Is Senator Blumenthal right...

Is Senator Blumenthal right? Should the government hold Facebook accountable for allowing people to spread hateful messages? What form should such accountability take?

Attached: Senator Blumenthal on Hate Speech.png (763x544, 91K)

Blumenthal is a reptile in a human shaped skinsuit. Nothing it says is correct.

nah he should stop being a bitch

when will Blumenthal be held accountable? or any politician for that matter?

This motherfucker looks exactly like the goblin bankers in harry potter

Attached: Goblin.jpg (533x400, 23K)

I think it depends. Content editors, like a newspaper, are subject to libel. A newspaper is liable for what it publishes. If Facebook is not a publisher/content editor and not liable for posts, how do they legally restrict the 1st amendment?

Slimy fucks always pop up when there is a shooting.

If you follow that reasoning, GoPro should also be held accountable.

Attached: 1536733364865.jpg (902x1090, 594K)

Attached: 1546753180088.webm (320x240, 2.24M)

Attached: 1547199277809.png (1760x938, 257K)

Held accountable for tampering in the 2016 elections?
Seriously though who even uses social media anymore

so will they hold amazon accountable for selling the Quran or what is even going on?!

only if facebook selectively censors what is published. which they do.

Old boomerlicious niggerlicious brainlet that doesn't understand the internet or technology. He isn't right about anything and needs to be euthanized along with all boomers.

Fuck off, Senator.

Of course it's only hate if it's directed at non-whites.

Facebook should be shut down immediately. Its a threat to society.

huge if true

>mark cuckerberg was supposed to teleport behind the shooter the moment the video was posted
Of course this retard isn't right

He will never be taken seriously.

Dude who cares what this geriatric even thinks, I sure fucking don't. Whatever bullshit anti-speech or otherwise adverse law he writes into effect I will personally ignore, they don't affect me.

FPBP

Remember: Facebook is a publisher.

It's obviously a trap. It's Facebook now but eventually it'll be a back door to shut down sites with conservative content

Yes, the first amendment needs to be removed

>isis beheadings excluded
got it.

>shock vide
>hate messaging
Is this targetting black twitter, isis/fsa social media, militant gays and atheists or is this about our boy tarrant

Attached: 7d9f01967247a223b85862bb3488f8e51c2afa4c2dd4b5c47afcc6f6641a245e.jpg (847x853, 188K)

>Blumenthal
all we needed to know.