Göbekli Tepe, was that us or a bunch of aboriginal space travelers?

I wanna know what were dealing with here. They found human skull fragments at the site but no word of dna or anything like that. If this was in fact us it would give a lot more credence to the theory that proto indo europeans came out of modern day turkey. Anyone have info?

Attached: gobleki-tepe.jpg (600x668, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2982891.stm
ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/tomb-of-gilgamesh-found-in-uruk-by-wikipedia-damned-euhemerism-vindicated-again/
google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKTRE7704OR20110801
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man
google.com/amp/s/amp.buspinessinsider.com/allp-people-pblue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/bosnian-pyramid-complex-pushes-back-timelines-civilization-20000-years
gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4
youtu.be/hMTTFLiOwX0
youtube.com/watch?v=oURVtGKW420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proto-humans, at best

basic bitch pre neolithic or bronze age normies, at worst

Us. Also Israel or US have already taken Gilgamesh's body in 2003, so RIP if they become deities if they manage to crack his DNA

Attached: 1541115188182.jpg (643x482, 44K)

>taken Gilgamesh's body in 2003
Source?

Attached: image.jpg (433x311, 25K)

anglo saxons built it

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2982891.stm
ancientpatriarchs.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/tomb-of-gilgamesh-found-in-uruk-by-wikipedia-damned-euhemerism-vindicated-again/

Attached: bw7k8q15q1721.jpg (640x474, 61K)

You mean where Noah and the Ark landed to reseed Earth with white people? You don't say

It was Noah's descendants a few generations down.

It's where noah hid during the flood with others from the unshakable generation aka atlanteans/aryans/"israelites" after the demiurge decided to destroy humanity because they were becoming too powerful

Attached: Gobekli-Tepe.jpg (620x465, 90K)

Thats forbidden knowledge, I'm glad someone has been looking into some of the same things I have. Notice how we find a tomb in 2003 but still don't know what was inside (officially speaking).

LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said.

google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKTRE7704OR20110801

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man

No. 29 eyes deep Blue

google.com/amp/s/amp.buspinessinsider.com/allp-people-pblue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

How did this mutation get its start? Possibly when humans migrated from Africa to Europe. This would explain why only people of European descent have blue eyes. It would also suggest that all blue-eyed people share a single European ancestor.

Now, that's an impressive family tree!

Attached: blue-buddha.jpg (845x403, 108K)

imagine actually believing that shit

Look familiar?

Attached: neanderthal cave construction.jpg (2180x846, 323K)

>space travelers?

Attached: vedic-time.jpg (723x541, 141K)

isnt the kike bible basically a forgery of the epic of gilgamesh? I think i heard that somewhere but forgot to follow up

trading camp for copper and tin.
The early Phoenicians set it up.

(((They))) stole our history and used ancient wisdom to enslave humanity they serve "Satan" aka samael or saklas or yaldaboath or the demiurge aka Saturn/kronos they are of the seed of Cain they admit it for Cain and Abel were of samael not adam/atom

Attached: 98f996cab4f159c0cb4f9c6b360c274b.jpg (1041x900, 263K)

You watched the Jewish history channel where they brainwashed you into thinking that White people think that aliens build everything.

History channel is poison and they have poisoned you... with aliens bullshit.

So there was a flood in 10,000 BC. Some People from civilizations surrounding Eye of Sahara (Atlantis) got on a boat and landed on Mt Ararat in Armenian highlands. This was Noah. A part of those people created Göbekli Tepe.

>pyramids in europe
Hold up, real shit?

These mongs have no idea what a civilization we had. get on our level, m8.

Attached: lw17.jpg (750x424, 186K)

But the greatness of the light of Pronoia taught Noah. And he preached to the whole offspring, that is, the children of the humans. But those who were strangers to him did not listen to him. It is not like Moses said that they hid themselves in an ark, but they were hidden — not only Noah, but many other people from the immovable generation.

They entered a place. They were hidden in a luminous cloud. And he understood his authority. And she who belongs to the light was with him for she illumined them, for he had brought darkness upon the whole earth.

And they were made to drink water of forgetfulness by the Chief Ruler so that they would not know themselves (and would not know)

T. Secret book of John

not remotely

Hittites are the earliest IE civilisation with writing and had no steppe DNA, and Finns which are the highest steppe DNA population in Europe don't speak an IE language. The Anatolian hypothesis is real.

The Emperor was born there.

Yes between 20-30k years old

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/bosnian-pyramid-complex-pushes-back-timelines-civilization-20000-years

Were these people homo sapien or something more?
Look up paracas skulls and their genetic origins. Paracas skulls are found in peru, but they have genetic origin linking them to region around black sea in Europe

Attached: a2.jpg (886x800, 616K)

did you know harry potter actually performed magic in real life

Attached: B6F849E7-A6CA-4355-A469-CB3A9B645CF1.jpg (1719x967, 71K)

There are some similarities Moses in the basket the flood and a few others I wouldn't say forgery the annunaki are the seraphim Israel is connected to mesopotamia after all

Attached: bosnian pyramid.jpg (476x355, 41K)

>Hittites
not anyone you should concern yourself with;

In regard to the Canaanites, God commanded, “In the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them — the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites — as the LORD your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God”

gotquestions.org/Canaanites-extermination.html

Did you know you a faggot and suck dick irl

How does all that just get buried under the ground?

>first Indo-European civilisation
>not anyone you should concern yourself with
Yeah, okay.

this was built by ancient Croats that arrived on earth in a space ship when Mars was destroyed.

Here we go again

Attached: IMG_1316.jpg (565x363, 51K)

they recently discovered an impact crater that suggests a comet hit earth around that time

A massive impact in Greenland about 12k years ago that caused a massive tsunami and caused the ice age just ask Plato the sumerians or any culture from around the world even the abos knew of a global flood

Shut up you filthy circle you know this is true oh you forgot your memeflag

Easy with the rakija Yugo

the creator of heaven and earth commanded His people to utterly destroy them and leave no living thing breathing... You of course know better than God.

OY VEY! Don't look into your past, goy.

Attached: circle.png (2000x2000, 577K)

Space abos?
.... that's fucking terrifying.

Attached: face.jpg (650x366, 39K)

why the FUCK hasn't this been excavated ?

Attached: 1552259981985.png (468x400, 347K)

See pic related and this post

Attached: o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMypXqdFWeCQ1UxJL4XCi.jpg (640x215, 47K)

Kek

North America was Atlantis.
The Copper Culture mined and shipped huge volumes of raw copper from Michigan to the Med, There are rings in the Great Lakes, Moundbuilders, and the only flood in human history of that extent, Lake Agassiz.
The Richat structure has nothing.

>the mesir one shopped
don't use that pic, it's bad optics, shoped pics discredit us

take this egyptian one

Attached: 1551716074553.png (1280x965, 1.35M)

How do you know it hasn't already been (((excavated)))?

Time to take your meds

Attached: Alex Jones pepe.jpg (794x960, 59K)

Göbekli Tepe is very fascinating and so is the entire early history of civilisation

those weren't proto indo europeans, they came much much later.

>Richat Structure matches EXACTLY the description given by Plato for Atlantis.
FFS, user.

Fair enough but any one questioning it would still find the others to be true thus proving my point without even having to argue it but i see what your saying also phone posting

Attached: Egyptian-inca-animal-on-forehead.jpg (759x398, 248K)

Emperor of Mankind was born in that village.

The Asha Logos guy runs a great channel and has recently started getting into hidden history. This is a great episode I hope he produces more soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE

So you be sayin....
WHYTEE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIIT?!

No they dont user

it is being excavated but apparently the leading experts have determined the site to be a 100% natural formation

Attached: piramida-sunca-slika2.jpg (820x461, 285K)

Because if the true origin of the races was revealed, racemixing would become globally illegal, Jews would be genocided, and white countries would expel anyone who isn't their ethnicity.

I'm going to be honest, I'm kinda retarded.
are you being serious?

Attached: Image 2019-03-01 at 7.36.32 AM.png (493x273, 144K)

I think that it's just an indication of how great the climate used to be
humans didn't even need to farm permanently, there were all kinds of animals and forage readily available to support a massive population

What are that person's qualifications?
Ancient civilisations are systematically analysed since about 200 years and all people like that in your link do is googling some pictures and present them in a wrong context and made up some story. No own research, not even reading the necessary literature, nothing

slaves love bible stories and will defend them as if they were real

that's just a hill

no why

There is a hidden history guy that posts here a lot that speaks about this very compellingly

Attached: 8c54d5d3227e3d5fb8e5c5dd8efde2a1c7f66752e012579531f85eda1eb238a9.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

yeah how often do you find potatoes, lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, corn, peas, carrots, blueberries, raspberries, etc etc in the wild anymore, not nearly as much and for some crop none at all in the wild anymore

What is the difference between caucasians and indo europeans? As far as I know caucasians founded sumer, then after a while the hittites which are indo europeans conquer them

I posted that 40 minute video ten minutes ago so I doubt you know wtf you are talking about. All of his sources are clearly stated. Here you go. One third of the Holocaust for you moshie. Everything cited.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4

You are mixing old world and new world crops. Tomatoes and corn come from America.

The purse/lock is just a sign they were being misled by the same mischievous demons trying to create an air of mystery and flair and nothing more.

They are after your time and attention, its literally the original memeing and shitposting exept from demon spirits.

There is no symbolism in true religious knowledge, hence the 3rd commandment.

The CIA niggers got him lads, no one even told me about this.

Attached: 1513026485232.jpg (349x303, 31K)

lmao

shit bait sven

Oy veey shut it down you're all crazy, shut it yourselves.

Attached: 1551816493491.jpg (265x371, 24K)

probably on purpose when they decided to upgrade. Rome has several layers of this.

discussing an dig site of historical significance is schizo, you really should try to hide your butthurt its disgusting

prove me wrong Muhammad

West hunter-gatherers, Caspian hunter-gatherers and East hunter-gatherers were all Caucasian. The Indo-Europeans were mostly the descendants of East hunter-gatherers paternally. The Celts, Yamnaya and other prehistorical populations were all part of this horse culture/horde that conquered all over Asia and Europe, killing off neolithics and at times assimilating hunter-gatherers.

Lmfao. You realize most the the OT never happened right?

Imagine still being an athiest in this day and age.

youtu.be/hMTTFLiOwX0

I think this you're right but, I highly doubt any well-known current hypothesis is on the money.

see

their are no straight lines in nature, and why so nasty sven are you a jew.

>mfw wh40k is a prophecy and the emperor walks among us

Attached: d50xkkmjbsp11.png (216x233, 104K)

If that's natural HOLY FUCKING SHIT

So how long till we murderfuck a god into existence? No but seriously the Emperor becomes a God by way of worship but wants people to not believe in Gods when they are objectively real.
I really think he had the wrong idea with respect to faith, or was it his plan all along. I have been watching to much of that youtube series if the emperor had a text to speech machine.

Bronze age sun cult desu

I'm pissed off that I haven't heard anything about this finding.

cool vid... happy to see such fervent presentation of truth.

Hittites were definitely oriental in origin but they were an army lead by others

go look up the Gleissberg cycle, specifically the Diehold Foundation on YT for a better explanation for the Younger-Dryas event.
Hint: it's the sun

I know you're not muslim or w/e this is /pol

but in any case I find it absolutely spooky that you posted this random comment about dreams being a shadow of something real..

And I'm currently literally at a coffee shop reading this page of this obscure book on dreams and it states this (pic related)...

Attached: dreams.png (560x727, 644K)

>ancientpatriarchs.com
(((BIBLE LIES)))

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x1331, 215K)

I was going to bring this idea up.. Paul laViolette talks about the galactic superwave being a periodic event triggered by an explosion at the core of the galaxy which when reaching our Sol deposits collected cosmic debris which is then blasted off after a time and that explosion off the Sun hits Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=oURVtGKW420

obviously the crater is there but was it carried by that superwave?

Where's this mummy from? Sauce?

If you liked BrightInsight's video about the iron comet penetrating into Greenland contributing to the flood of Noah you might get a kick out of these verses from the chapter Al Hadid (The Iron)

The Iron (Chapter 57)
7 It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.

25 ...And We sent down iron, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

26 And We have already sent Noah and Abraham and placed in their descendants prophethood and scripture; and among them is he who is guided, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

Seems like a cluster of non-accidental allusions to everything discussed in the video