The USA is getting MORE conservative every election

we are getting MORE redpilled and race-conscious

Attached: file.png (1150x1774, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddentribes.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OFC we are the smaller are race becomes the more radical we grow.

Attached: 8ee77dd368231fffed16d18748d1def2--nazi-propaganda-history-pics.jpg (283x397, 23K)

that's not more republican, that's more polarized
For instance despite texas "turning more red" it's more democratic than it has been in a while because the small blue dots around the cities account for larger and larger share of the population

They should really do these sort of meme maps with those population distorted maps so you could actually see what is happening

illegal voters, plus Trump got a couple million more votes than Romney

...quick.... more voters!

Attached: Guide to Registration and Voting Process for Non-Citizens San Francisco Elections.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Based on those maps, how the fuck did W get elected twice?

america is a lost cause

>republican
>redpilled
kek

Yeah, and if you check the map counties in DFW are more red before than 2016

Lower the voting age to 13 immediately, bigot. They deserve a voice!

most of the country described themselves as neither conservative nor liberal and could vote either way. that having been said, it’s because israel wanted him to win.

This

Attached: 1543692391541.png (1150x1860, 305K)

Accelerationism is the only answer, let this shit burn to the fucking ground

Remember to buy your guns now while you can

Like for instance the 2000 map with good ol bush destroyed al gore there 59.3% vs 37.98%
then in 2008 mccain against commanderinchimp was 55.45 vs 43.68%
lastly 2016 god emperor vs clint ended up 52.23% vs 43.24%
yet if you "look" at this map those results don't seem at all real

but if you look at this map instead it might make sense

Attached: 1024px-United_States_presidential_election_in_Texas,_2016.svg.png (1024x1129, 125K)

And that's beautiful
The Day of the Rope will be glorious

by conservative you mean zionist, open borders free marketeers

It doesn't really matter, for every white that becomes conservative 2 new shitskins take their place. Republicans have no future, we will be under 50% white before 2050.

Soon we shall Sieg Heil on the streets brothers, The White Chimp out is imminent!

Wtf is your problem with Free Markets?

underrated. It is now White VS Subhumans, kikes and traitors

NO! 5 RASCIST, WHAT YOU GONNA SHOOT UP A MOSQUE BIGOT!

Tarrant went blue for the midterms, it's over.

I like free as long as there is no dirty kikes and nignogs!

Alright found one of those population maps it's not pretty for white race

Attached: USelection2016Cartogram.jpg (2500x1883, 1.61M)

So by that I assume without central banks, intellectual property rights, government grants, subsidies, and hand outs?

Or simply out of jobs and just annoyed by the coastal elites who forgot them
YANG GANG 2020

I don't know the specs of it, but I do know that central banks don't work in favor of the people.

They don’t. And if you are against everything that I mentioned before, then you are pro free market, (jews and nigs will abuse the afformentioned)

We both know you are a kike, Just stop shilling for him.

It's getting more brown you braindead nigger.

Why do you care so much about American politics, fingloid? Shouldn't you be busy shoving snow up your ass. Why do people even exist. What is your purpose on earth. Every fingloid I met looks like an albino monkey. Seriously, why haven't you killed yourselves yet.

fuck off, discord tranny. the meme is already dead

fuck off

Then that is good! I agree!

Why not, laughing at american ignorance is fun

He's a Jew using a proxy.

>MORE conservative

No, it isn't. In most ways, it is becoming drastically more leftist. Consider that in 1996, DEMOCRAT president Bill Clinton banned the federal government from recognizing gay marriage ('DOMA'), signed an anti-crime bill that expanded the federal death penalty ('AEDPA') and was actually building sections of wall along the US-Mexico border.

Today, the REPUBLICAN president supports gay marriage, signed a bill that REDUCES sentences for many violent criminals, and isn't building ANY new sections of border wall right now. How is that "more conservative"?

Don't be fooled by political labels - look at actual substance/policies.

Attached: 1454725485038[1].png (982x1605, 617K)

Who do you think is causing the mass migration that will kill of last whites from US mate?

You're an idiot

hiddentribes.us/

My bad I was referring to OP.

US is becoming less conservative, maybe the whites are becoming more.

Conservative doesn't necessarily mean good.

Attached: 36480781 (1).jpg (317x475, 44K)

Ah yes, that is true indeed. One shining hope from 2016 was how unanimous white men were behind trump

Based Wyoming, how come non-whites are conservative there?

Because there's only like, twelve non-whites in that state.

But that doesn't answer my question. Why are the non-whites there the only ones who would make a state entirely red?

Immigrants actually integrate if they aren't allowed to segregate into their own communities hence having more normal opinions of things

Niggers don't have the mental faculty to sustain a democracy. The false hope of democracy will crumble in this century

>redpilled
Yes
>Race-conscious
Hello Wilsonist.

>Illegals
You don't need an ID or some special "voting card' to vote ?

oy vey how terribly racist of you

Wyoming has

--smallest population density

--and building a house there is much tougher because of plumbing licenses and stuff like that

so only the most redpilled of Mexicans and Blacks move there

That is low population places going red

The self-imposed racial re-segregation of America over time, in one infographic.

More of the republican civnats should see that map.

Legal immigrants that lean Democratic, actually.

Why though?

Florida will go blue in 2020, Texas thereafter. Remember, demographics is destiny.

>You don't need an ID or some special "voting card' to vote ?
Literally no

Lower to 16 because at that age they can get a job and pay taxes thus should have a right to have a say where their tax dollars go

Probably the native americans on their reservations

wtf, that's africa tier of democracy

>democracy
stupid goy...

oy vey that's racist blacks are too stupid and poor to get IDs, requiring them is anuddah Jim Crow

Funniest post I’ve seen in a while. Nice bait some maga fags will actually eat this shit up lmfao! Don’t tell them that outside of pol everyone is legit accepting full blown Marxist communism. That would really fuck them up

>africa tier
Voter ID is banned because of blacks, so you're right

that's insane, even the most drooling leftist retard would be for voting ID here, and my country is in such decadent state that it triggerred some aussie to shoot up a mosque

We have a proverb: if you beat the rabbit long enough, it will learn to lit a match.

>Why are the non-whites there the only ones who would make a state entirely red?

It's not entirely red. That shithole blue area is Jackson, where liberal elites sodomize children in their wilderness compounds. The blue voters are probably the illegal staff they have.

Attached: 352351.png (1089x1262, 153K)

the previous map was only non whites

This is true I live in Virginia and it's now safe blue despite being an ocean of red because the blue islands are so densely populated they pull the entire state Democrat.

>we will be under 50% white before 2050.
Already there. Don't trust (((statistics))) and.Never forget the (((government))) considers all manners of shitskins "white".

Not all of it low population. The graphic obscure the degree of division in the deep south. There are so many niggers in the south and they pretty much never vote Republican, so the graphic doesn't show these 20 point divisions. But white people there are bloc voting 80-90% Republican.

Whites in 2050 will be so rare they will become myths.

Attached: B28DA0ED-6FCB-4996-A493-9D4CDE3989B2.jpg (790x542, 89K)