So what exactly does this mean again?

so what exactly does this mean again?

Attached: 54435210_390263498434778_1810733812284391424_n.png (585x686, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-2017-5
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it means false flag

This

It means whatever they try to project it to mean thru bullshit mainstream Zionist journalism

It means all non mutt poltards are about to get v&.

Attached: 1552777116189.png (770x524, 338K)

its about as wide as his anus gonna get pretty soon

the media told you, it means white power, believe them (please)

Attached: 1551574250371.gif (124x128, 1K)

It was all a hoax to trick social media
but this facistbrainlet took it seriously

Attached: 0ezv3exe3nm11.png (512x512, 143K)

White powder, aka cocaine.

Attached: ded dog.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

it means we essentially have our own language that, despite years of exposure, the media has no clue how to interpret.

It means a punch in the arm faggot

Attached: CutPaste_2019-03-16_00-21-34-770.jpg (1024x669, 120K)

it means yolo

It means
> we will convince you of any narrative of our choosing

The livestream originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut (by himself or Bookface). It was downloaded, duplicated and reuploaded because it was shared in a thread on 8. He apparently drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. Did he restart a stream elsewhere perhaps?
There apparently was a press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to not share any livestreams (2 or more?)

Can we build up a timeline for the first and second attack and the time inbetween. Was there a timestamp at the beginning of the first livestream and when did the media started releasing the story about 2 attacks and multiple shooters (up to 4), where there was probably but him acting alone. How long did it really take the authorities to locate him?

After he drove off from the first shooting he at one point starts shooting through the windows of his car (at random (NZ?) people?). He had multiple guns sitting in his passenger seat, but reloaded from the back of his car. Were these used at mosque 2?

First we have to establish the possibility of it. There is a video of him being apprehended by police. Figure out the street, figure out how far he got until he was captured

It is code for Happy Hanukkah.

it means he wanted media coverage of a stupid hand signal, as he said in his manifesto, to further political strife and accelerate conflict.

The fact that all these journalists either read that that was his goal or are reporting on it and didn't care to read it themselves, shows they are literal apes.
businessinsider.com/journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-2017-5
>Journalists' brains show a lower-than-average level of executive functioning, according to a new study, which means they have a below-average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking.

100% correct.

I always knew Hals life would catch up with him after faking his death in the south west as a meth kingpin, and his kids would grow up to be Nazis.

Attached: Malcolm-and-Reese-malcolm-in-the-middle-Dinner_Out_s2.jpg (698x470, 48K)

it`s showing the size of his tiny dick

It's a helicopter goy

Attached: Whidbey-620-620x320.png (620x320, 169K)

I was thinking predictive programming.

>malcolm in the middle is a white supremacist show

god damnit, now i have to boycott that show and then shame everyone that watches it, fuck!

I am Very Online and even I wouldn't want to speculate.

its this
>"dont look in the hole or you will get punched"

????

He gets to punch everyone who looked.

fuck off mudslime shill

>haha these internet SJW's are desperate to publish anything. We should tell them the OK sign is a secret symbol for white power.
>Haha they actually published it, those idiots all believe it now
>haha we should troll them by giving the OK sign in pictures and making them flip out and accuse us of being nazis so that they look like idiots to all the normal people
>haha it actually worked! Everyone is doing it now and they're calling everyone Nazis! They look like complete fools!
>haha even this guy who murdered 50 innocent people in a mosque in a livestreamed terror attack is doing it!

They simply don't care and they are also lazy. They can say anything they want that the manifesto says. They can say he claimed himself to be a Nazi and it would fly because they know their audience (normies) are not going to read it.

Lel, this.

it means white power as the headline says

Attached: barack-obama-ok-headset.jpg (600x320, 25K)

There is a white power hand symbol now?

They will believe anything.

Attached: 1551943739323.png (798x323, 467K)

666. whole thing was probably a satanic sacrifice by mossad

Attached: D36E6923-9763-48CE-9BBD-9F6134CAB1A7.jpg (387x254, 29K)

You're being sarcastic but this is literally how things went

It means triple sixs. It means people who falsely believe that it means Ok, or White power are actually afflicted by the spirit of anti-christ and playing into the scheme of the synagogue of satan

I think it was a Mossad op to try to get nazis to support Israel.

Good idea.

>shooting out of the window

We wouod have heard if he was targetting any non-Muslims, and this would completely conflict with his manifesto. So the window shots were probably at people dressed in visible Muslim garb near the Mosque.

>second livestream

I've never seen any suggestion that his stream started again. The second video you heard referencedis probably the aftermath of the second mosque that someone, maybe an attendee of that mosque, filmed after he left.

Unclear when and how he was found and caught.

>Unclear when and how he was found and caught.
There's video of him being rammed off the road and arrested.

What is your justification for claiming this

the way he's doing it means suck muh dick

Do you have a link for that?

I don't unfortunately but it was on youtube.

if you look, the person is authorized to punch you in the balls

Satanic/free masonic 666 sign.

Attached: 1552716521236.jpg (541x993, 124K)

>so what exactly does this mean again?
"Everything OK" "Green across the board"

the ramming isn't shown. just him being arrested while the police car has his car jammed into the curb.
or so it would appear.

It means:
>I am a cuck who couldn't be an hero

An accurate description

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1552852672097m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

Why did they put terrorist in quotes?

>so what exactly does this mean again?
It means he's a master shitposter

Attached: it's only been 24 hours.jpg (800x528, 342K)

it means obama trained him

Attached: 2helcw.jpg (400x400, 27K)

You lose points for an hero.

Naw, it is an older meme about looking at the hand symbol meaning you get punched, sort of like a hand sign of The Game.
But the joke about it being a white power symbol really took off.

Hes about to have a wank

Are you retarded? Why the fuck would this convert anyone to support Israel you low IQ subhuman. This is just to push for gun control and to help brainwash NPCs into thinking right wingers are crazy.

It's a self-fulfilled prophecy that the media created.

>solidarity
wtf it's almost like they're in this together

manifesto link?

>The weapons used were military grade, not civilian
He had a fucking sightmark red dot sight which is airsoft tier low budget garbage.

If you look then he owes you a punch.

Lefties are gullible faggots who literally think the universal ok sign means white power.

And his car is in drive, front drivers side wheel off the ground and spinning.

M O are the first letters of Mossad

>drink milk, make OK handsign to signal that you are feeling hydrated
>watch PewDiePie
>play some Fortnite and Spyro
This triggers the leftist.

>traveled to Pakistan

Do you believe the Hollywood story of RACIST SKIN HATERS? Who has a problem with musliks being in muslim countries, other than Israel?

He repeatedly says in his manifesto that Muslims have deeper faith, stronger bonds, and a more intact culture than us, which is completely true, and that he doesn't hate them. Why would Israel wasnt to push that view point?

>the owner of a hotel he stayed at

Are you fucking kidding me

>small New Zealand town

Christschurch has 400,000 people. Its the third largest city in the entire country.

>the mosque has radicalized people

Yes, probably the most prominent mosque in the city, which is why he targeted it

If the mosque was radicalizing people to go fight Iranian proxies in Yemen, why would Israel want to stop that?

>prominent mossad spying ring

4 people 8 years ago found stealing passport info to make fake ones

>the day of the attack a muslim Was killed

Like the other 364 days of the year.

not sure, it seems to fit the definition but so does the us government so hmm

Japanese symbol for money or at least that's what I learn from anime

definitely a white supremacist thing
just look at all these white folks doing it

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 199K)

It is a special grip position used during masterbation in wich a tight ring is formed with the thumb and pointer finger at the base of the shaft while the other fingers are positioned to stroke the scrotum at the same time
Invented during the Renaissance by doctor Bat'eit wankerovski and eventually used as a symbol for a functional erection

Attached: 1543127119418.jpg (1000x649, 641K)

For 20 years you would lay that on your tigh and if you looked and didnt put your finger in you will get punched. Sister's daughter's mother's are getting raped each day by some mountain nosed arab that left hes women at home, around dinnertime they sit around eating food they can afford by our taxes, and speak ill of white culture. White women are whores, white men are weak, put your fucking fingers in, or get cooped in with the muslims.

It means he is the face of Jow Forums and wants people here to take up his mantle in other cities across the world.

see, just look at this literal /ourguy/

Attached: 2198b8725ab294bb3b2d200aa7a5350e.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

666 and also this

Not sure what kind of autism you have, but you're not making any sense.
The journos still look fucking retarded because they fell for the white power sign hoax, and this guy isn't doing the ok sign, he is doing the ''made you look'' meme, whatever it's even called. That's the thing people on reddit and pewdiepie's community like. I guess it's a reference to Malcolm in the Middle.

That's not even the 'we'll get the modern left to believe dumb shit' white power symbol that Jow Forums associated with the Ok hand-sign
The W's upside down and so is the P
It'd be M b that way, Mossad's Bitch
But it's actually just The Game

means "I made you look at my dick, now I get to punch you"

Why would a gpvernment false flag to tske guns away target the LEAST sympathetic population in the entire western world? Even an Australian senator and normie boomer conservatives are defending him, because it was muslims. Why wouldn't they attack white children, mauri, literslly anyone else?

Answer my question. Don't post your schizo shit and then dissapear without a word like you shill fsggots always do.

that's the eye of horus symbol

Means nothing, just like him saying pew die pie.

Guy just spent to much time online and is being a meme.
You guys spin shit to much

It’s kinda interesting if they gonna build this up to be some short of ‘white isis’ thing.

The Ocean is full of White Supremacists

Attached: power.jpg (500x332, 103K)

>Jow Forums thinks they've outsmarted the globalelite by co-opting the hand sign
>but in reality, you've just prevented normies from ever taking it seriously

Attached: ac6tur09tzty.jpg (300x225, 11K)

It means 9 as of 49 killed, if it was 48 no one would care but because it is 49 muslims are more inclined to to increment it by one, it's a bait

that's how you jerk yourself off while playing with your balls using one hand.

IF (big if) it's a 'wp' sign, then the orientation's wrong
It's Heil hortler swastika tier bad

It means "Help me. My balls are on fire".

So was Mussolini you dumb fuckin retard.
You know, the father of freakin fascism? Dumb magapede imbecile. Go back to your Gab or r/the_donald circlejerk of brainless cretins.

It means nothing.

yeah, makes sense
But only if you were born @ CHERNOBYL

It means hes holding back his laugh

Attached: TWD-616-Negan-Laugh-300x186.png (300x186, 62K)

It means "I am batman"

proof faggot

white power duh

Attached: 1e1a85e378192f826e11c1b2d9983a5d--usain-bolt-illuminati.jpg (236x296, 14K)

this

>Ok
this doesn't make any sense to me
the OK sign is done with middle finger bent diagonal across the diameter of the index+thumb "O" with the pinky finger straight and parallel with the knuckle of the index finger and the ring finger sticking out at an angle to for the top of the K shape

Attached: ok.jpg (353x333, 14K)