LMAO

LMAO

Attached: natalia-mosque.jpg (560x533, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes generally people care more about terrorist attacks in first world countries. Nobody really cares about niggers and sandniggers killing each other in their third world shitholes, it happens too often for anyone to care.

He's right you know

poopoo in spaghetti, everyone upsetti

Based mommy

I love mommy

Attached: fuck jews.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

>Official fanpage for the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Crimea, Natalia Poklonskaya

Attached: 1424567641350.jpg (373x437, 15K)

based and redpilled mummy

>Muslims bomb a concert where hundreds of children are present, 22 people dead in the name of Allah
#NotAllMuslims

>Whitey kills 49 at a Mosque in the name of his secular ideology
#GlobalApologyTour

I'd love to ram my cock down her throat.

DONT LEWD MOMMY
DELET THIS

Attached: 1536861209410.png (495x362, 234K)

Guy Kills 50 in a Mosque, they milk the story for a week, try to blame everyone from Trump, people with right wing view, to gun owners

If a Muslim shot 50 people in a Church, they would bury the story after a day, people would be falling over themselves to defend Islam
We would also be warned that hate speech against attacker is a crime

STFU its to coverup america war crime on monday that killed 50 people.

Fucking savages.

You kill plenty more browns than brown killed you anonburger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA

Attached: aNGRYoRc.jpg (216x272, 28K)

>If a Muslim shot 50 people in a Church
Police have doubled their resources in response to the recent attack to ensure any hatespeech can be contained. The chief said "this is obviously a very difficult time for the islamic community but I can promise that we will be there to protect them"

20 were killed in a Philippine church today

what, no "part and parcel"?

>they milk the story for a week
nah, this is going to be the new Charlottesville and mentioned in every media conversation about "the alt right" and anything deviating from right of center for the next 4 years

I still hear Charlottesville used a throughline at least once every other week on NPR

no way thats actually her

Attached: 1552794756765.jpg (484x474, 30K)

>9/11 NEVER FORG... HMMMM
Drop the burger, fat shabos-goyim.

Attached: 1552700830838.jpg (480x512, 50K)

Based.Shes a Serb no wonder she hates T*rks

Most victims of Islamic terrorism are other Muslims.

link?

Muslims: plural
Whitey: smaller donatation.

U are fake news

lmao

what about the millions killed by European / US bombings and through sponsored dictators?

white people complain about terrorist and immigration while disestablishing the middle east and forcing them to migrate, don't get it honestly

Most Muslims are around each other.

best Mommy

Attached: 1550028740690.png (1121x885, 476K)

She will never fuck any of you
Saged

Perks keep it that way

This is getting a lot of coverage, even for a civilised country.
There have been Islamist attacks in Australia, Netherlands, and France in the past year that I hadn’t even heard of.

>what about the millions killed by European / US bombings and through sponsored dictators?

faker than the Holocaust

>I still hear Charlottesville used a throughline at least once every other week on NPR
lol, they still mention Gamergate fairly often too. It's only surprising if you expect these people to be consistent in any way.

Not against white people though. Only they matter

based but occupy democrats logic is a boomer conservative page that shills neocon talking points like "omar is an anti semite for calling out israel" and "trump's state of the union speech was the peak of his presidency". also the page owner is a spergy zog warrior who keeps phasing in and out of the redpill by calling hitler a leftist while praising pinochet

Attached: file.png (1109x604, 202K)

western populations continually vote for whoever promises less/no foreign meddling. The largest protests in American history were against the Iraq war in 2003.

Americans don't want to be over there, oil companies and Israelis want them to.

meanwhile, they almost never mention radical islam unless they're forced to because of a fresh terrorist attack

Attached: white supremacist attacks.jpg (1059x8048, 3.68M)

>unless they're forced to because of a fresh terrorist attack
often they won't even name it then. it's just "a terrorist," there's never any name, face, or motive in their reporting. noticing a muslim doing something bad is going to be a hate crime soon.

and you'll never hear about the 10 terrorist attacks that have already happened since Christchurch

nor the 107 that have already taken place in March so far...

Attached: Image 2019-03-17 at 5.46.48 PM.png (1799x780, 395K)

that torchlight march really shook them, didn't it?

It wasn’t today but a couple of months ago
Search jolo church attack
Number of christians dead : 20
Number of international outpourings of grief : 0

>be me
>pull up to red light
>nigger pulls up next to me
>cars that go boom.jpg
>i put on british grenadier march.mp4
>crank way the fuck up
>nigger gives me "whitey said nigger" eyes
>turns down his radio
>something something bix nood
>turn down my radio
>ask if he likes it
>say it's from that shooting in new zealand
>it's the new "whitey takes his country back" theme song
>give real creepy jim goad psycho smile
>nigger looks worried
>reach down on floor for a coke
>nigger panics and runs red light
>blue lives matter
>drive by drinking my coke
>great success
>pull off side of road a mile down
i just came here to post this

Attached: 1536683688011.gif (528x555, 816K)

how does it feel getting cucked by mommy, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545344442373.png (843x1149, 968K)

BASED AND BLYATPILLED

really makes you think

Attached: big think.jpg (1090x4768, 3.78M)

I havent seen or heard word one on this shooting, and ive been watching the news every night. I told my wife, who browses facebook daily, to look out for it, but she hasnt said one thing about it. Normally when something like this happens I never hear the end of it

Looks like you're counting military conflicts, and deaths carried out in areas controlled by extremists.

So, not deaths from terror attacks. Deaths you could expect to see in greater numbers in historical conflicts.

Hilarious.

Delet this right now