing they could say was [that it was] disorderly behaviour.

"I still don't understand how I was doing disorderly behaviour for wearing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time."

He claims he will be seeking compensation for the incident.

A police spokesperson told Newshub the situation on Friday afternoon was incredibly serious.

"Our response yesterday was in the early stages and we were obviously looking closely to build a picture of any of the individuals involved and all of their activities prior to this horrific event. This was a fluid, fast, live and evolving situation.

"Police were responding to a multitude of reports potentially related to the unfolding situation.

"There is no guarantee the risk is limited to Canterbury and we need all New Zealanders to be extra vigilant."

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html

and the two with weapons were good sams responding to the gunfire.

Attached: 91qkjnaqdqh01.jpg (328x260, 18K)

Nice try Mossad

99.9% Mossad.

You don’t read all the shit he read and no about white genocide but not about Jews. It’s clear as fucking day. And even if he is legit, he’s a retard. Cause more attacks and more tension between Muslims and Humans, only the Jews win. He should’ve attacked a federal building, a synagogue, or a news headquarters. Those are the people who need to be living in fear. Treat the cancer not the symptoms.

Attached: 2DF5C2F4-7D26-4378-9757-DFC8487AFD48.jpg (1125x1034, 510K)

This is one hell of an info dump bongbro. You’ve been busy

>anyone that doesn’t tow the party lines that I like is an agent
Hello fellow whites

Youre just literally saying anything at this point

>give millions of people a reason to go to 4/8 chan and face exposure to people talking about jews
>REEEE BUT HE WENT AFTER THE BASED MUSLIMS AND NOT JEWS HES TOTALLY A JEW
Ok rabbi

Armed police that didn't have enough time to take off civvies.

You keep projecting.

Probably on the manic side of his manic depression and schizophrenia. High energy.

Attached: gayBrained.jpg (1172x1198, 429K)

Exposing mossad is not something jews do.
What the fuck is wrong with you .
Some burgers are dumb as fuck honestly

You say that, but he says
>the two with weapons were good sams responding to the gunfire. >

So which is it?

Literally kill yourself. If it was a random revenge shooting I wouldn’t question it. But he was drenched in Jow Forums memes and wrote an 80 page manifesto about white genocide and just happened to leave out the Jews behind everything he was complaining about? Fuck out of here and lurk more.

Attached: BBB09581-ECE6-4A2A-AA1B-6F883F1B653A.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

>some
Ifyouonlyknewhowbadthibgsreallyare.jpg

>Exposing mossad is not something jews do.
You've never exposed anything, Rabbi.
He gave Jow Forums exposure to millions of young men to come and learn about the red pill.
Time to take off the mask shill.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>schizophrenia
again - this is JDIF script.
As >So predictable

Nope. They were the two arrested and held. Good sams. One is still being held(last I read) because his fun papers weren't in order or something. But good sams and not perps or super spys.

Nice mental gymnastics faggot. I don’t care if he shot up a mosque, I care that he did it, wrote a manifesto, and didn’t mention Jews.

If you’re so concern then go write your own manifesto and shoot up aipac already. We’re waiting. Livestream that shit too faggot I m ending my record setting 30 min nofap when you do

listen kid.
He did nothing good for pol

>he didn’t do it the way I would have so he must be an agent
Mental gymnastics indeed

>I don’t care if he shot up a mosque,
You do care, though. You desperately want to kill the view that he did something good in the eyes of people on Jow Forums because you're a shill. How much do you get paid, anyway? Trying to kill good morale on Jow Forums?

I wish I could be that hero.

I'm sure that's what your employer wants me to think. While on the contrary, I'd love to see more like this

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

>Are you anti semetic?
>No

this is all you need to know

Attached: no.jpg (776x181, 21K)

Bro the best thing they could do would be shut this place down and release us into the world. Imagine the shitposting and greentexting from street corners

>You keep projecting.
>Calls everyone Mossad or Rabbi

Attached: 1551036988231.jpg (626x626, 65K)

>fleg
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THAT IMAGE YOU FILTHY THIEF.
I'M GONNA RAKE YOU.

My God.

Attached: 1552811742990.png (184x314, 72K)

>Explicitly states Jews in Western countries are his enemy
Based.

REMEMBER THIS
>OP WOULD GO TO JAIL IF HE WERENT A SHILL AND ENDORSED THIS MANS ACTIONS

Attached: 1552839754505.png (510x765, 374K)

This will be memory-holed.
The normie will never know.

Holy shit you people are retarded. What’s your explanation then of him not naming the Jew in his manifesto? And not only that but saying Jews aren’t the enemy lol. I don’t give a fuck about dead Muslims, I give a fuck about Exposing Jews, the actual terrorists and reason Muslims are here. 50 Muslims getting shot doesn’t make up for hundreds of thousands of Christians slaughtered by Jews and Muslims.

As OP demonstrated, he said Jews belong in Israel and out of Europe if they know whats good for them.

Attached: 1552842344051.jpg (800x600, 165K)

they're shills m8. Their tactics are to accuse legit anons as being kikes and shills. Board is infested with them.

Ok can we agree that everyone that comes here and posts has an agenda. All of us. Sometimes ithe agenda is to fact find. Sometimes it’s to shitpost. Sometimes it’s to shill. Everyone has a reason tho or we would be doing ANY OTHER THING with our time. What seems to be the point of contention is that we don’t agree on why he did what he did
I didn’t see this much head scratching and shit flinging in the Vegas threads and over a year later nobody knows his true intentions. And this duud in NZ left a manifesto. Still we’re arguing about maybes boys

Who’s responsible for mass immigration? Degeneracy normalization? Feminism? Anti White Propaganda?

Muslims? Amish?

OP is for sure a massive like shill

Me on the right

>Didn't watch the video

Kindly fuck off

bump

>>OP WOULD GO TO JAIL
Why?

You really are emotionally invested in stopping people from hating Muslims. I know you're black and so this is hard for you but it's possible for someone to hate both at the same time.

Based

>((UNKNOWN AIDES)))
mosad

Why would a kike expose kikes?

exactly

Friendly reminder you can tell the bots by the image names assigned. Many share the same folders so they have the images saved as the exact same as another poster under another flag
They aren’t sending their best
If fat sister is watching: tits or gtfo

Because you live in a Dystopian Orwell Muslim state that regularly polices wrongthink.

Attached: 10d6ac67b5ebb047d0b1a5ea10403dae.png (814x758, 930K)

Holy shit, didn't Alex Jones rant about new Zealand bunkers being built for the silicon valley elites?

>but it’s impossible for someone to not hate both at the same time
FTFY

MOSSAD THREAD

DONT BUMP IT

Just got timed out for "announcing" in this thread. Touchy touchy.

>two armed guys
Two other armed suspects were taken into custody while police tried to determine what role, if any, they played in the cold-blooded attack that stunned New Zealand, a country so peaceful that police officers rarely carry guns. One woman was released without charges and a second man was charged with weapons offenses unrelated to the shooting, police said Saturday.
abc7news.com/police-50-dead-1-charged-in-new-zealand-mosque-shootings/5194137/

Attached: jess-southern-library-help.jpg (778x1500, 210K)

You're not exposing anything.
You are using the classic Jewish trick of diffusing good morale by introducing skepticism and infighting among a group of people you fear. Theodor Herzl commented on how if you direct peoples hatred for Jews then they are a tool rather than a danger. And thats what you are trying to do, by tarnishing a big victory

>one post by this id
Ok boys abandon ship. You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Pack it up. We’re outta here. Anybody else feeling sleepy??

You’re stupidity is actually inspiring. I don’t want Muslims in my country, I don’t want any non Europeans in my country, but they are not coming here of their own volition through force, they are being let in and incentivized to come here. BY FUCKING JEWS. Are you not grasping that concept? There will always be tension with Muslims and non Muslims because they’re fucking savages, so put them in their own country and if they try to attack us annihilate them. Shoot up a mosque, a black neighborhood, I don’t give a fuck, exposes the jews

Yup, loads.
Odd place for a bunker though as it's got loads of volcanic activity.

Central US or Canada would've made better locations.

See > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Shills are so rampant ant coordinated, they actually lend credence to the conspiracy. LOL

Attached: 1550816620873.gif (236x420, 1.87M)