Literally no one gives a fuck about the dead muzzies

Aside from msm, literal muslims or left wing normies, no one in my area, group of friends, school and so on gives a shit about the attack

White people are so fed up that but for the purpose of virtue signaling will say it's bad or whatever but the average normie can't be bothered anymore. Remember Paris and all that shit? back then the fucking terrorist attacks were on everyone's mouth and #notallmuslims and other type of shit, now I don't see anyone talking because NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MUSLIMS

This can be only a good sign, it means that average joes are turning more and more to our side and nothing can stop the turning

p.s. I shared the video among everywhere I could and no one got triggered, they just couldn't give a fuck about some invaders dying

Attached: yesssss.jpg (230x199, 8K)

In his manifesto this is why he said he chose them.

basado hermano

From your lips to God’s ears. .

People in my area think it's a big deal. I've even been given literature from work on how to deal with clients in a situation similar to this. Didn't read it, I refuse to see kebabs. (Psychologist btw)

You should see suicidal kebabs and push them to do it. Encourage them to take their families with them as well

Yeah I've also noticed. People don't realize just how hated Muslims are lol

This attack received global condemnation. Only small pockets of people aren't horrified by senseless murder

Attached: 1526235241607.jpg (540x397, 45K)

we need to take our countries back from these PC zombies while we still can
(basically just gas the jews)

Can confirm that most zoomers don't care and feel that it was justified revenge

Attached: Untitled(12).png (1300x892, 768K)

Yeah good idea but how do they kill themselves. They blow themselves up for their pig fucking god... Don't want.that happening in my country.

Same here. No one is talking about it and no one cares. Muslims kill christians in the name of jihad every day around the world. Not in work on Friday (30+ people) or at a benefit I was at yesterday (80+ people). None of my friends called me about it and no one is talking about it.

ACCELERATE

And all the SJWs, wherever these people exist in a society war breaks out.

well yeah but that's because you are in Australia, but not even that because they make it seem like a big deal (see: official issued documents (given by your boss or an agency or whatever)) but it's not like normies and such are talking or lamenting the deaths of some sandniggers. Maybe in your work they are (psychologists are usually left wing women) but trust me, there isn't some average white pal out there saying "man what loss" while there were a lot of those when all the other terror attacks happened

sage, die muttkike

Attached: soy.gif (413x243, 51K)

You're right, it's just the media but that spills over into the normies. Everyone else I know either didn't give a shit or was happy these cunts got rekt.

The left media is using it to push the white supremacy is bad and it's all on the right angle. They don't give a fuck that a bunch of muzzies got mowed down.
Deep down people think muslims deserve this for all the shit they do.

those are just emotional puppets in all honesty. they cant see how they are being played to act against their own interests. Eliminate the (((root cause))) and it solves itself

>being this new
>what is nihilism
>what is decadence
the average joe doesn't care because he doesn't care about anything, you sperg.

Attached: 1524163515179.png (217x320, 70K)

I sent my thoughts and prayers, what else do the entitled cunts want ffs. Fuck em

they are turning to not give a fuck side not whatever side you are on

i think part of it, is the fact that it's all the way in new zealand. i think proximity is part of what determines people's level caring about an event or not. australia and new zealand care about this more than americans or europeans.

then what's the point in all of this you dumbfuck?
obviously the average joe doesn't care, that doesn't mean you can't brainwash them into accepting satanic child rapist trannies as well as accepting the rounding of jews against a wall. We are trying to get systemic support and the fact that the average joe can't be bothered anymore is a good sign because I'll reiterate, HE CARED FOR THE PARIS ATTACKS for example, hi drifted in our way wherever you want to believe it or not

This
They dont even mention it here

Attached: No NZ news in QC because QC are too savage for that.png (741x683, 95K)

Just because globalist media is telling you it's bad to kill their slaves doesn't mean the normies agree. Many remember all the terrorist attacks muslims commit against us and don't give a fuck that someone finally fought back against these invading savages.

If it happened in the US/UK/EU, we would be hearing a lot more about it. No one cares about New Zealand. A large portion of the world's population doesn't even know the country exists (not joking, polls have been done on this).

>Spain
>White people

That's quite ironic.
In good old times of White America you would be lynched on the nearest tree along with "white" Italians.

Same here, nobody I know seems to give a damn. We even had a good laugh about it yesterday.

apathy got us into this mess in the first place.
lurk moar paella nigger.

And besides that they still vote for the left.

You guys are honestly the white niggers
>poor
>uneducated
>celebrate violence
>celebrated violence brings about further autocracy

Just pure niggatry

Spain is redpilling, everyone knows this. Vote Vox and make your country great again.

ive found it impossible to feel sympathy after all the ISIS beheading videos and undercover mosque videos showing the radicalization they deny publicly

Fuck you, Lyssenko, I am full of fucking bears, I am God!!

Make a fake mental illness up that's basically subconscious homesickness. The mind attacks itself relentlessly but doesnt know the cause of it's own despair so it becomes a permanent depression. The only cure is to move back.

oh no, violence!

goy remember that if you kill your enemies, they win!

Attached: jews.png (200x224, 22K)

I'd feel even less about this shooting if he'd have shot up communists.

at the end of the day, bad things that happen to innocent people are bad and we shouldn't want them to happen

we have advanced far enough as a species to solve our problems without violence.

Attached: 4fhrf0n85ce01.jpg (817x656, 64K)

lmao here everyone is xenophobic so literally no one cares here. Some are even supportive of it.

This mosque deserved it. Just like the synagogue that Bowers shot up actually being a big contributor to immigrant groups you won't hear about this from the media.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-125505.png (480x854, 167K)

LMFAO!

Attached: 07484ECF-07F5-4CCA-80DD-79000986D5FE.jpg (230x326, 17K)

my position is the most rational and you know it. violence only begets more violence. it's a never ending spiral.

Unless people pray for our death and enslavment. Every day. Five time a day
Like...muslims ?

>we have advanced far enough as a species to solve our problems without violence.
But we're talking about muslims

The white species has. The shitskins haven't.

You should see the Australian msm on this shit they won’t stfu about it and are even worried about his okay hand signal in court freaking out about it lol they are so clueless and stupid. Australian msm are so bad!

A lot of my family asked me if I had seen the video which is really surprising considering I never talk to them about this stuff.

Parents laughing while muzzies get shot.

Amusing weekend.

>Literally no one gives a fuck about the dead muzzies
True indeed
Maybe because most of the victims were from Somalia and islam becomes more and more a nigger thing

Attached: ISLAM-7672102-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 55K)

>just came back from vacation in israel
>Visited my mom today
>mom: when I heared the news I thought you did it
>user: I was in israel not new zeeland
>stepdad: but it could have been you
>user: But I did not do it
>stepdad: "yet", you forgot to say "yet" in your sentence
Its funny how people here are makng fun of it and are not pissed off about it

Btw, the hero also just returned from israel

>without violence
The very structures of all societies rely on violence at multiple levels.

Dude at my gym says
>"This is the best day of my life!"

IS THIS REAL?

Attached: 1552640956293.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Same here OP, a leftie spic who was assblaasted because no one cared and another leftie friend who talked to me about it but doesn't care anymore
The others either are indeferent or they say the "well it's bad but what did they expect?" line. Weird stuff

Immigration is too extreme to be reversed peacefully now
i don't like it but it's true, mosley spoke about how hard it would be back in the 60's but barely doable with incentives and only forcible removal will work now.
They weren't forced to come here

Your position is irrational because it operates on the irrational notion that muslims are rational.

Its because the only time we have ever seen an attacker with a sense of humor is in movies, where people will go on to dress up as them for Halloween.

Killing with a sense of humor just doesn't commute for people and they default to thinking about a movie scene with its soundtrack.

>falling for the joo meme
Like I said, uneducated. Can not wait for you white trash niggers to die out already.
I bet you would. And when a lefty shoots up a bunch of people again, y'all will cry about "the tolerant left" when Big Brother tells you to. Fuckin' sheep, honestly

Oh shit, it's the "Russians wildly mischaracterize the scale, frequency, and reasons behind lynchings in America" episode? I didn't expect a rerun of that; I didn't know that old show was still in syndication.

Attached: ayaln.png (607x133, 11K)

Confirmed I just received my $1k

Attached: free-candy.jpg (600x600, 55K)

The neocons have slaughtered them in Iraq, overthrew Libya, created hell on earth in Syria and much of the rest of North Africa. Why? These were innocent, and yet we came, we saw, and they died. Who has this much hatred? .

>And when a lefty shoots up a bunch of people again, y'all will cry about "the tolerant left"
Yes, because it's literally okay when we do it, and not okay when you do. Stop being communists and maybe we'll give a shit about you

>Just like the synagogue that Bowers shot up actually being a big contributor to immigrant groups you won't hear about this from the media.
I actually did hear about their involvement with HIAS in the media. They don't emphasize it, but they don't hide it, because they don't consider it bad.

basado y rojopillado

Attached: 1416883079247.png (624x434, 103K)

>Implying I care what a class traitor cares about
Just wanted to screencap this kind of quote so I can drink white trash nigger tears when the crimes of the bourgeois are accounted for

Can confirm. Normally after every happening, the next sunday mass the lector does the whole "for the victims and familes of ___, lord hear our prayer". They'll do that after shootings and bombings whether domestic or abroad, from Parkland to Pittsburg to Manchester, etc.

This time nothing. No mention during mass whatsoever. lol

Attached: 1552655985583m.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

>tell dad about shooting
>too bad he didnt get more
>tell mom about shooting
>they shouldnt be there in the first place
i love my parents literally no sympathy for these dirty mooselums

Its cool we barely discuss you pigs getting plastered over the sidewalks either.

See, dog, everything is perfectly fine ... Kali Yuga approaches and the wheel will come to a grinding halt. Death or grim salvation for mankind!

See, that's the spirit. Invaders know its a war. It's just most whites that are too naive and don't realize there's a war going on that they're just not fighting

Oбocнoвaннo
@
Кpacнoпилюльнo

Attached: 1551609377792.png (659x464, 563K)

Yes by politicians and moralfags who just have to say it or else!

>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MUSLIMS
>This can be only a good sign, it means that average joes are turning more and more to our side and nothing can stop the turning

I hope this is true.. can't wait to see Europeans take their countries back.

found the reddit nigger. Go back to r/the donald cuck

What do you call this shit?

Attached: 2018_Military_Expenditures_by_Country.png (722x592, 46K)

I dont it's local OP. Nobody cares what happens in other Countries. Most of the people dont even care about their own country.

Mind if I steal that Image?

Can you link me up to the device that let you analyze this whole board's personal lives?

I noticed something when i talked about it. It went like this

>hear about the shooting
>yeah its horrible
>but... i mean
>dont they do it all the time?

Thats how every conversation of normal people here has gone.

Attached: 9C663595-25B1-45F4-A9D2-F59C3BAF39D3.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

The natural state of things. I'm not surprised or angry that your people have no/positive reactions.
You want your people to be in power as do I want mine. Its the sorry poison of individualism and liberalism which creates self hatred and nihilism

The only time I heard people discussing the attack was in my Sixth form (I'm 18 but most others there are still 17).
You had the obvious condemnation etc as you would but there was no deeper feeling or any meaning behind their statements. Furthermore there were some explaining the faults and causes.

This is in stark contrast to anything else like this.

(you)

Attached: (you).png (486x394, 304K)

permission given sir

Attached: New Zealand Mosque Jihad.png (633x2578, 957K)

dead muslims make Jesus smile

They already have so much that they can't muster turning up the volume any higher.

If diplomacy is progress, then war is CONgress

His point still stands. You guys haven’t evolved far enough to forsake violence in place of diplomacy. Your expenses only show this

Imagine not realizing that your military does the same things to them that they do to you.

>global condemnation
Outside of your media circlejerk, literally nobody cares-- and probably 1/2 the media privately don't care. Even the response from women around here is:
>when you kill hajis
>lmao

Attached: thats_rad.gif (500x211, 980K)

Until person A kills person B and there is peace. You know what I think? I think what you are telling yourself is what you WANT to believe. How about that mr rational guy?

>daily stormer
A britbong and a stormbong, how nice

thedailystormer is under heavy ddos attack, will it recover?

Well person C will kill person A in retaliation. Then person D will kill person C in retaliation. I can go down the whole alphabet.

>implying you need to know personal lives
Here's a graph on education. 65% of PhDs are registered Democrats. Plus, conservatives on average have lower IQs. Far righties are literally averaging below niggers

Attached: Political ideology.jpg (590x472, 22K)

same. No one I know irl could bother mustering up any sympathy whatsoever.

Attached: 1552837006668.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Attached: 1552839840078.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

We just don't fucking care that they finally got a taste of their own medicine.

Voice of Europe are glowies and are gayer than Daily Stormer

>I don't care that I'm advancing Big Government
Cool story. It's more your low-IQ funeral than mine; after all, I look forward to when you're put in "education" camps

Is that the default response? I've seen this pasted dozens of times. If you are incapable of having an independant thought, then maybe you should stfu