Mad Max Urban Riders

Nashville Tennessee is pure lawlessness.

mobile.twitter.com/MNPDNashville/status/1107080786321305605

>Live in Nashville
>Politicians and media call it an “It” city
>Crime keeps getting worse because of Lefties
>200 plus dirt bikes aloud to harass drivers, roads, and the police say they can’t not catch them. Oh, they are breaking laws to help inner city kids.
>Watch the town turn to crap
> Police can’t find officers because of crime.
>Nolensville Roas is filled with fake car tags, illegals, and insured drivers. Police won’t even do their basic duties.
We have a leftie mayor who only cares about political correctness. Most restaurants near my house have had shootings. Nashville is another leftist shithole. Residents are not listened to, only special interest groups.

Attached: 08D34B81-4C51-4318-8427-9A46DB8A2B89.png (750x1334, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox17.com/news/local/nashville-officer-injured-in-atv-accident-downtown
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My apologies for the spelling errors. On the phone and talking to someone else.

We have a dirt bike gang wreaking havoc here. They dragged a cop yesterday. I hear they are breaking all kinds of laws to help inner city kids. Mayor and police refuse to catch them.

Good videos out there.

Bumping. Bike gang drags cop for about 5 meters

Once again. This board has gone to shit. Can’t even find this thread in the catalog.

Have any other links? I can't get onto Twitter lol

Nashville is probably one of the biggest fucking shitholes in this country. It's underrated when people talk about shit hole cities in the US. Violent ghettos, the whites are a bunch of uptight leftist

Give me a moment

I don’t have twitter either and still have the app on my phone which makes me copy the link into a new tab. I can see twitter as a non-user. With that said...

fox17.com/news/local/nashville-officer-injured-in-atv-accident-downtown

Quit being such a pussy, Nashville is fine

nobody cares including me

Fuck this country and give me 1000 dollars

Nashville really is a shit hole. Our morning news is filles with shootings. Murdeeesboro Road and Nolensville Road are hubs of ‘diversity’ crimes.
Our public school system is crap and no white need apply for any city job outaode of police, emt, or fireman.
The leftie whites in the few sage areas do suck.

Nashville is shit. Where do you live?

Not a bad shitpost. 6/10

We're listening. I live in a liberal shit hole city, too. Call ICE on the illegals.

I will give you a bump

YANGlings RISE UP!

I’ll take that bump fren. About two hundred ‘urban’ dirt bikers have been harassing people here for two years and the police refuse to do anything because they are black.

seen that shit on youtube. looks like fun but is obviously anti social and against the law. Don't worry when your city starts to go the way of detroit they will change their views on it, hopefully.

>the crime controls us.
God forbid you hold protected classes accountable.

Attached: BC3DA3D7-744B-450E-94CC-2FB05285F1CD.png (750x1334, 219K)

Nice tip OP, looks like a good potential city to get a job as a cop, if nobody else wants it. Thanks you found a job for a terminal unemployable lol!

We had an area of town about 15 years ago that was safe, fun, and prosperous. Then they decided to bring HUD subsidized housing in. It took less than two yeara to turn the area into a crime zone. Damn, I miss some of those places that had to close.
>Hickory Hollow Mall

It could be okay. Still a lot of good people here. Cops are getting tougher for them to find. I think it has to do more with political correctness. Know plenty of cops here. Good peeps. Bring it if you have it.

is HUD related to section 8 housing?

Attached: 1475657262619.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Yes. At least in my mind. Two people live next two each other in similar homes. One pays 1000 and the other pays 50 a month.

I’ll buy you a beer if you come to Nashvegas.

I live in Nashville and it isn't shit, It's fuckin great.

Let me guess, you are a poor person? No matter where you go being poor is gonna suck.

>Antioch resident
>Lamenting an indoor mall turned into corporate offices
Broke boomer spotted.