I am a normal person by society's standards and trying to understand the mentality of the people here...

I am a normal person by society's standards and trying to understand the mentality of the people here. I've known about Jow Forums for several years now, but was never curious enough to make a post. After the recent tragic events in New Zealand, my curiosity went off limits. I would like you ask you a few honest questions.

Why do you think the way you think? What was the turning point in your life that made you what you are today? How can everyone else, including myself, help?

Attached: wadigi-island-private-resort-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Cuz I believe in evolution
2. A shark documentary on Discovery was the redpill moment for me. I was 10 u guess back then.
3. Help me? I don't need help. You guys have to wake up

Why do you think the way you do? Why do you think it’s a good thing to give away your country and culture to third word scum?

>How can everyone else, including myself, help?
get your AR and head to the nearest kebab center

Trips have spoken. Praise kek

1. Tired of all the lies in corporate media and education. Saw all of the jewish control and subversion of western nations.

2. Read the leaked DNC and Podesta emails. Politicians are all psychotic liars, butchering the nation and people and giving the meat to their donors

3. Read things here. Realize who controls you. Realize who programmed the things you believe. Escape from the black cube.

Attached: 1552682650028.jpg (375x466, 21K)

pls reach my kebab centre i will be waiting

>Why do you think the way you think?
That's a completely meaningless question. Why does anyone think the way they think?

>What was the turning point in your life that made you what you are today?
Don't think there is one. Maybe finishing university and getting a job?

Help with what?

Jow Forums is not one person. There are legit communists here. There are black nationalists. There are normie Republicans.
For me? It was getting punished by my school for my then relatively tame political beliefs
Stop hating me for being white. Help me build a productive career and not be a debt slave for a degree I didn’t even get.

This OP
Start thinking about [pic related]
t. Legit communist

Attached: 1552668481005362410715.png (451x666, 212K)

Bring us the severed head of a small Muslim child. That will help a little bit.

Because evidence

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

> I am a normal person by society's standards
Thats not normal by human standards, thats brainwashed and usually self delusional to avoid having to deal with the parts of reality that conflict with the brain washing you have recieved

> and trying to understand the mentality of the people here
There is no specific mentality, you are letting your pre-conceptions run rampant. Jow Forums is a huge place with boards and discussions covering many topics. There are politicians, lawyers, doctors, nurses, etc, lots of people that you would consider "normal". You are thinking of people in terms of group identity instead of individual identity. Thats why you cant understand why people have different opinions to your own, You have been brainwashed into only thinking in a certain way.

> Why do you think the way you think?
How do you think that people at Jow Forums think? This is a terrible question and only highlights your lack of understanding of whats going on here. You need to be more specific. Nobody minds the questions but if you want serious answers then you need to ask much higher quality questions

> What was the turning point in your life that made you what you are today?
I was once like you but life experience has showed me that I was too frightened to deal with the conflicts of reality. Working for the UK police for 6 years working in digital forensics. Watching them lie to the public day after day. Watching malicious prosecutions happen to innocent people over and over at the request of powerfull and political figures. Being told I had to lie in court or lose my job. Being asked to make evidence disapeer in 2 large pedophile investigations into UK politicians and UK muslim communities. Seeing how the rules dont and laws dont apply to those on the left and how they are maliciously applied to those on the right

> How can everyone else, including myself, help?
Grow up and face the conflict of life, stop pretending the world is different than it really is

Since you are here at all, you are not normal. And now you can never leave.

The way I was raised in the place and time that I was raised.
Eh, I wouldn't say there was any particular conversion experience. It's not like I'm a born again Christian or other cultist.
Uh, maybe not assume strangers are mentally ill degenerates? Just because you can't automatically trust a stranger, doesn't mean strangers are murderous psychopaths. You've probably watched too many horror movies, user. Go out and meet some new people. Bars are good for acquaintances. Hobby/exercise groups are good for friends.

>was fed up with everything, wanted to make a difference, realized every movement that gains traction is either fabricated or co-opted
>realizing how the central banking/fiat money system works, realizing it's ALL a rigged game from bottom to top throughout all layers of society
>actually take the things we say serious. Redpill yourself, think for yourself, post YOUR thoughts instead of asking what we want. Stop thinking that all problems can be solved by 'comforting' and tender words, (dunno if that's what you think, the question sounded like it is).

Intense hatred of stupid people; A wish to seem them suffer consequences for their stupidity; A general perception that stupid, worthless people get roughly as many rewards in life as those who contribute greatly.

Attached: CunStLvUAAA7YbJ.jpg (1200x1177, 214K)

This's how things go down here. OP you have to do it now.

Attached: 1529084010686.png (321x378, 142K)

We don't. Almost everything on this site is fake. Bots, domestic hackers, foreign hackers, a few trolls and plenty of government supervision. Almost nothing you see here is for real. Almost nobody you communicate with here is for real. It's all one big sham. Even me.

Go join the masons if you think everyone is a subhuman goy to be abused.

guys stop. sage.

Attached: 1552843619101.png (301x167, 6K)

You can go to the fucking chan he came from instead of here for starters.

>1 post by this ID