They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a...

They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a fake.
>There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not.
>There are clearly places on the drywall that should be soaked with blood and have holes in them that do not.
>He exits the mosque so that they can finish applying the dye packets and have a bloodied scene at the end.
>The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun.
>If you look closely at the scene where he enters the open room, he looks down at the ground to notice the mag he reloads with after he gets into the scuffle with the person who came from behind him.
>In fact, he knew the person was coming from behind him when he had his back turned as if you look at the camera he motions that he is going back into the hallway with his vision.

The truth is that this is staged to influence your beliefs. Don't buy the beliefs they're selling. Keep yourself and your family safe in the coming times.

Attached: 1552791896670.jpg (400x505, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/?s=shot in the head
patents.google.com/patent/US4128040A/en
youtube.com/watch?v=m0SCCyTivtI
youtube.com/watch?v=G6g-1ioPjIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for truth, there's something fishy about this that they tried to cloak in memes. You think every single intelligence agency watching this website for years on end can't figure out shitposts?

then post it.

Attached: mosque_entrance.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

They are trying to alter meme culture with this event as a fulcrum to create a schism which they can use to leverage the beliefs of individuals in the groups and thus en masse.

Attached: 1552852537724.png (1870x570, 140K)

Jow Forums doesn't handle 16 minute webm uploads. This is the "new 9/11" that has been inverted for the current population. Outrage and 'consent' is being manufactured accordingly.

Attached: 1540244920027.png (956x659, 343K)

>blood spray didn't happen in real life like it does in the movies
>in the heat of mass murder/some guy running into you, you cannot accidentally hit a mag release lever
>air soft guns literally go bang
>people die immediately, no matter where they are shot

imagine being this dumb lads. it's no reason you're in this thread alone bro.

Attached: normalnorfag.png (919x1062, 580K)

The walls are white. There should be blood splatter. I'm sorry that you have no knowledge of forensics memeflag, but not everyone is as fucking dumb as you. There are clear forensic patterns that are not being shown if the event is to be as we are being led to believe. You wanna know how I know you're a shill? Show me that flag. Show me blood in the fucking video before 7 minutes.

Furthermore, you can clearly see him look at the mag on the ground in the video even uploaded by this guy though it doesn't show him reloading the gun until 10 seconds later. The mag was there before he entered the mosque.
>imagine actually thinking "it's a water bottle!" when it is the only object on the floor in that area before and after the CQC

Attached: 1537492885327.gif (500x281, 875K)

when hit with a high velocity round, especially fmj ammunition, the exit hole is small. the high speed of the round traveling through flesh makes more mist than splatter. have you ever even fired a weapon?

i saw plenty of spray when he shoots the lady in the road. the natural light provides all the evidence you need. when he double taps victims in the corner, it is consistent with any other violent firearm attack ive seen.

enjoy your theories though, i have no qualms. you're just retarded in my opinion.

You act like there's plenty of blood. He's double tapping into the wall and there's not even a droplet. He shoots the initial target with a shotgun and there are no entrance wounds, you can clearly see him walk by bodies with no blood even on the floor. Where's that flag JIDF? There was no spray on the lady in the road, she had paint underneath her and her head was moved with an airsoft pellet. It's fake and gay. You wouldn't be all out trying to portray there as being support for this obvious orchestration if it didn't need defense in the ideosphere.

You're full of shit memeflag. Consider suicide.
>$.02 has been deposited into your account.

Attached: 1545398478614.jpg (1600x1037, 194K)

OP has room temperature iq confirmed

the quality of the video leaves a lot to be desired. unlike 90% of the morons on this board, i am more than willing to change my mind if the argument is plausible to how i derive logic. but everything i've heard so far from you is basic whining and insults.

>the video is sub 480p
>expecting to get crystal clear shots of blood splatter

it's clear you haven't ever shot a living creature (legally hunting mr fbi) so i won't even argue the blood splatter. Go hunt a deer a few dozen times than you can tell me exactly how splatter and spray are different.

your most convincing argument is the magazine. this is the best ss i could get from the footage. it looks too light in color, and not consistent with his white paint writings on the gear.

Attached: magorfloordesign.png (1916x1063, 1.58M)

You can make whatever hit and run attack you like, but it doesn't change the fact that this event is fake and gay. You are being divided into two camps, fair-weather and hardcore. You will be further divided, so as you can be conquered without a single blow being levied. Of course, you try to slide this and deflect because you don't have actual arguments that hold weight against the glaring errors in the video. It's clear that the video is staged, that's why only pictures and 30 second clips are being "allowed" to be shown easily. To find the full video you'd have to go through some gatekeeper at this point, and plenty of people are afraid of having their IP's tracked. Fuck that.
Watch the video, come to your own conclusions. I'm not the only one who has pointed out that he has clear connections to Mossad or that Tarrant's visits to NK and Pakistan are incredibly kosher.

Attached: 1548028121114.jpg (640x625, 61K)

if what you are saying is correct, i am astounded. i thought it was a real thing, but i saw 3 people i know posting on faceberg "where is the blood", "this seems fake", etc etc. im banned so couldnt respond to them, but they are friends i went to school with. i know they know a fair amount of stuff and not retarded. so im quite impressed. but i thought the shooting was real. now, im questioning it.

Mass shooting,s aren‘t „fake“. This doesn‘t mean they are not planned by mossad or else.

>everything is fake goy

>The video is being streamed from a phone left in the car, yet is at a constant quality the entire time.
>Expecting there to be NO blood splatter in a room where 100+ bullets have been unloaded in "random" targets
>There are parts in the beginning of the video shared by where you can clearly see the actors waiting for their cue, standing looking at a wall as if there hasn't been over 2
>They perfectly huddle up into the wall before they are ever even shot.
>If you use the door in the hallway as a marker, you can clearly see that there is a magazine that he grabs to reload later which he looks at before he moves from the corridor into the main room.

But the most egregious part,
>Expecting me to take you seriously when you haven't even taken off that memeflag.

What's scary is that I can't rule out that OP is 100% correct.

Attached: high frequency sound.jpg (746x494, 88K)

You aren't even allowed to post here or watch the material posted in this thread. That's how I know this is fake. Government actors are clearly being used to push the narrative.
>WHERES YOUR LOICENSE
Surely you're willing to risk 10 years imprisonment for a 4 word shitpost though.

funny. they are my talking points on faceberg, and i got banned on the 14th lol

Faceberg is a datamining operation, so is Jow Forums at this point but the data is harder to put to a file. Good luck.

Attached: 1280px-Charles_I_and_James_II.png (1280x1027, 2.25M)

Ok please explain if it's fake why fucking take of video of it in the first place. I swear conspiracy niggas are the biggest tards of them all.

im testing their system with images and text. i have been doing this for months.
>jew related stuff, usually instant take down
>tranny stuff, usually ignored
>racial differences, usually ignored
>gender differences, usually ignored

To be honest, I've explained it many times in this thread (which you didn't read). I'm more inclined to believe at this point YOU'RE fake and gay because you're unwilling to actually address the arguments and points presented.

I've given up on attempting to create new socks and spread influential ideas on Facebook because of how easily it is to be banned. There's no point in having a real account either because at that point you're giving information to the system that can and will be used against your best interest (and for (((theirs)))).

Attached: 42650643_10156619727945070_634617242306215936_n.jpg (918x719, 67K)

Try adding stuff like JQ and 1488

Attached: 1552801287383m.jpg (510x1024, 123K)

Stuff that Tarrant ignored.

You guys are blowing this event out of proportion though. Noone really gives a shit, people are too desensitized from these things happening every year now. Don't buy the hype and don't self censor because of this pathetic shit.

It's a little interesting to analyze the mossad connections etc though, and can be effective to wake up normies. One psychological effect that jews don't seem to take into account is that normal people who live in normie fantasy land are actually drawn to a reality where noone really died so these types of events can probably wake more people up when exposed as fake. And they wont cry racist if you exposé it

You actually haven't addressed the question anywhere in the thread that I could find. I mean why go through the fucking trouble of faking the video if some moron that's drying to debunk it from his knowledge of cod blood spatter is just going to assume it's fake anyway

I agree with this sentiment, which is why I'm calling it out as being fake and gay. They want this to be a watershed event and the mainstream will not simply let this go away. Everything that was the "goal" of Tarrant written in the manifesto will happen, except for the actual awakening, if we allow this event to be "the meme of 2019". There will be gun laws, and there will be many pushes in the coming year using this as a lever for disarmament. This event and the positions that candidates take on it will shape the 2020 election in America. As it is, we will not benefit from the memeplex that has been sold with this video. It will cause that "kneejerk" reaction mentioned in the post I shared .

This event ultimately helps Netanyahu, not you or I.

>you can live stream everything so people can see what you're doing
>there always be a few idiots looking for a false flag anyways
this place will never stop amazing me

>Why bother faking a video FOR MASS MEDIA EFFECT TO PUSH A NARRATIVE
>it's not like anyone is trying to get people to believe things so that they can sell them (((protections))) and actively divert their actions into an easily conquered dichotomy, goy

Google gas piston operating system and why you need an attachment (bfa) to fire blanks.
T. Ex military guy

There are actual livestreams of people being shot and killed where you can see much more than this. Why would a Turkroach like yourself be defending this event as "real" unless it actually benefits you (selling empathy for Muslims on TV)

Persist though, they're banning you because it's effective

>Can't fake a shooting without a video

there are dozens of cam kills with literally no blood, you've played too much fortnite. every single "false flag evidence" you've posted was debunked hundred times already.

you can just go now and fuck yourself with a hand, you'll feel better

Exactly

Give it a few weeks and it will be faded from public memory, they're gonna try to milk it for as long as possible tho, just keep exposing them and it will start to be counterproductive for them to shill this shit

I get it Muhammad, you don't want anyone to infringe on your extra kissass points. But you don't deserve any. "Debunked", what a joke, you can't even reproduce the arguments. Get the fuck out of here and get the fuck out of Europe. I know this is hard for your dumb ass to believe, but people bleed when they've taken serious bodily injury. When you shoot someone in the head, blood spurts out of it like it's an encased pressurized vessel filled with blood BECAUSE IT IS. Here's some fucking evidence, since you've never seen a dead body kid.
bestgore.com/?s=shot in the head
>I don't even play fortnite, faggot zoomer. Not only that, it's a fucking rainbow filled game with no blood.

>hate muslims goy
>start the race war against Islam goy
>get the war against Iran started goy
>let's get the USA and NZ disarmed goy
>let's demonize all and absolutely everyone on the right of Paul Ryan goy
t. fellow white person

Even if the video looked 100% legit, it doesn't change the fact that this likely a mossad job

*Cohencidentally*

(((you)))

Thanks for the support. For a while it seemed like they were really trying to streisand effect it and get everyone to see the video, but after more analysis I realize they don't want people watching the full video at all. It has to be scrubbed. You can watch it on Bestgore if you can get it to load, but since they've uploaded it the site is under constant DDOS.

Attached: 1533569905647.jpg (1200x760, 184K)

It's all too kosher brother.

Attached: 1536752451832.png (600x596, 278K)

Researching:

Since there is no bullet when using blank ammunition, a blank firing attachment (BFA) must be used to create the pressures necessary to make the weapon operate normally.

The BFA normally consists of a bore restricting device placed on the muzzle of the weapon. The BFA limits the escape of gases generated by the firing of blank rounds. The restricted flow simulates the effect of a bullet in the bore. The weapon will then cycle automatically in the same manner as when it is using live ammunition.

In a recoil operated weapon such as the M2 machine gun, there is no gas system to cycle it. Instead, the gun depends on reaction forces (or kick) of the cartridge detonation to energize the recoiling parts. The barrel recoil initiates movement of the cycling parts. Without a BFA of some sort, a blank cartridge, when fired, does not have enough reaction force to recoil the barrel and hence recycle the moving parts.

There is an ever present risk of feeding a live round into the weapon. This presents an extremely dangerous condition when using the previously described BFA's. A live round fired through these BFA's can send shrapnel in all directions. This becomes a potential danger to the operator and any other personnel in the area. This is especially true in the case of the larger caliber weapons such as the .50 cal. M2 machine gun.

>patents.google.com/patent/US4128040A/en

Islam has already declared jihad against the west and they've been slaughtering us and raping us en masse for decades now.

Funny, that is something that could have been copy pasted directly from the (((counter-jihad))) movement to drum up support for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars

Man you are actually retarded or blind or something. Getting the video at this point is still incredibly easy.

Not saying I have it or anything

>_>

>this 480p GoPro livestream doesn't look exactly like a video game, it's fake
Fuck off, false flag or not, those people were killed. They don't want the video getting out because then they couldn't talk about the heroic Muslim who stole his gun and chased him back to his car without firing a shot

You don't, because you're a shill, leaf.
You're also full of shit, second leaf. Watch the video, read the manifesto, notice the glaring omissions. This is a set up and you're trying to sell belief that we're not buying.

Why are there so many fucking Canadian shills, are they that overrun with mudslimes at this point?

>Post the in store prices.

It's a demonstrable fact.
You are evidently not german.

That is actually weird as fuck.

I want it to be real.

It's complete nonese, you have no idea what you are talking about and the fact you immediately go to the Jew go to of le Ahmed shows me that you are a.) indeed a Jew or b.) a useful idiot

>There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not.
Yea man, like in the movies man.
fuck off u idiot.

bump

K any retard can go to bestgore or documenting reality to find it, you don't need a high IQ to find it. You probably need an IQ lower than 88 to shitpost like you are right now though

>B-b-but there's not enough blood!!?!?

Fuck off retard

Literally a schitzo to believe your horseshit.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO A FALSEFLAG AND RECORD IT ALL JUST TO CENSOR THE VIDEO BECAUSE ITS FAKE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS

Shooter's weapon has gas-piston system concealed by shields on pica-dilly rails.

Has grip on bottom-most pica-dilly rails, does not use it -- this is not a forward grip. Prop weapon.

Attached: prop-weapon.png (718x608, 352K)

You live in a country that's had dozens of terrorist attacks in the last 5 years. Are you intellectually insolvent or just feigning stupidity?

(((terrorist))) attacks

Attached: 1552800412671.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

fucking based and bumped

I'm assuming during this agent's training, that his AR was setup without any grips on it, hence why he's using the grip-position most widely used by military but in weird places on the AR's upper receiver such as far forward or far back. Agent is not used to prop weapon's setup; it's just meant to look scary and bannable.

I've seen Mexicans kill each other too many times with similar guns to believe this footage. Idk about airsoft but the way the bodies react and the huddles of people are too suspicious to take for granted. It's too convenient of a event for (((them))) the shots of the other two shooters and the pictures of the suspects Twitter and social media are too artificial. If he was a real pol fag he would've been more on point in many ways including the JQ. Shit glows in the fucking dark forsure.

Oh my gods, would you faggots give it a rest? Let me fucking time stamp this shit for you
>@10:31 you can start to see blood from his opening shots beginning to seep down the steps. As he passes you can see pools of blood from his first kills
>@10:37 carpet around hallway kill is beginning to stain red
>@10:48 there's a mud wearing a white muzzie dress, stained red
>@10:58 he shoots a guy in the head and his hat flies off
>@11:19 he fucking domes a guy. THERE IS A BRUST OF BLOOD MIST AND A BLOOD SPATTER IMMEDIATELY STAINS THE CARPET
>@11:23 another mud in a white muzzie dress, stained red
>@11:27 slight spray of blood but it could just be dust or even gas from the barrel
>from 10:47 to 11:29 he repeatedly fires on the corpses. They can be seen jerking and moving. These are reactions to his shots. Some of the bodies give off what looks like dust from the impact, but the quality isn't sharp enough to tell what it is
>@11:37 notices women who he will later fucking blast, gives chase. fires from courtyard @11:47, can't tell if he hits. Looks like he's firing at two people running through a small gap in the fence
>@11:54 he fires again. Woman can be seen lying on the pavement, doesn't look like he's aiming at her. Might be firing at the second individual, unknown if he hits
>@12:06 "herp me! herp me!" BLAM BLAM. piece of scalp can be seen flying away
>@12:27 RUNS HER OVER

And that's that. Fuck you OP, but good troll if troll

BONUS
>@6:36 the fucking dude at the front door ACTUALLY SAYS "HELLO BROTHER" LMAO

Attached: mlpewdsstream.jpg (1024x560, 52K)

This is a certified Mossad post

Jewish special effects!

Attached: Jewish magic.gif (500x522, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m0SCCyTivtI

You are a literal faggot. Disprove my timestamps. Specifically @11:19. Do it. But you won't because you are functionally retarded. Go to liveleak and watch some spic hack away at someone's limbs with a machete. There is not an immediate burst of blood. Humans are not under that much internal pressure, unless you hit an artery. Quentin Tarantino is a race traitor and a cocksucker and his movie's blood effects are obscene and stupid

Attached: 1552732250738.jpg (125x122, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G6g-1ioPjIE

Attached: 1552684546538.gif (444x250, 931K)

>be you
>know fucking nothing about ballistics
>kvetch and moan about muh false flag
>won't actually argue because you have no arguments and you're a dumb mutt

You know what, maybe it fucking was a false flag. Maybe the yids hyped this guy up and even supplied him. Pretty sure this people really died though

Saging because you're a faggot. I'm out

if these faggots actually believe this, there is no help for them. don't even bother arguing.

I'd be out too ya big Jewish faggot, bring your Yiddish garbage terms somewhere else

You hear gun shots, what do you do? You fucking huddle into the corner hoping not to get shot