Name literally 1(one) thing he has done to justify becoming president for a second term in 2020

Name literally 1(one) thing he has done to justify becoming president for a second term in 2020

Attached: 60620e32-a9fa-48f3-bdd4-360a7273c2e6-AP_Trump_11.JPG?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=w (540x360, 20K)

9/11

North Korea. No wait that was Dennis Rodman.

Tax cuts for the rich meaning you if you make over 20k

Triggered the left

sucking russian D

Turning OP into a bitch.

HOW ABOUT BEING A REAL AMERICAN AND NOT SOME FRELOADER WHOU CANT PULL HIMSELF UP BY HIS OWN BOOTSTRAP AND NOT BEING SOME CHINES FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHING CHING CHINK COMMUNIST NAZI CHINAMAN COMMIE YELLOW SKINED PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He lowered my taxes, but other then that idk Trumps been bummy

highest levels of immigration of all time

almost no one votes "for" a presidential candidate. They vote "against" the other guy/gal.

Making Edgy far-right mainstream.
I see more people talking about kikes and referencing Jow Forums memes now then I did pre-2016.

He did Stormy Daniels.

he btfo libtards
MIGAKEKS WE RIDE!

Made peace between North-Korea and South-Korea.

Choosing to side with Israel and not Syria!

>triggered the left
4 more years XD amirite

You mean the two countries still at war with each other and nothing has changed at all? You do know they are officially at war with each other and are merely in a ceasefire right?

Guess what he couldn't do? 1000 bucks, baby, Yang 2020 confirmed, trumpets btfo eternally

>Beat Hillary

I'm not getting 1000 a month

he sent money to israel

His Supreme Court picks. Other than that I have not been overly pleased with him.