Well. You heard him. Have you impregnated a white qt yet?

The way I see it is it doesnt matter if you like her, or you stay together. Just shut up and get a girl pregnant atleast 3 times - then who the fuck cares after that?

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/324718302
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have shit tier genes. I should not be breeding.

No girls like white men anymore because their all incel neets

Sooo good luck with that lmao

Women don't touch me without paying them.

He makes it clear birthrates alone can't save us and that trying to outbreed the invaders will destroy the environment.

>You heard him

Uh... he pretty much said what you're proposing is pointless. Y'know, trying to piss out a house fire.

shut the fuck up and stick your dick in a white girl its not that hard ugly as shit and dumb as ppl bang each other all the it me you can too

Too busy gaming to have kids. vimeo.com/324718302

I did. 5th child on the way. Outbreed this muzzies!

Attached: E0A75694-FFC6-4606-8830-7EE18A514851.png (647x580, 437K)

No friend. I've joined the Hapa revolution. Whites are too weak and stupid. Only Asian nations know how to preserve homogeneity. Combined the two races will rule the planet as Human 2.0.

Attached: 1550407352163m.jpg (1024x746, 72K)

Why not do as he does now? Getting raped by some niggers. Come on, do what he does now! Show some respect, feel with him.

Making a child and abandoning it is nigger tier. You're contributing to the decline if you do so.

clearly you didnt read it. he said the birthrates *MUST* be addressed. wtf did you read.

I had an ex, shoulda fucking knocked her up. Don't bother paying child support. Go full Nigger- yes, you can start a family. The more immediate issue is sheer numbers. Unless she's comfortable turning her womb into a clown car, fucking go ham and start knocking up every one night stand you can.

If you want, you can also start making mutts by plowing through rural Asia. They're not big on STDs but do love white people. Churn out bastards.

We could also do this to Jewish chicks, that'd be hilarious. They'd be so fucking assmad.

Shitting out a bunch of white niggers, which will most likely become drug addicts, antifa-tranny degenerates doesn't help the "white race" or anything.

Unless you have the right means to raise children properly, you're better off not reproducing.

Yeah, they fuck other ugly people.
Imagine paying for a ugly kid with a ugly woman.

Attached: JK-Rowling-L-and-Dr-Neil-Murray.jpg (615x827, 91K)

he is imrisoned in NZ not in the US. He will have a comfy life
>pick related NZ prison cell

Attached: 19D9643A-2156-487B-A0FD-02753ECD6102.jpg (950x621, 51K)

White girls are TRASH TIER though and so is the le save the white race epic nerd meme

I’m going to impregnate a black woman and there’s literally nothing you can do about it loser

>a white qt

Does Whitish count?

Attached: RollRoll3.png (408x601, 373K)

His manifesto, you retarded nigger.

Literally, his point is that even if everyone decided to have 3-5 kids per family today, it still wouldn't even matter because the damage would take decades if not centuries to correct itself.

There is really no stopping it. In the future you will have nothing but semi-distinct mutts of asian, african, and "other" origins mixed with what used to be called whites. And then you will have Jews who rule over the masses.

Attached: 1547765330443.png (768x417, 154K)

Most white people i know their dads left or they got divorced white people are niggers too

do honorary aryans count as white?

Well, campaigning against abortion could definitely help, especially in Europe.We can clearly weponize boomers on that one

This

No, because I am not white.

When did he say this?

>it still wouldn't even matter
>the damage would take decades if not centuries to correct itself.

That's the point you moron. How do you think the Muslims got so numerous in the first place? Through decades and centuries of breeding. If you can't understand that the solution begins with your personal choices, you were never going to make it.

Spreading my shit genes would just worsen white society you stupid cunt

Doin it right now

>pic related

Attached: 1544293534013.jpg (4208x3120, 1.17M)

>(((honorary aryan)))

Asians are better than mudslimes if you're desperate, but the average asian that fucks white guys you probably wouldn't want as the mother of your child anyways.

Those who are early adopters will benefit culturally. Examples will be earlier access to financial aid and establishing political power in the most desirable regions and agencies. This will be necessary for the time in the future when whites will face housing and employment discrimination.

Attached: 1544443193339.gif (334x480, 198K)

Fucking a Jewish girl just makes more jews, dumbass

I don't think you should be blacked pilled about the "white" race. From my take, the races evolved naturally through natural selection, if at anytime in the future there is some sort of catastrophic event where technology is reverted to cave man status, it's quite possible that whites again will be selected by nature. You have to remember, we share DNA with everything in nature and it's a matter of certain instructions that are selected, the white DNA will always remain and be selected probably in the future. My point being is that mother nature is the true master of engineering, we can try but it's reliant on our continued reliance on technology.

I think if you were serious about your convictions in solving this problem, you would consider joining the Mormons or the Amish. They have booming birth rates that are competitive with the immigrants and they enforce traditional values on their people.

To go back to my first post... you are trying to put out a house fire by pissing on it.

You can go right ahead. Your solution might work if it was a very small fire, and it wasn't spreading.

Like, he actually addresses this point directly in one of his chan-esque responses to hypotheticals and his point is just

>There isn't enough time for this to actually be effective.

>Asian
What did he mean by this?

Based. Not Spreading shit genes is a healthy thing. This is why men especially don't want to impregnate ugly women.

Promoting broken, fatherless families like a nigger. Nice.

Also, having hapa children opens up options for an exit route in case yur nation does in fact become a caliphate or goes full Harian revolution. Of course that does depend on your non-white partner retaining their citizenship in their nation of origin

Attached: 1542463003437.jpg (1024x751, 172K)

>Asians are better than mudslimes if you're desperate,

Got it!

Attached: Pol_Dream_Woman.jpg (500x1270, 87K)

No, but I subscribed to PewDiePie.

>There isn't enough time for this to actually be effective.

Not in our lifetimes. You are assuming the demographics problem is 100% set in stone and the population projections will never change. Historically, that is not true. There will be a point where the immigrant birth rates slow down and some tiny enclave of whites (like the Amish) suddenly explode out of now where and over take everyone.

>It has been estimated that at recent rates of growth, the Amish population doubles once every 18-20 years.

Anyway, we're getting off the rails here. My point is that isn't what Brent said - Brent said that that's long term correction, but it won't matter if the short term continues. Not that it's right or wrong to have a large white family.

Sigh... pretty sad to realize that going to prison in NZ would be an economic step up from where I am now :-(

Attached: Whack_A_Kitty.gif (342x215, 2M)

Only women of color like me. Except for some white single moms. Well, one of the moms really isn't single. She lives with the father of her three kids but they aren't married. She keeps flirting with me and I would love to impregnate her. Is it wrong to covet your neighbor's not quite wife?

No friend, Asians are the best period. Much better than whites. Far less kike infiltration.

Attached: female-viet-cong-soldiers-1.jpg (1200x873, 206K)

Daily reminder that white women are made for BBC. I'm not even joking every time I see a young Dutch women with her baby it's always a black mutt. Shit it horrendous. Thank god I'm not white.

Attached: 1540302536403.png (980x1149, 1.01M)

That's a white woman you mong

Someone has seen Yellow Dawn.

Here in the states for every 1 white couple with a white baby, you see 4 single white women with a mixed black baby, 2 Filipinas with a hapa from their white husband, and 15 Mexicans both pregnant and carrying a baby

Attached: 1552837423364m.jpg (680x1024, 46K)

Got it!

Attached: Asian_Vs_Aryan_Wife.png (1030x994, 282K)

All whiteoids need to die

>shit is horrendous
>thank god i'm not white
nigger logic

MUHHH everyone that doesn't want to be white has nigger logic.

Attached: 1552431242154.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Most of us aren't into bestiality.

>Seething white cuck.

Attached: 1547954213119.png (588x653, 733K)

These residents of the country side do not even realise what’s it is like in big cities now days. White children? No such thing, mixed race, Asians, ambiguous races everywhere, if I was white and lived in the country then I would be scared too. THANK GOD I’m not white in today’s age not even trolling

There is no salvation for the white man now. I feel kinda sad for them. And yet, don't really care because whites are sub-human.

Attached: 1535450235115.jpg (640x864, 49K)

Every parent is supposed to want the best for their children. To give them the best chance for survival in the future. The best way to do the is to be non-white. The world is not going to get less hostile toward whites. And whites are NEVER going to stand up again. There is no future for whites. The white race will go the way of the Neanderthal. And white culture will be something in history books similar to other dead cultures.

Attached: tumblr_lv7lf0GpHv1qef5u4o1_500.jpg (500x531, 64K)

I just want to fire to start. burn it all down to ashes. I just want to see the bombs drop and the clouds grow as the shockwave hits.

too bad all I'm going to get is some bullshit slow decline, and end up a forgotten suicide.

Oh boy someone doesn't know about asian women post childbirth/marriage.

I use to be scared of the whole white supremacy thing growing up but as I got older, and how modern times are changing so rapidly, you see what is this white supremacist propaganda is, it’s just sheer fear and a last ditch effort to change the inevitable from happening. Like you said it is sad, but if you are a non white it’s time for us to actually enjoy these next few years? Decades? As we see whites go full JUST MODE

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

I got my eyes open man, My parents think i should not be looking and just let it happen. Plus i live in the LA area so im basically a fucking unicorn. Only Hispanics and White women for me, tons of hot women...but it aint easy, and im an attractive White guy too so its interesting how this is working out.

I’m going to LA on Tuesday literally staying off sunset blvd what should I do? And how do I get weed brother man

There is not a single place, not a single continent or state in this word that is "just for whites" that can be used a base for regenerating the white race. It's over. Accept your fate and adapt early. The 21st century is the long goodbye for whites. The best you can hope for is some revisionist history at the end so you are remembered more fondly. Like George HW Bush or John McCain.

Attached: 1542217082132m.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and comitted his attack in, a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Brenton said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and the coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

I would let whites live in our multicultural society’s but only after they accept their place at the bottom

Downtown LA has gone through a mass facelift. Tons of people live there from out of country and out of states. Its fun as fuck! I would bar hope in DTLA if i were you. You should also check out the "Laugh Factory" in Hollywood and maybe hit the Hollywood area after that as well, stay clear of West Hollywood, gays and man hating lesbians everywhere.

Weed is legal here but you need a California drivers license to buy it from a dispensary. download and use the app "Weedmaps" to find a dispensary near you. Make an American friend and he/she can buy it for you.

Yes goyim, go make millions more single mothers! For a new wave of deadbeats and white criminals, and whores.

Look at this dudeeee lmaooo sitting on his key board copy pasting you are the reason whites are genocided

People with white skin are going no where.

You guys should watch the NBA.

Literally the most alpha niggers on the planet, and their children are coming out looking light skinned.

Even some of the current best players are mixed race/light skin. And their children are coming out looking snow white....

Attached: JUST.jpg (217x320, 19K)

Well you made my point. Have kids who aren't white and they don't have to sit at the bottom. They can still hold seats of power with the other non-whites. It is the only responsible thing to do with your legacy. Give them the best chance. Also connect them with established families. These days an attractive mixed race daughter can get into the royal family of the UK.

Attached: Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Canada-House-March-2019.jpg (654x1024, 89K)

Attached: 1526604082578.jpg (720x405, 31K)

And that little "mutt" is going to have a better life, full of opportunity and experiences than you and your children (if you get lucky) will ever dream of having.

Attached: 1552495532883m.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

Lmao JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP MINORITIES

Adapt or die. Remember, genetics can still detect some neanderthal DNA to this day. Better to mix and pass it on, then die a lonely incel because you are disgusted by women who didn't also lock themselves in their room and look at an I'm tiddies for 25 years of their life.

Attached: 1541641367272m.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)