A white nationalist ((((manifesto))))

>a white nationalist ((((manifesto))))
>doesn't once name the Jew
Nice try

Attached: Futurama-Fry.jpg (552x414, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He does, you haven't even read it

darkweb.tokyo

Here. That should calm your schizo posting. Here is a milf to jack off to as well. Go smoke a fag afterwards as well then read it.

Attached: 12347575656.jpg (607x455, 53K)

Attached: 1524152233580.jpg (1515x1127, 939K)

It names them with a blanket pardon for Zionism.

he named the jew pretty explicitly but it went over the head of room-temperature IQ morons that can't read between the lines

>you have to write between lines to name the Jew
Good one Mossad. I have to give it to you, you sure did a number on Jow Forums. But you will not trick me

Attached: waitasecond.png (225x178, 33K)

he specifically says jews should stay in Israel

why would you post this before reading it

Does anyone have the video of the 2 gunmen in front of the school where that one guy in camo was arrested later on? The tweet that uploaded it is gone for (((some reason)))

Attached: F0699232-A2BB-44F7-95DA-F9BD83751328.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

he fucking says jews are ok if they stay in israel
how the fuck is that naming the jew

how about none of those are white
you faggot

>stay in Israel
>doesn't name Jew

Kek

He does but he says they’re not the top threat

This

Fucking morons. I guarantee you the jews noticed it.

Yes he does say he has no problem with jews in israel unless they subvert. Since he never goes into or even mentions that this subversion is a thing he paints the picture that there is no subversion from jews in israel or elsewhere.
In fact he paints it as if the only cause is white hating whites and whites unaware of the consequence but not once mentions that this is all by design from outside influences.
He merely riles up muslims against whites and vice versa so that the kikes can seize more property and controll in the chaos. The goodest of goys

All of these "rEaD tHe MaNiFeStO" posts are (((suspicious))) as fuck.

The only white people in that picture are Nixon and MAYBE the Finn if I could get a better look at him.

You think he's getting bad publicity now. Imagine if he had mentioned them

>stop subverting our country
>Semites
>”x”

Stop being retarded faggots and read it. The goal of this shitpost attack was to destroy boomercons who love Israel but openly criticize Islam

You need to take a class in logical thinking.

>cant point out a fault in the logic

The video that was originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut. He however drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. There was a Kiwi press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to additionally not watch/share the second video

Can we build up a timeframe for the first and the second attack and the time inbetween. Was there a timestamp on the first stream and when did the media started releasing the story about 2 attacks and multiple shooters where there mostlikely was but one. How long did it really take the authorities to catch him?

Why are non-diaspora Germans so limp wristed and otherwise dim witted?

Attached: 1552847591149.jpg (639x472, 104K)

>jews are not the top threat
Tip top

No he says quote "no. A Jew in Israel is no enemy of mine so long as he doesn't try to subvert my nations". We beat /ptg/ civnats, and Zionist white nationalists over the head with this meme and Israel #1 for fucking months. Because everyone who's actually looked knows, there are no good jews, not even nationalist Jews.

Attached: 1552840052991.png (583x93, 11K)

This. Yall fucking being goyed. I don't believe any of this for a second

Attached: 1552795359421.jpg (2200x4221, 1.68M)

take off the memeflag when fighting zogbots

>are you antisemite?
>no
kek

Attached: 1552707604091.jpg (558x1024, 126K)

This. The guy is either an absolute retard or he's part of (((their))) plan to demonize and subjugate the white man.

Attached: polvsptg.png (723x1621, 371K)

It's pretty smart which means that most people will eat it because they are that gullible. I don't think he's a retard, but he's definitely not who he claims to be

>Heh, other people will eat this shit up but not me. I'm too smart for fall for the old 'Literally no evidence' ploy
>watch out mossad

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Please explain why it took 30 minutes for the police to respond.

>memeflag

Average response times in the US range up to about 18 minutes, 30 minutes isn't particularly unbelievable especially since the US deals with about 5000x more shooters than new zealand (not an actual figure)

he says as long as they don't subvert. He names everyone under the sun, it was a troll to piss you off

MOMMY

see "no."

Attached: 1551320056267.jpg (700x702, 34K)

Tons of boomers are condoning, or at least not cucking, the shooting. It was a pr move. The media has been unable to paint him into a box effectively because his fears and gripes are shared by most whites. He said he was ok with jews as long as their not subverting his country. How many jews fit that description? None that I know of. We will get to the kikes, in time.

Attached: f212f4524830205c48aabccfd386729df82652bc.jpg (1072x720, 114K)

I can see your nose from here

Most of this is willful ignorance. It's almost always memeflaggots posting it, and it's almost certainly a combination of kikes, and sandniggers doing it, because for once, they actually have a common cause, which is to prevent him from looking like a hero, so it wont inspire more attacks.

Shut up and go away. I don't know if youre jewish or just retarded but either way you will be unable to sully the legacy of St. Brenton

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-10.27.12-AM-e1552675632159.png (620x399, 301K)

>edgy mutt
praise israel, cattle.

Attached: 1550528108134.png (1200x1200, 72K)

He's clearly a Muslim. So what he killed other Muslims? That's what Muslims DO

yes, keep protecting your masters, golem
kill their enemies, turn their sights against you while your masters finish off whats left of the free world

Attached: 1552794558052.jpg (1073x2001, 761K)

great argument ptg

why are we in this situation in the first place? filthy servile goy.

Attached: 1552584757694.png (659x1026, 78K)

You don't think that Islam is something worthy of fighting wherever it may be?

it is but i think islam or not the kikes will continue to subvert us. islam is just one of the many head of the hydra.

Fucking anti-Semitic racist.

I ctrl-fed it and "jew" is there just once. anti-semite has several occurrences.

btw where's Alex jones when there's real false flag happening?
oh wait, it's the jews behind it, nevermind, better go harass children instead!

Alex Jew is too occupied with making false flags himself

gooby kek

BASED.

im glad someone else has noticed it

>YES HE DID I SAW THE WORD JEW IN IT
>hurrr durrrrrr if they stay in Israel

>no mention of their influence in race mixing in media
>no mention of their book or influencers who openly express the need of genocide

BUT DERRRRRR I SAW THE WORD JEW DERRRRR

Fucking kill yourself retarded ass cut dick Jew boy. They got you cucks so controlled and dumb as fuck. You are the literal cuck generation

tarrant put that in that way on purpose to make you fags argue over precisely him naming the jew or not.

>mossad spy in 2011
>totally relevant
lmao at mudslime shills trying to push the "le joos are trying to divide us" narrative

They wouldn't write about themselves.

Attached: 15528483964120.png (801x1773, 1.63M)

It literally says "All semitic invaders must be removed from European lands".

It's leftists subverting us. There are plenty of right-wing Jews that are great. Israel's continued existence is for the best of not only the middle east, but for western civilization itself.

>hitler wanted the the jews to have their own country
>jews and 25% mutts welcome in the reich

we are doing it right this time fuck off cuck

>It's leftists subverting us
keep kvetching jew, you think i'm a newfag? leftism is judaism
>There are plenty of right-wing Jews that are great
like ben shapiro? kill yourself jude

Attached: 1530079646204.png (1102x901, 1.54M)

Nice shilling, I almost responded seriously 6/10

link to manifesto plz?

Maybe if whites could compete with our intelligence then you would be focused at the top of all wings of politics as well. But you aren't as intelligent so you aren't as focused in the high-ranks of politics.

this one?

Attached: 1552620340604.webm (592x1280, 2.91M)

Deine Zeit ist gekommen, jude.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 17K)

The time to purge leftists? Sure, that time is certainly coming.

This is correct. The shooting only harms nationalist causes, makes memers look like murderers and turns the goyim against each other.

anonfiles com/v9H1vcx3bd/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter_pdf

fuck off
much jews ..you guys are mentally ill at this point
dont forget to look under bed

>muh leftists
you think you're on cückbook or something? go back arguing with boomers, your shtick doesn't work here shmuli

Attached: 1530085030833.png (600x450, 195K)

Attached: 1534147724664.jpg (501x504, 158K)

>you did this goy! take credit for the attack so the muslims hate you instead of us!

Attached: 1552676524667.jpg (720x748, 59K)

?

That there are Jews doing that doesn't mean that it's the Jews in general that are doing it. If you come up with an answer and then look for evidence to prove your answer you'll find it.

Look for us on the right too. You'll find us there just as much as on the left. We're at the top everywhere because we're more intelligent than you whites who have been degenerating for millenia.

>The shooting only harms nationalist causes

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

>zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

was meant for no you're not more intelligent, you're more subversive and use the whites weakness, to your interest, you're one of the filthiest race on earth, i might even like niggers more than you, disgustring.

Subversive? You mean that we're.. OUTSMARTING you?

Niggers hire tons of other niggershines when they get in a position of power. That doesn't make them smart.

subversion is not being smart, it's being what everyone despise, cheat, lie, murder, deception..
you're everything wrong on this planet, repeat after me
>synagogue
>of
>satan

Everyone, FROM THE TOP!

MUSSIES: BAD!

JEWS: GOOD!

Please remember what you've learned for your next liberal arts class!

Attached: jew.jpg (675x825, 323K)

Does anyone believe that a 8/pol/ user that would go and do what he did because "fuck optics" would not name the jew in his manifesto because "bad optics" ? Are you fucking idiots ?
He wasn't a Jow Forums user. That is impossible, or 2-day newfag.
You can't be a real Jow Forums user without being redpilled on kikes PERIOD

You're just defining traits used by the more intelligent against the less intelligent. Are leftist Jews right? No. Are they smarter than whites? Of course.

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1428915853055.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

hey frogbro, look at this kike telling us that pic related is smarter than us.
how funny is that?

Attached: 1532352671472.jpg (790x444, 100K)

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. Read a book. It's an objective truth that we're smarter than whites, just as you guys are smarter than blacks.

I'm not saying that every Jew is smarter than every white or that every white is smarter than every black. But generally speaking? Yes, that is the case.

Why is the average IQ of Israel even lower than the average IQ of the US?

Now who's the racist, huh!

jews are not smarter, they use stratagems of subversion that are everything we despise, you might as well kill yourself, you disgusting jew.
jews are stupid and look disgusting and ugly

Attached: 1524448697968.jpg (698x710, 313K)

>Yeah, only a jew would read it, don't be jew pol. Don't read it.

It's not racist. I'm not saying that whites are inferior. Just that they're less intelligent. I'm not making a value judgement here.

>It's not racist. I'm not saying that whites are inferior

Superior jewish logic everybody.

Attached: 1552667730660.png (986x995, 37K)

>claim to be eco-fash
>the country i admire is China
>doesn't name the jew
why anyone with triple digits IQ would lose time reading this hebraic pile of fuming garbage?

>Jonas Kaufmann

This is one crossover I did not expect

none of them are white except top right and she is krypto jew, no real jew

bump

Israel is our greatest ally