NZ shooter took birthright trip to Israel

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1552851978963.png (707x488, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1107355919652917248
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
original.antiwar.com/justin/2011/07/28/anders-behring-breivik-mystery-man/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if big true

Jow Forums is always right.

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1527538319078.png (631x960, 447K)

>birthright
The tweet never says that once. You are aware it is possible to visit Israel without being on birthright....correct?

>birthright trip
It doesn't say that anywhere.

He shot up a mosque instead of a synagogue. Isn't it obvious?

This is the BIG RED PILL!
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

Spread this like wildfire!!!!!!!

>Verified account
>Literal kike
>Someone told me

lol yeah maybe he was just a goy looking to enjoy tel aviv's lgbt nightlife.

>Podesta visited a "boy's camp" while he was in New Zealand
Damnit skippy

Told you so

bump

You mean he was ready to discover Tel Aviv's vibrant gay scene?

>no source
this is the fakest news all day

Attached: 1552716978364.jpg (541x993, 124K)

>qposting
I give up

Attached: OnSchizoposting.png (1819x539, 78K)

The blood is on your hands Moishe

why did he visit Israel for nine days? typical birthright trip is nine days, no? Israel is boring as fuck unless you're looking to fuck fags in Tel Aviv
Why did he visit North Korea and Pakistan?
Everything about this guy is glowing

>Isrseli

Why can't he spell?

Fuck amerinoid subhumans, but fuck you and your laziness too

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1107355919652917248

the twitter guy didn't give proof

Bibi fucked up.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems like you're trying to act incredulous, as if there were NO possibility that he just visited the country for some reason other than being a literal Mossad operator.

Therefore I must ask, are you retarded?

Additionally, why do you take this literally-whos person's tweet as fact? He may have never even been to Israel for all you know. Just because Barak Ravid tweets something does not make it true.

Attached: Capture.png (647x262, 127K)

There's absolutely no reason for a "white supremacist" to go to Israel. None. Zero.

Ain't that spot on... I remember Jow Forums in those rare as a diamond moments was the peak of open discourse in-between all the turd flinging monkeys and garbage threads. But it's gotten ever worse. And the whole shooter thing has amplified this stuff a million times.

>If someone tweeted it, then it's true.

Kys Hans.

nite nite x

Attached: pepkjjjhgj.jpg (720x720, 89K)

Trying to accuse a fellow tribesman of lying, because it is unfathomable this whole thing was a glower OP?

Drink bleach, (((Anglo)))

Only 5%? Have things gotten a lot better recently? I'm still mad at all the dumb motherfucking phoneposters who posted "muh prophecy" shit without thinking to look up the original post on 4plebs first. (If they even fucking know what that is)

Attached: prophecyfags.png (1148x664, 351K)

Also, did he ever claim one race was superior to another? Ecofascist just didn't want high immigrant birth rates in the west.

lol no shit
this guy was meme incarnate and operated cool as a cucumber

>literal who
Nationality: Israeli

On damage control aren't we?

Attached: 1525625723743.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

SUPER IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1549827672933.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a fake. There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not. There are clearly places on the drywall that should be soaked with blood and have holes in them that do not. He exits the mosque so that they can finish applying the dye packets and have a bloodied scene at the end. The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun. If you look closely at the scene where he enters the open room, he looks down at the ground to notice the mag he reloads with after he gets into the scuffle with the person who came from behind him. In fact, he knew the person was coming from behind him when he had his back turned as if you look at the camera he motions that he is going back into the hallway with his vision.

The truth is that this is staged to influence your beliefs. Don't buy the beliefs they're selling. Keep yourself and your family safe, don't associate yourself with this.

I dunno, but I thought it was well written enough to be worth reposting especially since quality has taken such a fucking nose dive in the last two days.

+ follower 117k, almost all other tweets are in Hebrew

Yeah, going to take the claim over some random user on (((damage control))). Until proven otherwise.

Birthright is 10 days and usually people stay for more. Fucking brainlet

Attached: 1549286996568.png (949x531, 263K)

This thread is really making the kikes squirm

Attached: 1523658041746.jpg (640x427, 96K)

Duh. He was a stupid good goy, and Jow Forums being the brainlet good goyim they are, celebrate it.

Good goy, it the mooslims.

>meanwhile squeaky zoomies compete for edgiest virgin while tyrone slams jennifers pussy because everything they see in media promotes it

damn mooslims and their media control, am i right squeekers?

Attached: A fucking leaf.jpg (488x326, 41K)

People did die. I know someone in Christchurch who played footie with one of the guys killed.

Wew

Mossad psyop exposed. Oy vey. Too bad the damage is done and they are blaming whitey and banned guns in NZ as collateral damage.

Attached: 1552799311486.jpg (698x1024, 86K)

he was straight up a LEFTIST.

The manifesto is not rightpols touch

Communist TRICKS

Attached: 1534890886427.png (1944x1278, 1.67M)

It's ten, if you count the arrival day seperatly. But a visit to Israel by the white supreeeemacist neo-nazi? Then Turkey and Pakistan? Really?

Ok tons of Christians and Muslims visit Israel just for the historical tourism. But why he stayed 9 days in that place I have no idea. I could do 3, tops.

>he was just a white nationalist goy that wanted to vacation in a gay middle eastern shit hole.
Seems legit.

LEFT VS RIGHT IS A ZIONIST TRICK.

Attached: 1537121859431.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Don't worry Achmed you can share a coffin with the kikes

Why the fuck else would he be there for 9 days?
The only other rational explanation is that he was meeting and training with Mossad

get some of that israeli pussy

Attached: IMG_4448.jpg (640x590, 140K)

>What did he mean by this?
He's a butthurt Illuminati Jew who tried to rally whites to do his work for Israel.
He contemplated doing an attack in Turkey but then pussied out when he realized that Turkish prison would stretch his asshole like no where else.

Attached: Taglit symbolism.png (225x225, 9K)

That the flag is false doesn't mean the bullets are fake.
> 9/11

israel is boring? if you like history and historic sites, it is absolutely not boring at all, you fucking idiot

Attached: IMG_4455.png (360x640, 934K)

You wouldn't happen to be a heeb playing agent provocateur trying to steer racial hatred to set white nationalists and muslims against each other and incite racial hatred and violence to your benefit, would you?

He went to pretty much all spots frequented by CIA/Mossad.

Funny shit.

>Israel official told me
>mossad told me that mossad did the shooting

Also Breivick. It is called an operation under false flag precisely because it is real. People just need to look up the dictionary definition

too bad it was a psyop hoax he shot no one just a mossad larp asset running around using identities

Probably participating in the same terrorist training camp as Rahm Emanuel and other dual US citizens that opted to eschew US military to train in Israel.

You forgot to hide your flag.

14) Facebook knew about this and that's why they didn't take it down. Knowing the video would spread like wildfire. This was all planned by the zionists.

Was France a birthright trip as well?

Ah, he is just your average white supremacist Neo-Nazi with a murderous hatred for muslim invaders, who happens to like Islamic and Jewish countries the most for his trips. Also North Korea. And then goes on le sixth crusade not in France, but in a country with 1% Muslim population and with the stated goal in mind to disarm the NZ and US population. - It's totally logical. I do that all the time!

It's all just so tiresome.

Why do our leaders hate us so much? Why do they want us dead?

He is a journalist in Tel Aviv, (((burger)))

Holy shit, I haven't seen a collection of Jews and zionists this big in a long time.

Because white nationalism is dangerous to the role of the USA as the current world hegemon and to the elite who own the empire.

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

Hey goyim whats going on in this thread?
OH NO NO NO! SKY SHEKEL SKY SHEKEL! ACTIVATE THE PROTOCOLS!

Attached: 1552821828020.png (640x766, 601K)

French intel are with Mossad/CIA. As is Pakistani and Turkey.

He pretty much went to all intel hot spots.

>literal nobody claims he was told something by some one
>/pol eats it up because it plays into their race hatred, paranoia, and inability to take responsibility for anything ever

Just kys already, you falseflaggot

>300K pop
>small town

t. New Yorker

>mossad told me that mossad did the shooting
If you ever read Israeli media then you know they out themselves all the fucking time without fear because the Jew media in Europe and America wont report it to the goyim.

Of course the internet has changed this a bit, but old habits are hard to break.

Attached: 1353127353691.png (1117x1017, 348K)

>12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

half chan has become irrelevant.

Nah, they want Euros to fight for them and to support them.

The actual Zionists want Euros, as they're the shabbos soldiers.

there are literal streets in Israel where Jesus Christ himself has wandered. You can go to Israel without being a yid.

He's not a nobody.

Hes a white! You goyim! *handrubbing intensifies*

We have no better friend than Israel

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Keep projecting, straya

Attached: 1537861311452.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

False flag. So how do we co-opt this to remove the apathy from the west?

How do you do, fellow white person

>birthright
Doesn't say that anywhere. Why are you shills trying to hard to deny /ourguy/? We've already made up our minds. Go back to Yang Gang.

this

he is if you get off Jow Forums once in a while.

remove yourself, conspirocuck.

Fucking dumb niggers. The shooting was real. Doesn’t mean the shooter wasn’t a Mossad-trained patsy.

What, Israel doesn't want the West to save and fight for them?

The Diaspora are MC, but the actual Zionists aren't.

This is a Zionist psy op attack.

He's right. America is bankrupted and exhausted fighting jewish wars, while the EU tyrants wish to form an army. The excuse to form it will be another fake muslim attack like 9/11 and the EU will invade another one of Israel's enemies.

Screencap this.

Attached: 1536730762332.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

As long as those who likely did it control 90% of the media and the political establishment you mean?

Send it to anti-war. Get Justin Raimondo to take a deep look into it. He wrote an article on "mystery man" Breivick too original.antiwar.com/justin/2011/07/28/anders-behring-breivik-mystery-man/

Wtf? I love shills subverting my happenings now.

Kek.
>thinking to stage a false flag they would go through the elaborate and overly complicated process of “faking” deaths instead of just hiring a Mossad-trained hitman to actually go and commit terror acts as a “white nationalist”
>remember, no Russian

Mass shooting are not fake. It does not mean they are not set up and planned by Israelis.

Yes, I too would do an operation on the other side of the globe with a official front targeting NZ and the USA, if I wanted to move Europe. Because that is what you do. Especially if the entire nu right is already Zionist anyway.

Happy Hanukka

Your ignorance, projection and actual knowledge of real life politics of the absolute state of this board. Although for the entire Anglosphere right in general. And I don't expect anything otherwise anymore.

Attached: 1547808643714.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)