NZ FALSE FLAG!

>Parkland students mourn for friends made in Christchurch. Nearly 30 students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School traveled there last summer to cope with their trauma.

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1106895914348748801

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Attached: Untitled.png (599x793, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
brighteon.com/6014760039001?fbclid=IwAR3dLTX7JZF7LBAsUwADN5nn85DMz1rD9LGBsvzQFTqR8gMrWexWy5Ni_xs
153news.net/
afr.com/news/politics/national/circular-firing-squad-john-podesta-on-auspol-ai-and-adani-20190313-h1ccgf
news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490
archive.is/Scctf
carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=KSH90
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waihopai_Station
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Watch the video, new fag.

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

I met a woman that was in the military when I went to Europe a few years ago that lives in Christchurch, I wonder how she's doing now

Favorite part

Attached: 1552852548124.png (647x648, 237K)

This doesnt prove its a false flag you autistic faggot.

This video's a fun analysis of the fake shooting.
brighteon.com/6014760039001?fbclid=IwAR3dLTX7JZF7LBAsUwADN5nn85DMz1rD9LGBsvzQFTqR8gMrWexWy5Ni_xs

those comments. phew. no mercy

Seen it.

Attached: nz shooting news.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

Why is Jow Forums filled up with posts that aren't about the 'white supremacist' NZ fake shooting? Is fucking Jow Forums trying to guide white supremacists into some controlled opposition about 'is this white?" "is that white" meh, white doesn't matter. Meanwhile, a blatant attack on the white race with a fake ass hate crime is going on. And Jow Forums is just like - blah blah blah bullshit

Attached: 1546191533394.png (1826x922, 258K)

They you know it wasn't a false flag. Shitskins got fucking massacred, why ruin that?

Whatever else is not proof that its not a false flag either lmao. Do you trust serial killers?

People dying or not is irrelevant to it being a false flag.
A false flag is where the attack is setup for purposes of deception, where the attacker is not who or what they appear to be.

In this case the attacker was a guy crammed full of as many stale memes as possible and designed to push the narrative further. The media could not have got a better attacker than this, he even had memes written on his AR15.

Attached: nz shooter camo 2.jpg (2184x2048, 493K)

These kids are going to give Sam Hyde a run for his money,

Notice how fast threads are dropping off the catalog? Never seen it this bad before.

This was a false flag because: he video was of terrible quality.
people fell unnaturally.
unnaturally lay.
when he was shooting in the heads of the people - the pieces of their heads didnt fly.
front glass of a car didnt break from 3 shoots.
the walls didnt crumble when he shooted at them.
used bullets didn't fall. You cant hear them falling.
the arrest of the shooter looked so fake and his face was blurred.
when shot in the side window, it fell inside of a car, against the shot.
the mosque was attended by at most 20 people. not 50.
people didn't run away naturally. Everyone was standing there, and started running away when he turned on them.
when he shoot, the hat flies away and when it comes back through time, it is on its place. + the location of the feet of the dead was changing.
shooter was finishing them off in the mosque, but in when after all this when journalists and ambulance and etc arrived and made photos - some victims were sitting on the floor and were "wounded"
the result is, that all this is fake and it was an attempt to make white people bad.

just view the shooting posted 100 times on 153news.net/

>whatever else is not proof that its not a false flage either. Do you trust serial killers?

Autism the post. I dont have to prove a negative go back to being abduls onahole. Honestly its all your good for.

There was a whole thread about it a few days back. The shooter literally left a manefesto. All you have is screeching kike-mongering as your evidence.Get bent, faggot. Saged and hidden

I love how you can see all sorts of murders on BestGore.com. But somehow this stupid shooting is censored for our little child eyes. Not. It is censored because the shooting is FAKE AS SHIT! And they can't have white nationalists talking about how fake hate crimes are being blamed on the white race to support unsustained immigration into white countries.

Even using the AR15 was a meme

I just worry for the backlash on white people.
This is not normal.

Attached: nz-shooting-my-heart-goes-out-to-the-white-community-of-christchurch-who-will-no-doubt-face-bigoted- (640x484, 43K)

The catalog was literally 90-100% Tarrant for two days. Some people are just bored of the subject and want to get back to their regularly scheduled shitposting. Sheesh.

I've seen the manifesto too. How does a manifesto prove anything?

That too, when has there ever been a video scrubbed so relentlessly? It's like 'watchpeopledie' got shut down over it for example, meanwhile they had the most horrific videos from Brazil and such on there for years with no issue. How's that make any sense?

The fact that all the memes were like, 2 or 3 years old at least too. If you've seen the archive of his fb page he was just spamming edgy vid after vid, I counted 8 random youtube videos of vaguely Jow Forums tier stuff posted within a minute. Apparently his twitter was similar to this and had only been created for a few weeks.

Attached: nz magazine.png (960x532, 590K)

Its censored because the kiwigean government have sent out autistic takedown letters to all of the social media sites; requesting IPs be logged and data sent over etc. The big ones are conplying. Fuck knows what hiroshimoot ia doing but i would hazard a guess that all of the anglo governments have a data request active on this site. Hunting for a white supremacy organistaion that doesnt exist.

reminds me of the crybabies in the fake holocaust

yeah you're right. shitskin made a lot of el-kidas

It sure as shit makes it seem all the more suspicious, cuckwi.

It is not being censored because it is fake. It is being censored because it is real.

(((coincidence)))
WTF

Attached: D109xsrU8AAhrln.jpg (680x621, 79K)

No all it does is make it look like NBC are milking it for all its worth getting clicks and getting paid.

Just more coincidences yeah. How come he didn't mention the Kalergi plan in his manifesto? You're telling me that the Media version of what Jow Forums is didn't know about that?

Also read here
afr.com/news/politics/national/circular-firing-squad-john-podesta-on-auspol-ai-and-adani-20190313-h1ccgf

Podesta was in NZ 3 days before too

Its all a false flag hoax anyway, like Vegas

Dont know, didnt read his manifesto. Though mentioning the kalergi plan wouldnt help his end goal.

Did they ever come up with a motivw for vegas?

Holy shit I just checked the video again. You are right, this magazine (which he later used) was already placed there right after he entered the mosque

No, it all got memory holed once the gun grab after that failed. Just like Parkland when Hogg the "innocent child hero" and his completely spontaneous "social movement" totally not organized by his fed dad and his friends did not deliver either. The kid went to Harvard despite low grades and that's all.

Attached: 1532110546773.jpg (960x960, 244K)

cunts capitalizing on someone else's tragedy to push an agenda

There was a guy arrested in full military camo and face paint with a camo gun he was released another one arrested has already fled to Israel. The shooter went to Israel a few years ago

If your PM conspired with Israel to do a human sacrifice gun grab cause shes in the Minerva cult worshipping Moleck you guys are fucked

Of all speculation of the chriatchurch killers motives one thing i know to be true he wants them to make a move on the 2nd amendment in the US.

You are saying that I should prove a false negative. Thats some top notch "chutzpah". Get da fuck outa here my dude

So you're trusting the mass murderer? I wouldn't do that. But to each to his own, I guess. Ugh.

You do realise that im a skippy not a kiwi right burger

Why of all the mosques of earth did they choose that one?

I havent seen any thing released feom a reliable news source about the accomplices or their currenr whereabouts. Post sauce.

it fell off when he spun to the right.
notice also his strobe falls off the rifle in the large room. or was that also placed there?

He’s not a mass murder you fucking idiot

At this point I dont even care, he might have been an agent, or maybe this even never happened at all and was somehow staged. The internet is being flooded with various theories about how this is all a hoax.

The fact is: the elites immigration policy causes both terror attacks and false flags posing as terror attacks. The govts will use both to get the one thing it wants: more control.

Its a clown world when it doesent even matter if the whole thing was real

Attached: tfw.png (206x244, 6K)

Attached: 1524730372785.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

>when he shoot, the hat flies away and when it comes back through time, it is on its place. + the location of the feet of the dead was changing.

Can you give me a timestamp on this, user?

The claim is its a false flag.
I said the evidence wasnt good enough to prove that it is. You appear to be arguing that it is a false flag and evidence nwed to be provided to prove it is not. You are retarded.
Go back to watching mohammed impregnate your girlfriend with little jihadis that you will dutifly raise for him.

So it didn't happen according to you?

Thats always how it is, its a praxeological inevitability. Lets say a group is formed to tackle the KKK, if they are good at their job, they will ultimately put themselves out of work when the KKK is destroyed completely. No one wants to pay a task force to do nothing on a non existent problem. This condradiction leads to oppurtunity for amoral psychopaths. Having less scrupples, they might secretly support the KKK, so when their numbers and strength grow, the group can ask for more public money to spend. If the KKK disappears, the they are all fucked and have to get *real jobs (the horror) so they would go so far as to dress up as KKK to scare the public and justify their ever inflating budget. Any honorable group would defeat the enemy and retire, but the psychopaths crave control above all else and can never relinquish it so eventually all the groups who are supposed to protect the people from, in this case the KKK, are im fact all shitty false flagging psychopathic KKK larpers. That is, all the reall KKK is gone and its all spooks, acting in a real life play in a real life Potemkin village that they do just to avoid having to do real work at a real job paying taxes

This concept applies to the government and the mafia or terrorists or whatever

What a Cohencidence!

news.com.au/world/pacific/camouflage-wearer-claims-wrongful-arrest-over-christchurch-mosque-shootings/news-story/713f078527783e199f6d0ad5d74ab490
"Stephen Millar, a 30-year-old father of young children, said he was inadvertently caught up in the police operation when he arrived outside Papanui High School intending to pick up his 13-year-old brother-in-law, the NZ Herald reports....Millar said he had been wearing camouflage clothing since he was a child. He always wore it, although he had quit the habit today — temporarily."
A likely story

I keep seeing people saying it 'fell off' but every time I watch the video I cannot see this happening. It doesn't help that the quality is shit though but it looks like it's already there to me.

>Go back to watching mohammed impregnate your girlfriend with little jihadis that you will dutifly raise for him.
100% mossad retard division. Get your pills already

Wasn't the only one apparently.
There's a video some user has of the aftermath of the 2nd mosque hit. Depending on when times match up that'd help.

Attached: nz shooter camo.jpg (749x2195, 258K)

This is pretty much where i am at. We are all so desensitised to this shit now. I only come here to shitpost. I look after the things in my life i can control and worrying about psychopaths, extremists and governments is beyond my control. Whats for dinner tonight i got covered.

archive.is/Scctf

Three people were arrested — one of them born in Australia — after an active shooter situation led to “significant” fatalities at the mosques during Friday prayers. Police said a fourth person was arrested Friday but that was “not related to these events.”
Police are still trying to determine how the other two who were taken into custody are linked to the shooting.

carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=KSH90
The shooter's vehicle registration, hmmmm, expired the day after the attack.

Attached: Loicense.png (986x442, 58K)

because the gopro is facing where he's looking, not to his left.
I do think it seems off because it's so far down the hall but it's just so unlikely it was there like ammo in a fps.

>somebody actually spent 15min of their life to make this strawman

wh*te people are really the most butthurt in the world lmao
can't wait to see you whine about BASED islam when one of our brave brothers kills 100 wh*tes in response

Look at this

>can't wait to see you whine
the only whine you'll hear is from turbines

Cohencidence?

Attached: (()).png (1046x464, 339K)

Imaging being 14 and so edgy you enjoyed watching innocent people gunned down

It could easily be one of the reasons why they're trying to get the vid taken down everywhere.

For example, I'm not saying people 'didn't die', although that is possible too. There seems to be confusion about the term 'false flag' ITT too, a false flag is just where someone points the finger at someone else or some other group as a result of the attack. Like raising a 'false flag' over your ship and then attacking another in order to provoke a larger conflict.

There are a lot of variables that we don't know about which could also come into play here, what if people really did die but that mag was left from a 'dry run'? A double cross situation for example? We've already seen stuff like that with what happened in Vegas where it was clear there were multiple things going on at once.

>13-year-old brother-in-law
dafuq

just reminder to people you can hide these thread with shift + click

That was a hit on the kid in camo. Everyone else is just in the way.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE FELLOW GOYS

Attached: D1z0xp-XQAEPcJ_.jpg (1010x524, 57K)

>I'm going to go down in flames
>maybe I should renew my registration
really

Wtf am I seeing here?
This is from the 13th 'school shooting' in Brazil? One guy shoots some people and then another dude walks in and starts punching the bodies / everyone?

You faggots are all the same to me. I'm not gonna use not even a single brain cell just to differentiate between you lot.

Why is it always a "false flag" with you right wing shit heads? Like it's just so unbelievable that someone would do this? Yet, you're the same retards who thought Pizzagate was a real thing.

why would I want to do that, fellow goy?

Youre stupid

I'm starting to understand why the kid shot that school up.

Where are you guys seeing the video? It seems like it has been scrubbed from the normal places. Liveleak for example refuse to post it.
That alone is a sign that it was faked.

So all of that is a 'coincidence'? See too

>It's afraid

so thats a clear proof it was a hit team and not a lonewolf

Always BM/WF

because it produced terrorists

It was a hoax, run by mossad, a shooter with a jewish mother, running cover while Israel bombs palestinians, getting Kiwi guns overturned, 36 minute police delay, 36 days from the queens birthday, with a PM that is a cops daughter, helping the masonic police state, and now we have crisis actors from a VERY jewish school shooling turning up in Christchurch to train these mudslimes on how to do a hoax, and they did it, yet forgot the fake blood, except the bright red blood on the TV performing survivors even though blood goes dark red within a minute of oxidation. Do lurk more on 8ch where people are blowing this hoax apart.

I don't see any hijabs or that pill cap or whatever the guys wear. No apparent muslim anything in that vid.
The shooter seems focused on the camo kid and even stops shooting after double-tapping him.
I'm calling bullshit.

We've come full circle. The false flag cryers are a psy op to get people to ignore the message of the act, and instead dissect whether it was an act or not. Deep State CIA employee here

> Look at the video and we'll jail you for that alone, for 10 years.
Totally not an intimidation tactic to keep people from analyzing it.

Friendly reminder that NZ and the NSA run a joint program that can intercept every single bit of NZ's internet traffic:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waihopai_Station

>In August 2014, it was revealed that an engineer from the United States National Security Agency had visited New Zealand and held a meeting at Waihopai Station.[6] The topic of discussion was interception of all traffic on the Southern Cross Cable.[6] Due to New Zealand's isolated location, the cable is the only point of international internet and telecommunications access to and from New Zealand. New Zealand politician and Green Party co-leader, Russel Norman, criticised this, saying that it would enable the New Zealand and United States Government to spy on all of New Zealand's internet traffic
> The office of National Party Prime Minister, John Key, denied these claims but admitted they were negotiating a "cable access programme" with the NSA but refused to clarify what that was or why the United States NSA was involved.
>In May 2014, 3 months prior to this revelation, John Minto, vice-president of the New Zealand Mana Party, had alleged that the NSA was carrying out mass surveillance on all meta-data and content that went into and out of New Zealand through the cable.[7] This followed disclosure in 2013 by the New Zealand Herald that the owners of the cable had asked the NSA for monetary compensation for mass surveillance on the cable

na the second mossad agent took a knife to verify if the victim was dead
it's clearly an assassination
there was a lot more than the story show going that day thats for sure

>implying Mossad nigger wouldnt write a manifesto on purpose to further the deception

Its too hard to get everyone on board such a conspiracy, much less assure they never talk about it.
Pigs will often do realistic high adrenaline stress scenario training, with actors and hollywood pyrotechnics and blood squibs. They will often rent an old hotel or school and do drills for several days and several locations several times a year, "readiness preperation" and even some ol fashion Red Cell penetration and hardness testing

Two ways, one the shooter is in on it, one hes a patsy as follows:
They do several runs, with him playing the terrorist, its supposed totest response times, engagement by first responders and medics in the aftermath. First two days everythings fine they all talk at the after party and shit. On the third day the run is at a mosque. It goes normal at first blanks actors lay down, fake blood all normal, but his 3rd magazine is a live rounds one, and he doesnt even know hes killing for real in the end. Then on his way back to base, he has a tragic car crash and is killed. No witnesses.
2nd scenario pretty much the same, but shooter was always in on it, he kills all the actors and flees the country, perhaps some mindwiped patsy takes the fall for him. Some risk cause theres a witness, but hes highly comped and is useful for other ops like this in the future

Intel dont run shit straight forward, its always lies within lies, cover stories within cover stories, red herrings dis info and gaslighting

I believe it kiwis are fucking weird and autiatic as fuck. Think of this guy like that tard that always wears the same shirt everyday thats your average kiwi.

3 month registration, seems legit

NSA run by mormons. The NZ PM is...a...mormon.

Why is it always this pairing, couldn't they find a white kid?

Attached: 250643_493947477314337_666329314_n.jpg (612x612, 57K)

You have a swedish flag you fuck. If you arent offering all the women in your life to the cunts in the no go zones your not being a good swede.

hmm, ok. but that just makes me ask more questions.
what does "continuous" mean? and does licence mean registration in kiwispeak? and why even have a three month option for either of those? weirdos

maybe the matrix bugged and help /ourguy/