Who do you support and why?

TRUMP and YANG both want more immigration, Trump appoints conservatives to courts which is good but Yang wants to give me $1000 which is also good. Fuck this is going to be a hard choice.

Attached: Bingbong vs Chingchong.png (1209x778, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrewyangvfa/status/1056334803501543426?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donald Trump banned bump stocks

Yang wants to get rid of all guns

Your $1,000 would be adjusted by everyone receiving $1,000 just adjusting the prices to reflect everyone receiving $1,000 and thus you've actually received $0.

Easy choice!

If you can talk yourself into mutilating perfectly good genitalia, you can talk yourself into anything.

>i'd stay in the country
my company is overseas, I'd move closer to work where $1000 is like $6000. Watching the spics and niggers invade the suburbs and drag the boomers out would be pretty comfy

Attached: 1552792933266 (1).jpg (638x479, 238K)

India will become superpower, India lost in Britain in 1857 because we India didn’t have loos, now that India has MASSIVE loos being installed WAR will come soon

they both look like traitors to me

Attached: policy.png (1209x778, 547K)

UBI won't happen.
If it did, there would be a tidal wave of immigrants from around the world and even Dermacrats would say "whoah there, bucko"

I am in full support of King Cyrus
Raise the Third Temple

Attached: CyrusTrumpSmall.jpg (1080x661, 589K)

one of the traitors wants to give me $1000 tho, so unless the other one gives me guns or money they don't get my vote

>lying on memes
did migatards become sjws themselves?

Attached: fuck-magapedes-for-supporting-bumpstock-ban550.gif (550x550, 3.86M)

We literally already know Yang is vehemently more anti-gun than anti-bumpstock Trump

You ignored this

Here you've shown your shill ways after feigning neutrality

How much is Yang paying you again?

Yep, it will cause an inflation and it will skyrocket the debt thats already growing exponentially.

i never denied that, he said confiscation is not feasible whereas Trump says we should not worry about due process to confiscate. am i wrong?

He wants a policy where gun manufacturers will have to pay millions and millions for every death where their firearm was used.

It's already super difficult for gun stores to remain open. This would inflate the prices by manufacturers to such a high point, that gun stores would close down en-masse.

twitter.com/andrewyangvfa/status/1056334803501543426?lang=en

This is the source for that.

Attached: remembertoputthelinkretard.png (606x251, 33K)

And Trump wants to bring in more immigrants who will vote blue until the 2nd Amendment is removed. It seems to me that with Yang I get potential gun control and $1000 and with Trump i get more spics and niggers than ever before and no 2nd amendment at all in 20 years.

Attached: moonwalk.webm (720x486, 1.51M)

lmao he'll get the kennedy treatment

Trump said he wanted legal immigrants that don't need Welfare.

These are basically your Indian math professors in colleges that can barely speak English in spite of being gifted in their field, who don't vote.

Yang on the other hand, shills for immigrants and tries to derail immigration by attacking technology instead.

welfare doesn't mean democrat, any nigger has a 95% chance of being a democrat even though only 42% are on government assistance. Race = politics, not money.
>2016 results by race.jpg

It depends on who you believe.

Thomas Sowell noted a study where black soldiers from the U.S. in WW2 were studied, both those that went back home to the US and those who settled down in Germany.

The German blacks had average IQ's. The American Niggers had below average IQ's.

It's not necessarily race. It's shitty subculture. This is how Jews allegedly went from sub-100 IQ's to 114 IQ's.

You'll have to ask them
keep me posted

Attached: chinky.png (556x258, 189K)

>i care
if the country goes bankrupt i still have my shtf preps, guns and currency. white replacement is guaranteed at this point so I don't care what chaos comes later, not my problem.