Attached: 00004.png (1040x596, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZvi4rXe65Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means he wants the jews to vote trump 2020

It means he is an idiot who doesn't know how anything works

>Democrats call Trump a nazi for years
>Democrats start movement to oust Jews from their party
>Trump says he would embrace them (they won't vote republican, so this means little beyond optics)

I don't see an issue here, makes democrats look weak on the term they created, "hate speech". But it is quite Alinsky-esque to be playing by their rules, so I don't fully support this.

ISRAEL WANTS BIPARTISAN SUPPORT IN CONGRESS. TRUMP AND ILHAN ARE DIVIDING THEM.

Attached: 1536125476686.png (962x921, 569K)

Attached: 1532823896944.jpg (2623x3161, 1.34M)

I couldn't ever tell if he either doesn't know the truth about the Jews and has just fallen for their lies like everyone else, or if he knows about them but is being controlled by them. But I'm almost positive he just is ignorant to the truth of them. Someone should teach him.

>ISRAEL WANTS BIPARTISAN SUPPORT IN CONGRESS. TRUMP AND ILHAN ARE DIVIDING THEM.
THIS!

It means anyone who still supports this faggot is a kike rat

Duh, right?

It obviously means MIGA, dumb OP. Trust the plan! All hail the chosen people! MIGA! MIGA! MIGA!

Will they though?

He's a fucking capitalist. Heebs are his bread and butter.

Yeah, the whole 2% of them in the U.S.

MIGA
>MIGA
MIGA
>MIGA
MIGA
>MIGA
MIGA
>MIGA
MIGA
>MIGA

Attached: 61788F66-744E-4D41-9F46-19A35D1D264B.png (800x800, 415K)

We are like brothers you and i .

Attached: 1520050672354.jpg (609x343, 45K)

Pretty obvious, coming from (((Donald Trump)))
youtube.com/watch?v=UZvi4rXe65Q

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.12.15 PM.png (1658x734, 1.33M)

What is the alternative?

user, keep this to yourself, but I've been lead to believe they have a lot of influence.

Fuck this fat turd that’s ehat it means

I could see myself voting democrat in 12-20 years if the jews slowly moved towards the republicans. And I say this only because they will turn the republican platform into what the democrat platform is slowly. Jews don't conform to other ideologies, Jews influence and take over those other ideologies with their own. Communism, for example, is a jewish ideology, thus it follows that whatever platform the jews stand behind, it will be one that supports communism, even if they have to change that ideology to fit being able to support communism.

He is just stoking the flames in the democratic party. Basically turning the pets on the masters. Look at Trumps actions and not his words. H1B denials are growing. Applications are shrinking. He is replacing bullshit "barriers" with wall. He is doing what he said he would to the best of his ability without breaching the constitution. The problem is autists are impatient asf.

If anything if de-Zogs the democrats. They will fix their shit very quick or be irrelevant.

Clever framing for the upcoming Holocaust

Also you guys quickly forgot when he leaked all the Israeli ops in Syria to Russia, which effectively allowed Assad to win.