After subscribing to Pewdiepie I have been getting military tactics for basicly free...

After subscribing to Pewdiepie I have been getting military tactics for basicly free. The combat instruction videos alone are worth the subscription. He is based and is a real General. I will follow his ideology forever and im ready for his commands.

Long live supreme leader Pewdiepie!

Attached: qzdtdk3frv511.png (800x794, 420K)

Same. I thought he was normie-tier but after subscribing and getting into his discord I discovered he is truly based and redpilled; can't believe I was so blind before.

Yah I really like his stealth take down videos you get access once to prove yourself to the cause. it inspired me to buy my first k-bar knife.

Top kek, well memed.

I remember PewDiePie being an annoyance when he first rose to prominence, but after his most recent video where he goes on a 6-minute rant about the dangers of individualism and the influence of Jewish money in big government I've really started to warm up to him.

Attached: subbed.jpg (942x527, 33K)

Remember when people were against our esteemed race? They were different times, different times...

same im building an impenetrable suit inspired by the la robbery and more larp to clean out not only two but three mosques in less than 10 minutes, added weight reduces running speed and carry load. tack felix

Attached: 1552829113590.jpg (600x800, 166K)

Please have this post end up in an article

>scrawny swedish guy who's genuinely nice and shy
>combat instructions
nope, not even mainstream media will fall for that.

jidf hit piece???/
fuck off kike

Are you talking about the vids he posts for the members? I remember that he posted hunting vids a while back.

Hey rabbi
whatcha doin?

I wonder how much this cunt pays Hiro to allow his shills to advertise him here many times each fucking day?

This was an orchestrated event in order to discredit white nationalism and make a push for gun control

link to the discord server?

>scrawny swedish guy who's genuinely nice and shy
>he's only watching the public videos

is this this what happens when shills get bored they just start shitposting

It's true

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (1233x884, 73K)

Mate, he might be a little shy but he knows his shit. I can admit I was an absolutely garbage shot before I subbed - I would always aim high.

After his series on close range shooting I can hit consistently and comfortably at up to 200m. Still practicing but getting there bros!

??

yeah. just make sure you keep practicing your zimbabwe drills.