"Don't watch the video, it's really bad, and it's illegal! Don't watch it...

>"Don't watch the video, it's really bad, and it's illegal! Don't watch it, it''s bad and everyone is banning it! Oh you watched the video! Oh you're such a bad boy for watching it, what a bad boy!"

ever heard of reverse psychology

Attached: dreamstime_s_59991227.jpg (775x515, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justp
paste
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-3SCUu1wfJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched it while I ate my lunch. It's pretty entertaining.

Jesus fuck, the way that guy just so casually shot the woman crying help me was so chilling. I wish I hadn't watched it.

You know you have the wrong meme flag on, right?
LGBT is the meme flag you were supposed to use

There's a 99.9% chance of them being actors, if it makes you feel better.

Checked and kek'd
leave Jow Forums while you still can newfag

Same tactic was used on the beheading of those danish hookers.

Attached: 1550753949166.png (1676x906, 1.07M)

It's too late, he's here forever.

downoad and spread and reupload

justp
aste.it/6ppyd
paste
bin.com/raw/3ZPKEb73

There's a 99.9% chance of meme flags being raging faggots.

It's pretty clear that nu4chan didn't spend their formative years watching grainy snuff videos on bestgore or /b/.

Moralfags pretending that ISIS and cartel videos are any better.

Attached: Grand Guignol.jpg (434x600, 51K)

I watched it 5 times already. Also downloaded it. I watch it before I go to the gym. It pumps me up pretty good.

Attached: BasedSoy.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Reminder that you will all spend 10 years in kiwi jail

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-080053_Firefox.jpg (1080x1509, 550K)

A kiwifarmer has claimed that the video got deleted from their SD card after uploading it to their dropbox. Why are Anglos just as fragile and gay as the Chinese communist party?

Attached: leddit.jpg (996x933, 124K)

oof a bunch of soulless npcs

Full shooting video, Manifesto, and his Mixtape here:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

I don't get it. Why is this specific video such a big deal?

Attached: 1552819021073.png (640x775, 619K)

Because they only support free speech if it doesnt harm their own narrative.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
DAY OF THE FORCED THORAZINE SUPPOSITORY SOON

BREAKING
>THIS JUST IN
THIS JUST IN
>BREAKING

>LIST OF DECEASED HAS BEEN RELEASED TO PUBLIC:
Muhhamad
Muhammad
Muhhammad
Muhamad
Muhhamad-Muhammad
Muhamed
Muhamet
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Mohamad
Mohamed
Mohamed
Mohammed
Mohammad
Muhamad
Mohamad
Mokamat
Mohammad
Mohammed
Muhammet
Mehmet
Memet
Muhammed
Mohammad
Mohammed
Maxamed
Magomed
Magomet
Mokhammed
Mukhammad Mahmood
Mehmet
Mahmud
Muhammad
Jafar

Attached: 1552770541011.png (1440x1860, 1.27M)

Our censor office declare that it is "objectionable material"

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1548194732075.png (815x815, 889K)

>Actors
>fucking dumb idiot disinfo tranny

Hows about you lay out exactly why you think they would use actors instead of just slaughtering a bunch of nobody shitbird muslims?

>instead of addressing major events let's discuss our meme breakfasts

Attached: 6ex7.jpg (971x546, 56K)

i've shared it with a few people, the queen version is my favorite so far

Attached: 1552698590027.jpg (960x554, 98K)

>I-I'm a real boy!
Christ

what the fuck is wrong with these "people"

Attached: 1531567364809.png (337x372, 17K)

They're acting as if merely watching it will turn people into muslim-killing fascists.

Also there's that weird thing about the shooter going to Pakistan

1.) this is always the case, even in america. They just wait for a crisis and push it through

2.) Prove it

3.) Yeah because he was such an operator dropping mags, standing in doorways, slow to clear a jam, shooting at piles of dead bodies, almost getting taken out, forgetting to burn the place to the ground

4.) Possibly, but they round up everybody they thing might be related and release whoever isn't, this is common practice in any major crime

5.) Prove it

6.) No, mass censorship is happening because that is what the west does. They don't want the manifesto to get out of hand because its not a rag full of anti jew hate and people actually do hate muslims and see them as a threat.

7.) Prove it

8.) God you are stupid. If they were staging this they would have done it to a T. If it was an operator he would have executed it with skill. But it was not, and he didn't.

9.) They literally do not know what to think. Media cannot tell a meme from a troll from the truth and that is their failure. They were reporting that he was a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills.

10.) Wow, live stream, thats really novel. You must not own a go-pro. The writing was symbolic, memes are symbolic, we are a symbolic culture.

11.) "military grade" lol, ask me how I know you down own any weapons

12.) Whatever you say

13.) Prove it.

14.) Zerohedge is full of a bunch of boomer tier retards who decry jews and muslims one day and protect them the next because "this is not moral." Face it, this kid acted on his ideology and removed kebab. When the muslims attack again in retaliation they may trigger another man like him and the cycle of revenge will begin anew. That is what you are afraid of, that is why you spread this shill shit, and that is what you must tell everybody that this wasn't organic.

It's simply too scary for you to imagine that we are this close to a race based conflagration and you haven't been hitting the gym or the range lately so you are scared shitless.

>tfw 10 years in prison for showing video and get to be shooters prison room mate
>tfw he gets out of prison before you do
>tfw he shoots up another 70 pakis in the year 2022, and become your prison room mate again in 2023

Attached: FREN NATION.jpg (1024x664, 111K)

I don't get it. The replies talk about bacon, are they being sarcastic?

>11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

you glow

if only the link to the bagel story was to the video

I don't get reddit culture. if the point of that non sequitur comment is to encourage everyone to talk about something more comfortable, doesn't it just make it more awkward that they're all avoiding the main topic?

I Dunno. It's funny you thought like that too.

I wish I had screencapped it but a german explained it best. Basically this type of behavior manifests it self from those who were raised by single mothers.

Here's the video if anyone's interested.

My favorite part is when the haji bitch gets shot and rolls around on the street crying for help before having her brains scattered. 10/10 kekked

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

goes well with youtube.com/watch?v=-3SCUu1wfJQ

it was totally real goys, look at that sickening bloody gore!

Attached: nz blood.png (973x588, 886K)

OH MY GOD HE HAD A BOTTLE OF RED STUFF
THAT MEANS THE WHOLE THING MUST HAVE BEEN FAKE!
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF KLAUS

>horizontal lashes
that's not how it works you goddamn frogs
it makes them giddy that they're being allowed to be cheeky by posting off-topic comments. like a school sanctioned senior prank. they're basically children.

They don't want you watching it because it is clearly staged.
>206739917

Never interrupt the enemy when they're making a mistake.

lol so you're saying the liquid that's on the black guys garment is blood from the shooting? because if you believe that, I've got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.

if it was a real shooting, why is there a guy with kool aid dumped on his robes posing for the camera? its the same damn shit as in boston bombing etc. fake as can be!

Attached: boston fake.jpg (960x720, 93K)

that's just niggers trying to take advantage out of the situation. they probably wasn't even there when it happened, but will try to get a million or two in compensation

>imagine being this stupid.

anons watch the goriest rekt
>Heeey don't watch that video maaaan