Use this as my new avatar on Discord

>use this as my new avatar on Discord
>friend tells me that it makes me look slutty and trashy
>feelings officially hurt

Is he right? Does it make me look slutty and trashy? Should I change it...?

Attached: Patchy-1.jpg (850x1228, 393K)

If he said that it means that you're not nearly lewd enough, that isn't even your final profile picture!

You're an underage tranny if you use d*scord either way

It makes you look like a horny fat guy.

But I'm thin and have a nice face

It's a girl with huge tits and cleavage, in lingere. What the fuck did you expect?

It makes you look like a horny fat guy.

Are you a female?

kill yourself

Why? It's okay to have feelings, caveman.

Also, yes. Does that make me more whoreish or less whoreish?

A thread died for this

I don't know that it changes anything as to whoreishness but it makes you look absolutely retarded and crazy

Huh? Why? Why retarded, why crazy?

Because anime-obsessed girls (and guys as well) tend to be both retarded and crazy

Either that or some disgusting femboy/tranny RPer with a 'girlcock'.

Actual user who asked the question here,

Ok it changes context because it is harder to take it as a joke when you are an actual female. Would you post that profile picture if it was eal life you dressed that way?

Also, it is fucking avatar picture on discord, who cares. I only changed mine because i was bor3d looking at the controller all the time.

Why do you sound so intense in the second line and then go on to say "Who cares it's no big deal"???

Because the world doesn't revolve around me and there is a chance i might be wrong.

So in case you are a person who wont agree with my opinion of "who cares", i can still see how your friend might reach the conclusion they did.

Also, "intense"?

Its a fucking profile picture.

Exactly this, who gives a fuck. Your retard friend is over analysing it, now you are too, stop that shit. If if he wants to be a fucking sperg let him

Make it straight up hentai next time to mess with him.

Why would that mess with discord trannies? You realize that discord is literally just a hub for faggots to ERP, right?

>Female
>With that avatar
>Uses Discord
>Likes anime
>Has "e-friends"

It doesn't make you look like a traditional slut, like Stacey who roams the bars on a weekend going home with random guys. But it does make you look like an e-slut, a Discord slut, which is the most pathetic slut of all.

It's not as though I erp or cyber with guys. If they wanted me to, I would say no. I like attention but am chaste. Less of a slut and more of a tease.

Yes but I assume you know exactly whats gonna happen. You know that regardless of what you look like IRL, this avatar contributes to your online persona and hints at males on Discord to imagine you as if you looked literally like that character. And then they will inevitably fall in love with you, as people who use Discord, play video games, and watch anime inevitably always do when encountering women online.

>And then they will inevitably fall in love with you

Is this a bad thing? I like feeling as though I own people's heart. I love knowing that I make their souls quiver with feelings of love and longing and lust that can't be put into words.

You can't fall in love online

This retarded fucking attitude should have died 15-20 years ago. Kill yourself.

SEETHING

You underestimate teenage nowadays

Yes, I agree user. But discord tards don't agree

When I used to play online games a lot, I found this shit hilarious. There would always be one or two guys on the server who, literally every time a girl joined, would fall "head over heels" for her and try and impress her over fucking gmod or TF2 or some shit

1987er here. Teens fell in love all the time during the early 2000s also, this is definitely not just a "damn Zoomers, get off my lawn" thing. I knew e-thots in 2001 and 2002 that left a long trail of ruin and broken hearts in their wake. I remember thinking it was badass when I was 14, and this older guy who was 18 or 19 threw his computer into the backyard in a rage and swore off the internet because of the e-succubus who fucked him over.

Lol, if this is op and not just some troll then it's not the avatar that makes you seem slutty.

Yes, that post came from me......

Attached: 1552480497242.jpg (1000x956, 126K)

To be fair, some girls have some sexy ass voices. I knew this one girl who was new to the game and our guild in this MMO - we were both up at weird ass hours of the night since we were insomniacs or something so I ended up taking her around the higher level content. She had this soft breathy voice that was both soothing and utterly bewitching at the same time.

It's the lizard brain, man. I was fully aware that I was forming an irrational attachment and kept reminding myself, but I felt pangs of pangs of jealousy and ownership anyway. It wasn't until I got to know her better IRL that I was able to fully snap out of it. It wasn't actually her that I was forming an infatuation over, it was a representation that lived entirely in my own head.

Well, yeah, how do you expect people to respond when you literally enjoy teasing people and wanting them to lust after you? I mean it's one thing to want to be attractive and wanted (everyone wants that), what you're describing is a wee bit more than that.

>is a wee bit more than that

So what is it?

Malicious collection of orbiters.

>patchu in a nightgown
>not THE representation of a shy nerdy girl that will do anything if you ask her to
You know damn well what you're doing.

Hmm... so it's okay to want to be attractive and desired, but it's bad to behave in certain ways to attempt to achieve those wants? I am not sure I understand...

>friend tells me that it makes me look slutty and trashy
It's just an avatar, who cares? Tell him to go fuck himself.

>But it does make you look like an e-slut, a Discord slut, which is the most pathetic slut of all.
What's wrong with e-sluts? They are better than regular sluts because they don't have sex.

Oh, I have plenty of real sex. Playing around with guys online is mostly just a way to pass the time at night, when I'm stuck at home.

Attached: __patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_nenobi_nenorium__sample-f7dc5004854239c760da40af51ba94f7.jpg (850x1201, 241K)

I hope this is bait - if it isn't though OP, how does this NOT sound slutty and trashy? If you enjoy making men fall love with you and flirting with people you've never actually met, how can that not be slutty and trashy? You seem to hold yourself above this, for some reason. Your friend hit the nail on the head, and you're portraying yourself exactly how you want to be perceived.

The mischievous irony of this post is immensely satisfying

It's teasing, it's a girl presenting a rack, you're associated with an anime girl showing off her rack, thus it may seem somewhat slutty. Don't overthink it, it's no big deal and I am sure you can find a better discord avatar that won't be ecchi-themed.

Then it's good, OP has the avatar it deserves. It should happen more often, would make interaction online so much easier.

Pretty much true, but how did that happen? Wasn't it marketed as the next teamspeak? Did they advertise it on 9fag or RetardEra or something?

It's not true. Discord is basically Reddit but in IRC form and every game/dev/website/two-bit youtuber has a server. You have selection bias from
a) sitting on Jow Forums not using it
b) memes and that one incident with the kid and the shotgun

I like you OP, male and I do the same exact thing so I can relate.

And to answer your question I think fuck what your friend says he sounds pretty cancerous. Make your pic whatever you want family

Until you find a guy that intrigues you and that you can't easily manipulate like the rest of the cattle. Now your little game gets turned around on you and before you know it you're having a full blown affair with another man.