Le (((based fellow white nationalist)))

>be white nationalist
>fly sonnenrad and other pagan symbols
>play german natsi music
>pretend to be a poltard
>doesn't name the jews
>say jews are ok
ok retards.
if you believe this shit is genuine, you deserve to be great replaced, and might as well kill yourself now, idiots.

Attached: 7a0dc27ee24392145265c59fb4bc20bf55087caf8239e47fca26332b8e3b135a.jpg (1066x1600, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would, twice

Stop asking questions goy! Go kill some muslims!

Attached: 1552681904936.jpg (360x549, 82K)

Attached: 1530700407596.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

The reason he doesn't talk about the Jews is because knows what happens if he does.

>>say jews are ok
He said jews are not his enemy IF they're in israel not trying to subvert or harm his people. Which is like 3 jews total.
The JQ was omitted because 90% of people hear "jew" and ignore everything you've said. It was a smart move desu.

Attached: 1552850271807.png (910x650, 319K)

what? he will end up his life in prison?
OH WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ALREADY YOU STUPID LEAF

yes so basically he's a zionist and you're a retard who should kill himself.

Not necessarily. I'm not a zionist either.

no he would end up suicided in his jail

he says he likes jews if they don't subvert. but he forgets to say that they indeed do subvert

Attached: 20190317_193215.jpg (720x1110, 246K)

a true hero

He was very likely to be shoot anyway.
Now he circle jerked about the main perpetrators of the "great replaicement". You will see how the zionists will spin it in their favor.
Acceleratism? My ass!

Fucks me up that that dude's idea of "doing something about it" is essentially making being white and vocal illegal.

I don't get why everyone is so obsessed about Jews. How are we the main issue here? The only reason we end up near the top and above whites is for the same reason whites end up at the top above blacks.

We're just smarter and more successful. He probably recognized that it's a nuanced issue. Right-wing Jews are fine, so what if they support Israel? It's in the best interest of western civilization to support Israel against the ever-encroaching threat of Islam.

What would you faggots do? Just let Islam continue to spread? What do you think would happen if Israel was gone tomorrow? Do you think the Muslims there would just party and stop spreading Islam by the sword?

Nope. They'd focus on Europe and Asia even more heavily than they do now.

This is why you whites don't end up at the top. You people don't think things through.

What phenotype lads

Attached: wewladdy.png (640x640, 680K)

based and vomitpilled

There are Jews whom subvert, but not all do.

Israel bad! Let the Muslims take Israel! They won't focus on Europe after Israel falls!

>memeflag
>we

Attached: 79B7F913-0653-4B5C-83D2-808F3CE0B0B5.jpg (340x388, 33K)

>He was very likely to be shoot anyway.
no, not really. so far the big majority of the shooters who gave up when confronted by police and didn't kill themselves survived to tell the tale

well but they are THE race that subverts. he's obviously too light on them

>Israel bad! Let the Muslims take Israel! They won't focus on Europe after Israel falls!
yeah we need isreal to last until the rest of the world gets redpilled, so what? if normal people attack jews it's gonna be the ones on their home countries, not the ones on israel.

in greece we call people like you stunt-doubles
doing things the rest of us wont dare
based!

Attached: 1540947965546.jpg (960x720, 124K)

Yeah me too. I cant stand cunts like this. Its cool for him. If he ever gets called a nazi or a ehite supremacist he just just pull out his jew card

>implying
fuck off kike
youtube.com/watch?v=02Xf0V3uIIQ

Attached: 1552735596404.jpg (504x577, 113K)

Fu

Not all Jews are subversive. I'm just telling you things straight. Leftists are the issue and we're only at the top there because we're more intelligent than whites, so of course we'd be more successful than you.

You guys are like intersectional feminists, pretending that there's some kind of grand conspiracy of men keeping women out of high-tier positions. We just have more merit.

Meh, just a leftist. One Jew doesn't speak for us all.

Easy

The troll

They agitate for wars that protect israel. Then advocate open borders to bring them into white countries. They feel comfortable in western countries when its "diverse" because it gives them a canary in the coalmine.
If whites are ready to chimp out and go 3rd Reich on jews, blacks and arabs getting bad treatment will be the first signs of it.

Attached: 20875287.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Get some sleep kike. You’ve been shilling all day

Attached: 2BE5E119-C44E-40F4-8A50-65AEBA928932.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>we're only at the top there because we're more intelligent than whites
Oh, so you're a jew? kys then kike
more proof that all memeflaggots are israeli shills

Attached: 1532755557662.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

>jews behind every memeflag confirmed
thanks for the screencap, now gas yourself before i do it.

Attached: 1528145540680.png (536x622, 362K)

nah you're a jew boi

>because we're more intelligent than whites
lmao yeah no sick meme, pic related you jew bois are dumber than slavs lmao

you dunning kruger faggots will be genocided

Attached: MASTERRACEHAHAHAHA.png (1110x430, 66K)

It's funny that you didn't mention anything about the facts I posed to you. Is it because deep down you know that it's true?

Attached: 36414727_2019516278365788_3478170219740921856_n.jpg (720x432, 21K)

You do realize that those statistics include Palestinians, right? Do you seriously think that this doesn't pull Israel's IQ down a good 15 points?

Post the original

Attached: 1533691939611.png (928x8800, 1005K)

oy vey

Attached: 1549846156321.jpg (780x750, 118K)

>More intelligent
Let's examine this claim, shall we?
Pop of Israel= 8 odd mill
Pop of Jews in US= 5 odd mill
Pop of Jews in EU= 2.5 mill

call it 16-17 mill whatever.
There's literally 100s millions of whites.
There are more 130+ IQ whites than there are literally Jews in the world.

So what? I could make the same thing but with Christians being purged by Muslims. Does it mean that Muslims are correct?

>Israel stops islam
>war against radical islam
You are basically helped with the Cia and the Saudis to fund and spread it in the world.

Attached: 19225668_1906974829570597_3959887574652637579_n.jpg (731x557, 51K)

seriously the ugliest people on planet earth

Yeah, we're just that much more intelligent than you people. For argument's sake, let me point out that we aren't the ones interbreeding with low intelligence populations. You guys have been doing that for thousands of years.

GG white people.

>I could make the same thing but with Christians being purged by Muslims
do it then faggotron

Attached: 1543631633903.gif (600x600, 249K)

paperbag on left
mask on right
go to town

>>doesn't name the jews
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Besides, if he spent 72 pages naming the jew he would have way less of a reach with normies and you would be saying it was a psyop meant to make white nationalists look insane.

NZ dude did it for me. Just read the list of battles and shit on his guns. It's all about Muslims going after white Christians.

Clearly not that intelligent because you've either completely failed to grasp the truth you were confronted with or are (((typically))) willfully ignorant.

As for race mixing, you lot are so watered down by 100+ nations you've been chucked from that, rather ironically, genetically speaking the Palestinians have more genetic heritage to Abraham & David etc than you do.

You are the original mutts, that's why you need everyone else to mix, so we become as base & polluted as you are.

Focus on a memeifesto or focus on what we can learn from the event

The livestream originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut (by himself or Bookface). It was downloaded, duplicated and reuploaded because it was shared in threads on 8. He apparently drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. Did he restart a stream elsewhere perhaps?
There apparently was a press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to not share any livestreams (2 or more?)

Can we build up a timeline for the first and second attack and the time inbetween. Was there a timestamp at the beginning of the first livestream and when did the media started releasing the story about 2 attacks and multiple shooters (up to 4), where there was probably but him acting alone. How long did it really take the authorities to locate him?

After he drove off from the first shooting he at one point starts shooting through the windows of his car (at random (NZ?) people?). He had multiple guns sitting in his passenger seat, but reloaded from the back of his car during the first attack

First we have to establish the possibility of it. There is a video of him being apprehended by police. Figure out the street, figure out how far he got until he was captured

Jewish IQ doesn't account for just how overrepresented Jews are. There are group strategies that Jews use (nepotism) that whites abstain from.

If we're so 'polluted' then why is it that you guys are the ones being 'outsmarted'? That's like saying some African nation can outsmart millions of you whites. It just doesn't work out logically unless it is presupposed that they're more intelligent than your peoples.

post it then

Whose fault is it that you abstain from nepotism?

>were already depopulating the middle east sending them to Europe
>stay clam, were not the problem

ok bitch

white nationalists are total losers, just like you. fuck off and kill yourself you frog fucking retard.

Maybe you'll have to help us deal with this problem now. What would you do? Just sit in a nation surrounded by people who want you killed? And then when you defend yourself the rest of the world condemns you?

Or would you coax some of them out into the rest of the world so they can see the kind of shit you have to see every single day? Maybe then you guys will understand why Israel has to do what it does to these primitives in order to continue to exist.

Damn, even ugly jews have nice tits

We're all hot until we get old.

sage it lads

Well no, you're actually proving my point.
You say you "Outsmart" us, do you?
We've expelled you from our lands over a 100 times, how do you "outsmart" us when we keep catching onto you & expelling you?

You've had a good 100 year run, that is all.
You caught onto emerging media early, Television & Movies being the greatest propaganda instruments since the invention of the printing press.
People born in modern times are much more media savvy, so that's waning.
the holohoax is waning also, which gives you less empathy to manipulate.

In fact, I'd argue that the fact you & your "People" never learn from their past mistakes points to intelligence at lower end of scale

Damn, it's that's what you think a hot jew looks like, I'd hate see see your definition of ugly

Leftist Jews aren't all of us. But yeah, it's been a good 100 years and it'll be a good 1000 more.

Look at your mom and you'll see an ugly Jew.

you fucking kike

Attached: image0.png (329x346, 104K)

It takes more intelligence to fight against evil than to ally with evil.

again, good 1000 years, let's examine this claim, shall we?
So, you're God's "chosen" people, yet, you've been conquered by practically every empire to emerge from the Mediterranean basin, Middle East & even north Africa.

You've been expelled from various ethnic European lands over 100 times (due to your own behavior)

Expelled from Israel for literally 1000s of years, are not back there, what? 60? 70? 80? years, and in those short few decades have managed to consistently piss off the 100+ million blood thirsty muzzies who want nothing more than to wipe you out, meanwhile dilluting the lands of the very people you depend on for your survival with the same people who want to murder you...and you reckon you've reason to believe you've a 1000 years of good times ahead?

It really doesn't. It'd be better to ally with an enemy in order to destroy another even stronger enemy.

Whites need to learn to think tactically.

you think we should ally with sandnigs to annihilate you then?

Since we've been there we've pissed them off, eh? They haven't been trying to push us into the ocean ever since their epileptic 'prophet' started a cult based on his seizure-induced hallucinations?

Despite the number of times people have tried to fuck us we're still A-OK. And before you say "America had to save you in WWII!" well... yeah. Talking people into helping us is just as valid a strategy as doing it ourselves. Either way it proves our superiority.

We can work together just fine, you know. Just because we are generally superior to you doesn't mean we can't create a new world together.

LMFAO you're free to TRY to work with those primitives. How's that been working for you thus far?

... oh... you guys have been doing that... that's how they got all these guns that they're using to shoot you now in the first place... Well... maybe the fiftieth time you do it the outcome will be different!

Learn to read between the lines you retards.
He says jews are okay only if they live in Israel and do not subvert White nations(which is not the case)
+ he names the media multiple times and we know (((who))) is behind them.

How much you have to be retarded to not understand that if the plan was to make this guy appear as evil as possible they would've made him also super antisemite (as it is seen like the ultimate crime by normies), ranting about the jews all along his manifesto.
He stated clearly that if jews stood in Israel and didn't try to subvert our nations he didn't care.
Are you also implying that Hitler wasn't antisemite before the war because the nazis encouraged jews to leave the country, or to relocate them in Palestine?

>Superior
goodone.
The reason why we can't be "allies" is the reason we've been vulnerable to your skulduggery, despite the endless media depictions of whitey being evil, unfortunately for us it's very far from the truth.

Truth is, the people\s of Europe are overall the kindest most altruistic of the human species, sure we'll butcher with the best of them, but unlike others of our species, we reflect on our behavior & continually seek to improve not only ourselves, but the world around us.
We are literally innovation & charity made manifest.

Tl;Dr
We're simply too good to be like you to be allies.

Lets Not forget That Through History, Those who worked together With them, either get killed or Worse

Again. leftist Jews aren't ALL Jews.You're looking for us on one side of the political spectrum and ignoring us when we fall on the other side.

Even when we fall on your side you guys just say, "oh she's a Zionist" and you ignore us. So what if we support Israel? If you guys aren't stupid then you'll recognize the threat Islam poses to the world and you'd stand by Israel.

yikes

Attached: pablo.jpg (268x188, 7K)

OY VEY GOLEMS,
It's completely normal that Jow Forumstards take birthright trips to israel.

Attached: 1545653024480.png (609x783, 410K)

Okay I get it, you're a le based right wing Jewess.

Look, what do you want me to say?
You harp on about the Muslim threat to us, well, YOUR TRIBE IS THE ONE WHO OPENED THE GATES & PUT US IN DANGER!

So, you're on the right wing of your tribe, big woop like!
You talk about the threat of Moslems, what about the threat you are to me? As recorded at length of what your Talmud says of me & the grotesque manner I should be treated?

Reality is, if we export the Muslims back to surrounding you, then there's no threat to us, you on the other hand, are surrounded by 100s of millions of them n I suggest in the interest of your long term survival you learn to stop pissing them off...

>He said jews are not his enemy IF they're in israel

but they're not in Israel, are they? theyve infested and subverted USA and almost every other nation on earth.
Nevermind that anyone who looks into the JQ understands that jews cannot keep to themselves. That must have a host nation. Like a parasite.

There's no stopping the flow. You know how quickly they reproduce. Even if you send them away they'll come flooding back over and over in huge swarms.

Muslims are pissed that non-Muslims exist. You really don't have to do anything but refuse to submit to them in order to piss them off.

yeah and that makes him nothing much that a zionist, brainlet

thanks user.

Attached: 1552778027493.png (640x766, 601K)

>but they're not in Israel, are they?
Precisely. He's implied that diaspora, along with those who meddle abroad, to be enemies.

Attached: 1487240574880.jpg (450x425, 155K)

I disagree.

It can be reversed totally & peacefully I might add.

This problem was created using policy, so to can it be reversed using policy.
>Limit births of people of non-european descent to one child per female. Heavy crippling fine if she has two children, forced sterilization of all children if she has three.
>Incentivise marriage & children of European couples; E4,000 first child, E6,000 for 2nd, E8,000 & E10,000 for each subsequent child.

Will reverse things within two generations.

eternal liars.

Attached: 1548413653031m.jpg (771x1024, 183K)

εμπ1

Attached: 1552653420050.png (1600x400, 249K)

interesting

Attached: 1552854111012m.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

Attached: jew quote.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Where were you shills on the 15th?

>Muslims say he's Jewish
wow how surprising, stop the fucking pressed

THE MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED

>memeflag

Attached: 1541425547653.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Those entities may look like potatoes but they arent. Be safe, inflantesboi.

Just cover their heads with a paper bag like the Scary Movie nigger, the rest of the body is perfectly fuckable.

Attached: 1537461015487.jpg (812x2202, 347K)

>Occupy Palestine TV
Mate as if that's a reliable source.

Disgusting creatures

I'll tell you one thing, he's either direct or by proxy working for (((inteligence agencies)))

I saw the stream, it's painfully obvious he's not only trained, but has personal conflict experience.
The bit where a victim attempts to flee & knocks into him, knocking his weapon down.
His recovery of the weapon & murder of the victim is absolutely competent!

Lone wolf my arse.

What's more interesting is that the Muzzie's themselves are more open to mossad involvement than just automatically believing it's whitey, despite vulgar over-use of alt/dissident-right/ internet culture memes (One of which is wrong btw)

The programming is wearing off, this pleases me...

So he went light on Jews. So what? It's obvious from his background and statements in manifesto that he has a personal grudge against muzzies. The "He must be a jew!" Conspiracy Bullshit is meant to further divide. Let go of the hate my brothers and sisters. And start building the community that you want. Stop fighting, start building. We are amazing...start acting like it.