Pixelated Patsy

The real shooter is actually long gone and evaded the cops. The incompetent Kiwi police force parade this pixelated patsy in court in an effort to try to save face and hide their astonishing buffoonery while they continue to look for the ACTUAL shooter.

Attached: brenton-tarrant.jpg (780x439, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/3001967/new-zealand-mosque-massacre-suspect-brenton-tarrant-faces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real shooter fled to Israel.

the real shooter was probably paid handsomely and will lay low for the next few years

The real shooter is talking with his reptillian overlords and planning the next PsyOP

It was uncensored before, does anyone have that version?

He was groomed, shooter *is* the patsy

is this true???

Yeah I saw it

Yes, his face in court was clearly shown and I believe it's the same guy, but it would be nice to have the original. Looks like the Kiwis got that one taken down.

fpbp

Nah.

the real shooter is already back in his mossad base in north india

Something awfully shady about this guy's identity. Reminds me of Oswald that way. All the travel and associations and now with them wiping out his face from everything.

It would serve his agenda to resurface somewhere and show his face. If it doesn't happen soon, we know you're lying.

/end thread

REMINDER THAT THE SHOOTER IS BASED AND REDPILLED
READ HIS MANIFESTO AND
DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS SAYING IT WAS A PSYOP

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

>meme flag

And why am I not surprised

Honestly though, why do they pixelate a guy whose face is known to everybody already?

Nigger shill

Insufficient evidence. Go away.

The real shooter is already up on the moon with the Ayys sucking on baby foreskin

Attached: 1549099269756.jpg (471x462, 64K)

MUHssad, jokes aside, definitely a possibility.

Would definitely make sense.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.

I am not aware of an uncensored version. If you can find it that would be great.

There's definitely more to this story than we currently know.

There IS no reason other than to conceal who the person in the courtroom actually is.

No one's got a screenshot of his uncensored face in court?!

Agreed, definitely no evidence for thinking it was a psyop. It's the opposite in fact, if it was a psyop quite a lot would be different

I swear I had the uncensored picture saved on my computer.. but now it's not there.

it was never released uncensored

>Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me.
That's because you're a low IQ retard who believes stupid shit.

Like that's great and all but I'm pretty sure Muslims in the Middle East and Europe have little to no sympathy for ones that are killed elsewhere.

Yes, it was lying fuck! Fuck you!

>It was uncensored before
false

This

I wasn't saying that it's either or.
I'm saying go away.

I remember reading that he was "smiling and making a white power symbol." But there's no evidence of the smiling part.

>no reason other than to conceal who the person in the courtroom actually is.
It couldn't possibly have been that, oh, idk... he was smiling and they didn't want to show him doing that.

Attached: 1542906421233.png (917x757, 468K)

You're thinking of the arrest photo. Turns out it was some poor sod who chose a bad day to wear camo.

i have never seen a version of that image where his face is not censored
are you sure it exists?

Doesn't matter if they care (which they obviously do, some are already seething and planning revenge)

I hope so I would love the jews even more If they orchestrated this hit on mudslimes. Seriously, fuck Mudslimes.

Gulf of Tonkin, the Lavon Affair, operation Northwoods, blame the Maine on Spain. False flags make the world go 'Round!

Kill yourself, kike shill. Millions of people saw it. Don't message me anymore, faggot.

>none of this story adds up none

But the shills keep exposing themselves with their insane low IQ limited vocabulary

Attached: Theshoeah.png (1890x835, 1.83M)

theres a concept in islam that all members are from one country

Yes it was I saw somewhere 100%, not sure if it was the same picture though but he was in court

I thought the whole "it was a Mossad operation" theory was complete bullshit until the court photos came out pixelated.

No it was the court photo. It could have been a shop but I'm fairly certain it wasn't.
I'm going to demand for the uncensored photo, I want proof that it's actually him to pay for (((his))) crimes

It was all over the Internet two days ago. From what I recall, it did look like him, but fatter. Fatter that him in the video. Not sure it's him and with (((them))) disappearing the video, maybe that want people to believe as much?

why was she on the ground was she shot before getting shot again?

saying something stupid like this shows you really don't understand islam or its goals at all

Unless the NZ/IC thought he fucked up too much by livestreaming to FB instead of allowing them to edit the footage, then he might be punished

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

You really think that's Brenton Tarrant?

>didn't watch the video
>still say it was a psyop
Jow Forums is so shit and retarded, you faggots won't ever accomplish anything

>Even more

Nice try, moshe

Fuck forgot meme flag

Attached: 1552810598493.png (231x254, 15K)

>china's model is the model the west should strive for
>a jew in living israel is ok
>fags are ok

Attached: jew quote.jpg (119x125, 4K)

The real shooter was a reptilian pedophile, and his brain is now being returned to Yuggoth.

Attached: 1552774848477.jpg (562x767, 66K)

The uncensored face in court looked somewhat like him, but was significantly fatter than he really is in the video. Make of that what you will. In the non-full-body-censored-pic, look at how fat his arms are.

Attached: 1529512686463.gif (300x186, 1007K)

It’s a good start

enhancedpilled. whos yugo though

Sure! White men smiling is EVIL and should not be shown, but what's this muslim triple murderer doing in Sweden???

Attached: yvvuUSTlVZqlLmpp3_bFL6VUjB_56q3KX5LiAYCWSns.jpg (968x768, 95K)

It was this site: scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/3001967/new-zealand-mosque-massacre-suspect-brenton-tarrant-faces

but two days ago his hand was circled in red and his face was uncensored.

He didn't say China is what the west should strive for, he said it was the system closest to what he believes in.
And what's the problem with Jews in Israel (as he said, as long as they aren't subverting)?
And honestly those aren't even the main points he makes

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Lawyers truly are spineless cucks. He clearly hates his client but he'd suck his fucking dick for money if it came down to it.

Mossad 100% confirmed. How else could they wipe his uncensored courtroom picture from the Internet so quickly?

I challenge anyone to find the uncensored picture which was online all over the place just a day or two ago.

>kvetching intensifies
we are on to something, keep digging. it's afraid.

it is absurd and of course normies have been indoctrinated to accept it with the 'end spree killers by denying them fame' meme. the fact that literally nobody but the state prosecutorial staff and a state-licensed defense representative (assuming NZ even has that) will so much as see the defendants face is straight out of Orwell.

Shaun King spreading fake news

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-153524.png (1080x1920, 843K)

What if it was because he was smiling, and not pixelating it would cause massive raghead attacks, thereby actually causing civil unrest

Attached: 9859b2a6cee56aecfbb718a9509bfc88adf1a858877e9a4f244239852abd8e23.jpg (255x254, 13K)

Speak loud and clear goyim!! LEAVE THE JEWS ALONE!!

A picture was just released of him, imagine my shock...

Attached: 1529984940390.jpg (712x401, 249K)

it was never uncensored ?

how you find this? link?

we're witnessing how literally fucked a country can get when a woman runs it. they are censoring and going to try and ban everything. even trying to put people behind bars for viewing a video. new zealand has gone off the deep end. take it as a cautionary tale.

Your question is defective. You mean:"It was uncensored?" Correct, the face was unblurred originally.

Someone had to have posted a video with him in court on Jewtube.

new around here? faggot

false

Fuck off, kike shill. Millions of people saw it.

Except you're the only one who claims to have seen it.

false. stop spreading lies kike

bullshit read the thread shill fucker

kill yourself, cunt. :) You guys have been caught, and we know the guy in court isn't the same person.

he can't keep getting away with this

Attached: n.jpg (229x214, 11K)

how does he keep getting away with it?

If it existed it would be in the archive.
Go back to the first threads of that image, the earliest posts were censored.
NOBODY except you and your fellow kike shills have seen it. Stop trying to gaslight,it's so jewish.

so not one person has it?

Did you have a stroke?

Hitler's observations on debating Jews
>They try to change reality
>When you disprove them they gaslight you and claim you're insane
>When you call them on gaslighting they pretend they're a simpleton
>When they pretend they're a simpleton they then change the original claim
>Gradually I began to hate them.
pathetique attempt kike

>If it existed it would be in the archive.
lol not when the powers that be want it gone. Archives are not safe from these kinds of shenanigans.

Someone's got it...the best bet would be to watch a youtuber who put the picture into his videos, I got an idea of a guy who may have it, but for some reason google is giving me totally wrong results. Funny that.

Sure, and our governments bombing the middle-east into a smoking crater for the past few decades would yield NO retaliation. You see, this whole "muslims will retaliate" narrative is bullshit. The things that causes the majority of them uslims to take up arms against the west is our governments, not us finally standing up and doind something to these muslims that have been terrorizing us for years now. The mosque shooting in itself was retaliation for the crimes muslims have committed against innocent westerners.

Interesting theory

This.

Attached: CDD306B0-DB85-4238-86C4-A0C58005FA2D.jpg (976x1295, 292K)

(((who)))'s afraid of the redpill?

Attached: D1rLfI8VAAE-t3D.jpg (699x1200, 188K)

Stupid goyim here he is.

Attached: 36176245-AAC7-4912-84A4-81E47261FF71.gif (800x528, 284K)

>4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".
I get this vibe too. I have yet to see a mosque where half the younger men dont have illegal as fuck handguns on them, or other weapons stashed somewhere nearby. they are nigger tier with walking around with a gun shoved down the front of their pants with no holster.
that honkey ass TALCUM X ass motherfucker need to shut his wh*toid mouth up.

and who is this guy?
that's #3 or what

Attached: 2CgQz7u.jpg (600x585, 74K)

time to nuke tel aviv.
make it so.

Attached: 1x82la.jpg (888x499, 142K)