Absolutely heartbreaking

>Husband of the woman who was executed by Terrant on the ground as she begged for help forgives the killer
>Hosne Ahmed was shot as she ran back into the mosque to try to save her husband, who uses a wheelchair
>She was 44
>He says he forgives her killer and will pray for him.

bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-47602781/christchurch-shooting-survivor-say-he-forgives-his-wife-s-killer

You see this shit, Jow Forums ? This is humanity. This is Christianity. Forgiving and loving your enemies. The lack of empathy and humanity demonstrated by Jow Forums is absolutely disgusting and horrifying. Maybe Jow Forums would do good to take a leaf out of this Muslim's book.

Attached: 2019-03-17_20h41_01.jpg (884x2108, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love Muslims now

This is war, Fritz. Innocents die all the time

Nonetheless, i’m suprised by this man’s words.....

fuck your slave morality
christianity = decay
tyranny of the mediocre
f u c k o f f

Attached: 14Heartbreaking.png (634x566, 22K)

>absolutely heartbreaking
>>>/tumblr/

he's happy now he can go to pakistan and marry a hot 16 year old virgin.

GTFO Cuckraut
where was that humanity when millions of commies raped your grand mother??????

fuck off retarded

Attached: 1550519245743.jpg (994x804, 222K)

fuck that subhuman roach
stay tuned for more

Op is right

don't be manipulated by taqiyya
this mosque had a history of radicalizing even locals
wouldn't have happened if they weren't actively invading and replacing natives

>Maybe Jow Forums would do good to take a leaf out of a Muslim's book

Attached: anonymous.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

shut up faggot before i burn your heretic ass on a stake

Oh wow someone just cracked open Genealogy of Morals,

>muslim in a wheelchair

The rollerbomber

Attached: 1i5haj43zx721.jpg (420x420, 21K)

i've never read that,

Just like Jews, Mohammedans are ALLOWED to lie to the Kafir/Goyim to advance their own goals. Imagine thinking that shit works on Jow Forums. Fuck off Hans.

Attached: 5A131595-624C-4239-B7A4-83A71ACA4382.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Nietzsche, the Eternal Edgelord.

Most people who have been married for 15+ years would be unironically secretly happy is someone randomly murdered their spouse and freed them from those shackles.

Sage.

Well of course he forgives him, he's got 3 spares.

>the lack of empathy and humanity
yes
That man is not a Christian, though. BBC is showing this only to make you think Muslims are great. Do not ever forget that they NEED TO GO BACK. I am telling you this out of empathy

I'm converting to Islam now

ok

Attached: 1552741003037.png (647x648, 237K)

>Muslim implementing Taqiyya
Oh..?

Attached: D474AF54-F894-4A41-81D4-CE8EA5D53289.jpg (334x400, 36K)

it is kind of funny that he had his own fedora phase
but it still is a valid criticism
christianity could arguably be attributed to alot of the degeneration of our people

Taqiya

He runs from his own country and says he loves the man who killed his wife. What a little bitch.

>That man killed my wife
>Well at least I don't have to honor kill her for showing off her ankles on cam sites

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1547514789168.jpg (750x736, 34K)

So could cooking food, etc.

he probably hated her and prefers his 2nd wife, 9 y/o Aisha

He didn't care about his wife, in fact hes glad to get a newer younger one.

But he has to act the victim.

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

T A Q Q I Y A
A
Q
Q
I
Y
A

This is taqiyya. Do not believe his words

cooking food caused us to adopt a pattern of behavior that makes us lie down and take abuse like sheep?
>hurr durr it all started going downhill when humans started farming

Talk is cheap and muslim actions speak so loud this bullshit isn't even a whimper.

Attached: 1550777484322.png (590x618, 305K)

What's with family of victims being so quick to do interviews?
Who wants to be on camera when they are grieving

This is Taqiyya. Fuck off.

>lack of humanity
Reminder Jow Forums opposed the slaughter of thousands of muslims by Obama and Clinton.
Reminder Jow Forums supported anti-war candidates Donald Trump and Ron Paul

i don't care. fuck off.

Attached: 7AE7CD3C-2BCA-4C55-B543-1A382E362DCB.png (454x453, 73K)

If only he didn't have guns :(

absolutely psycho.

>Want a new younger wife
>wife don't allow you have a second wife
>Terrant kills your wife
>now you can marry the new younger wife
No wonder he's praying for him

amazing how they do so in front of the cameras so they can virtue signal for further special treatment.

oh no we need 100 times more niggers now

Attached: nigger-fence.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>This is humanity.
No faggot, humanity is wicked. You don't know the first thing about forgiveness in religion so shut your atheist ass up.

and this is why you are being raped in the ass, kraut

If he is being sincere, he is correct. If sincere, he ought to look into Christianity.

muslims are taking the higher road while you white monsters are killing innocent people.i cant support white people anymore, i hope peaceful muslims slay your women and children, and leave you to suffer alone.

>tfw we made muslims cucks

lmao, couple more attacks like that and they'll start self deporting

Attached: 1552661317787.jpg (1024x544, 70K)

>produce terrorists for years
>get terrorized later
>pretend to be a faithful good hijab
>people can now directly fund terrorism

Attached: sponsors of terrorism.jpg (1147x842, 257K)

ill put this here.....

Keep feeling bad? Why???

twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

ill give ya that one

Attached: 2799672-3175501430-r2kgt.jpg (639x360, 15K)

it absolutely is, pretty smart too considering how fucking stupidly altruistic whites are

Why don't these incels ever target the real enemy?

Here's what's going on here.

The same handful of fucking cunt-bags keeps putting up one of these NZ massacre threads, posting the same horrible shit and other weakfucks join in the circle jerk.

People with some sense of decency keep rightfully calling them out, but it only serves to inflame things further.

Here's what I know: The people who either simply enjoy fucking with people's heads or their also seeking to keep alive and fan the flames of the hate these neo-nazi have begun.

The main thing to remember is this:

THESE THREADS ARE THE WORK OF A FEW VERY FUCKED UP INDIVIDUALS. DO NOT LET THE FACT THEY GET PUT UP MAKE YOU AFRIAD OR SO ANGRY YOU CANNOT THINK.

DO NOT GIVE THESE THREADS GREATER VALUE THEN THEY DESERVE. THEY ARE VALUELESS ACTIONS BY A VERY FEW, VERY SAD AND PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS WHO BEING SUBSTANDARD AND IGNORANT HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF GAINING ATTENTION.

TL;DR: These threads don't mean shit. The people who post them ARE racist utterly stupid shits who'd shit themselves senseless if they actually ever had to deal with the horrific images shown here in real life.

They're insignificant cowards. And they know it. The fact they'll acknowledge this comment and so pathetically and predictably say it was written by a newfag, faggot, nigger, beta, cuck, edgelord etc), proves they're weak, insignificant cowards with horribly sad, desperate, lonely and pathetic lives. And not a single original thought or idea. Not a single one. And you know what that means? they're done. All they have left is hate and emotions that backfire upon them and will destroy them.

Nature is beautiful that way. The shit decomposes until it's back in the soil and repurposed for new life.

And those who are not shit, get to live on through the good things they build and nurture.

nice taqiyya faglord

Well he will have to marry another 6yr old now

this desu
and if he can't figure out that people don't want him in NZ he's dumb as rocks

Attached: 1552598671178.jpg (1100x804, 188K)

>believing any of this shit

He's talking to a major left-leaning news organisation about a highly politically charged incident, and he's telling them exactly what they want to hear.

Just watched the video. For some reason it all seemed really surreal until the part with that dude's wife begging for help. Didn't seem real until I heard her and she was silenced by his shots.

That's my fence.
In other news, since a month or so niggerboats invasion have stopped because the King of Spain went to visit the King of Morocco, and as a present he said he'll start beating the niggers on the border so they don't do this again for a while. If there is some Arab Spring in Morocco someday we'll be fucked of niggers arriving like that.

Standard taqiya rat drivel
also
this

i hope you didn't take the time to actually type this out
on Jow Forums
on Jow Forums
lmao fuck outta here boomer

You are stupid. Sorry.
Hahahaha

>crowfonding gibs
wew

Of course we can't translate our anger positively.
Our parties are jew-controlled.
Our media outlets ignore us.
Our platforms on the Internet ban and suppress our content.
These shitskins need to get off our clay. Cut their losses and just go.

Muzzies don't care about woman in the slightest.
Not much to forgive and it's free publicity to boot.

Attached: 1552061134528.jpg (218x255, 19K)

>arguably
it’s not arguable. christianity’s universality builds a singular new ethnos that encompasses the entire world. it destroys unique people of every variety, europeans were one of many. it’s fucking cancer. idiots reference aquinas and other big brained christians who synthesized worldviews with stunning intellectual power, but they’ve never actually read these people; if they had, if they weren’t mentally retarded, they would see that a synthesis is a compromise of two separate things, and each christian synthesis moved away from original christianity more and more with only one goal in mind: conquest.

sounds a lot like islam from here, larping faggots mistaking european virtues (honor and duty) for christian virtues (universal love and supplication) aside.

Just cause he's full of forgiveness doesnt mean the red of the durka durka jihadis are gonna do the same, The problems with Islam isnt the kind hearted ones its the large number of psychopaths who will ruthlessly kill all infidels

Ngl, this actually made me tear up. Are we the bad guys, anons?

Attached: 38E05DE8-00F5-40BB-9F25-51E326163892.jpg (640x625, 145K)

>That guy 2 minutes after shooting over
>Can't find my wife. I dunno maybe I'll start looking around tea time. Shit happens yo

Seems not that sad to have lost her. Eyes were never even a bit red

>Condoning attacks on Canadian Mosques
Yikes.

Must have been his least favorite wife then. He probably has 3 more.

Was about to say that. Essentially he's got a free slot now.

Absolute BULLSHIT

Watch the video, after entering the building you can see her slip out the side door in the first room on the left. BrenGun Brenton then goes down the hall and while BrenGun is shooting the men's room, she returned for her shoes, and then left by the front door and is on the street trying to leave while carrying her shoes and then gets the bullet.

cool story

Attached: 1552664044312.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

yeah but i said arguably because when i think about it, maybe all of this decay was inevitable and a direct effect of exponential technological advancement and our dependence on said technology
you can't attribute EVERYTHING to one cause, that's kind of myopic

He probably has 3 other wifes

hahahaha my sides lmao

OH FUCK OH FUCK THAT'S HEARTBREAKING WHAT A SWEET MAN

QUICK, OPEN THE BORDERS AND PLEASE HELP YOURSELF TO MY WIFE

They look like fucking roaches

Proof of number 1?

Jow Forums always supported peaceful solutions, just now after the nz event by some strange (((coincidence))) it has become full of senseless hate.

When did Muslims become Norwegian cuckolds?

>This is Christianity. Forgiving and loving your enemies.
Thank you. Now I better not hear another peep from these contemptible (((Christians))).

Attached: IB_299_4to_Tyr.jpg (1000x1389, 731K)

That was a long post, Schlomo, don't your hands already hurt from all of that wringing?

So he's saying she will be missed?

Attached: 1552836724780.jpg (980x742, 133K)

i don't believe that

>WorldWarZ
Except instead of being attracted by sound its welfare

That is nice. So we are even now.

it not humanity this is their new form of jihad

Don't care.

Attached: OhNoes.jpg (667x363, 56K)

Those who fought the bloody wars for independence did not do so for "universal love and supplication" - those are modern EUropean values. Christianity played a major role in upholding the morale.

why is this even news? just part and parcel of living in the city

>as she ran back into the mosque to save...

We’re all 69 of them heroes?

RATED

He's basically saying that he was mentally ill. Refusing to acknowledge the valid political motivations behind the shooting.