This board is 210% cancer, post 2016 Jow Forums is the most autistic thing ive ever seen

Attached: 1548077586967.jpg (640x931, 46K)

Cancer spreads. That's our plan

Asian and you can't even math. No wonder your women fuck white men

Nobody cares fag

You let the Reddit in, just like New Zealand let the Muslims in.

Attached: 1539121089708.jpg (625x541, 51K)

the fire rises

jesus christ....i need a sauce on this semen demon

Attached: sweating.jpg (600x600, 40K)

so true, alas im here from 2016 so i don't really believe you.
How could it be any different really

There is no difference from pre-2016 pol and after. Pol turned to shit in 2010, you’re all new fags.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>How could it be any different really
Faggots like you weren't here

>meme flag
>off topic thread
>posts off topic tits pic to gain any attention
>has the brass to call anyone else on this board cancer
first day here? Saw this website on your favorite normie news network ?

after reading this post, if i could wring your fucking neck i wouldn't hesitate.

this whole board is buzzing after the massacre like a degenerate pack of insects....

i come from another chan, and you Jow Forums faggots are shitting on every other fucking board....god damn nothing but autism and apergers in here

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

suck my fucking dick nigger

Hey but it's a good thing for sure.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-12-23-00-43.png (1440x2560, 2.9M)

Attached: B4128758-F28E-432B-A038-25A5447078BB.png (500x396, 115K)

No one cares about 8gag

cope harder, you fucking autists on this board are cancer

Are you sure about this now?

Attached: FB_IMG_1547162842151.jpg (540x960, 54K)

>1 post
I wasn't speaking to you incel

2 posts now, would you like another one you meme vomiting faggot

I found her pics but it made me sad because I'll never fuck her

Is he really?

Attached: FB_IMG_1549116984983.jpg (540x960, 62K)

You are so dumb it is all pasta

What really?

Attached: 20190312_010947.jpg (3840x2160, 2.07M)

Do gooks and chinks make the same retarded noise as Glorious Nippon females?

Yess

Love this pasta its makes me chuckle everytime
Hello newfriend

I'm here from 2016 and it's gotten worse

Mari Bambei

Fucking hell.

Oh yeah definitely.

>board is so cancerous i'll add my own cancer
worst type of kike

2016 brought in all these Trump-supporting Conservative normies and Jesus freaks. It ruined the board.

Sometimes a Jesus freak will make a topic that is nothing but Christian hymns, and the staff will allow it to stay up for some reason.

I dunno why they do that. This is Jow Forums, not christianity.com

You're locked in here with us.

Sauce on this hose-hound now.

Noice

>>>reddit

Well the world is already crazy enough so...

No they don't. You can trust the leaf to give you accurate info on this one. After all, we have plenty of them here.

>pol
>Pol

That's nice Timmy, now tell us how you want to cut off your dick again.

Crazy

Congratulations I clap for you!

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448114108.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

You at me?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448351214.jpg (540x720, 26K)