Worst myths of Jow Forums - Poland and Serbia BASED? LMAO

Vid related - one of most popular Poland girlies on TikTok! BASED! I guess that's that Poland TRAD LIFE. Damn! Too trad for me tbqhwud.

Next up - SERBIA - bcuz Varg said so. Hahahahahhaahahah.

Attached: pol-max-trad.webm (540x960, 1.15M)

Serbians made their language closer to yours. Why do you hate them?

Pic rel - most popular 24/7 reality show in Serbia, going on for probably 5 years, maximum degeneracy...TWO BABIES made in this show, in front of cameras, gypsies, faggots, lowest common denominator shit.

Who are prominent guests? Check my next post - it's VOJISLAV SESELJ - that notorious war time ultra nationalist chetnik Serb! hahahaha.

> inb4 some serbo aka bulgario-turko-gypsy crossbreed faggot comes in with "well he's not THE REAL nationalist" hahahahahaha

Attached: serb-trads.jpg (1800x1061, 524K)

>Zoomer qts on tiktok means that a country isn't based
Look croatfren, I'm not a polandfag who thinks it's the greatest country in the world or some shit like that, but there are worse things than fucking tiktok

Attached: B2D86BFB-1527-4F09-A69D-AF9AAD5A0C13.png (1515x1078, 1.23M)

Check Serb #1 ultra nationalist in the ultra trad reality show full of aryan serbs.

No wonder airfare from Serbia to Dubai is on a daily basis, no wonder their main export is whores, gypso-persian-bulgarian folk melody music (yo bro that's Serbian bro hahahah 7/8 rhythm that's aryan bro!).

Croatian people slaughtered JEWS and SERBS in WW2.

Serbs ally with jews nowadays, they even make pleas in populism in most pathetic fashion, like "muh Croats killed and massacred us in the 90s wars, just like they did to jews in WW2".

Fucking SCUM of the earth. Serbs are niggers of Europe, just like jews use dumb niggers via rap to ruin Jewmerican circumcised non-jew mutts, Serbs have similar task in Europe.

They don't use rap though, they use turbo folk music.

Attached: serbia.png (1548x867, 3.07M)

Fuck off out of Ireland you leeches

Roosh V forum? Forum ran by Persian faggot who spent 20 years literally groveling to pussy, and by the way - I'd bet 90% of his bangs were drunk club sluts - WOW SUCH ACHIEVEMENT...

And now your idol lives WITH A FUCKING PUG, 40 year old ROOTLESS CHILDLESS MGTOW pugman is your idol because he said something about jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Attached: lil-trads.jpg (1111x1111, 388K)

Poland is a retarded country... our government is attacking rule of law - basis of european civilisation. Also they claim they are against immigration, but they increased it! There is no hope in Poland, I am migrating to Berlin soon (80% white)

Attached: A1250A50-5E1A-4D98-9FE3-018E2A224DAB.jpg (1200x727, 163K)

>teenager is degenerate because she makes stupid faces in front of the camera
So this is the peak of croatian intelligence. Why are you watching minors on tiktok, anyway, nonce?

so the bunch of vietnamese and filipinos and the kebab stores i saw near gniezno were no coincidence?

Attached: 1550386764823.jpg (342x427, 74K)

advertising your shitty app is not allowed here

>OMG, a Polish girl doing TikTok memes!?!?
What are you even trying to say, OP? That girls act like... girls?

And, I'm not even one those "muh trad based eastern europe" shills on here, but please this is just embarrassing.

it's online marketing for tiktok
op is a literal paid shill

No. Law and Justice lied about immigration. But people are getting handouts from the government and they dont oppose it. Real nationalists (free market, right wing) poll about 4%

>So this is the peak of croatian intelligence. Why are you watching minors on tiktok, anyway, nonce?
you answered your own question.
Most Croats are like this its really sad
t.Croatian

Reminder that 500+ were shot in LV and Jow Forums didn't shed a tear. The head of the snake will be cut off.

When I see a Serb:

Attached: 2tqooi.jpg (668x500, 55K)

why are orthodox girls such whores?

Attached: 1550880196436.png (1104x890, 1.16M)

I want to impregnate her mouth

wow who is the blonde?

Why do zoomers watch this stuff

that fucking shit came from the stinking west

Nothing european is traditional. Europe is totally apostate, totally depraved, and totally lost. The only country that is remotely near Europe that has retained any real traditional aspects is Armenia.

The serbian ones in particular

Attached: serb.png (1346x661, 1.06M)

at least PiS is against EU leftards and their degeneracy which they now call European values

Attached: kaczor swag.jpg (560x372, 30K)

this is what your average serbian women looks like

Attached: 77182_hot4_f.jpg (663x390, 31K)

very butiful serb lady :)

Attached: image09.jpg (800x1200, 167K)

Is PiS for serbian values?

average IQ in first world countries is declining.

ZA DOM

>those long fingernails
Why do women like that garbage? Looks like they just awoke from the crypt.

Attached: 1551128246241.png (900x1042, 90K)