YANG GANG

Why should far-right whites support your guy?

Attached: crop.jpg (720x1280, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for the bag, you idiot

easy, if he succeeds u get 1k bucks, if he fails, USA goes to shit anyway, all in all 1k bucks is enough

More like
*Why should shill for a chink spy that doesnt even has a chance to beat dems like Biden?

They shouldn't

Because some raiding leftists told them to.

We shouldn't, he's an anti-white commie.

Attached: yang trump sweden.png (573x292, 39K)

Because orang Blormf is fucking boomer

Attached: C43D35FE-87FE-44A2-8871-9411754B2C35.jpg (509x484, 33K)

Why should I, as a White person support an Asian Democrat that opposes the pro-White movement?

hardmode: Do not mention $1,000. I'm not swayed by baseless promises of "free" money.

Joe Biden is too fucking old plus there is tons of video footage of him out there molesting little kids. Same problem with Bern - too old plus wrote weird pro rape fiction, kept a soviet flag in his office for years, diehard commie. Too much baggage. They would get destroyed is a general election campaign. Kamala Harris lied about being down wit Snoopy & Tupac back in da day. Fake asss bitch, blacks hate her guts. Beto (aka ‘Psychedelic Warlord’) has too much white privilege. If you look closely, Yang is the only viable candidate for the presidency right now.

Attached: 8C042F2A-E47E-4535-92A6-8EFDF5C3B796.jpg (1194x1280, 87K)

People are starting to understand that modern conservatism (kosherservatism) = All shitskins get Gibbs and whites get to sit back and watch and dont get any assistance.

The fact is, Yang is the only canadite pushing a policy which helps whites.
He wants to give 1k a month to every white in the country. With 2 heads in a household--that 24k a year to white families. That allows for these households to have kids.
Yang is literally helping whites get this bag so they can have kids.
Yang is proposing a positive eugenics program.
There's no stoping yang-gang.

There's no stoping yang-gang. He's tapped into the same memetic energy which got trump elected originally. The spirit of 2015, the spirit of the pramaries no longer sticks with trump. Trump has lost his dynamism. The memetic energy have chosen Yang.

Get that bag 2020

+1000

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo [Open

you guys are that broke, you're going to vote for a anti gun, anti white, commie chink? get a good job its not that difficult.

Attached: 1533693145485.gif (657x527, 102K)

boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker boomer qshner zion don zog don israel migapede bootlicker

$1000/month

>oy vey goy, become a wagie and stop trying to take my hard stolen shekels

No thanks shalom, $1000 better in my pockets than bibi's

You Yang niggers need to prove you're not a single issue voter.
Explain why we should support Yang without references the mythical $1,000.

I had a good job but once I started paying $5000 a month in taxes I stopped giving a single fuck about working and went to the NEET lifestyle. Anybody who works in the modern economy willingly being robbed blind by the government is an idiot. Fuck that.

But the $1000 is the only reason.

Let me save you the trouble of typing out some keywords

>boomer
>get that bag
>opioid epidemic
>MIGA

>But the $1000 is the only reason.
So without the claim that Yang will give you $1,000 you have no reason to support him and in fact would oppose many of his other policies (ex: gun grabbing, supports faggotry, amnesty for illegal immigrants, etc)?

If yang is such a great candidate then you surely could come up with a second reason for us to support him right?

free money to distract you from further undermining of your nation, people, principles and ideals?

yeah but $1000