Old, but what was the gasoline for?

old, but what was the gasoline for?

Attached: aaaae.png (825x508, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUGsn-NOis
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I
youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking S H U T U P

fire

Maybe burn the car and evidence.

Attached: D01WgAMWkAYm19Y.jpg (1024x512, 49K)

He was actually going to burn the mosque down. However he chickened out because he thought the police would soon show up.

He was going to burn the mosque but I think he didn't want to get trapped inside the mosque it's why he didn't go room to room.

He wanted to leave before law enforcement could block him in.

He would drive around and help out stranded motorists. Guy was a saint.

he wanted to burn in hell.
request granted!

This. Fucking pussy killing unarmed civilians didn't have the balls to fight us Muslims man on man in Syria

Kek

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU FIRE

it was all planned out, but he fucked up and didn't burn it down, songs play their part

it was masterfully planned but not that well executed

the engine.....

You don't want to get stuck in a burning mosque
Probaly afraid he couldn't surrender himself of he was in the mosque with gasoline.

You don't want a police tear gas canister going through the window while your pouring gasoline on a green carpet.

luring abbos

>us muslims
>flag
Checks out

>>flag
>>us muslims
I know you posted this as a joke but its true, UK really is that fucked

Attached: 1528419726183.jpg (500x502, 70K)

Muslims are garbage and don't belong in New Zealand.
Mosque don't belong in New Zealand.

If that is the case what is with all the islamic attacks on unarmed civilians in europe and the middle east which have larger casualties then this,

>I am the god of hellfire... and I bring you.. FIRE
Get it now?

>Not well executed
>killed 50, maybe more muslims
wut?

He wanted to burn the place down, but ran short on time. He's actually already said this publicly, if I'm not mistaken.

so now you believe in hell commie? Last I checked the Koran and Bible say fags and apostates go to hell.

skimmed through his manifesto, no mention of the gasoline or burning anything

Don't be rama rama.

Here's the feel good scene of 2019

Attached: 1552822099059.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

He probably planned to start a fire when the fire song played and then escape when Gas Gas Gas played but decided to go to the other mosque before the police showed up.

It's funny how he nonchalantly got in his car and drove away like nothing happened.

Attached: 26920241_45e45d5177-480x383.jpg (480x383, 44K)

>a christian warrior is going to hell for vanquishing heretic invaders

Attached: 1505959925244.jpg (656x465, 26K)

He said it on stream in the car when he was driving away... it was hard to hear EXACTLY what he said it but was something to do with burning something. Sec, i'll try to transcribe it

>flag
>us Muslims

checks out

he was speeding down the highway and shooting out the windows, not exactly nonchalant

Yeah, his playlist was partly meant to time the phases of the attack so he'd start burning it when youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUGsn-NOis played, but he changed his mind for whatever reason.

Attached: foxnews fire destroyed by home.jpg (600x411, 26K)

He says "looks like we don't get to burn it today boys" in the video. You can also see him grab one of the cans but change his mind and put it back in the video.

timestamp?

read the manifesto
he doesn't consider himself a christian

Attached: 1436551378045.jpg (1080x1068, 183K)

10:15 in my version

....I went in and out too quick, I should have stayed longer. There was time for the fuel. [I wanted to/I was going to (?)] burn that fucking mosque [straight/... something]... But, shit happens. I left one full magazine back there, maybe more....

That doesn't mean he can't be sainted and absolved of his sins. He may not believe in the Lord Savior but that doesn't mean the Savior doesn't believe in him.

Attached: 1497853967110.png (657x527, 164K)

You’re a disgrace to that flag you shitty little idiot. Might bare the Union Jack, but you’ll never be British. Nothing more than an invader. A cocky, arrogant one at that.

>murdered innocents
>doesn't believe in Christ
>goes to heaven
It doesn't work that way bucko.

He could have totally got away with it, if he wasn't streaming it and shooting out his own windows,but that wasn't part of the plan I guess. That's the lesson here.

His main motivation for this specific attack was Church desecration. At the very least, he was a cultural Christian.

Attached: Capture.png (665x471, 21K)

Fuck off Catholic. Not how it works.

Burning car to block exits at the mosque. ISIS mudslimes used the same tactic at Egypt mosque slaughter in 2017.

That's not even Catholic doctrine that's some straight up Mormon shit

where did a leaf learn to speak Australian?

He posted his name on twitter
No shit bro

He was planing to burn the fuck of the place or burn the death people

iirc posthumous indulgences were a thing

not a catholic but I'm willing to cooperate with any Defender of the Faith in these troubled times

>iirc posthumous indulgences were a thing
indulgences are meant to help those in purgatory and murderers who don't believe in christ definitely don't go there

muslims give garbage a bad name,

He went back to his car to get the gasoline and burn down the mosque but he chickened out. he reentered only to shoot the dead bodies again...

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something in the video about "having time to refuel"

killing invaders of anti-Christ isn't murder tho. see: they were willing participants in the desecration of the Church.

civilians implies they are human, which they aren't. so keep shilling degenerate scum, the day will come for you too.

Cool post. Can i post it to reddit?

You might make that argument for their imam and whatever governing body their mosque has. Not for their women, who are basically captives, or their children, who literally don't know any better. They'll go to whatever mosque they're ordered.

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

They were homemade bombs, they're's devices attached to the sides of them if you look closer.

The Mosque isn't burned down as well, so B+. Good effort.

That and using it as a timer for when first responders show up. Genius/kino in one

Attached: indian nazi.jpg (370x500, 61K)

Jarate to check for spies

Attached: jarate.jpg (504x305, 39K)

>This. Fucking pussy killing unarmed civilians didn't have the balls to fight us Muslims man on man in Syria
>Us
>In Syria
>UK flag
He did fight you guys, if you would go back to your fucking country he wouldn't have to fight you at all

>its the jews!
>why wasnt brenton a dead-kike-on-a-stick lover?!
Fuck you

Lol jesus christ.. How much of a retard are you? Keep digging mate

ZeroHedge is owned by a jew you fucking cock sucking faggot

He was planning on burning down the mosque but he got behind schedule or something.

Note the song "Fire". This was supposed to play while burning down the building, with "Gas Gas Gas" then playing on the gettaway

>innocents
user no

they could leave Islam, convert to Christianity and join a Church. They are willing invaders. They aren't innocent. If a Christian NGO funded missionaries to convert mosques in Saudi Arabia into Churches, would you consider those missionaries complete innocents?

This.

my own country is britain, with Pakistani heritage so fuck you

The "hilp miiiih, hilp miiiiih, hilp MIIIIIH, HILP MIIIIH" woman wasted his time

he developed a petrol huffing habit from abos

Mohammed al-Bongistan...

When the crusaders flung diseased cattle into besieged cities, did the germs somehow know not to infect women and children?

> (You)
>my own country is britain, with Pakistani heritage so fuck you
No that's their county not yours

No They cant, Its about race you fuck

do you have the original video
I only have one that is edited
if you do can you anonfile it?

rises

The plan was to burn the place down.

>Why are you killing Muslims in western countries go to Muslim countries to kill them
The point is to get you creatures out of the west, we aren't the kikes, we don't care what happens in Syria.

it's about both actually. One reinforces the other. Forcing muslims to admit that their faith is inferior to Christianity and that their belief system must be completely replaced by a superior system if they wish to get any of the fruits of that system is to admit that their race (and the culture that that race creates) is inferior as well.

>car
>gas
Now what could those two things have in common?

>old, but what was the gasoline for?

he did not have the floorplans and brought them on a whim just because, always get the floorplans and stay safe

Attached: 1547910152160.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>well chrikey fuk m8 aht indint go to plan fook m8
Imagine he had a plan fir that

To burn the mosque down, but as you can see at that part of the video, the "i am the god of hellfire"
song was already playing, so he was behind schedule and needed to gtfo.

He might have been thinking of pouring it over the huddled piles of people and lighting it to see if it smoked out any survivors.

Fortunately Safety Chan prevailed over his evil intentions and the beautiful mosque can stay as a monument for generations to enjoy and find peace in now.

Oh you mean like the Muslims that shot up that concert full of unarmed civilians in 2015?
So brave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mizo55muY2I

An astute observation comrade, he added this song to the sound track.

Some men, just want to watch the world burn.

Attached: main-qimg-f3c5813bfc8165a93230aa5396e23e70-c.jpg (500x750, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE

I think I agree, leaf.
Imagine the memes if he'd got the timing right. White boys have no sense of timing.