"Invaders in Our Lands"

What did Brenton mean by this?

White people are not native to the americas, australia or nz

Attached: Headdress_1024x1024.jpg (1024x853, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/115/6/1137
youtube.com/watch?v=ciTV7Zfmw3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7eloXr2iak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually The Solutreans were the First Nations. And then after the YD, aka Clovis Comet hunters survived entirely from the sea,
Blue eyes are indigenous to North America and it was known as Atlantis.
Injuns however are simply Siberians.

most of it was bs designed to incite more violence and divide people / wanted infamy

as if the savages "settled" the land.

2 million native Americans for the entirety of the USA before white settlers.
There was more than that in the original 13 American colonies.

And of course they were living extremely barbaric savage lifestyles of complete depravity. Animal sacrifices, ignorance, superstition, babarism...etc

>buy land from natives
>bring modern civilization to land
>get called invaders

I guess if they really wanted it they should have entered the gunpowder age before we did.

Attached: 122824_logo.jpg (600x142, 13K)

This
Also, the British were not ones to raise arms against natives unless the natives were so violent there was no other way. This is why the poos were able to work with the Brits unlike the majority of the Native American tribes. The Brits were unironically the best possible civilization to be colonized by in all of history.

you dont like israel right?

who are you BS-ing? The flyover states are still shitty. the only reason why the coastal regions are ((civilized)) is because they benefit from exchange of ideas through trade

buy? dude we committed genocide

The so called "Native Americans" were not native either.

welcome to the history of mankind. It's our land now, and If someone threatens to take it, we'll fuck them up.

Attached: 64992768-whatever-guy-meme-face-for-any-design-.jpg (450x316, 13K)

They did too. You think tribes coexisted?

So it's ok to go somewhere and start taking over because the locals are not breeding like cockroaches and flooding every inch of the continent? Because they live by different values you consider barbaric? I can already guess your answer, I just wonder how you'll feel once it happens to your people.

Blacks want reparations and the Indians, like the Chickasaw, kept slaves. Ask Don.

>2 million native Americans for the entirety of the USA before white settlers.
Nah. 50 - 200 million, but European diseases killed them long before European settlers explored the entire continent. What the settlers encountered was basically a Fallout world.

Brenton wasn't making a moral argument against theft. He meant "we stole this land so now it's ours. It's up to us to keep it that way"

Europeans were in Europe for 40,000 years
Natives entered the Americas 20,000 years ago

That means Europeans were having tribal wars and being primitive for twice as long as natives were before coming up with civilization. Then when they stumble upon someone they had a head start on they go "lol look how much inherently better than them we are"

>White people are not native to the americas, australia or nz ...

... absolute true, its amusing how americans, australians and shit defend there stolen soil, btw, mostly anglos. invaders get invaded ...

Attached: 1417872864001.jpg (940x529, 64K)

How does that make sense when they figured the entire earth could only do 10 million or a little more at hunter-gather levels?

The only sites older than 20K years are in Virginia not Alaska and not the west coast. Math is what supports the Solutrean Theory the most. Then the tools and human remains sealed the deal.
There is no magic 20,000 year old injun site.

I respectfully disagree. I believe Euros made it to the Americas about 10,000 years ago.

More lies.
There would still be bones popping up in every valley.
There were at most 250K Siberian Injuns that died in the 400 year war. It was not a genocide, and even if disease killed them there would be proofs in way of bones.
But there is none, and your numbers a lie.

user you might not be as much of a brainlet as me can you read through this?

pnas.org/content/115/6/1137

>50 - 200 million
>without intensive agriculture
Lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Did you live through these times or just repeating what you want to believe? A lot of tribes you just painted with one swipe there. Hope you are right because I would hate to think you are an idiot.

t. Chickasaw on the Dawes Roll.

This nigga said Atlantis a fantasy land lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ciTV7Zfmw3I

Attached: thHZKTKVF7.jpg (166x197, 12K)

No one owns any piece of land. People take from others what they consider theirs.

I believe Soultrean theory. The first impressions by the Europeans descibed some with blue eyes and/or beards.

Not sure it matters much today. Surely something to discuss and not argue about.

Shut up bitch I piss more native than you and I look like the white ghost that fucked your great great great grandma. Everyone knows there were more peaceful tribes being fucked by the other ones.

yea they are

>bones popping up
How fucking dumb. Bones vanish pretty quick. Go take a full deer carcus and leave it in a field for two weeks. Tell us what you find after that time.

White people are infact native to America, Australia, and NZ. It's their country. That's what being native means.

Brown subhumans didn't make those countries.

They had agriculture and trading routes. I don’t believe that number either, but for fucks sake stop cherry picking tribes.

>I just wonder how you'll feel once it happens to your people.

It is happening right now

That is almost as good as the Navy Seal copypasta. We may be on the same page, tough to tell.

we earned this land, just like sand-niggers earned northern-africa, it's legitimate to threat sand-niggers coming into new-zealand as invaders

Those locals tell stories they pass down about how they genocided the original tall, white, blue eyed, blonde/red haired inhabitants of North America.

It's all ok.

I was just fucking with you. I'm supposedly like 1/16 cherokee or some shit if my grandma isn't just making shit up. You seem cool don't go to the lodge tomorrow.

Even bones from the mega fauna are intact and found everyday.
There was no genocide of millions of Injuns, there was never any bones or skeletons to support such a bullshit claim.
Injun skeletons hold up fine Ive seen hundreds. If it were in the millions there would still be bones everywhere.
It didnt happen.

we conquered the land and built a country on top of it. Indians no longer have the population to take it back therefore rendering it ours, not mexican, black, Muslim, nor Asian land. its White american land, we are the new natives.

Attached: 1541299343613.png (897x944, 893K)

Stay away from parking garages tomorrow.

Cool for you on the Cherokee. I am supposedly Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chickasaw. Fuck the German, Scottish, and English shit. Anyway, my Chickasaw lineage is in the Dawes Roll. I am like “holy fuck” I have proof. Was adopted (catholic church’s legal trafficking) and had my birth certificate pulled. Bio mom wouldn’t assist with my history and Bio dad was dead. But, with my first birth certificate I can tie myself right back to Oklahoma. No word of mouth, just facts. Kind of cool.

They didn't even have written language, save for a few glyphs in Mesoamerica.

I agree with you on the numbers. I think one of the big reasons for not evolving came to population density. Still wonder what fucking happened to Cahokia.

nor is the redskin

>build that wall mr. president!

They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a fake. There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not. There are clearly places on the drywall that should be soaked with blood and have holes in them that do not. He exits the mosque so that they can finish applying the dye packets and have a bloodied scene at the end. The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun. If you look closely at the scene where he enters the open room, he looks down at the ground to notice the mag he reloads with after he gets into the scuffle with the person who came from behind him. In fact, he knew the person was coming from behind him when he had his back turned as if you look at the camera he motions that he is going back into the hallway with his vision.

The truth is that this is staged to influence your beliefs. Don't buy the beliefs they're selling. Keep yourself and your family safe, don't associate yourself with this media frenzy.

Attached: 42614858_10160725959935391_2843059081965469696_n.jpg (685x377, 36K)

Let me put a twist on this. I am supposedly 1/16 native like another poster ITT. Alright, that makes me a partial ‘native’ right? Well, all these fucks from Central and South America have less claim on this land than I do. Everytime I hear them say this is their land they deserve a fuck you. No, they have no claim here. Sorry.

The YD.
The YD killed all the mega fauna and clovis hunters.
Siberians and smaller critters like moose, reindeer eventually migrated over from Siberia. As North America healed they migrated in small bands and numbers. There was no population density, there were maybe 250K injuns at anytime. But after the YD there was no food, no grass, no foraging.
North America was a wasteland after the YD.

Yeah the only thing I really have are some black and white photos of my family that look like they have some kind of admixture. Other than that I am the standard german/dutch/british mutt.

Atlantis was in Africa you retard, pic related

Attached: 2045111B-6C60-4EBE-B6AB-DB99442A9DD6.jpg (872x647, 577K)

The US is ours by right of conquest. Whites are the only remaining natives, the other claimants are extinct. Manifest Destiny, faggot.

Attached: American_progress.jpg (800x595, 90K)

Yeah and they fought back and lost their land. The same fate awaits whites if we do not fight. Your argument is retarded if you think it supports an anti-racist, pacifist position.

Who gives a fuck what some cunt says. If natives what to live a stone age life, what's stopping them. No iron, textiles, horses, just stone tools and dying of disease ate 30, they are welcome to it.

The Richat has been looked at. No metals, no human remains, no ships, and 1700 feet above sea level.
You sir are the retard.
North America has the Agassiz Flood, Old Copper culture, Moundbuilders, a proven history of ships and copper shipping across the Atlantic.
North America has rings in the Great Lakes ( Agassiz), and the oldest rhunes, Minoan and Phoenician type writings.
The Richat has nothing, just a few natural rings in a fucking desert that had nothing but stone tools.
Enjoy sailing those sand dunes.

Sure thing.

Attached: 92181EF5-B10B-48B5-9147-3BA4C766F240.jpg (395x1024, 70K)

this

Attached: 1543497240076.png (188x391, 35K)

This, for the most part. The Solutreans were from modern day France BTW. And the mounds that were all over North America weren’t built by the injuns, according to the injuns themselves. Clovis came from the west and the Solutreans from the east. “First Nations” and “Native Americans” are terms used to mislead the general public to continue welfare programs for the injuns. They killed of the actual natives and Europeans killed them off afterwards. Vivacious cycle but get over it.

Similar user. I look eastern European except for my wonky green/brown eye color and super fine hair. That’s great you have photos. I am half German and there is no doubt about that. Am proud of that part of me too. Wish I wasn’t the mutt that I am, I am.

I live in TN and can spot someone with Cherokee in their blood from across the room. Have you ever looked up Brule, the mad Lakota Rock opera?

Nobody is native to NZ. Maori only arrived there a few hundred years before the British.

Sorry for upside down photo.

Spain. France was under Ice 25000 years ago when the Solutreans were forced from Europe.
It is a French Word for a location, but they lived in Iberia too during the last Glacial Maximum.
And yep the Pauite admit to killing the older Si Teh Cah and stealing the lands.
Clovis is in NM not the West Coast. But sites like Gault, Llano and Meadowcroft, topper, cactus Hill are the oldest Clovis sites, and they get older as you look East.

>Have you ever looked up Brule, the mad Lakota Rock opera?
No but listening now

You look pretty similar to me but I have deep blue eyes. A lot of my family on both sides is from England/Scotland. That is something I know for sure since we had the records going back to like the 1700s.

America for the native Americans. Europe for the Europeans. Asia for the Asians. Africa for the Africans.

I could have Algonquian ancestry. I know some of the American Loyalists mixed with Native Americans and went back to England/Ireland/Scotland.

>oceans don’t rise and fall
>history isn’t manipulated by the media and church
>”it’s true, I read it on the internet!”
Ok bud

Attached: 6C29B2BA-9E50-478C-A89C-20B68F9E7110.png (250x301, 111K)

Just compare this 25000 year old Solutrean with ol chiefy Red Cloud.
The First Nations were the Solutreans, not Polynesians and not siberIndians.

Attached: red cloud.jpg (544x408, 34K)

The Ocean has risen exactly 240 feet this past 25000 years.
No fucking mystery continent sank and vanished. But North America did have the YD and Lake Agassiz Outburst floods after the Greenland Meteor/ Clovis comet Impact.
Stick with the hard Science like Geology.

Attached: Greenlandcrater.jpg (600x534, 120K)

>I can use arcgis mommy
Are you the same guy telling me that Plato saw North America? Did I get that right?

Attached: 751FEC93-2E03-4C05-8654-8419EE20BE47.jpg (500x362, 33K)

Yeah not sure but my dad literally looks exactly like this picture. Not sure if it is accurate since there are so many different depictions of Cromagnon. Always a good laugh when messing with him when he mentions the native stuff.

Attached: cromagnon.jpg (300x400, 34K)

if you go back before the younger dryas we were

pack ice hunters crossed the atlantic

As did vasco cod fishers

Apparently, Native Americans do have Cro-Magnon ancestry.

Have some 70’s disco via Redbone.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7eloXr2iak

Look user, I am cool with the shit I get for being a mutt. And I am. I am very proud of my German and East Coast Native. When I pulled my birth certificate I found a lot of family history. A great grandmother who beat Lincoln in court, a great grandfather (married previous mentioned grandmother) who historians use as a reference to the Mexican War. A living uncle who is well documented in the Nuclear Energy field; he is more native than I am. He is big in the industry. My biological mother runs an Indian Wellness Center now. As much shit as natives get here on /pol I am very proud of it.

He isn't wrong, but natives are savages. We did them a favor modernizing this land and their people.

Fucking Latinos will claim they are all native. They are pretty fucking a lot of Spanish and African mix. They have now right to Inuit land.

Don't understand why people have a problem with Native Americans. I mean except for the ones banging drums in kid's faces but they are the exception.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Everyone is native to the homeland his forefathers created.
If it were simply about mere geographic space, then hardly anyone would be native anywhere, including American Indians, Australian Abos, and New Zealand Maoris. In fact these are *not* native to the homelands made in those lands by Europeans.

My living great uncle ran the most known nuclear facility in the country. His articles and research on ceramics is second to none. He is native american. I am only a mutt.

Native American ceramics are my favourite. The Guarani people do good bowls and such.

Attached: image.jpg (850x617, 38K)

Hey bong..native americans and including myself react to alcohol differently. The reservations where many posters associate natives with is full of degenerates. Findis that live in society and you will see things differently. Don’t get me wrong though, the anons who reference the reservations are correct.

American Indians except the history, are proud US Citizens, and the ones that are not drunks know we need to move on and work together.

NZ rightfully belongs to gigantic bird-like creatures. abos, maoris, brits and muz are all imperialist swine.

I can't even drink alcohol because I am allergic to it. Makes my skin burn up more than just getting flush and absolutely destroys my stomach.

My family reacts badly to alcohol, currently having to deal with my mother who's drunk on St. Paddy's. I don't touch the stuff.

Not even the most generous estimates claim that high for the united states. 5 million from california to new york is a liberal estimate

>bad things happened in the past so we should continue to allow bad things to happen
I bet you also think that those 12 year old English whores in Rotherham had it coming and that Tibetans should be wiped off the map.

Attached: 78de531d1fe316b75fefc62667ee9825.jpg (660x990, 114K)

Kek. I can’t drink wine without turning all blotchy red. Whiskey will make me a mad man, and beer chills me.
I have no idea why it effects us differently.

>NZ rightfully belongs to gigantic bird-like creatures
Nah, the worms were there first.

Sorry user. Hang in there. I just took a drunk home. I left feeling sorry for him. Be good to yourself!

Just drinking a dose of cough medicine is enough to do it to me.

Cheap date!

That's a very nice educated-guess on this board.

It's the type as well, traditionally many Natives consumed Corn Beer. Geronimo declared war over the supply embargo by the U.S.

solution?

I will, I've lost loads of weight so things are generally looking up.

he meant the children of god the wheat. brent
was a tare acting on behalf of gabriel. since
gabriel cannot attack real jews anymore or get
cursed, he attacked the muzzies through brent
hoping that the muzzies will do his dirty work
and attack the christians.

Attached: brenton.tarrant.9 agent of gabriel.jpg (780x439, 169K)

the Richat supposedly has risen significantly. Also, I don't believe there has been significant expeditions to "look at" it. iirc they have discovered remains off ancient human settlements there tho, but they may not be significant.

>Plato
He never saw Atlantis. He is retelling what he heard from an older relative who heard it from an Egyptian. It was an ancient Egyptian origin story. Egypt began as a colony of the Atlantians.

Last time I got drunk I had like 2-3 shots of moonshine walking around to random chicks standing together going "mhmhmhmmmhmmm now make out". I was dry heaving and having stomach cramps for 2 hours laying on the ground hoping to die. Haven't drank at all since then.