Well that escalated slowly

Attached: C6C0C1BC-262C-4852-9EBF-9D7D1A657D32.jpg (480x759, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenlolcdn.com/v/287610.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hilarious

Someone got that tweet posted after the NZ thing where someone said something like "for a race that complains about being replaced, you sure are giving us a lot of reasons to make it a reality"?,

What a piece of trash.

prolly a dicklet

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

Fuckers like that twitter twat ought to be eating cock meat sandwiches at GITMO.

mudsilmes always think they are something special
but in reality they are a nigger race

The only thing Brenton did wrong was thinking the New Zealand shooting would cause the US gun debate to heat up, it only heats up when it happens to us. Americans have zero empathy for other countries.
I will say he gave us some great material.

Attached: 1521842857237.png (310x326, 29K)

ayyyy

WE BEGGED YOU

Attached: sjwicon1.jpg (500x333, 136K)

brenton missed a spot it looks like

How about 3 inch cock meat sandwiches?

>hypocresy

i mean, what do you expect? actual decency coming from those people?
that is now how it works with them son
they just loooove to forget what they said in recent times, where they positioned themseves, all for the good of the narrative

Attached: 2019 baby.jpg (304x165, 10K)

I viscerally hate these people. I didn't even know I was capable of this kind of hate just 10 years ago.
I have been completely stripped of any and all empathy towards jews and muzzies.

I won't elaborate. Needless to say, I am eager for killing them to become legal.

Cute flag, dicklet fag

>Muslim woman begging for her life on the street
>Finishes her off
>All I think to myself is how that's one less womb spitting out low IQ rapists that hate my people anyway

I cheered and played that part several times.
My last tears dried up by watching the scandinavian girls get beheaded. There was no going back after that.

Enjoy the playlist

>mudsilmes always think they are something special
>but in reality they are a nigger race
Thats right

Revenge feels good, doesn't it? And who is this faggot, anyway? Not every blue checkmark gets 90,000 likes

AOC's first reaction was to blame the NRA. This is definitely going to get brought up in 2020, so I'd say his plan is still working.

I don't know, if he really wanted the US to have a debate then he would have done it in the US. I can understand his logic of targeting New Zealand to show no white country is safe but usually stuff like this doesn't change American politics very much. Ocasio's opinion is worthless as is tradition but we can only hope it leads to something.

Are we assuming that he knew in advance and posted to soon or what

He means that the guy is crying after he asked, he practically begged for it.

Dude we have so much fucking power it's not even funny. You can say I'm wrong but we'd all think you were a faggot for being that slow so yeah

>complains white people are everywhere
>lives in a white country

Go live in Ooga Booga Land then you fucking savage

This was Infinity-chan's beast, but yeah

Really boils your grey matter

Daily reminder, if there are no links to those tweets or archives, they are fake.

He doesn't want us to have a debate. He wants the left to actually try to take our guns so we start fucking shooting them in the streets while we have the numbers to do it comfortably instead of a generation or two down when whites are well outnumbered and our kids have been taught by our jewed up education system to hate guns anyway. Not that I agree with the idea but he's trying to accelerate things.

They want to live in a western style country, but are way to lazy to build one themselves
They always think stealing a country and replacing the native populations is going to solve their problems, never realizing it's their own god damn faults they live in squalor .
They seriously want our way of life without putting the blood, sweat and tears it takes to build one of their own. It's why every other Islamic nation turned into a 3rd world cesspool

lol nice dick, dicklet.