HAPPENING: PROTESTS IN SERBIA

HAPPENING IN BELGRADE!!!
Protesters in Serbia have blocked Presidency building this morning, yesterday they blocked state television RTS. They blocked police station few hours ago.
Government is organising people that will come in Belgrade on counter-protest, organised by ruling globalist Serbian Progressive Party.
basically general shitshow

Pussylips' days are numbered!!! It seems

previous thread:

Attached: download (1).jpg (303x167, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk
youtube.com/watch?v=CGsYv64YUMc
youtube.com/watch?v=R0xQH4ZDkuc
nytimes.com/2002/01/20/magazine/the-unrepentant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to cross around in Serbia, is there a chimpout risk

Unless you hang out around the protesters in Belgrade,then no

Are they funded by Soros?

Attached: 1547649271147.png (960x640, 626K)

>jobless gypsies, commies, failed actors /musicians and CIA plants
>vs a limpwristed bitchass shapeshifter who went from being a right wing radical to licking Chinese and European balls clean
I just hope that both sides somehow end up destroyed. Hopefully some N1 journalists get the bullet in the process as well.

Most likely,mostly progressive cucks protesting

Maidan 2.0 Pleeeeeaaaaaase!

stop being retarded people,only Serbs can save Serbia not Russia ,not the west they all ultimately only care about their own intrests,what needs to be done here is armed revolt where we would take down government and execute them and traitors from oposition and establish new government who would have to obey above all law or be executed for treason,bootlicker get the bullet as well,and faggots,and islamists ,and gypsies and migrants ,they are already in camps might as well turn them to concentration camps

Attached: 1539968846832.jpg (1772x1181, 1.7M)

based chetnik

true,and i hope people realize we are getting fucked by both of them and we start a civil war

No, but our president is. He often consults with Soros's son and receives funds from his foundation. Funny thing is, whenever there are unrests in Serbia, our president blames it on Soros. I think they got smart, they purposefully blame it on themselves. It's just a giant state of confusion, Vucic and everyone else needs to removed and sacked. Serbia needs a new start and for that to happen everything needs to be turned upside down. Tomorrow we burn Belgrade. It's over, 9 march 91' all over again I hope

Attached: 12915.jpg (500x681, 94K)

miss me yet?

Attached: Милошевић.jpg (640x454, 33K)

I'm probably going to pass through the capital on the highway
I won't stop where hotspot of protest happen though

Any risk in your opinion

Will this result in kebab removal around Novi Pazar and Sandžak?

THREAD THEME SONG!
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk

Daleko bilo da ja branim Vucica i njegove, SNS je samo blago desni DS, to je kao Republikanci i Demokrate u Americi, svi "socialni darvinisti" su se samo uvukli Vucicu u dupe, isto ce biti ka dodju sledece demokrate.

Takva paradigma ce da traje dok se ne promene geopoliticki uslovi ili dok se ne desi neka katastrofa koja ne moze da se izbegne emigriranjem...

eat shit Bosnian cunts, I see you in every thread concerning unrests and it's always the same bootlicking mentality. People like you deserve to be stomped on, cunts

>do we miss the man who created all the crap 30 years ago and whose people are still in power uninterrupted to this day
no, everyone who ever sided with Milosevic or was in government since 89; should be sacked.

Attached: vuk-draskovic-narodno_pozoriste_9_mart_1991.jpg (794x482, 148K)

just give up kosovo and vojvodina & join eu. problem solved. Tip is free since we're neighbors.

Attached: 52987206_10218458514592136_8251442502800769024_n.jpg (727x960, 97K)

What is likely going to happens?

None whatsoever

Does anyone have any updates, or live streams?

Nothing

sage. literally no one gives a fuck.

:(

found the faggot

Attached: artworks-000148647411-79v6l5-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

They find a reason to shoot the protesters,then everything goes back to the same as it was

wrong.
"it will start at the balkans" you colossal faggot.

irlmaier incoming. ww3 this summer.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=CGsYv64YUMc

>globalist Serbian Progressive Party
I'm confused. Is this the current Serbian government/presidency?

if they shoot the protesters it will just bring more people on the streets. Are you braindead

even if that was the case that wouldnt solve our problem with corrupt polititians,also fuck giving Vojvodina and Kosovo away,i dont even care how many serbs are there now this is the question of giving thes secesionistic faggots middle finger

are you retarded?

Attached: 2gpygg.jpg (326x294, 34K)

Nah mate,I just know that this region cannot change for the better without armed revolt.

I literally shat on everyone involved and you call me a bootlicker. Damn some Serbs are fucking braindead.

What's the chance of a nationalist government coming to power?

die you mudshit

God I wanna rope him
youtube.com/watch?v=R0xQH4ZDkuc

reminder that the mudshits will try to storm the west.

Yeah because all the past armed revolts changed so much for the better.

>memeflag
kek

Greater Kosovo when

Attached: 1552176233338.png (808x633, 185K)

There weren't any?

Attached: 1551194542602.jpg (1024x711, 614K)

Nothing will happen.

never heard that one, but its pure cringe.
the music is even worse
but hey, atleast theres no africans.
it has 44k likes lol, only 1.6k dislikes

Attached: 1537260245935.jpg (728x565, 56K)

Attached: 1536591341536.jpg (1000x541, 159K)

they are storming it for the past 40 years, with birthrates

>The former first family of the Balkans has had a very bad year. The father, Slobodan, was packed off to The Hague and charged with genocide. His trial, the most important war crimes prosecution since Nuremberg, begins next month. The son, Marko, was indicted for threatening to chop up an opposition activist with a rotary saw and throw his body parts in a river. The daughter, Marija, went on trial for a father's pistol during a drug-and-alcohol-induced frenzy 10 months ago, on the night her father was arrested in the presidential mansion. And the mother, Mirjana, in the first of what Serbian police promise will be many criminal charges, was indicted for improperly using her influence to secure an apartment for her grandson's baby sitter.

nytimes.com/2002/01/20/magazine/the-unrepentant.html
>pick related

Attached: 1544216171556.jpg (1000x798, 136K)

Attached: 1524423677434.jpg (1000x541, 180K)

what protesters are these? Pro-russians or faggots?

Attached: 1552454583068.jpg (1023x575, 81K)

Attached: 1537678495041.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Attached: 1538789348116.jpg (970x647, 108K)

nice ID Jew

Attached: 1552672665555.png (394x395, 121K)

Attached: 1540123385726.png (720x401, 56K)

faggots
>implying pro ruskies are any better

lmao

Attached: 1536101663152.jpg (945x580, 45K)

Hey Estonianigger, we get your point, we like Putin. We have no grievance with Russia. I know that's hard for you to understand.

Attached: 1551704153206.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: 1533839269076.jpg (1000x541, 94K)

enjoy nuclear waste rivers and endless poverty and corruption then

our government literally forced people to go under the threat of losing their jobs if they didnt come ,Vucic is a bootlicking faggot,i am not Rusophile nor do i hate them but this was staged for Putin

You do know they don't actually like you,it's just in their interest

what will happen to ex-yugos :( will at least slovenia survive?

Are you a proxy?

Attached: vikkk.jpg (520x320, 56K)

The Soviet union should've buttfucked you retards more

No,am I being a brainlet?

Attached: Sad+cats_c27c35_6536312.jpg (1200x923, 125K)

Yes. What's your point?

this, just like belarus is because they can close off baltic, otherwise they dont give a fuck about them. russia isnt kind out of good heart, always own profits in game. youre being played hard but serbian people are dumb russian loving whores who need bullets in them before they understand

No point,just curious since most Serbs think Putin even knows where Serbia is.

How is it organized by the government? seems like a conspiracy theory

>desperate turks and their d&c tactics

I've met baltics irl and they're just as retarded as they are on the internet. They autistically rant about Russia every chance they get. They seem severely traumatized.

putin barely said a word in belgrade ahahha. much respect to your people! thank putin , go on knees. hes the reason why you exist fking whores

its not for no reason.

Civil war when? I'll come fight for Croatian/Hungarian separatists in Vojvodina

Well there were wars and armed revolts in Balkans for centuries now and the core issues still haven't changed.

Wow, it's almost as if countries with close mutual interests seem to have a friendly relationship, amazing.

Continues to autistically rant about the Ottomnans and muh Kosovo every minute of every day.

>es the reason why you exist
that only goes for you you fucking meme non-country non-nation non-culture zero history afterbirth of CCCP
who ever heard of some famous estonian? hahahahahah

Will this cunt get treated like Ceausescu was treated in Romania?

Attached: Ceausescu-executie.jpg (1024x618, 132K)

Wow,didn't know your interest is to cuck the Balkans into your influence too!

Are you a muslim? Have you seen the comment section on klix.ba?
>Today the weather will be rain
>THOSE FUCKING SERBS AGAIN REEEEE

Estonians are only famous for dying in a famine desu

whats the mutual interest apart from russia kosovo limbo interest? I dont understand your affinity for russians

Attached: 45438012_10156845567115816_5230014953745809408_n.jpg (500x500, 47K)

this is CCCP in Baltic, fking serb whore. and stfu kid its because we have always been occupied and reset to 0, all progress we had always reset to 0. we are now most successful country in eastern europe with such history, stay mad serb RAT GANTON

Attached: 1530205824997.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

>implying an estonian would care that much about serbia
also its always the same guy with the same pics
>oh look ebil serbia is a russian puppet totally not european, totally agains "us"

Attached: kosovo-muslims-protest-after-friday-prayers-on-september-2-2011-a-picture-id123886980.jpg (612x407, 54K)

I was referring to post 90s time,also there have been revolts across Europe that worked.

Wait are you saying Americans actually like kosovo albanians or is it just mutual interest?
Oh I see but being on good terms with Russia is WRONG because REASONS

No
>THOSE FUCKING SERBS AGAIN REEEEE
Not gonna deny it,tho much of our problems are caused by Serbz

the fuck does some Estonian have against Serbs

lmao they are both retarded,not once have I defended albanian goatfuckers

CCCP should've aborted you,you literal who country lol bunch of fucking russians larping as """"estonians"""" ahahha

nothing against serbs who dont like russia

Yeah they support our territorial integrity. In general they are against violent separatism and interventionism. They are also against foreign backed color revolutions. Shockingly, we seem to see eye to eye on these matters.

Because it happens every few months, basically everyone whose job depends on the government gets a text message that he/she must come to support the cause. He is given a location where the bus will pick him up and these fake protesters are then distributed where needed. It's an old tactic people are very familiar in these regions, Milosevic was the first one to use it and Putin is using it extensively today. I was almost forced to come a few years ago to some shit pro-government protests because my aunt is a SNS member - I refused and she said I was sick or smth. Fuck her I'm not willing to lose my dignity over her job
Also I've seen these happen in real life, very organized weapon. Thousands of buses rally into Belgrade, the protestors are all given instructions how to get and where, streets are closed and they are being corridored where they need to be trough those streets. When putin was visiting, some 3000 buses were in Belgrade. It was a dreamlike scene

Attached: sns-miting-680x430.jpg (680x430, 73K)

based