TULSI2020

My Aryan lads,

So, here is a question for all the Christians and the Jews here on /pol , was Sara Abrahams’s half sister ?

youtu.be/g01L7CkaB_k
youtu.be/g01L7CkaB_k
>youtu.be/g01L7CkaB_k

Attached: 2F14C279-89CA-4245-8EE2-FE1BBD1238AF.gif (500x647, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOWFPTzK7D4
youtu.be/vkJj-qCEzF4
iskcondesiretree.com/page/alanatha-temple-or-alvarnaath-temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muhammed is the only 1 that matters. not the false prophet named jesus

I really wish someone could answer my question .

Attached: CE59969A-7F99-4803-BC92-70D033E724F5.jpg (720x551, 96K)

In what lineage is Muhammad from ?

Damn. I never knew ABRAHAMS came so much after NOAH !!?

Attached: 066C25B8-F441-4234-ACB3-11009999EE3A.jpg (1600x1241, 237K)

Wow. This is very interesting. This almost coincides with the VEDIC ARYAN version of nations .

Attached: A43DF0D2-4881-47DA-B3BF-CAE176D95CF6.jpg (1200x787, 281K)

>Śrīla Śukadeva Gosvāmī was a Vaiṣṇava from the beginning; therefore, there was no need for him to undergo all the processes of the varṇāśrama institution. Ultimately the aim of varṇāśrama-dharma is to turn a crude man into a pure devotee of the Lord, or a Vaiṣṇava. Anyone, therefore, who becomes a Vaiṣṇava accepted by the first-class Vaiṣṇava, or uttama-adhikārī Vaiṣṇava, is already considered a brāhmaṇa, regardless of his birth or past deeds. Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu accepted this principle and recognized Śrīla Haridāsa Ṭhākura as the ācārya of the holy name, although Ṭhākura Haridāsa appeared in a Mohammedan family. In conclusion, Śrīla Śukadeva Gosvāmī was born a Vaiṣṇava, and, therefore, brahminism was included in him. He did not have to undergo any ceremonies. Any lowborn person-be he a Kirāta, Hūṇa, Āndhra, Pulinda, Pulkaśa, Ābhīra, Śumbha, Yavana, Khasa or even lower-can be delivered to the highest transcendental position by the mercy of Vaiṣṇavas. Śrīla Śukadeva Gosvāmī was the spiritual master of Śrī Sūta Gosvāmī, who therefore offers his respectful obeisances unto Śrīla Śukadeva Gosvāmī before he begins his answers to the questions of the sages at Naimiṣāraṇya.

>Yayāti begged his father-in-law to withdraw his curse, but the sage asked Yayāti to ask youthfulness from his sons and let them become old as the condition of his becoming potent. He had five sons, two from Devayānī and three from Śarmiṣṭhā. From his five sons, namely (1) Yadu, (2) Turvasu, (3) Druhyu, (4) Anu and (5) Pūru, five famous dynasties, namely (1) the Yadu dynasty, (2) the Yavana (Turk) dynasty, (3) the Bhoja dynasty, (4) the Mleccha dynasty (Greek) and (5) the Paurava dynasty, all emanated to spread all over the world. He reached the heavenly planets by dint of his pious acts, but he fell down from there because of his self-advertisement and criticizing other great souls. After his fall, his daughter and grandson bestowed upon him their accumulated virtues, and by the help of his grandson and friend Śibi, he was again promoted to the heavenly kingdom, becoming one of the assembly members of Yamarāja, with whom he is staying as a devotee.

Attached: 638ACA3D-72C3-4B7C-B908-A949F15A73EE.jpg (336x537, 39K)

VEDIC WORLD MAP

Attached: D12848D4-F6EE-43BC-8EA2-ED01AD6FD866.jpg (599x410, 189K)

>Kirāta, Hūṇa, Āndhra, Pulinda, Pulkaśa, Ābhīra, Śumbha, Yavana, members of the Khasa races and even others addicted to sinful acts can be purified by taking shelter of the devotees of the Lord, due to His being the supreme power. I beg to offer my respectful obeisances unto Him.

So according to VEDIC ACCOUNT the Turks were fighting on the side of KURUS during the battlefield of Kurukshetra.

>Yavanas: Yavana was the name of one of the sons of Mahārāja Yayāti who was given the part of the world known as Turkey to rule. Therefore the Turks are Yavanas due to being descendants of Mahārāja Yavana. The Yavanas were therefore kṣatriyas, and later on, by giving up the brahminical culture, they became mleccha-yavanas. Descriptions of the Yavanas are in the Mahābhārata (Ādi-parva 85.34). Another prince called Turvasu was also known as Yavana, and his country was conquered by Sahadeva, one of the Pāṇḍavas. The western Yavana joined with Duryodhana in the Battle of Kurukṣetra under the pressure of Karṇa. It is also foretold that these Yavanas also would conquer India, and it proved to be true.

Attached: 0B9E34E0-D873-4471-AA3F-6A4441D23A83.jpg (1080x673, 199K)

Ishmael, Abrahams illigimate child from a servant.

>There are two kinds of meat-eaters-one who is born in a family of meat-eaters and one who has learned to associate with meat-eaters. From Śrīla Rūpa and Sanātana Gosvāmīs (formerly Dabira Khāsa and Sākara Mallika) we can learn how one attains the character of a meat-eater simply by associating with meat-eaters. At the present moment in India the presidential offices are occupied by many so-called brāhmaṇas, but the state maintains slaughterhouses for killing cows and makes propaganda against Vedic civilization. The first principle of Vedic civilization is the avoidance of meat-eating and intoxication. Presently in India, intoxication and meat-eating are encouraged, and the so-called learned brāhmaṇas presiding over this state of affairs have certainly become degraded according to the standard given herein by Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī and Sanātana Gosvāmī. These so-called brāhmaṇas give sanction to slaughterhouses for the sake of a fat salary, and they do not protest these abominable activities. By deprecating the principles of Vedic civilization and supporting cow-killing, they are immediately degraded to the platform of mlecchas and yavanas. A mleccha is a meat-eater, and a yavana is one who has deviated from Vedic culture. Unfortunately, such mlecchas and yavanas are in executive power. How, then, can there be peace and prosperity in the state?

Attached: A0210E83-F53A-4110-B118-7DFFFE1AB429.jpg (1080x1333, 475K)

Interesting

>When Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira accepted the rule of Bhārata-varṣa (formerly this entire planet, including all the seas and land), he took sanction from authorities like Bhīṣmadeva and Lord Kṛṣṇa. He thus ruled the entire world according to religious principles. At the present moment, however, heads of state do not care for religious principles. If irreligious people vote on an issue, even though it be against the principles of the śāstras, the bills will be passed. The president and heads of state become sinful by agreeing to such abominable activities. Sanātana and Rūpa Gosvāmīs pleaded guilty to such activities; they therefore classified themselves among the mlecchas, although born in a brāhmaṇa family.

Attached: 8349DAB4-C60E-433B-B135-269413C688F8.jpg (1080x797, 311K)

ISLAM’S VEDIC ROOTS

Bekkha = Mecca = Petra

youtu.be/JOWFPTzK7D4
youtu.be/JOWFPTzK7D4
>youtu.be/JOWFPTzK7D4

>It is said that the relationship between the Nawab of Bengal and Sanātana Gosvāmī was very intimate. The Nawab used to consider Sanātana Gosvāmī his younger brother, and when Sanātana Gosvāmī showed a very strong intention to resign, the Nawab, feeling familial affection, essentially said, "I am your elder brother, but I do not look after the state management. My only business is attacking other states with my soldiers and fighting everywhere as a plunderer. Because I am a meat-eater [yavana], I am used to hunting all kinds of living beings. In this way I am destroying all kinds of living entities in Bengal. While engaged in this destructive business, I am hoping that you will tend to the administration of the state. Since I, your elder brother, am engaged in such a destructive business, you, being my younger brother, should look after the state management. If you do not, how will things continue?" This talk was based on a family relationship, and Sanātana Gosvāmī also replied in an intimate and joking way. Essentially he told the Nawab, "My dear brother, you are the independent ruler of Bengal. You can act in whatever way you like, and if someone commits fault, you can punish him accordingly." In other words, Sanātana Gosvāmī was saying that since the Nawab was accustomed to acting like a plunderer, he should go ahead and take action. Since Sanātana was not showing much enthusiasm in performing his duty, the Nawab should dismiss him from his service. The Nawab could understand the intention of Sanātana Gosvāmī's statement. He therefore left in an angry mood and ordered Sanātana Gosvāmī's arrest.

Attached: 32D583A4-3169-4E53-BC35-853E3836C45D.jpg (1207x1920, 527K)

Obviously Muzzis desecrated the site !

Attached: C6A7B1EB-AF43-442E-B06C-B8725AF7A811.jpg (1207x1920, 773K)

Petra used to be ancient VEDIC ARYAN SITE of the name Bahika or Becca or Mecca.

MAHAKALESHVAR is one of the names of Lord SHIVA.

It is there where Muhammad was born and used to worship Lord SHIVA or Demigod god of DESTRUCTION.

Attached: 9B277F74-9F2C-40AD-99CB-FF0806C3CDE6.jpg (1079x1495, 431K)

KAABA is a part of SHIVA LINGAM desacrated while Destruction of Petra took place. It was transferred to present day Mecca.

Attached: 32D2503A-1CAB-4A9F-8BA4-023A5EDDB0A0.png (700x393, 312K)

>Pic related point #2

SHIVA LINGAM can come both in white or black stone. It is always exclusively worshipped with COW MILK.

Attached: D49BBBB8-D83E-4F13-A84C-88D77EB3F528.jpg (999x794, 130K)

It represents Lord SHIVAS genitalia

Attached: 6E0D8EB3-B08A-4FAE-8996-B97DB3E5C270.jpg (720x802, 222K)

TULIS LIVE

youtu.be/vkJj-qCEzF4
youtu.be/vkJj-qCEzF4
>youtu.be/vkJj-qCEzF4

Attached: C0C3DEF0-A014-4288-A433-610FA34B6C4B.jpg (848x860, 136K)

Lord SHIVA worships GOD as ALANATHA or ALLAH one of the Names of VISHNU

iskcondesiretree.com/page/alanatha-temple-or-alvarnaath-temple

Attached: 33FD0DDA-ED68-49F8-B808-FDA0E77E2CCD.jpg (955x1300, 216K)

>Lord Alarnath is an ancient four-handed Vishnu deity believed to be installed by one of the Alvars. He is presently worshiped by the Jagannath Mandir Pujaris. At his feet kneels Garuda,His eagle-carrier with his hands folded in Prayer. Alarnath’s consorts Sri and Bhu also accompany him. The Temple also features small Deities of Sri Krishna’s queens Rukmini and Satyabhama. Bas reliefs of Lord Brahma and Lord Siva grace the ceiling of one of the halls leading up to main chamber.
The positioning of the four Vishnu symbols on this ancient Deity seems to indicate that he is Janardana Vishnu or Adi Vishnu—The Original form of Lord Vishnu. But unlike Lord Jananrdana, Alarnatha holds his right hand in the abhaya murda; granting fearlessness and security to whomever takes his shelter.

Attached: C036665C-D32F-499D-966D-53896BD6B3B6.jpg (800x598, 204K)

Attached: CF285908-60E2-4C01-BE71-3AF12E85992C.jpg (1280x632, 251K)