One day some of you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is wrong and that irrational white...

one day some of you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is wrong and that irrational white nationalist nonsense has no future

Attached: d6ebbdfe2c91d13b5c1a1aef1579bb72eeb1abbc.jpg (255x143, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one day some of you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is wrong and that irrational jihadism nonsense has no future

I'm 42 years old, faggot. I've been waiting on this race war shit since Rodney Kang.

I'm pretty sure that most people understand this notion

/Thread

just leave the faggots who will try to shoot up a synagogue and get shot by an armed rabbi

one day some of you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is right and that irrational pacifism nonsense has no future

"innocent" lol yheah right

Murder is going to be commonplace in the New Society that the Globalists and the Left are building. We have seen that this is the case with the New Europe.

PUSSY!

what makes you think he wont flee at first sight like the cockroach he is?

FPBP

Attached: AD5C3441-3124-4E4A-997C-2EC9DEF0F10E.jpg (206x250, 6K)

one day you will wake up and find that you are a retarded kike

We know that. Thats why it's wrong when these non-people kill us.

He could have picked drug dealers, he could have picked rapists, he could have picked thieves, any Muslims that had actually committed crimes against society rather than people who just went to Mosque and were fleeing ISIS. Normies don't like unarmed people who effectively remind themselves of themselves being killed. He could have gone for politicians who were flooding his country, he could have gone for the billionaires tearing his country to shreds with bribes for citizenship so they have a safe haven once they fuck the rest of the world up.

But no, he picked a mosque, expecting it to do anything except to give the government reason to disarm the population, the police reason to enforce the laws, and the people reason to flock to the government for protection.

You know that he actually went from commie to fascist and not the other way around. In fact, the other way does not exist.

One day you will get raped and killed by a pack of sandnigger, and all your pc friend won't give a shit.

>race war
its just neo nazis vs everyone else you dumb retarded fuck

Attached: 1552848093363.png (500x522, 179K)

>innocent
4th generation warfare. There is no longer a line between civilian and combatant.

Attached: 1552631303468.jpg (2114x1821, 1.09M)

Get off your moral high horse you prick. If a muslim had shot up a church, you'd be making excuses for him, like you leftards always do

Imagine being this pathetic

Cringe.

He picked a mosque implicated in producing jihadists who carried out terror attacks. You reap what you sow. Breton could have picked any target. He chose one which was directly connected to political assassinations.

White isn’t an identity. Prepare your loved ones for it happens

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

One day the Op will wake the F up and still be a bigoted cunt.

one day you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is wrong and if no one is doing anything about it, you have to do it yourself, and you will be outnumbered and have to ressort to dirty ways.

So if that's the case then what's stopping you from being pointed at as an unarmed aggressor by literally any group including your own government and having them execute you because by your terms that's just?

>innocent
how many times does this have to be said? they were not innocent. they were invaders.

Trump have been elected and the Brexit is happening.
It's the whites against the non whites.

Attached: 1512091297425.jpg (590x327, 78K)

Yeah leaf, imagine that.

>you are wrong and irrational
This sure convinced a lot of people, protip: next time call the other guy dumb and inbred as well, people love it when they are insulted.

No way dude he'd use the lesser Jews in the congregation as a human shield. Then afterward he'd try to scan some of their life insurance money for 'interfering with him heroically trying to stop the shooter'.

Don't forget the people Jews Jew the most are Jews.

oh fuck off you faggot.
Mudslimes slaughter innocents at an industrial scale everyday all of the world. Nobody cares. But it's a shocker when civilized white men does it, right? Crazy when whites fight back.
>Their voices were even and low.
>Their eyes were level and straight.
>There was neither sign nor show
>When the Saxon began to hate.

Attached: 1552692130096.png (800x528, 676K)

lol that is at least more detailed than my theory

i make excuses for Brendon also
he was a product of isolation and radicalization
people are shaped mostly by their environment, there were significant events in his life which led him to this for sure
encouraging this, though is disgusting

You're from Poland, you brainlet. Your country is kept safe thanks to our "White Nationalist" nonsense. Fucking go to East London, see if you like it better, asshole.

>Muslims that had actually committed crimes against society
They did that by being here. If they want to be innocent Muslims they can do so in a country that already ends with -stan, there's over half a dozen so take your pick and fuck off.

Attached: 1552678410079.jpg (700x369, 143K)

Attached: 39e1819d010822ca1b504b66eb2bd67ffef85d4c2ceb2cbbe29e5ae9e8b07ce1.png (500x958, 356K)

Well first Id have to accept sandniggers as people so goodluck with that

Do you think the musrats will ever learn that op?

one day some of you will grow up to understand that killing innocent people is wrong and that irrational white nationalist nonsense has no future

Attached: Jew Quote.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Boom. Islamist nationalism has no place in the world. Its time to open up Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to Christian refugees, settlement, Church building, and enact special laws to clamp dow on Christophobia in the mideast.
#lovewins

Muslims are all of those things. Their religion advocates for it. It's okay to murder, rape, steal, if it advances the cause of Islam and undermines the infidel. Blending in with the infidel, setting aside some of the practices of Islam to advance the others and then transforming peaceful, friendly neighbourhoods into ghettos infested with brown rats that speak their babbling language and throw rocks and people, rape and molest women that don't dress according to their own retarded fucking dress code because they're little more than walking monkeys with zero upbringing or morality besides emulating their fucking bandit pedophile prophet. Neck yourself.

There is no such thing as innocence among those that worship a pedo prophet.

If you defeat the invaders, you lose.
If they conquer your land, you win.

Attached: leafmaster.jpg (822x411, 49K)

>1. mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
>He was likely radicalized online instead of at the mosque you allege was involved, since Islamic groups are known to recruit almost exclusively through online means from the West.
>2. Even if that were true not everyone in that mosque was responsible for radicalizing the people in question, it's like shooting up a church being used as a front for drug smuggling, if all you do is kill the people legitimately there for mass you've still killed the wrong people in cross fire and the public doesn't like thst because it shows you have extreme prejudice against normies, and don't care if they get caught in collateral gunfire.
>3. The radicalized were fighting in Yemen, against the Saudi-backed (and by proxy US)government currently genociding its own people. There was a reason they thought standing up to imperialism and tyrrany was a legitimately good thing. They didn't shoot up a Christian church, they didn't even lay a hand or bullet onto a Westerner at all. They were fighting Saudis, which are almost as bad as any other extremists, the difference being they have oil and political power.

They would be killed off. The only solution is continued military crackdowns beforehand.

thats what people said in the early 20th century

Chrischurch mosque converted people to extremists and let them fight for islam, how is this innocent?

>Countdown to SHTF
>Shitskin and leftist Corpses run the streets
>Red with the blood of onions faggots.
>Inevitably War will break loose
>And the memes will be the dankest of all

>whites have no future
All this does is prove his actions right.

It's no surprise that the mass immigration and Onions faggots shilling for diversity was bound for blood to be spilled.

You must be a waiting skeletor by now

But killing tons of white people is ok?

Fuck you shlomo!

Haha true

Black pills everywhere senpai. blackpills are everywhere

My neighbours are my drug dealers. I will defend my supply with my life.

This

Attached: bnsrtnfgbd.png (700x618, 135K)

you just did not meet a singe shitskin in your life, noseberg
because of your cool government ofc

Attached: 1308017737001.jpg (404x267, 19K)

>don’t have fun
Don’t question my hobbies loser. Your lucky I don’t pick your mosque next

I am prepared for the inevitable bloodbath.

They tried but none of the other Arab countries were taking them in, so they tried the West instead.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308

While I don't agree with them staying in the West, it's understandable that they simply want to CONTINUE LIVING as that's pretty much a basic human right enshrined in almost every culture around the globe for obvious reasons.

There are people MORE responsible for them being in the wrong place than the refugees themselves. Why weren'tany of those people targeted? It would be logically and morally sound to attack them instead.

Yes, killing people is wrong. Luckily that didn't happen.

He's an Eco-Nationalist.

That's why they are also the next to die

Attached: 1547421626488.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

>mosque
>poland
pick one bro

It's over, the baby rapist that trained him says he never radicalized him and that ISIS never hurts any Christians.

I am so numb to so much death and violence. Nothing has meaning anymore

>this guy said it therefore it's true
that picture is retarded. the account could perfectly have been made by a white nationalist false flagging

I anticipate the violence will get a lot worse from this point onward. it's only a matter of time

I hope you understand that every Abrahamic religion has clauses on using violence or being brutal to unbelievers. There's evangelicals in the US who want to kill every male in settlements they plan on taking who don't submit to the vague concept of "Biblical law". Does this possible interpretation of the Bible, no matter how accurate or widely practiced it is, mean we should kill Christians? Even the innocuous ones who don't resort to violence?

I'd like to see concrete proof that all of the Muslims in that mosque acted on their religious scripture to bring harm to Westerners directly. Otherwise you're just prosecuting them for their unactioned opinions, in which case there are people legitimately and knowingly bringing about more migrants and committing crime against Westerners. Politicians and drug dealers and rapists, as I mentioned.

>insert popcorn.jpeg
>more basedboy faggot deaths are marked

anyone who doesn't support muslims and sharia law is a kike or a kike puppet.

Revenge is sweet. Muslims better get used to it. The white man has risen.

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

What is the justification for islamaphobia? I seriously wondering here. I understand there are a ton of extremists doing terrible shit, but the practitioners here in the states claim islam is a religion of peace and the extremists are mis-interpretting the words of the quaran just as Christians once did (and sometimes continue to do)to justfy terrible shit. Im opposed to burkas and similar coverings for women, but besides that they seem like any other conservative religious group. Im curious becuase so many people are justifing the mosque shooting despite the inhabitants seemingly not promoting radicalization or anything...

Attached: Isma_Manga.jpg (1045x1400, 331K)

WTF the word onions is change to based.

>ignoring the rest of the image

Checked
Fpbp
/thread

Attached: 1550765397845m.jpg (1024x834, 132K)

revenge for what?

> I understand there are a ton of extremists doing terrible shit
>What is the justification for islamaphobia?

OP is a jewish mischling

Well Muslims do hate kikes but they are also the kikes useful idiots. kindof a paradox senpai

What did the deaths of those girls have to do with the muslims in that mosque?

I second that notion

One doesn't exclude the other, fuck off with your whataboutism

OP blown the fuck up but not by his bomb belt

>The next
Yeah fucking right, all these mass shooters are doing is getting caught on the symptom and not the source of the problem. And in my OP I explained all this does is make it harder to go after the people directly responsible for societal problems because you expend valuable public support, lax gun laws, and low security which will disappear once people start clamouring to the government for safety and begging that they stop the people who kill unarmed civilians like themselves, and the police would feel justified in their actions protecting who they see as the innocent.

Most people would have a harder time empathiszing with a politician with a track record of bringing in migrants or a rapist convicted or with concrete evidence of their crimes.

What a fag

Check.

Checks out

I agree, he should have gone after the politicians that caused the issue not the synthom of the issue....

That's why i said the politicians deserve to be purged and their puppet masters

Their tone changes as they become more numerous. You can see it in real time in Europe over the last couple decades, or in recent (20th century) history in Lebanon, Myanmar, and probably other places as well.

But in the case of NZ, one caused the other

Attached: 1552744265565.png (653x794, 159K)

Fuck off moralfag.

During the LA riots I got my super Nintendo

Mosque known for recruiting for isis.....innocent KEK.

/thread

Attached: 1533063548252.jpg (443x376, 70K)