Are you dead inside?

So I watched the Christchurch massacre video the other day. I was expecting to feel some emotions - horror, pity, anger, excitement. Instead I felt nothing but mild interest. It was exactly like watching someone playing a video game. Even watching him shoot a defenceless woman lying in the road crying for help then drive over her... nothing. I knew I was jaded and desensitised but Christ almighty lads. It frightens me what I have become. Is it too late to go back to being a normal human being?

Attached: 1385251689225.png (616x725, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=h5XzGyjEkkc
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/
aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552847383367.webm
archive.is/tZv8q
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah have kids of your own. you'll realize how much they matter to you

Mehmet, do pretend you're white.

Attached: Kot+blini+_2cb79c1087c6b134c3387a1b9907c70f.jpg (211x212, 10K)

you are becoming more. it isn't too late to go back but if you do nothing but death follows. keep this way and you may live to see the end yet.

Nah - i can‘t bring myself to care either. Too much other stuff to do.

Damn, jew comin through with solid logic and wisdom like usual.

Go to /rk9/ wellcome to the club fellow robot

Get a load of this shill faggot with his memeflag posting the same shit in every thread for days. Crawl back to your Discord youre not changing anybodies mind

I had a good laugh. Death to all sand-niggers and death to all traitors... and jews, and spics, aaand niggers, and mongrels, and serbs, and albanians

It's hard to feel empathy for animals getting a taste of their own medicine.
RIP Ebba

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

Found the whole thing to be fucking hilarious; Arabs, Somalis, Turks, and other undesirables have no place on white lands and I hope these massacres continue with an even great kill count.

Attached: right wing death squards.png (1600x900, 1.91M)

I feel it too user. Womp womp

if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Attached: pepe_the_clown.png (711x389, 202K)

You come from a species whose primary interest for 99 percent of its history was killing the men of one group so you could forcefully impregnate the women of that group to make your own group larger. No it's not abnormal to be unfazed by violence, stop being a pussy.

I thought it was hilarious. Memes are truly transcending reality

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

I'm definitely dead inside though. If I didn't laugh I would kill myself. HONK HONK

Attached: plzhonk.png (2048x2048, 804K)

It was filmed like a vidya game on purpose
It's Mossad operation

VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1465612481158.jpg (600x456, 29K)

I've seen beheadings by the cartel that were more emotion-triggering. who cares.

It's true. I could probably give, at most, an apathetic shrug to the news of anyone dying. My children? I'd lose my mind. They're my one purpose. My reason to shape the world. 14 words has real meaning when you have children.

I just need to get off Jow Forums for a long time again. I decided to post again 3 weeks ago only to be inundated with mutts screaming about Trump or this Yang guy. I was perfectly fine before, but now I feel unstable again.

I kekd at the video, not because I believe in the attack being real, but because I'm fucking hollow. wish I was one of the killed.

I'd also add that really most men do not feel sad for the misfortune of other groups than their own. This is demonstrated in this very thread, sadness and sorrow for a murdered young girl and simultaneous jubilation for the murder of the other groups children and women. That's human nature. We just think we are better than that because capitalism has given us a cushy world where realities like hunger and thirst and protection dont even need to be thought of so we are more sensitive but take away society and the same motherfuckers listening to k pop and crying today would be devising unique and entertaining methods of torture and execution tomorrow

Hahaha yeah it can do that to you, this is a propaganda machine to be sure and you will feel like you live in a petri dish if you stay too long. However, put down this board, go outside, it is the beginning spring in the west, hear the birds singing, hear the children playing, hear the laws being mowed and you'll realize it isnt so bad user.

who even made this video? the 60fps editing is very pleasing

Part of me knows it's a Mossad operation, the video just seemed kinda fake in a surrealist kinda way, but part of me really wants to believe it's real.

Attached: invaders must die.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Muslims follow Satan. it's ok.

Attached: Muslim satanic.jpg (735x500, 53K)

you're mischaracterizing your emotions. the video was not shocking at all. an average Jow Forumsack would be more desensitized than normal but aesthetically speaking this one was pretty tame. now combined with the fact that you know it was muslims, and unless your one, you probably dont like them to the very least, theres nothing to really shock the system. if you still feel something watching the video i'll put, you're still alive:
youtube.com/watch?v=h5XzGyjEkkc

I was emotionally when I first watched it then watched it again and again because of some of you think it was a hoax. Felt urgent to do my duty to find the truth. Now, I feel nothing. It was funny when some of you added basedboy and Pewdiepie to it. It was almost like real. I will stay here until disgusting freaks at the CIA/FBI sinks Jow Forums.

How can you judge whether you're dead inside or not if all you saw was muslims being shot? They are not humans. I think a falling Jenga tower would produce a bigger negative emotional response in me than seeing tens of muslims being shot. Besides, it's not like they were brutally tortured, they were relatively mercifully killed by a gun for fuck's sake. Quick easy and mostly. painless

I have children.
I'm teaching them to kill Jews.

Lol fap fap fap

I didn't watch the video.
I didn't read the manifesto either.
But I will tell you this: science tells us that all evolution needs is pressure and change. If you back a human into a corner, their desire to escape becomes more and more tactically focused. If this continues at the speed it's going, violence might not even be necessary to clear a path to freedom. We didn't make it this far by being violent, we made it this far by being clever.

I felt nothing at all for most of it. I must admit though the the dumb cunt getting shot in the gutter was funny though.

These fuckers have been having a go at us time-after-fucking-time since the the 90's at least, so why should I feel anything for these fuckers? Seriously?

If anything I was sad to see that it was just a single eco-sperglord going on an internet fuelled rampage.

I would have preferred something more systematic personally.

Attached: The Muslim Truck of Peace delivers its load of cultural diversity.jpg (750x499, 78K)

Watch this and you'll feel better

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

Would you have felt something if he had shot a dog? I can watch people being mowed down, screaming for mercy, with zero emotional response, but some dog gets hurt and yelps? Immediate sadness and rage.

>These fuckers have been having a go at us time-after-fucking-time since the the 90's at least

But we've been fucking with them for decades, bombing, invading and undermining their countries. Killing, maiming, looting, raping, torturing. What they do back isn't even 1% of what has been done to them.

What am I to do if watching the video makes me feel empowered?

I remember when the Paris attacks happened, and I was shocked and appalled that it could happen.
Then terror attacks started happening regularly, like clockwork, and every time, I started to care less and less, until I felt nothing at all.

based

stfu jew shit

Attached: 1551855277804.jpg (225x225, 10K)

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/

Israel and its supporters of course were rather pissed:

aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/

Apparently New Zealand’s voting record at the UN lately has shown that they actually find it concerning that Israel continues to decimate Palestinians and dominate the Middle East as they see fit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Attached: 1552845554094.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

This is original video. Creator is clearly listed on yt page

/thread

Why are americans such schizos? Of course video is real

>What they do back isn't even 1% of what has been done to them.
Except they're going after people who had nothing to do with it. If these people were going after politicians, lobbyists, or NGO's, then I could understand, but they're going after innocent bystanders whose deaths will do nothing to change the situation. It's horrific at worst and retarded at best.

This is a rational and natural response. You don't know the victims and have no real reason to care that they died, people die all the time often unpleasantly. The MSM and other leftist propaganda constantly demand that we give a shit about a neverending stream of problems around the world, but why should we? It's an unnatural state, and impossible to keep up for long. Even the propaganda sources don't actually care about the events themselves, they just exploit them for political power and shekels.

MSM propaganda is effectively an exploit of the human brain. As the result of an evolutionary shortcut, we perceive things we have seen and heard to be more "real" and also to be happening "nearby", and this works even if we know we're watching fiction like Schindler's List. All that's happened to you is that you've broken that conditioning, and see Tarrant's video for what it is, faraway events on a screen.

Attached: PrayForX terrorist attack hashtag list.jpg (1024x605, 127K)

Atleast you felt nothing... I smiled ear to ear with glee. I decided that I needed to go to church today... something evil has a hold of me.

the video quality was shit and seeing a video online vs seeing it irl aren't the same. so i think its pretty normal. if you saw some person being beheaded right in front of you rather than some shit quality grainy video, you'd feel different.

I still get grossed out at gore videos, but I learned back in 2010 in Iraq not to get too upset over the deaths of Muslims. I watched the video and wasn't bothered at all.
t. Veteran

Attached: 1486337261635.gif (600x300, 263K)

I didn't watch it. I have no interesting seeing that.

Who gives a fuck about mudslimes anyway? Certainly not me.

This bullshit has been running hot and cold since Mo the Pedo's time. They are just making a comeback after a long period of quiet.

Until we win by expelling / exterminating the fuckers back to the Middle East and building a big fucking wall around the place surrounded by automatic machine guns I won't be happy.

Like niggers they shit up nice places. Send the fuckers back to their shit holes so that can suck Mo the Pedo's cock, rape and goat fuck each other away from decent people.

Attached: Mohammed was a pedo rapist.jpg (576x480, 55K)

But it's going to get worse. Shit skins keep pouring in at a frankly insane rate and this shit hole seems to be the only place that cares

>but they're going after innocent bystanders whose deaths will do nothing to change the situation
Ever consider that maybe the terrorists would care that their actions are causing their own innocent civilians to suffer? I mean, how would you feel if you chose to go off and do some evil shit, and instead of you suffering the consequences, some innocent third party did?

psyop

>HELP ME HELP ME

*POP*POP* Watching burkas drop*

Attached: 1552788546145.png (647x648, 237K)

hahaha as you murder some palestinian chilrens

I wanted the attack to be in a synagogue to feel something: joy.

Attached: 1537465312457.jpg (720x960, 130K)

If im honest no you have become desensitised like everyone here.
This is human, it becomes normal to see bad things and your brain protects you from this things.
See it like this you are now capable of dealing with things no normal people can do.

Real story time was on the way to work and there was an accident, an older women take a truck loaded with crushed stone the right of way. Short she was crushed underneath.
All other people stand arround and only made photos or cant watch it i was the only one abe to stay calm and look if she was dead, and she was it indeed,

channel your apathy towards spite. it's a lot more rewarding.

Attached: 1442877167376.png (500x418, 554K)

wow a non shill (((post)))

peace be upon you user

Lol, best edit iv seen so far. I've not got a clue why anyone would be upset/bothered about the video. Personally I laughed through the majority of it.

When the guy executed the "Yeeeellpp miii" girl that is the only time I felt a bit sick. However, if you remember the Dane and Swede girls cries for help I don't think you will feel as bad. Fire with fire its the only way.

Attached: 1552732630663.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Yes it's too late. I felt a huge mix of emotions, many strange and negative and I don't condone it. But understand exactly why he did so I don't condemn it either. It is what it is. It's going to keep happening.

Attached: 1552849741905.jpg (960x676, 61K)

I'm confused. Are you saying that the Gov't doesn't care because it's civvies that are suffering, or are you saying that the muslims don't care because it's non-muslims that are suffering?

I didn't really feel much. I guess I find all mass murder videos a little disgusting in the amount of lost lives, but it ends up being a cold analysis of the videos most of the time. I'll be honest, it was one of the more entertaining ones. He might've honestly been able to get a decent ways away if he didn't start blasting out his own windows.

i made some better versions. take my memes!

Attached: image (11).jpg (980x742, 326K)

Attached: image (11) (1).jpg (980x742, 329K)

cutout

Attached: image (11).png (980x742, 394K)

I'm saying that killing innocents in retaliation for terrorist attacks might not be as ineffective a strategy as you seemed to suggest. The terrorists may care more if you attack third parties instead of just hitting them back directly.

Now see, this guy gets it. The whole ethos of "we're all one, every man is your brother, you have to have empathy for the entire human race" is an artifice and conceit. We're fundamentally just not wired like that, and setting that up as a standard for morality is unattainable. It's what leads to the left's "literally shaking" cliche, where whenever anything bad happens they virtue signal by claim they're left trembling, having panic attacks, vomiting, uncontrollably sobbing, experiencing nightmares, developing PTSD, ever more wild and burlesque claims of grief-theater.

Thank you

Nice.

Don't worry, they were just mudslimes. You're fine.

>I'm saying that killing innocents in retaliation for terrorist attacks might not be as ineffective a strategy as you seemed to suggest.
What I meant in my post was: "If muslim terrorists are so upset about what the west is doing to muslims in the middle east, then why don't they go after the people who are actually responsible for their suffering?"
I get what you're saying about terrorism paypack attacks, though.

I thought it was pretty funny to be perfectly honest.
>HELP ME HELP ME
>*BANG* *BANG*
I still laugh when I see that clip, I know their is no going back and im okay with that.

Is this "pewds" guy the leader of some white supremacist movement?

Look at him laughing at this horrific event.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552847383367.webm

It's really shocking. Pure evil.

THEY dont want to born any for me, im actualy dead, im not a part of humanity, THEY death make me happy

Actaly video very relaxing, it same like zombie shooter

You do condone it though.

most likely they will grow up to be impregnated by brown people

No. Embrace it user. You're one of the few who have ascended.

Morality is for relative anyway.

Attached: pepewojak.jpg (1200x758, 134K)

is relative anyway*

Excuse my Brain Aneurysm.

Attached: apuretarded.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

They act like they own the place, which they probably do desu.
archive.is/tZv8q
They send in "rescue" teams and so on after mossad agents died in the 2011 earthquake.

fpbp

you are one of us now mate
you should leave the idea of having a normal life behind
because there are only two ends to the road you have taken accelerationism
or suicide

Attached: 1510935646588.jpg (980x998, 84K)

Human males for hundreds if not thousands of years were sent into violence. This is normalcy! Jow Forums has given you your nature! Chin up cobber.
Society has made your stomach weak to this shit, while hoards of third worlders have been living this since their birth, which is why they come an they take without repercussion.
Keep reading, keep training, eat healthy.

what about Nice ...oh ok they where Muslims

here he is watching it for a second time, it's slightly toned down for his meme review. truly.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm

i don't condone any violence, all posts here seeming to mock violence are for comedic effect and are wholly ironic. if you can't see that this is a board of peace, i don't think i can help you.

I like it.

Attached: white_roastie_BTFO.jpg (980x742, 100K)

I cleaned the template a little and made the scope transparent.

Attached: scope_clean.png (980x742, 244K)

Oops, left a few artifacts in the scope. This is the final version.

Attached: scope_clean.png (980x742, 243K)

How much do you guys want to bet that people on muslim twitter are going to think this is real?

Do you remember LV. No emotion. All that matters is the head of the snake will be cut clean off.

Attached: muh_feels.png (500x523, 121K)

decent

we should send it to them so they know the truth about pewdiepie. only anons without 1984 governments though, i can't do shit on social media

I cried to a movie where a dog died naturally but felt nothing in that video. Probably because mainstream movies look 10 times more brutal, years of vidya and internet gore or maybe because it was muslims who got a dose of the shit they pull weekly.

Weak bastard

If they target PewDiePie imagine how many normies would wake up

> Kids turn into incels because bad parenthing

Nope,Plz that the last thing we need bad parenting is the root of all problems.

Attached: 1552702429321s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I felt excitement. Shit like this is going to become common soon. We'll hear about similar shootings every weekend, just give it a couple of years.
My life is good though, I'm not dead inside at all. There's amazing things to be done user, but there are some fucked up things that need to be done on the way.
If it was me, I wouldn't feel anything at all. I don't even feel hate towards the (((elite))) that is killing our people, I see them as a problem that needs to be solved. A question that needs to be answered.

Attached: 1544688956864.jpg (634x594, 86K)

Don't worry about it. Get offline for a while. Being able to see death will only make you more able to protect yourself when the time comes. Don't glorify or celebrate it (like muslims do) but don't be disturbed either.

Attached: PepeScream.jpg (1000x750, 387K)

yeah but I think it's just because I smoked weed for five years then stopped last month