Holy shit guys Tarrant was Jewish

holy shit guys Tarrant was Jewish

Attached: 1552853173029.png (1830x874, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know, a lot of white Christians visit the place where everything in the New Testament happened.

He was seen eating out a dumpster before the shooting

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1538865964997.jpg (1400x942, 714K)

Who is this twitter you shit OP?

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and comitted his attack in, a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Brenton said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and the coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552692130096.png (800x528, 676K)

Only on tv. Guaranteed you don't personally know one Christian that's been to Israel.

>saudi flag
>(((memeflag)))
Notice how the media is trying to bury this. Shills are trying to call him a jew to discredit him. Same with anyone effective on the right.

Sage trash threads like this

this would be a based post if it werent for the memeflag
fuck off kike
i dont know who is jewing who anymore so now all of you are jews except me
i dont know i fi will even exempt myself for too long at this rate
fuck

My sister went on vacation to Israel, and she is not Jewish. Just a normie Christian useful idiot type.

I think she was partly redpilled there.

This is why Ben Shapiro sperged about sharing the video and manifesto.

My grandma went with her church group

>This is why Ben Shapiro sperged about sharing the video and manifesto.
exactly

>>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.
This asshole didn't even read the manifesto.

Youtube turned off all search filters. They broke their search function to cover this up. Sergey and Larry are getting the death penalty just like Zucc

No he wasnt. He was a pure blooded european who did the right thing. Dont try to take it away from us with you muhh jews conspiracies

Bullshit. Your grandma went on a mission to Africa and got three bbc's shoved down her throat.

Ben Shapiro sperged because the manifesto leaves no room for a jewish inserted narrative.
OP is full of shit and this is disinfo.

All White Nationalists are mossad agents

Attached: 1551967447589.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

no shit? you couldn't tell by his lack of height? his curly hair? his gaunt neanderthal face?
>saudis in charge of recognizing jews
explains the royal family

I know a few. If I lived in the South I'd probably know a lot more.

More (((memeflags))). Obvious shilling

Tons of christians go to israel ahmed outside of Jow Forums most whites love jews the only thing we all agree on is that muslims need to die. Tarrant was phenotypically european and has the surname to prove it

There's plenty of room for jewish narrative. Particularly restricting freedom of speech to hide their relation.
>Shut it down. Ban bullets.

t. (((anglokike)))
shalom, tavistock!

>kills muslims
>serial killer

>also jewish

Was it really hard to understand?

I was raised Christian, attending church services regularly in a variety of states. Christians aren't sent on missions to Israel. Granted a few hundred evangelical cucks go volunteer to do goy labor annually, but odds of you knowing one of these few is slim to none.

KEK!!! THIS FALSE FLAG BACKFIRED IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

Attached: 1549626886804.jpg (2623x3161, 1.34M)

Off the top of my head I know one that went last winter. Do you not think the Sea of Galilee has any relevance to the Gospels?

>he went to Israel ergo he is Jewish
this is the kind of post I would expect from an inbred Saudi

I grew up Baptist in Texas. My pastor went multiple times and every year we had youth groups and few elderly people make a trip over there.

Muh Jow Forums pol nazis, youre a bunch of incel faggots living in your moms basement, i hope its true and he is part jewish.
Fucking niggers

Tarrant probably didn't go for religious reasons. He was an edgy guy who liked to travel to edgy places. Also went to Pakistan and North Korea.

Thats not their narrative. Accelerationism has been a thing for decades. Granted, i think its ineffective but not jewish.
Look at the posters in the thread. Memeflags, a saudi and stupid shit like this Even a kike in the open

Nah, in this case, he was white.

visiting israel does not mean you're jewish

begone low iq shills.

Attached: 1521829842179.jpg (1240x770, 835K)

Attached: 1548965582315.jpg (414x419, 24K)

We have like 5 million relligion based tourists per year fuxking murica why do i bother answeerng you low iq retatds

lol of course the pastor is sent. I actually believe you.

Abd nobody will. Only a few white balding manlet will.

They're genuinely afraid that things are going according to his plan right now.

wtf I love Chelsea Clinton now

I’ll leave this here...,
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

Kek. Dems are done. AIPAC is gonna be a shitshow

Attached: 1551685700608.png (1230x604, 180K)

Muslims turned out to be the cure to kike control in america. Imagine my shock

being a kikeservant does mean that you are not white though

fuck off moarpheous

Attached: file.png (1000x1280, 869K)

He travelled all around the world including to Pakistan

Tarrant was a chaos queer. Pic related.

Attached: o9a.jpg (565x565, 120K)

bump

Tarrant was a fakkin internet legend maine

Going to Israel doesn't make someone a jew.

>what is a fixer

It's true, there are a ton of Christian zionist and believers. The evangelical church sells tons of tourist group tickets to Israel and explain where the anti christ and Jesus will come down and save everyone.

Attached: 1522995369404.png (1438x1614, 319K)

Attached: 1547122075887.png (1382x1430, 1.57M)

Attached: banter stops 3.gif (250x250, 1.71M)

He was a traveller afaik. He also visited pakistan, France etc.

Attached: SEI_57052827.jpg (540x360, 33K)

I went to Japan and left 9 days later. I am now Japanese.

I went with my church group, aunt paid for the trip. It was pretty cool to see where Jesus walked and performed miracles. Secular / common people there were fairly nice, but the religious Jews were giant dicks and do NOT like the Goyim. Some Jewish kids called us Gentiles "filthy/dirty" as they passed. I mainly just liked the history etc. In Jerusalem, the old religious gold stores had like millions of creepy old Satanic looking gold amulets and things. Synagogue of Satan Jews are there. But some of the common folk were really nice.

Pic related is the gay and retarded illuminati eye in the Church of holy Sepulchre in Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-213746_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 692K)

Read the manifesto, he traveled all over. Stop trying to tie him to kikes.

Attached: 1552701922002.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

kike using his favorite buzzwords again LOL. keep kiking kike

>they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group
>muslim
>not niggers

Attached: horowitz.jpg (1368x1920, 181K)

Sand bigger cope
Kys
Shill thread by the muslims
Kys
He was white. Not a jew.
Kys
Shill.
Discord tranny.
Shill.
Kys.