If you're not white, dont have a gf, but want to have kids, PLEASE...

If you're not white, dont have a gf, but want to have kids, PLEASE, choose artificial insemination and give a birth to a white kid. That's the best thing to do for the white race.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: IMG-20161205-WA0007.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Why do I want to cuck a brazilian?

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

This is true
Plenty of nonwhites will pay good money for you to bleach their genes too

as a European, I 100% endorse this idea.

Its not cucking. I dont even have a gf. I'll pay some woman to carry the child until they are born

Sure, you bros need all the help you can get.

Attached: 71668631_p5.png (1845x1844, 700K)

Yes. Btw, can you sell me your sperm?

I had a white son and he is a rap loving SJW whose not having children a total disappoint.

those fucking hips and that stomach oh my GOD

Attached: N U T T.gif (200x200, 1.64M)

At least you did your part. Dont worry.

After creating this thread, I realized that this is my new dream, giving a birth to a white kid.
I'll literally do that.

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

artificial insemination. LOL even in reproduction we have to get cucked.

Nono, i do it for free

Attached: 1548379436052.png (960x960, 459K)

bump for the best idea

You want me to have a non white kid? I have no choice, you stupid fuck.

stop saying shit, your country is almost 100% mixed races, dumb pseudo-arian bitch

If this is what the white race has come to, then maybe it's better to not continue the shitty genetic lineage, just saiyan.

>pseudo-arian bitch
I'm not arian, I never said that.

Do you have blue eyes? I want my kid to be a Chad, having blue eyes in Brazil makes you a semi god

Ru a woman?

I have the rarest eye colour, gray

Nope. But I'll do what OP said.

Gray is not the same thing as black? My eyes are black, I want a different thing

I have blonde hair blue eyes, rather tall, and decided to breed with a black woman.

Attached: 1552844196559.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Mine is red

Turned ur dna into shit Kek

Gray is the rarest of the Aryan eye colours stupid. Blue eyes are more common than gray.

What about red hair?
What is your opinion on people with red hair, and gray eyes

Best chad genes are Icelandic and Dutch, shittiest is british they're always go bald at a very young age

Chinks will rule the world

Very Celtic indeed
Very rare combo

Best idea ever. Every non white user should do that.

But that would make me a cuck

Red hair is pretty, but I'd rather blue eyes.

Nigger

Not if the girl is not you gf

...So?

Bump. Non white anons should see this idea.

My fiancée has red hair & gray eyes so that’s why I was asking, my hair turns red when I grow it out but when it’s short it’s dark brown. Hope our kids have red hair & gray eyes

My kids will have red hair and blue eyes. Blue eyes are better. I'll buy the semen of some ginger blue eyed user.

alright i like where your going with this

man i swear when i get waifu ill get 5 kids just like my dad did

You dont need a woman to get kids, user

All brazilians are doing it
Pic related

Attached: 1502715214559.jpg (1492x1452, 452K)

Self-hating faggot

It's beautiful honestly. Hopefully I get rebleached

Attached: mulatto (2).jpg (1024x577, 61K)

nobody asked, mutt

Show that flag

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

fuck the white race. my wife and kids will be brown like me.

Are people with green eyes considered white?

How will artificially inseminating sperm in me make me have kids?

I looked into hiring a women to inseminate for me, but it would cost at least 60k here.

Is there any way to do this cheaper?

lmao white loser

There is no guarantee that your sperm will be given to a white woman. The old fashioned way is the only way to be sure.

>not white
>have kids
>hue flag
haha leave

Attached: chemo1.jpg (1920x1078, 132K)

Looks half monkey desu

Attached: 1552727083825.png (1344x1136, 938K)

5 11

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

>if you're not white have a half white baby mutt
wtf no you retarded faggot

>fuck the white race. my wife and kids will be brown like me.

This nigger

Greates idea ever. And Im not saying that because I am OP.

S

Rape

What are you doing on Jow Forums?

Latinos are short, okay? No bulli :(

Attached: 1459989506535.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Pay some chick to carry the kid

Producing mutt offspring a Brazilian habit, hard to abandon desu

You dont have a female friend? Ask her to do it for you

>There is no guarantee that your sperm will be given to a white woman
Not true. I'll ask my friend to do it, she is white.

>half white
Are you retarded? I'll take white guy's sperm and pay a white women to get pregnant for me.

true

A cuck and a mutt are trying to make fun of me? pfhahahaha

>having blue eyes in Brazil makes you a semi god
This is true. I knew a guy who was pretty average looking, but because he was blonde and blue-eyed, qts would literally throw themselves at him.

That tummy is amazing. I would spend an hour just kissing it.

>Nope. But I'll do what OP said.
>Best idea ever.
Hey, retard, you know that if you change your memeflag you ID remains the same, right? Why are you replying to yourself?

Attached: 378273642.jpg (2048x1365, 479K)

Lol.

>tummy

It's wide hips you clown.

I got blue eye's buy here's the kicker.
[spoiler]I'm 5'8"[/spoiler]

Attached: 1470073163716.png (1059x962, 861K)

Only if I also get to inseminate her naturally as well
Its a Deal!

>if you are here you must conform and blend in with the mainstream.

Lol at being such a normalfag loser.

Whites need to be fucking eliminated.

Find a tall gf who got tall parents and siblings.

Thanks for shitting in the gene pool.

I have to deal with niggers on a daily basis for my job. I live in an apartment complex filled with niggers.

To even consider dating, let alone marrying or having kids with a black woman makes my stomach churn. I hope you get hit by a truck and your kids get lynched in the years ahead as race relations continue to deteriorate, you beta race traitor cuckold faggot. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Attached: DC322C1C-8F24-4BE7-A7B0-D50C2F280795.jpg (1093x1400, 954K)

What makes you think I care about what’s best for the white race?

Seriously, what with non-whites and their obsession with identifying with white nationalism, particularly the US version?

Is it because they got used to identifying themselves with the main characters in hollywood movies as they were growing up?

Check your testosterone levels.

Hey Brazil bro, do gray eyes count as blue? I've got gray, blond hair and 6'3. That good enough to count as a "semi god?"

Because we're the same race

On some level they know that once the US becomes majority non-white the world is going to change for the worse. Even half retarded barely literate shitskins have some basic understanding of not biting the hand that feeds them.

Lol.

I’ve literally had women asking me to give them my seed based on my blue eyes. A lot of women ask me if I’m wearing contacts which I do, but not colored like a faggot.
>and a good smile with healthy teeth help

Attached: 3AFFDF0D-C199-4D22-9137-D5F90F47E9DC.jpg (1876x1054, 439K)

More like they thought you were a good cuck who would provide for their jamal kids.

>and a good smile with healthy teeth help

That’s my one downfall. I’m 6 ft 5 and very attractive in terms of facial aesthetics. The only thing holding me back is my long philtrum which covers half my upper teeth. I’m gonna get a lip lift soon to fix it. Otherwise I’d bra 9/10.

I’m still attractive enough to score women pretty easily, it’s just a lot more difficult without an attractive smile.

I guess what they say about Anglos and bad smiles is true after all

Attached: 81833A89-828F-444B-94B1-0C30B2FDDE70.jpg (750x931, 32K)

Because I want to. Fuck you

Yep. You should come to live here. Santa Catarina is the best state.

This is why you have ten or so kids. Try your best to raise them all to be good Aryans and if a few surcumb to degenerate nature at least you have more chances. If you have 5-10 and only one takes your values to heart and they have 5-10 then the bloodline remains strong.

Fuck off ya cunt. I have my own race to worry about. Why should I sacrifice my race for yours. Why should I do this for assholes who think they are superior since their white. Doing this would also have a negative affect on my child, since racism against whites is more commen place and acepted then racism against blacks these days. Even if i did that the white race is gonna die out no matter what even if a few anons give birth to white kids the deepeer issuses for your races decline are still there. And no my child isnt gonna be a retard because he is a black or somthing, i have a 140 IQ.

Based and redpilled

Wrong. But sure the negress finds me godly
Dude, if you’re 6’5 you should be smashing thots like it’s your job. I’ve known tall retards that were drowning in pussy.
t. 5’11 manlet

Arabs are white ? Don't worry my friend we are making plenty of babies for the white race.