"As above, so below" is a lie. Here's why:

"As above, so below" is a lie. Here's why:
It's based on the fundamental mindset of the Luciferian. When you want to elevate yourself in the hierarchy below, you push another person down in order to stand on them. This doesn't make you taller, but simply gives the illusion of being higher up as you are relatively higher up than the person you just pushed down. The hierarchy above is ruled by defending others and elevating them above yourself, so that they may elevate you up to their position.

Attached: a44e5-asabovesobelowsod.jpg (634x639, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its called hermetic principle and is connected to alchemy

Itt schizophrenia.

Take your jew magic and stick it up your ass.

That is not what that expression is about at all
as above so below as within so without. can be seen to talk about the nature of reality. The microcosm and macrocosm are one in the same, they are fractal. What you learn about the orbits of galaxies you can apply to the orbits of elections. You can also think about your internal and external worlds each mirrors the other.

I'm sure it's gone under many names.

Nobody thinks you're cooler for what you just said, guy. Nobody on your team even likes you.

^this
>It's based on the fundamental mindset of the Luciferian
a lot of these truths have been co-opted to keep people away and are labelled (((satanic))) when it couldn't be further from reality
just like the swastika was co-opted by the nazis when in fact it is an ancient symbol

Attached: 1552621801744.jpg (499x668, 70K)

That isn't what that phrase means at all. You have misinterpreted it because you have no context for it. Its not about society, its about - to very much oversimplify it - physics. The concentric and generational nature of reality, micros and macros within one another.

HERMES IS OLDER THAN ANYTHING YOUVE GOT
FAGGOT

FUCK OFF

A microcosm is inside a macrocosm, not below it. An orbit goes around, not above.

It is what the expression is about. Your own interpretation of it doesn't matter in objective reality.

>galaxies
>elections
One of these is natural, the other is a social phenomenon. You're a fool for thinking you can apply the same principles somehow.

You're not bigger in my eyes, nor in anyone elses. Nobody here thinks you said anything intelligent.

I was trying to say electrons, sorry for the error. My point is rules of nature work at every level. like said

What you said is based on the assumption that I was nescient of this. I am not. I can only assume you're nescient of what I'm talking about.

Alistair Crowley did not write physics, nor do musicians. You dig?

Attached: 1550198137952.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Attached: 1550198212507.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

Attached: 1550198249556.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

Attached: 1550198266880.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

Attached: 1550198283967.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

For anyone that is still grappling with understanding what I'm explaining, I'll recommend you read this guy: Notice how he doesn't add anything at all, and simply calls me a faggot for no reason. None of you respect him more for this. In fact, chances are that you didn't care what he said at all. In case anyone missed it, I'm simply talking about behavior. I'm talking about how we treat each other inside of our hierarchy. If you want a productive and victorious hierarchy, you try elevating people.

Attached: 1550198300955.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

Attached: a3047282842_10_2048x2048.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

yea it kind of connects with duality and fractals
self-similar, scale-free, recursive

We are not talking about physics. We are talking about how people relate to one another.

What about a pentagram pointing left or right?
Like pic related?
And the opposite?

Attached: penta_right.png (800x841, 26K)

Here is a song encompassing what I'm actually talking about. It's very simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU