Do you autistic neets seriously want to the spend the rest of your lives in solitary confinement for terrorism...

Do you autistic neets seriously want to the spend the rest of your lives in solitary confinement for terrorism? You’re only making things worse for all of us......One of my college political professors who’s a Canadian teaching in Croatia is already using this tragedy against us. He’s already teaching the class how we need to accept more Muslim refugees to save Croatian demographics.... I mean thanks Jow Forums because of you we lost the moral high ground....

Attached: F333C276-062F-4407-8E52-8EAD0FE5B3F9.jpg (1566x881, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll be out in a few years.

Attached: 1552743438086.jpg (1024x787, 127K)

Ask your professor what he thought of the Egypt mosque attack in 2017 where Muslims killed 305 other Muslims. Did he use that attack to spread agitation-propaganda too? Why or why not?

I can’t believe how bad things have become....I thought Brexit and Trump would save us...

honestly, i dont get how you guys claim youre protecting white countries and western values but then you somehow come up with the shittest solution possible. Shit most of the white people here aren't even like that.
>Wants to save white race
>kills 50 innocent people
>gets slapped as a terrorist
>FBI intensifies

read his manifesto dumbass

>imagine a time where a government would jail ones of its citizen for killing foreign invaders for free

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!

Attached: Satanist.jpg (474x275, 24K)

He only made things worst for all of us especially New Zealand with new hate speech and anti gun laws plus more immigration.

You should accidentally a windo through him mah dude

He didn't say any of that fatty.

READ HIS MANIFESTO
How the fuck can you talk about his motives without reading it? You're stupid motherfuckers.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!!

Attached: 1552772177519.png (646x985, 941K)

Everyone that isn't an idiot knows that Islam is a violent religion and would prefer if they just fucked off.
Your teacher is the one radicalizing people to our cause.

Do you spam this shit in every single thread? You already spammed it once.

Yeah I know he wanted to “accelerate” things. Back in reality he helped “accelerated” the end of our countries, culture and people...Good fucking job...

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!!!!!

Attached: 1385764579745.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

If any intelligence agencies read this thread, can you please hire me? I'd love to get paid to browse the internet all day looking for criminal/terrorist activity.

I have been on newstart allowance for several years after my disability application was rejected. I will be applying for disability again soon because I am unemployable for any normal jobs due to my autism. Why have me welfare benefits when you could just hire me for some online intelligence/browsing position?

My throw-away email is below, please send me your contact details if you're interested in hiring me. This is a serious post. Thank you.

[email protected]

>196 results found

Attached: 1534707661109.jpg (2966x2953, 1.09M)

I already read it is as soon as the deluded prick put it all over the web. Its utter bullshit and if it wasn't from some famed shooter you'd think some cunt hadn't proof read his assignment before he handed it i. he AND his manifesto can get fucked. pulling that shit over here.

you didn't read shit you stupid nigger

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!!!!!!!

Attached: 20180121-sch_orig.jpg (709x458, 51K)

go get laid you degenerate

You're complaining that he's accelerating shit when he explicitly wrote this was his plan. If you read the manifesto you'd explain why he was wrong.

Do I have to share space with niggers or keep paying mortgage checks to Jew bankers in solitary? It may be a better deal.

>196 results found

>Brenton was based
You said it.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are the problem, he made this clear in the manifesto that you refuse to read.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in a colonial nation that exterminated the aboriginals.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing. They don't dominate our civilization.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslave you stupid nigger. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're opposed to colonialism?

He said he ultimately attacked Islamic men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable gun seizures, speech crackdowns and the coming race war. Why have you spent 10+ hrs blasting this pasta here?

Attached: Screenshot_77.jpg (589x565, 115K)

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forward!!

Attached: rtx37tm0.jpg (737x476, 36K)

>Being a sexual reductionist in 2019

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 8f0.jpg (600x673, 58K)