Bible Thread

>Foretold 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by every person on earth.
>Foretold 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order before they existed.
>Told you to use running water to get rid of germs before people started listening in the 1800s.
>Told you thousands of years ago that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written perfectly by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all foretell Jesus.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel (Mormonism and Islam).
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when researched and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.
>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion, exactly as it foretells will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
>Exposes the scientific fraud and fallacies in evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell and have a permanent ticket to heaven is know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a sacrifice for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFoLaLglVfw
youtube.com/watch?v=BXMA4xOS5BY
youtube.com/watch?v=v49s4HkVFs4
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV
growthingod.org.uk/aion-and-olam.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am getting desperate enough to give it all up and live a monastic life of worship. But my works won't save me and I find it difficult to believe that Christ is God. What do?

Maybe this will give you some perspective about the personal christ vs the nwo christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFoLaLglVfw

Recognize that you don't have to live that way in order to please God, but doing so would please Him. The highest form of making God happy is spreading the gospel. Also, the most important thing to do is preach the correct gospel. See here for example. Soulwinning will bring you joy, even if you currently see yourself being unable to do so:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXMA4xOS5BY

youtube.com/watch?v=v49s4HkVFs4

Attached: 1551096596971.jpg (806x476, 68K)

Based

66 books...or 80?

Read the AV1611

>Apocrypha
Into the trash it goes!

>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
The oldest bible fragments are only 250BC you dipshit.

Attached: hollywood 101.jpg (635x630, 56K)

This is weird:

Second Sunday of Lent. Today's reading.

Luke 9:28-36 King James Version (KJV)

28 And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.

29 And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

30 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

32 But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

33 And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

34 While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

36 And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Attached: nzt.jpg (480x360, 15K)

U r dumb.

Attached: bible-timeline (2).jpg (720x576, 111K)

Wait, you're mixing Old Testament with New Testament and they are not mutually exclusive by any means.

The new testament was written a couple hundred years after the fact.

You're either a jew or a christian so pick one.

Hello i'm a Christ-cuck who believes in a book that copied mesopotamia and the epic of Gilgamesh over 2,000 years after it happened. Oh, this bible also tells me to respect Jews who became relevant in Assyria

Attached: file.png (645x729, 164K)

Old testament foretold and planned the new testament. Jesus appears many times in many ways in the old testament, pointing to the new testament. People in the old testament were saved via the same spiritual rock as the new testament, which was Christ, they just didn't fully understand it.

Gooby please.

>respect jews
>the same niggers that killed my savior
Good try rabbi, nobody's falling for it

Does this mean that direct belief in Christ is not necessary to walk with Christ?

Stop what you are doing now kjv readers and google Ecclesiasticus. its Food for the soul. I read it everyday.

In order for God to even recognize you and your works (although works are not necessary for salvation), you must have a direct belief in Christ.

You can have as many good works as you want, and imitate Christ all you want, but if you don't believe in him being the son of God, dying and rising again, and being the only sacrifice for your sins, everything you do is in vain and you die unsaved.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That's not even close to accurate. Jesus mocked Mosaic law, including your "hands washing." St. Paul said that following Jewish law, including circumcision, condemns you to hell. Christianity was Hellenism lite for diaspora Jews after the Temple was destroyed, period.

Is not direct belief in Christ only a direct belief in your conceptualization of Christ? How do you differ between what is belief in Christ and what is belief in your thoughts?

>You can have as many good works as you want, and imitate Christ all you want, but if you don't believe in him being the son of God, dying and rising again, and being the only sacrifice for your sins, everything you do is in vain and you die unsaved.

How did the people before Christ get saved without understanding the process? Surely you can find Christ without knowing the concept of Christ? Isn't Christ larger than the name we attach to him?

>Anderson
"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."
- James 2:17
Just saying..

come son read your bible.
before christ all men went to hell, but the people who love god went to a place called paradise in hell(Lazarus resting at Abraham bosom) waiting for the coming of the messiah hallejuah.

but when the price was paid at Calvary, heaven was they destination(david psalm the lord shall not leave my soul in hell) for they rose with him in the Resurrection. like job said"But I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last He will stand upon the earth. Even after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God.

praise be to god

Bump 4 Jesus

Not true at all. Jesus was pointing out how the Pharisees and Scribes, etc. were adding onto the Mosaic law and adding on shit that God never said, and making it overly burdensome, complex, and pointless. The law will always exist, it's just that it is misunderstood. It's there to show you that you need a savior, as you can't follow it, and have broken it so many times.

Matthew 5:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You get to heaven by belief and faith in Christ and his sacrifice, not by imitating him, obeying his works commands, etc. That will not be acceptable to him unless you believe and have faith first. I'm not quite sure what you are asking, though. People were saved by doing animal sacrifices in the old testament for their sins, but by doing so, they were having faith in Christ without knowing it, as Christ was the sacrifice to come, and once he was fulfilled, animal sacrifices were no more.

Yes, dead as in a car battery being dead. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that it's not productive or useful. James 2 is about being seen as justified before men.

“But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” - Romans 4:5

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Also: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians 3&version=KJV

>I find it difficult to believe that Christ is God. What do?

Become one of us, pic related.

>The oldest bible fragments are only 250BC you dipshit.

We know that but Jesus spoke of Daniel from his time as an existent book.

>(Matthew 24:15) “Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,)

We also know Daniel was written in Babylon before it's destruction to the Persians because it had information never known before until modern times: The existence of Belshazzar was originally contested as a "fictitious" character. It wasn't until the 20th century that archeological evidence in the form of cuneiforms proved the existence of Belshazzar. Another good one is how Daniel described in detail the walls of the Palace of Babylon before it was destroyed Archaeologists have found that palace walls in ancient Babylon were made of brick coated with plaster.

Attached: JWCuties.jpg (500x500, 96K)

>Jesus mocked Mosaic law, including your "hands washing."

Jesus didn't mock the Mosaic Law. He mocked the Oral Law and the Mishnah which would later on become the Babylonian Talmud which is what religious Jews actually follow today.

Blessed and breadpilled.

Animal sacrifices were no more because the temple was destroyed, and if the more radical Jews had their way they would raze the Dome of the Rock, purge Israel of both Arabs and degenerate Jews, and not only restart animal sacrifices but bring back full Mosaic law complete with honor killings, amputations, and public stonings.

I'm not a Jew, but I kind of want to see it happen.

Dude, have you even read Deuteronomy and Leviticus? It's only included in the Christian Bible so you, as Christian, would know what Jesus was talking about.

Another bump for Jesus!

Attached: 1552594859231.png (508x762, 799K)

JW is a cult. The Bible specifically describes JW as a group of false prophets in the end times.

>Teaching that a literal, eternal, burning hell doesn't exist.
>Teaching soul sleep.
>Re-writing the Bible to fit your corruptions.
>Teaching that Jesus didn't rise bodily (which is required to be saved.)
>Teaching that Jesus wasn't God (which is required to be saved).
>Teaching that only 144,000 people go to heaven when right in the spots that the Bible mentions the 144,000 it talks about a great multitude in heaven that no man could number.
>So much more.

Whenever I bring these things up to JW in person, they stutter and just say "well, that's just your opinion!"

Correct, but Jesus wasn't criticizing the Mosaic Law, aka the Torah, Psalms and Prophets. He was criticizing the extra-biblical "teachings" the Pharisees and Saducees followed which they learned from being captive in Babylon for 70 years. That would be the Oral Law and the Mishna. That's why Jews call their apocrpyal book the BABYLONIAN Talmud. Its "wisdom" borrowed from the Babylonian scribes and sorcerers. This is also where Kabbalah would come from as well.

Blessed and Breadpilled.

works is a expression of your faith.
but works dont mean you have faith.

>>Teaching that a literal, eternal, burning hell doesn't exist.

Correct, not a Bible teaching. A pagan adoption.

>>Teaching soul sleep.

Correct, Immortal Soul comes from Helenistic Greek Philosophy, specifically Plato and Aristotle.

>>Re-writing the Bible to fit your corruptions.

Goes to show how little to nothing you know about Bible history, linquistics, and manuscript history.

>>Teaching that Jesus didn't rise bodily (which is required to be saved.)

Jesus was raised as a spirit.

>(1 Corinthians 15:45) It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

>(1 Peter 3:18) Why, even Christ died once for all time ...he being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit.

>(1 Corinthians 15:44) It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.

>(1 Corinthians 15:50) However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

>(John 3:3) In answer Jesus said to him: “Most truly I say to you, Unless anyone is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

After Jesus’ resurrection he appeared in different bodies. Mary mistook him for the gardener. (Joh 20:14,15) He again appeared, entering a room with locked doors, having a body with wound marks. (Joh 20:24-29) Several times he manifested himself and was recognized, not by his appearance, but by his words and actions. (Lu 24:15, 16, 30, 31, 36-45; Mt 28:16-18) Once a miracle performed at his direction opened his disciples’ eyes to his identity. (Joh 21:4-7,12) Jesus, having been resurrected as a spirit (1Pe 3:18), could materialize a body for the occasion as the angels did in past times, when they appeared as messengers. (Ge 18:2; 19:1,12; Jos 5:13,14; Jg 13:3,6; Heb 13:2)

CONTINUED

>Didnt predict the Holocaust
The true redpill for Christians.

>>Teaching that only 144,000 people go to heaven when right in the spots that the Bible mentions the 144,000 it talks about a great multitude in heaven that no man could number.

The Jesus and other parts of the Bible speak of the Christian congregation in two categories. One is the "little flock" and 144,000 in Revelations. The other is the "other sheep" not of that previous fold. They are in revelations the "Great Crowd" of an uncountable number.

>(Luke 12:32) “Have no fear, little flock, because YOUR Father has approved of giving YOU the kingdom.

>(Revelation 14:1) And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.

>(Revelation 14:3) And they are singing as if a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth.

>(John 10:16) “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

>(Revelation 7:9) After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands.

The Bible speaks of a minority of Chrisitians that's why they are called "little" flock because there is only a few. That is the 144,000 compared to the other sheep who are a "great crowd" and are uncountable. The littleflock/144k are "bought from the earth". If everyone is going to heaven what is so significant about them being "bought from the earth"? The significance is that the rest are not going to heaven but staying on a paradise earth

Attached: Jesus-Hills.jpg (600x600, 121K)

I am familiar with the Bible, I'm just interested in your interpretation of things because they differ from mine. I'm a universalist myself and believe that Christ's will to save every soul is greater than man's will to reject God. In this way, we are away from God only as long as we want to be.

The Bible says that Christ died for the whole world and that in the end everyone will bow down to Christ, after which Christ will present the completed creation to Father, and all that exists will be absorbed into God:

> For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
(1 Timothy 4:10)

> And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.
(1 John 2:2)

>That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:10)

>"But when He saith, All things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him, that God may be all in all
(1 Corinthians 15:27)

>>Teaching that Jesus wasn't God (which is required to be saved).

The Trinity is a Helenistic philosophical idea and pagan belief. Not a Biblical teaching. We know this because of the definitions used to describe it: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, and persons is all Greek metaphysical terms originating in Helenistic Philosophy going back to Plato and Aristotle. The word hypostatic union comes from hypostasis. It is a philosophical idea from Helenistic Greek Philosophy. The Trinity can only be supported with pagan doctrine. These terms and beliefs are not found in the Bible but in Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras. The Trinity can be traced back through old triad gods, Greek Philosophy, and Hindu avatarism.

The definitions of the Trinity itself: Essence, substance, nature, homoousios, persons, hypostatic union are from Plato, Aristotle, and Pythagoras all taught these centuries before Jesus was born. Just trace "hypostatic union" on Wikipedia. It goes straight back to Plato, Aristotle and Neoplatonism.

Think about this: If I started using word like "Means of Labor," "bourgeoisie," "proletariat," "Base and superstructure" and called myself a Libertarian you'd all cry foul and accuse me of being a Marxist and Communist. Why? Because all my terminology used to describe "Libertarian" ideology is all Marxist in nature. You would all call me a fraud.

Why not with the Trinty? That's where the entire definition of the Trinity comes from. None of the terminologies, definitions, and understanding of the Trinity comes from the Bible. It all comes from Greek Philosophy, Stoicism, Hindus, and Pagans.

Attached: Trinity-pagan.jpg (465x308, 64K)

Why is it that every time hell is mentioned, it's described as a burning place of eternal torment? Why does Jesus say "depart from me into everlasting fire"? Why did Jesus spend so much time warning about hell? What is the lake of fire in revelation?

For soul sleep, what about the rich man and Lazarus? What about the thief on the cross when Jesus says "Verily I say unto you, today you will be with me in paradise?" JW change the comma from before "today" to after "today" in order to fit their doctrine.

Ah yes, there's the "it wasn't translated correctly by the 54 scholars who translated it, here let me show you how to translate it the right way" thing the JWs always do whenever you bust their false teachings.

If Jesus was raised as a spirit, what would be the point of moving the rock from his tomb? Why would he tell the disciples to handle him, and that a spirit hath not flesh and bone as he had?

Luke 24:39

“Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.”

The verses you are quoting have to do being having your spirit quickened and being given a lively, born again spirit.

Jesus did not appear in different bodies. Luke 24:16 - “But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.”

Bump

>Pharisees and Saducees
That just means Jews, and modern Jews of today roughly fit into one category or the other.

My problem with JW is that you reject modern medicine as witchcraft and allow people to suffer and die over small things that are otherwise easy to treat.

You have to read your new testament. So much of what you are believing is wrong. Yes, Christ died for everyone, but it is up to them to accept him. If what you are saying is true, why did Jesus say that few be saved and most will be lost? The people bowing in the end are people that have been in hell, as well as the saved. They all bow. It is crystal clear in tens of passages that there are those who make the choice not to believe, and will spend eternity in hell for it.

Well it depends on what Holocaust you are talking about. The original Holocaust was Jehovah annihilating the Molech, Ashrah, and Baal loving Jews by using Nebuchadnezzar and the Chaldeans to genocide Israel and Judah for their apostasy for the next 70 years.

After that campe the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD where the Romans ransacked, killed all Jews, and destroyed the temple.

The third Holocaust is fake.

Attached: Cavallo_Muerte.jpg (453x600, 38K)

OR they fulfilled their own prophecies and wrote about them after the fact when they couldn't. And you have no way of knowing whether or not your entire history was written a hundred years ago.

Why did Jesus say he was God?

John 10:30-33 King James Version (KJV)

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

John 14:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

>The third Holocaust is fake.
Precisely.

jesus tell the disciple to touch him for a spirit doest have flesh and bones.
when he went up to the heavens he return to us as a spirit aka the comforter call thebholy ghost, the life giving spirit, for christ could now come in you.

as for the teaching of eternal hell that not in bible teaching, for the bible teaches that both hell and the demon will be throw into the lake of fire the second death. after all How can hell be eternal when it had a beginning?

everlasting means "to the vanishing point. sinner and devil will vanish, cause god is not gonna let sinner burn for eternity cause that would mean the devil(who has nothing in christ) and sinner have eternal life. and we know that not possible.

thank you jesus

>If what you are saying is true, why did Jesus say that few be saved and most will be lost?

Are you referring to this passage?
>Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
>Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Many wanting to enter in yet not being able is not equal to "not being saved". IN the minimum, it means that at that present period of time they will not be granted entrance to heavaen.

> It is crystal clear
Something being 'crystal clear' is very deceptive rhetoric when it comes to biblical interpretaion. I understand your view and the reasoning behind it, but to me the Bible has given a different set of axioms. Note that we are talking about metaphysical circumstances. There is necessary no reason why either of us should be completely wrong.

>who make the choice not to believe, and will spend eternity in hell for it.
Imo this is mostly satanic deception meant to turn people off the path of God. Our god is both perfectly just and merciful. There is nothing just nor merciful to a permanent punishment for a temporary ignorance. Not by any possible metric.

>Why is it that every time hell is mentioned

It doesn't. Those verses are mistranslated. . "Hell" is a greek word. IN FACT, Hell doesnt' even mean what you think it means. It doesn't have the connotation of evil, demons, punishment, fire, etc. The word "hell" is not Biblical. Its old English but goes back to old Germanic/Dutch HEL. It means "cover." It's where we get the words Cellar, Hall, Hull of a ship, Conceal, and Helmet. The connotation is to cover something completely up. The most accurate use of HEL is Germanic and Nordic where people were buried or covered over with dirt. Thus, they went to HEL or the hidden place covered over place of the dead. Or the HALL of The Dead. This perfectly coincides with the Bible's Sheol and Greek Hades. Sheol and Hades are AMMORAL. Neither good nor evil go there. So it means that's where the dead go in general.

Pagans invented it hell, The Catholic Church adopted it. In the OT wherever you see "hell" the original word is She'ol. She'ol is just the common grave of mankind. In the NT, wherever you see the word "hell" the original word is Hades. It is also just the grave of mankind.

So there are two kinds of hells in the Bible.

One is temporary
>hades
>She'ol

One is permanent
>Gehenna
>Lake of Fire

When Jesus is quoted as saying "hell" it is actually Gehenna. Gehenna means "Valley of Hinnom." It was a garbage dumb that was lit on permanent fire with sulfur. They threw trash in it. When they executed criminals they threw there bodies in it as well. If the bodies slipped out the worms would get it. Thus, Gehenna represents total annihilation with no escape and no memory.

Those in Hades/She'ol are waiting to be resurrected and it's for everyone who has died. Those in Gehenna/Lake of Fire are destroyed permanently. No resurrection for them. THIS is for bad people. Because of the over-generalized translation of "hell" everywhere nobody can understand the truth about death and resurrection.

Attached: watchtower_july_2002_hell.png (1058x1346, 663K)

There are literally tens of passages about people not being saved. It is impossible to read the new testament and conclude that everyone on earth will be saved. Here is another one of about one hundred such passages:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

This isn't even debatable.

Bump for Jesus

We don't reject modern medicine. We just reject blood transfusions. Blood tranfusions are dangerous no matter what. They are so dangerous that hospitals won't take responsibility for them. They demand that either you or the person responsible for you sign a waiver from any damage done from the transfusion itself. Bloodless medicine should be the standard but the Blood Cartel..I MEAN... the Red Cross will do everything in its power to not allow this. Same reason why you will never drive an electric car, have a cure for cancer. Not profitable.

Attached: tumblr_nn1ivuq6kn1s865f6o1_500.jpg.png (500x500, 494K)

See, there it is. This is what I'm talking about. Anytime you pin down a JW or Mormon on how their teachings are false, they resort to the "well that's just mistranslated, we have the right translation over here" thing.

If hell doesn't mean what we think it means, why is it described as a place of eternal fire, torment, and everlasting punishment? What about the rich man and Lazarus?

If She'ol is just the "grave," why is it described as everlasting fire and torment? Why do some people go to "She'ol" and others to heaven if She'ol is just the grave and everyone goes to the grave?

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Is that just a grave they are going to? What about the sheep on his right hand who are going into the kingdom of God?

>
Everlasting is a difficult and polarized word in Biblical translations. Neither 'aion' nor 'olam' are words that can be unequivocally red as "eternal", especially since these words are used in contradictory manner in other contexts. Here is a good article about what I'm referring to growthingod.org.uk/aion-and-olam.htm

>Here is another one of about one hundred such passages:
user is exaggerating. If you could make a convincing case, you would've already made it

>This isn't even debatable.
Sad to see you feel that way.

Even if you redefine the word hell, the bible still talks about the wrath of God being poured out on those who do not believe in Jesus. That sounds pretty hellish.

>John 10:30-33 King James Version (KJV)

>“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)

In what way?....

>(John 17:11) “Also, I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world and I am coming to you. Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name which you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are.

>(John 17:21) in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth.

>(1 Corinthians 3:6-8) I planted, A•pollos watered, but God kept making [it] grow; so that neither is he that plants anything nor is he that waters, but God who makes [it] grow. 8 Now he that plants and he that waters are one,…

>(Galatians 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

>(Romans 12:5) so we, although many, are one body in union with Christ, but members belonging individually to one another.

Regarding John 10:30, John Calvin (who was a Trinitarian) said in the book Commentary on the Gospel According to John: “The ancients made a wrong use of this passage to prove that Christ is . . . of the same essence with the Father. For Christ does not argue about the unity of substance, but about the agreement which he has with the Father.”

Jesus, God, the Apostles, Paul, Apollos, and the Christian Church are one IN AGREEMENT AND GOAL, Not in nature, substance, etc. That's how unBiblical the Trinity is.

I ascribe to annihilationism as opposed to your universalist view, personally. This is just musing but I always thought the idea of the book of life was a way of saying that you will be wiped from eternity, from peoples memory etc. I could be wrong though I just felt that if we have any recollection of our loved ones we could not rightly live in peace and serene servitude to the lord thinking, for instance, your atheist mom is burning in hellfire for eternity. The merciful thing is removal from the book and from everyone's memory or from existence entirely like never having even existed. This is all speculative however but its the only refutation to hell and the concept of universalism. I'm not a 7th day Adventist but am aware they also hold this belief.

I still believe there is hope

Attached: judio converso.png (559x393, 49K)

Why are Christians always dividing each other over pointless bullshit. Why not unite and collect prowhite/proethnonationalist one liner verses from the Bible so we can gotcha the libshits instead of bickering over which word means hell.

Attached: 20602593-CF4A-4966-B0A9-C8B023923261.jpg (338x344, 33K)

Attached: Altar.jpg (1200x822, 147K)

>11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

This is explained here Jesus and God are in union with each other the same way the Apostles are in union with each other (John 17:11; John 17:21), the same way the Apostles, Jesus, and God are all in union(John 17:11), the same way Apollos and Paul are one and in union with each other(1 Corinthians 3:6-8), and the same way the Christian congregation and Christ are all in union(Gal 3:6-8; Romans 12:5).

All are in union and one in deeds, goals, and agreement. That's all. A very simple explanation.

Why would half of the New Testament warn people about being unsaved if everyone was going to secretly be saved? This is utterly bizarre. How about the rich man and Lazarus? Was the rich man saved? How about everyone unsaved being cast into the lake of fire while the saved go into heaven? This is weird. I'm wondering if you're trolling. I have never heard a heresy so stupid. No one on this planet would read the new testament and conclude that everyone is secretly saved.

Because when you "unite," you are compromising the truth. That's the antichrist's goal, to unite the religions into one. Why would I unite with someone who preaches the exact opposite of what the Bible says, especially when the Bible explains that there will be such people preaching such things and to know they are false?

>Why are Christians always dividing each other over pointless bullshit.

Because the Bible warned of counterfeit-Christianity:

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

>(2 Corinthians 11:13-15) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.FOR SATAN HIMSELF KEEPS TRANSFORMING HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT 15IT IS THEREFORE NOTHING GREAT IF HIS MINISTERS ALSO KEEP TRANSFORMING THEMSELVES INTO MINISTERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...

It was prophesied this would happen.

Attached: 1527732331815.png (1868x1054, 2.75M)

Yes, you are right. God the father is not Jesus, but they are both God. They are different people, but they are one in that they are always in unison. God is not dressing up as Jesus and pretending to be him.

>What is the lake of fire in revelation?

>(Revelation 20:14) And death and Hades were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire.

>(Revelation 21:8) But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

>THIS MEANS THE SECOND DEATH
>THIS MEANS THE SECOND DEATH

The Lake of Fire in Revelations is the same as Gehenna in the Gospels. It represents complete annihilation. The reason why it is the "second death" is because after Armageddon some bad people will be brought back to life and be given a second chance. They will fail and die again. A Second Death. Only this time it is forever. So it's not literal.

Second, we know it's not literal because "death and hades" are thrown into the Lake of Fire. How can death and hades be thrown anywhere or into anything? Those are not things, they are conditions and abstracts. That's the same as throwing "numbers and words" into the Lake of Fire. Those are abstracts. So it's not literal. That means after Armageddon death will be no more.

>(Revelation 20:10) And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Yes, this says the devil will be thrown into it and will be "tormented day and night forever and ever." However we know this isn't literal because angels are immune to fire.(Ex 3:2; Judges 13:20). Some angels are made of fire or permanently lit on fire(Isa 6:2,6). A literal Lake of Fire wouldn't hurt Satan.

Attached: 928516_785642311469041_1567290287_n.jpg (640x640, 136K)

Because zionist/jews are constantly usurping Jesus' Kingdom with things contrary to God and men.

Attached: 7d348f28cd98e3d8acae34174b6bad46.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

That is an interesting thought too, but somehow it seems a bit 1984 to simply erase the memories of the wicked from the minds of the good.

>Why would half of the New Testament warn people about being unsaved if everyone was going to secretly be saved?
Because if you don't allow Christ to take the burden of your sins, you are going to have to pay the just penalty for them yourself. Christ is a penalty-free passage to heaven. Others eventually get to heaven too (remember: god will be all in all), but they are going to have to pay the full price of their sins first, as determined by the just law of God. For some people, this time very well could be almost 'eternity'.

>This is weird. I'm wondering if you're trolling. I have never heard a heresy so stupid. No one on this planet would read the new testament and conclude that everyone is secretly saved.
At this point I should ask: are you aware that the concept of eternal punishment comes from one of six schools of thought from early Christianity? In the beginning there were:

Alexandria - universalist salvation
Antioch - universalist salvation
Caesarea - universalist salvation
Ephesus - conditional universalist salvation
Rome - endless punishment of the wicked

You don't seem as well versed as you try to make yourself appear in contrast to me. Not saying you are at fault, just pointing this out.

You’re being a fool. What’s the point of you alone being right if you and all the people who 90% agree with you are bickering with each other and get crushed by a unified antiwhite agenda, ushering an age of nigger witchcraft infused Christianity.

Checkem

>God the father is not Jesus, but they are both God. They are different people, but they are one in that they are always in unison.

this makes no sense at all whatsoever. But it does if you admit you are using Alexandrian Thought, Hindu Avatarism, and Egyptian Mysticism.

Attached: triad.jpg (603x807, 59K)

So what you are saying is there is 1 god but 2 avatars? So does he have a conversation with "himself" at times?

Nah dude some people deserve hell, God will be in the presence of them burning in hell, just like a person BBQ steaks in the back yard watching the bbq pit.

Attached: 1502909432954.jpg (480x480, 51K)

>So does he have a conversation with "himself" at times?
Also known as prayer.

>You’re being a fool. What’s the point of you alone being right if you and all the people who 90% agree with you are bickering with each other and get crushed by a unified antiwhite agenda, ushering an age of nigger witchcraft infused Christianity.

The truth, that's it.

Lmao@second chances. Holy crap.

It's called the second death either because they died on earth (death) or then were sent to hell (death). Hell is a waiting cell for until the final judgment, and those that are in hell, and hell itself, get cast into the lake of fire.

I urge you to read the KJV new testament on your own. Nowhere is any of this "people will get a second chance after already condemned to hell for eternity" stuff in there. It's all external teachings which directly contradict the Bible, and the Bible warns of such teachings.

Thinking others deserve to suffer eternally is as anti-christ as it gets.

As you wish.

>What about the rich man and Lazarus?

The Story of Lazarus is METAPHORICAL. It is not literal. There was no one living after death before Jesus.

>(Colossians 1:18) .... He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things;

>(Revelation 1:5) and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “The firstborn from the dead,” ...

Jesus is the firstborn from the dead. What that means is that he's the first to be resurrected and STAY ALIVE forever.

>(John 3:13) Moreover, no man has ascended into heaven but he that descended from heaven, the Son of man.

>(Acts 2:34) Actually David did not ascend to the heavens, but he himself says, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand,

No man has been resurrected, stayed alive forever, and gone to heaven before Jesus. Not even King David himself. By the time Paul quotes up there in Acts he says David is still in his grave. So it couldn't be David who ascended to heaven.

I drive an electric Mercedes

I said nothing of allowing our neighborhoods to be niggerized; just that I'm not going to unite and call an untruth a truth in regards to the Bible's clear teachings.

Yes it does make sense, in the sense that these three are one (1 John 5:7). As if God were an egg. There is only one egg. It is comprised of three different parts, that are all in unison. Why does Genesis say that God said let "us" make man in "our" image?

Nope, the exact opposite in that God the father is NOT dressing up as Jesus. They are two separate beings, yet one. See my egg analogy.

what happens when you die after jesus comes back then?

KJV vs JB

It not me bro! BOOM HAHA

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Attached: 1543855519948s.jpg (250x229, 5K)

>If She'ol is just the "grave," why is it described as everlasting fire and torment?

It's not. It never was. That's because you are using a Bible that says "hell" instead of Sheol or grave.

Why do some people go to "She'ol" and others to heaven if She'ol is just the grave and everyone goes to the grave?

EVERYONE goes to She'ol. Even Jesus went to She'ol for 3 days. The reason why SOME are in she'ol right now is because Jesus hasn't resurrected them yet from Sheol. He will after Armageddon.

>41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That's answered here and here The reason why fire and death are used together so often is because fire represents in the Bible complete annihilation from no return. Gehenna/Lake of Fire represent total annihilation WITH NO HOPE of ever returning.

depends did you get killed by the word of god riding the white horse and two edged sword coming out of its mouth? If yes then you go straight to hell, do not pass go. Also don't take the mark of the beast.