And Varg got it again

the shooter is either a psycho or paid by (((them)))
Discuss
youtube.com/watch?v=VKQyGj6kmYk

Attached: varg.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntPHFVWDIqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except he says "it's complicated" about christianity

Attached: 5B84002F-D78E-4B2E-B919-1CCC00FA2F2C.png (2048x2732, 1.49M)

No fucking way, is that actually what those kikes wrote for his "manifesto"?

good point
wtf was that about the china thing
that said if it was the juden who orchestrated the operation they would've said russia

Varg himself is a shill

He really blew his load here. He completely dismisses the actions of the shooter, and he fails to mention what we should do about the muslims that presently exist in our land. Are we simply supposed to let them exist in society? are we supposed to never prosecute them? does he think that if jews cease to exist then muslims will simply leave europe? He doesn't understand that they are both enemies. Progress starts somewhere and oftentimes it's easier to achieve your goal if you start small.

Also hearing a Nordicist talk about how might makes right is immoral, hearing Varg say that is plain retarded

Attached: 1515484074521.jpg (739x927, 163K)

That's how you know a jude created it. Those fucks love the way China rolls. They'd kill 100 billion kids just to have control like that kek

Varg has always been smart. He smelled the jewish bullshit from a mile away.

It's probably easier to achieve your goals when you don't go full sperg and shoot people. Or in this case, be a jewish tool to further put gas on the fire that is known as the "white man strawman"

I don't think he's a shill, I just think he's a presently irrelevant contrarian who is upset that one man in 16 minutes did more than he will in a lifetime of making shitty 2 minute videos and peddling board games

Attached: 1503447378825.jpg (882x882, 141K)

well maybe he was just shitposting but it's certainly suspicious
china is the country that has a strictest control of its citizens besides NK

We should get rid of all (((semi-automatic garden hoses)))

>Become a NEET without any influence
>Let your country be irreparably fucked until you are a racial minority and you are persecuted by the majority
Yeah, Varg is either mentally retarded (which would make sense since has a retarded wife), a shill, working for the French government, or all three.

>what is a revolution
even if you don't get them militarily once the zog government goes hard enough against the opposition people get on your side
happened on my country with the commie revolution in the 70s against the CIA advised government which disappeared thousands of people. now the commies are in power through political means

He's right. Even if you completely removed the muslims they would be replaced with something else, and you're retarded for not going after for the ones that keep putting them there.

>lash out against random muzzies when thousands of them can be shipped in days (and no killing a few of them won't deter them from coming)
>be absolutely crushed by the zog government you haven't dismantled yet
the way you wage war against a corrupt government is
1. organize a resistance
2. take down the government
3. get rid of the invaders
he got it all wrong and began with the last step

Ok, well what are our goals? Our goals are to achieve full ethnic sovereignty in the classical sense. How do we do that? We certainly can't utilize politics to do so because were voting against females, beta males, and those very minorities that grow exponentially. How, then, do we accomplish our goals? Force is literally the only solution given the present paradigm. The white man strawman already exists at maximum force. Going over 100% is impossible and, as such, it's unlikely that this will give people more fuel. If it does, the outscome will only lead to more white radicalization which is what we need. You're a brainlet, basically

Varg himself is an accelerationist. He wants the destruction of modern society. Only instead of taking action to cause that, he advocates just moving to the woods and waiting for it to happen. If we all followed Vargs advice, we would simply be replaced by third worlders. Varg's position would benefit the Jews more because whites are the only people who can stop them. Giving up and getting out of their way would just make their work easier. They want a large population of low IQ mongrels they can lord over like Saudi princes.
Imagine 100,000 guys like the NZ shooter out their waiting to strike. It's the Jews worst nightmare. They can't predict it. Can't control it and can't stop it.

He didn't want to give the zogs any more excuse to further limit free speech. Did you see what happened to the overton window the last time a mass shooter targeted jewish people?
Everyone knows you should avoid the jew's exploitation of victimhood.

Attached: 2.png (907x316, 57K)

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People's Republic of China

Attached: 1540851559450.jpg (500x279, 15K)

Literally "if you kill your enemies they win" shit.

When that time comes, it comes. But I won't support mass killings, ever. This shit is beyond reprehensible, and killing women and children is a go to kike move. If you look at this and see "organic" you need to think twice.

That's YOUR goal, nigger. Don't even begin to lump me with you or "our".

t. brainlet

thorugh what facets do we have the ability to resist when the opposition is institutionalized?

how do you plan to get them out of the government if not by force? you gotta push the overton window, not go by it

So what's your goal?

The shit about Owens and China are satire.
Its not hard to "decode" just lurk moar.

He's still a faggot but for other reasons.

I don't give a fuck about Varg's life.
>Imagine 100,000 guys like the NZ shooter out their waiting to strike. It's the Jews worst nightmare
Funny, because he didn't name the jews

Yeah how's that free speech mean anything when they take your guns you need to defend it. Hello retards! Right to bear arms does not mean "go into a crowd and shoot kids" fucking Jesus save these fucking retards!

That doesn't apply to Spain. In Spain taxes are fixated. Middle class and lowest classes pay the same fixed amounts. Only richer people pay higher due to the percentages.
Someone made some calculus and said that the average spaniard, because of this system, has to work at least 160 days a year just to pay all the taxes. The rest is for survival.
What this means is that you first pay to work. Even if you reduce your consumption you're gonna pay the same. They don't give a fuck.

>be varg
>have cute white girl
>have many white cute children
>live what you preach

...you sound like a kike anglo. btw, living on welfare is far more better than paying for all this kikeshit!

Attached: 1540747389731.png (300x300, 112K)

No Varg is a kike controlled shill. Spends just enough time attacking Islam, and Judaism so he doesn't look like the typical kike controlled gaytheist, burns historically important churches, but doesn't do anything to a mosque, or synagogue, and now is bitching because whitey finally is fighting back.

>varg
Opinions automatically discarded.

Think about it, if all whites withdrew from the corrupt system and stopped paying so much in taxes, returning to a simpler life, how the fuck are the governments going to pay for thousands of migrants? and if they take over the cities they will become unlivable shitholes so there will be no pull factor any more, and they will all eventually leave or die off there. The only true way to survive is to return to nature. If you want to sustain your comfortable privileged existence with all the mod-cons and degeneracies that city living provides, you are just a boomer who is becoming weaker by the day. Stop feeding the system and it will collapse.

Isn't Varg a convicted murderer himself?

IEDs. sniping people. drive by shootings. robberies. protests. propaganda.

Varg is literally better than you as a person. Shut up you low t faggot.

Live my life, nigger. I'm no one's ZOG puppet. Though, THAT is a very hard web to avoid. You have to understand how deeply ingrained these parasites are. It's not hopeless, but you can undo what they've built. When you have the "guns" then use them, to quote that jew Alinsky, who was quoting the nig that came after Ghandi. The one that USED guns

>the shooter is either a psycho or paid by (((them)))
Varg is both

Sounds niggery as fuck

We can and should still push it, I'm just saying it was wise for him not to push it in that direction

>because he didn't name the jews

He also said he learned combat skills from Fortnite and that his political icon was Candace Owens and that he learned eco nationalism from Spyro 3. He even did the navy seal copypasta.

You didn't read the manifesto did you? Fucking americans

Attached: 1510005651286.png (594x474, 31K)

>churches

...when he burned the churches there where no mosques in norway!

Attached: 1311763499070.jpg (300x354, 16K)

ironically Varg is now the Nationalist version of clueless, bourgeois, leftist moron that lives in his physical and intellectual bubble who knows nothing about the real World but preaches as if he does

Nothing he did was wise. Jesus Christ

You actually read it? AHAHAHHAHAHAHA the nigger spent 7 years in the middle east. Has jewish parents. Give me a fucking break, sorry you're a retard sperg. Good luck in life kek

Murder is a degenerate sin, hes gonna burn in hell for eternity and nothing you post will change that

You fail to comprehend that the reason there are so many migrants in the west is because our tax money enables it. Varg is advocating independence from the system and self-sufficiency in order to starve the whole thing. Migrants don't go to poor countries, we need to become poor and strong again.

He's talking about China's futurist ethnonationalism.

He is usually a faggot, but he is completely right on this.

This is all going to lead to war with Iran btw. Kikes like Kush have had that in the works for a couple years now

I fucking love Americans

Attached: 1456264485038.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

>be Varg
>marry an autistic wreck who needs welfare
>force your kids to shit in a bucket and have zero social interaction outside of the family
>live a life of escapism, consummerism, total comfort and no work while telling other people to live in trailers and mud huts
>hurrr I live what I preach

>...he learned combat skills from Fortnite...

Attached: 1419942002001.jpg (512x341, 49K)

well that's how it's done when you don't have a chance to win through democracy. don't get me wrong, what the meme guy did too, but it would be more effective if he recruited 5 or 6 people and got into a parlament instead of a mosque.

how can you say we need to push but the guy was right for not pushing? see the above. mosques would be just secundary targets not your main objective

Yes. And 90% Jow Forums thinks his memefesto is so "based" and "redpilled".

for what reasons?

Well said.

Attached: LiveLeakdotcomCzPvJ40XUAAsgBW_1542158258.jpg (1024x1024, 167K)

>...when he burned the churches there where no mosques in norway!
Bullshit for one, but there were doubtlessly synagogues either way. Which this is all a moot point. He's proven himself to be a kike shill at this point. He wants to continue raking in shekels from capefags, and when shit is actually going down, he's pushing for the status quo to remain.

does the manifesto actually say that?

>>force your kids to shit in a bucket and have zero social interaction outside of the family
>>live a life of escapism, consummerism, total comfort and no work while telling other people to live in trailers and mud huts
what? how is shitting in a bucket total comfort?

Yes, but then he says jk

Christ almighty, how can a conscious human being spout something so incomprehensibly idiotic. Going on a murdering spree is fine, but talking about jews, now that's crossing the line? Lord save us from this hell.

It’s always the third option. He was a hero. Not the hero we wanted, but the hero we needed

Varg is just a funny retard and you should kill yourself.

maybe he just wanted to give the message that armed resistance is fine without giving the jews more oppression points and letting the media label him an antisemitic shizo
everybody knows the muslims are a problem, not everybody knows the jews are a problem

I got that the Candace Owens one was satire but he also said he used to be a commmunist. You can’t reallly get what is satire and what is not from text

There's a big difference between shitting in a bucked because it's your only option and shitting in a bucket because it's part of your autistic pagan roleplay.
He doesn't have a toilet but he has luxuries such as a library full of RPGs, two cars, solar panels, land in abundance, macbooks and cameras.

Good, because we're not going anywhere. The Second British (now American) Empire is about to being. This country is turning continually into a piss ridden hellhole like England was right before our first Revolution.

...they are big family, how much interactions with the "outside" world do they need? are you some kind of retard? if you work your ass off, you pay for all this shit you retards here on /pol complain about! he does the only right thing. find a wife, make children be much as possible self sufficient as possible and teach others of your kin how to do it right.

Attached: 1417209538001.jpg (820x691, 124K)

Use the guns then, faggot.

I just don't support violence. I personally don't want blowback on innocent people, and I'm not a killer. I'm not denying it's existence or point, there just has to be different ways.

I think most of those are fake. But if not that is sad as fuck

Don't tell me what to do FBI. I put "guns" in quotes because I don't mean literal firearms. "Guns" are the arms and forces of the government.

>be varg
>be nordic pagan
>exalt your ancestors
>consider them heroes
>criticize a guy who attacked a mosque for not attacking hews
>remember your ancestors attacked churches and monasteries and not jews

will he kill himself?

you're still bluepilled as fuck. lurk moar

>"B-B-BUT PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA IS BASED AND SORT OF NAT SOC!"
>"B-B-BUT IT'S SATIRE!"

Jow Forums ON MASSIVE DAMAGE CONTROL
NOT EVEN THEIR IDOLS ARE WITHOUT JEWISH INFLUENCE
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>they are big family, how much interactions with the "outside" world do they need?
A lot.
Interacting with the same people all the time only gives you a very limited amount of knowledge and social skills.
Once these kids will grow up and be forced to face the outside world they will be fucked.
Having children isn't the right thing if you don't know how to take care of them, and having a honest hard worker is better for society than having a shitty vlogger who frolics in his garden all day.

>I think most of those are fake. But if not that is sad as fuck
Whether they are or not, there is absolutely nothing "redpilled" or mindblowing about that shitfesto despite so many people here wanking over it, that's what drives me nuts.
The entire manifesto was nothing but the same old Jow Forums memes, plus some convenient omissions.
Reading it was a complete waste of time. There is absolutely no original thought in that document.
Either this is actually a false flag, or he is simply retarded.

This Varg guy comes across as a complete brainlet - why is he so appreciated on here?

>murdering random civilians is armed resistance
>won't mention the jews out of fear of optics but will gladly meme like a retard about fortnite and fucking spyro the draon
Is this bizarro world? Just what the fuck is going on here? How the fuck can you sit here and try so hard to spin this?

Anyone with half a brain can see that

Interacting helps you some but the idea that social skills are mainly determined by interaction is a lie.
Social skills are mainly dictated by biological brain development and the main cause of social autism in people are pathogens you're exposed of in a modern lifestyle.
These children will probably grow up to have better social skills than the average city person.

He's a nazi muh ancestors dude who is anti jewish and is much less intelligent than he thinks he is

does it really surprise you>?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>...having a honest hard worker is better for society ...

...you are clearly an idiot!

Attached: 1424364806001.png (281x211, 100K)

This, the mental gymnastics of Brenton supporters are insane.
He glows more than the fucking Fukushima seashore.

>>murdering random civilians is armed resistance
It is. You get them when they're unarmed because it's more effective than having to engage them in an actual firefight.
Insurgents don't have the privilege of building jails to keep POWs.
>>won't mention the jews out of fear of optics but will gladly meme like a retard about fortnite and fucking spyro the draon
Dude, I agree with you it's fishy as fuck but mentioning harmless memes like fortnite won't allow him to be labeled as a schizo, if anything it will evoke sympathy from the random normalfag, all other things constant.

>These children will probably grow up to have better social skills than the average city person
Wrong.
These kids are surrounded by noone but their family, people who will always love them and have set mentalities, skillsets and knowledge.
Once they're forced to interact with strangers they'll quickly realize that people don't love you like your brothers and sisters, nobody gives a shit about you and you have to be able to defend yourself and gain their trust. They don't have the preparation to deal with that because they skipped real socialization in their childhood.
Varg talks so much about natural law and leaving the weak behind, but he's raising vulnerable kids.

Varg is a complete isolationist who has stepped away from radical militancy. I'm not sure if that is just to keep producing videos on YouTube or his true feelings since becoming his father. He'll encourage you to return to your white roots but I don't think he will ever say anything about taking the assault to (((them))) in the near future.

varg would be correct

Cringed hard. Anyone unironically posting this shitblood discredits himself immediately.

You're batshit insane dude, I'm sorry, but you've just completely lost all grasp of reality.

it's ok, we all run out of arguments once in a while

No man, if this isn't insanity then I don't know what fucking is anymore. Either you're insane here or I am.

>be poor
>3rd world opportunists leave your country
>profit

Varg just has 7 kids and men with families would rather not shake the order but instead halfarsedly pepares for what is to come. You can say he pussies out but I understand him, he is trying to protect his family.

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

we're all insane in clown world
youtube.com/watch?v=ntPHFVWDIqM

Attached: 1535362873391.jpg (1024x554, 124K)

But of course he's still going to make a video about it because the sweet call of ((((their))) money is so irresistible

Yeah ok, keep finding excuses. No introspect.
The world is honked, but I'm not.

post picture

...why should he, that would be dumb as fuck! defend yourself when someone is after your skin with whatever method and weapon available, but dont be the root for agression!

Im a muslim. He's definitely not my idol.
Although it sickens me that I couldn't stop smiling when I heard about the attack.

Why would China be a model state to an eco-fascist while contributing to pollution?

Imagine having one opportunity to tell the entire world your perspective and not naming your greatest enemy.
The fifth suspect fled to Israel. Tarrant himself visited Israel years ago. His greatest hero is Anders Breivik. It all adds up to him being a Zionist- just like his hero.

>I got that the Candace Owens one was satire but he also said he used to be a commmunist. You can’t reallly get what is satire and what is not from text.
Its not that hard.

When he says he was "once a communist" he probably meant when he was 14. Im sure most radicals on Jow Forums have undergone a similar transformation.
This board was dominated by libertarians once.

Attached: 1552202976037.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)