Uhhh why is this bad again?

Uhhh why is this bad again?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1920x1280, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never proved to work, but definitely proved to be a disaster

inb4 "it wasn't true communisme"

Not as bad as this.

Attached: 1544543028493(3).jpg (960x960, 56K)

>no banks
>no private property
>no buisness
Litteraly hell
>b-but muh space
You cant sell space, not today anyway

Attached: FaceApp_1552701709995.jpg (856x448, 42K)

Bad? What do u mean komrade?

Slava stalin

Attached: Stalin_in_July_1941.jpg (2556x3350, 1.59M)

>no banks
>flag

kek'd

Attached: 1552136054654.jpg (545x478, 39K)

I actually like communists, unfortunately the movement got hijacked.

Think about it, communism is all about the people. Actual communists would never support gay ass tranny shit, because the worker doesn’t have time to indulge in such degenerate activities. He’s slaving away like a wagecuck. Trannies, faggots, liberals are the literal definition of bourgeoise.

Also commies go tough on religion, which cultivates some level of scientific thought. Take USSR for example

it’s just that the movement got subverted and it’s a dirty word now

Too few niggers.

Attached: 1552310112061.gif (350x263, 452K)

Your commie has no regard for human life, not even his own. And for this reason, men, I want to impress upon you the need for extreme watchfulness.

Well it's the only political ideology to ever lead to people eating one another because they were starving so there's that. Don't think anyone considers cannibalism a "plus."

Attached: 621b2720-e393-4aa4-b82b-c9086fa8fe5f.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Centralizes power for autocratic take over. Can't for complex supply chains efficiently. Can't compete technologically.

pottery

Have you ever tasted human flesh? It's not that bad, honestly. Certainly better than the stupid fucking bread.
The true commie only needs vodka and blood of his komrades to survive.

this although the commies in the past could have done much better

>doesnt realize commerce is the main engine advancing human civilization
>flag
Figures your commie yellow vests burn banks and think free shit will fall from the skies

Attached: IMG_1322.jpg (908x908, 203K)

Brother it will come soon

Takes away private property, allows too much room for corruption, also needs a very diciplined and smart person to work.

That's not how this works. It's your responsibility to give us examples of why it is great and should be adopted by all.

50 million corpses.

i like to have control over my life

Killed over 100 million and people say it wasn't "real" communism. Also it has full on support of the degenerates of society.

Attached: communism reality.jpg (460x576, 60K)

Why is communism racist against beautiful thick black women? Look at the black Beauty in pic. In a communist nation, she would not exist because she wouldn't have enough nutrition to get her curvy fertile body. As white men, we must protect beautiful black women and keep them healthy.So fuck commies, they are against thick black beauties.

Attached: Beautiful black woman.jpg (1080x1346, 126K)

'Winston Churchill famously published an article "Zionism Versus Bolshevism. A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People.", Illustrated Sunday Herald, (8 February 1920), page 5; in which he posed the false dilemma of "Zionism versus Bolshevism" as if the world of Jewry consisted of good Zionist Jews in opposition to bad Bolshevik Jews. Churchill asked us to side with the supposedly good Zionist Jews so as to save ourselves from the bad Bolshevik Jews. This, as the allies were keeping the Bolsheviks in power in Russia and had just fought WW I to put them in power and seize Palestine from the Ottoman Empire.

Many have misunderstood Churchill and wrongly believe that he was an anti-Zionist. In fact, he wrote his article to scare the West into supporting Zionism with all its might and treasure. But neither Churchill nor Zionist Jews ever did any harm to the Bolsheviks. Instead they gave them their full support.

The same Jewish bankers created both Zionism and Bolshevism as a means to fulfil Jewish messianic prophecy. The allies supported the Bolsheviks and the Zionists during and after both world wars.

Zionism sponsors the ingathering of the Jews. Bolshevism sponsors Jewish world government and the theft of all the private property of the Gentiles concomitant with enslavement and the dysgenic murder of the best Gentiles, leaving the Jews as a master race among imbeciles.'

Jews

Guess which half was controlled by commies and which by amerimutts.
I dont like communism but hate niggers and islam even more

Attached: IMG_1005.jpg (800x489, 89K)

Good thing computers were invented to automate and replace jews in the near future.

Attached: tenor2.gif (270x276, 3.05M)

>200 million deaths.
>only outcome is the destruction of the human soul

>as the allies were keeping the Bolsheviks in power in Russia and had just fought WW I to put them in power
What the fuck am I reading
The allies sent an international coalition to stop the Bolsheviks and got their assess handed to them
Even fucking Serbia sent troops to help the whites, all failed

All "refugees"wanted to settle in the richer West-Germany.

Uhhh why is OP retarded again?

>communism is all about the people
What people?

Who agrees?

Oil drillers.

>Uhhh why is this bad again?
Because it's Jewish and anti-White.

Grow up and get a job and stop sucking dick, then we can talk

>Bad? What do u mean komrade?
>Slava stalin
Stalin was fucking a Jewess and made antisemitism a crime punishable by death.

>Brother it will come soon
You shot your load already. As usual, you left everyone else with a sticky mess.

>wanted
You honestly still believe all this rapefugee thing was started by sandpeople and not european governments?
They give them free internet and computers in africa just to advertisexeurope so they come there

>Look at the black Beauty in pic.
All I see is an ugly subhuman animal.

>You honestly still believe all this rapefugee thing was started by sandpeople and not european governments?
It was started by the kikes who opened the borders of White nations.

Communist

>Communist
Communists are anti-White, support non-Whites residing in White nations and support racemixing.

Attached: 7EH9Mjr.jpg (640x960, 63K)

>Stalin
Fucked a Jew.
Surrounded by Jews.
Made antisemitism a crime punishable by death.
Was a Judeo Communist.

You're not helping your case here, Jew.

Communism is the original accelerationism. It's the perfect device to make people's lives so miserable and make the system collapse so hard that it can be rebuilt decades later.
All of Eastern Europe was saved from genetic replacement by communism. It's such a terrible idea that causes so much damage, that even decades after the fall of communism these countries haven't recovered to the point that third world immigrants would want to come here.

If the Yang gang shills are serious about accelorationism, this is something they should be looking into.
Only an absolute retard would advocate for communism for any other purpose than to just collapse the system and save whole nations from genetic replacement.
Communism is the only thing that can make countries so poor that even jews don't want to waste their time trying to suck shekels out of them.

borrowed this from another thread

Attached: 1552838728793.jpg (1045x1200, 141K)

>All of Eastern Europe was saved from genetic replacement by communism
Seriously? Oh right, Russians are muh white
>even jews don't want to waste their time trying to suck shekels out of them
Have you visited schools or paid attention to the media lately? 100% pure globohomo there.

>no ((((banks)))

So it works, swastika?

It was actually made by ethnic Jews.

All Communists want is to replace Capitalist Jews with Communist Jews.

Communism can't work. It's Jewish and anti-White.

Attached: quote-in-the-u-s-s-r-anti-semitism-is-punishable-with-the-utmost-severity-of-the-law-as-a-joseph-sta (850x400, 90K)

I don't get into autistic ''ree ur not white'' talking points. For me there are people, and then there are blacks, asians, poos etc. If I see someone and they look like a normal person to me, and I can't say that they look like they're black, poo, asian etc, then they're just a person.
As long as you don't belong to any group which would be considered ''diverse'' or to be ''people of color,'' then you're just a normal person.
The Russian invasion is unfortunate, but they're people, unlike Africans, jews and other people of crap. The problem with Russians is that they speak Russian and have an allegiance to Russia, not that they're ''not white'' or whatever stupid shit people think.

voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_the_bolshevik_revolution-5.pdf

Attached: 747462._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (1200x630, 48K)