Why are people STILL anti-Trump?

Sure, he says things without thinking sometimes, he makes jokes, and he's relatively new to all this... but the country isn't falling apart. The economy is good. ISIS is clearly not as powerful as they once were. Things are actually going very smoothly.

Why are so many people STILL so anti-Trump?

Attached: טראמפ.jpg (2560x1707, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQt2-9GzSSs
youtube.com/watch?v=pSlNGUGmImo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump?
oh you mean, Zion Don

Attached: chesss.jpg (4000x3964, 2.26M)

Because he's a jewish shill owned by shekelberg after being saved from bankruptcy

oh you didn't know? trump went bankrupt and was bought out by jewish bankers who thought he was more useful to them that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQt2-9GzSSs

>the economy is good
not really
>ISIS is gone
Because of Russia
>things are going very smoothly
not at all

TRump is an incompetent moron. If you actually had a brain and wanted to be some kind of conservative boomer psychopath then it would be in your own best interest to get trump out of office so Pence could do the exact same politics but actually know how the government works and how to pass bills and shit.

because they are being instructed to. no other reason

no you fucking moron

You're only looking at the positive factors. Trump has backtracked his immigration promise and the wall isn't being built. People are getting worried, which in turn fuels hate for him. Just recently he made his first veto... after 3 years of being in office. He cracked under pressure during the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting, blaming people for "being afraid of the NRA", which lead to bump stocks being banned.

Tl;dr: He's all talk. That's why.

Shills couldn't get away with being this obvious until this year. Why have people become so gullible all of a sudden?

>but the country isn't falling apart.

lemme guess, you're not of european stock?

Attached: Human population 1940 - 2010.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

so are you instructing me to hate trump?

>economy is good

Whatever, where's the wall fagget

Attached: 135.png (1004x560, 466K)

Why are people still pro Trump?

Attached: 1552174050872.jpg (672x371, 75K)

Dude, not every critique of Trump is a shill. He bandwagon on the "America first" idea, then ditched it halfway through,

People don't realize the level of propaganda they are being subjected to. They honestly think they are righteous and independent in thought and action.

Shalom

Attached: trusttheplan.jpg (1040x740, 122K)

oh, would you look at that. it was a jew who wrenched open the flood gates for the "immigrants"

surprise surprise

Attached: Immigration and Nationality act of 1965.jpg (1024x363, 58K)

You could have a president that is capable of handling all this (Trump did fuck all himself) and who also isn't a Jewish puppet.

I think we have to start from the bottom of the pyramid to get to the top.. while trying to make it a safe trip. setting a good foundation for the next gen would help more than us overtrying and failing. just a point. not like I'm changing anything..

do you have charts for other countries for similar time periods? I want to see a worldwide collage of this sort.

>Why are people STILL anti-Trump?
Red flag confiscation laws, making 500,000 gun owners felons and bump stocks to name a few

Attached: 1547483660252.jpg (763x996, 183K)

Attached: 153479624183.jpg (1024x879, 54K)

Attached: 74834834838.png (898x435, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pSlNGUGmImo

>watch the movie
>watch the movie
>watch the movie

Attached: 1 Original Sweden Yes Thread.png (1156x1140, 651K)

>britain

Attached: britain is lost.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

>its another episode of "Everyone who disagrees me must be paid off because im a nigger incapable of critival thinking" on Jow Forums.

>2k19
>theres still drumpf supporters

Attached: 1552467547163.png (470x676, 399K)

>ex-germany

left column = cities
middle column = "people with migrant background"
right column = "percentage of below 6-year olds who have "migrant background""

from 2016. much worse now after the floodgates were opened

Attached: People with migration-background Germany 2016.png (1188x887, 94K)

more from ex-germany

Attached: germany population rekt.png (600x625, 8K)

>canada
the leafs have been hit hardest by the genocide of people of european stock. way worse than anywhere else, in an extremely short timeframe.

soon the boomers will clock out from old age, and the number of people of european stock will plummet into the abyss

Attached: Canada Human Population by year.png (922x566, 124K)

>south afrika

Attached: 148999376217.gif (624x454, 41K)

how much you wanna bet those people with migrant backgrounds are from neighbouring countries

>france
the bottom picture is spread of mosques

Attached: 93.jpg (1317x1353, 490K)

>Dude, not every critique of Trump is a shill.
Actually it is.

Attached: greynewdeal.jpg (1000x500, 71K)

It's not hard. All Trump had to do was get rid of all the little kikes in his council, keep the anti-jew personnel around him, kick his little kike daughter and her jewish messiah husband Kushner out, fire incompetents in the DOJ in the first few months of his presidency, actually be involved in investigations instead of the nonsense that is "4d chess; i'm just waiting for my enemies to trap themselves," and don't cater to jews.

Sure

Attached: trump2020.jpg (1280x849, 191K)

Hey Just wanted to swing by haven't been here in a couple years. I had won of my friends over the other night who frequents Jow Forums I felt pretty bad trying to take him out all he could do was bitch about everything in the city and no matter what direction I tried to steer the conversation all he could do was try to red pill me. If any of you have friends irl who are normies or just trying to live the normie lifestyle maybe its a good idea to get out and practice normal conversations it makes it harder and harder for your friends who are just trying to be successful adults to be associated with you in public.

They're mostly from turkey, with some poles. but why would this matter? China is neighboring to Tibet. Genocide is genocide. Does not matter if you get flooded by foreigners from neighbors or from far away lands.

Attached: 1552241913241.jpg (720x670, 97K)

If you still support Trump you're just a retard at this point

these "guest-workers" and "family-reunions" is mostly turks. they were imported to destroy Germany's racial stock after WWII

Attached: germany.png (703x407, 138K)

Because Trump gives money to Israel, just like every President has and will continue to do so. Somehow people are shocked even though it was part of his platform. They're also mad that he said we need immigrants, although he has never enacted any change to his immigration policies and is still trying to build the wall. Now there's Yang operations trying to divide any support for Trump by capitalizing on these things. The loss of support is mostly an illusion from shills. There's some disappointments from Trump here and there, but people still support his platform.

>gurgles in boomerspeak
Where. Is. The. Wall. ?.

0 miles of new wall has been built. Only refurbishing of the fence built by previous prezs.

Attached: 1551203225831.png (1000x1015, 781K)

I try to have hope OP. But ISIS was funded and created (and managed) by the Mossad. So "not as powerful" means the CIA took a step back. He's just one man. Even if Hitler himself was our President, having that many slimy kikes around you would be bad news.

Attached: 15263472457637563856.jpg (1399x966, 283K)

Actually, looking closer at this demon jew, did he get plastic surgery to get a dimple in his chin? kek

Attached: 1551678317012.jpg (823x1024, 108K)