THE PRO-WHITE DEM CANDIDATE, SO BASED!

Attached: 1552855121662.png (573x292, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vifreepress.com/2016/10/fbi-says-virgin-islands-highest-murder-rate-country/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the yang gang. Bunch of losers.

hes not wrong

I bet if Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes, Puerto Rico wouldn't be a shithole in need ot constant federal dollars. Juuuust sayin.

So he's saying that if they looked arabic he would've sent more help? Doubt it

If Puerto ricans looked like Sweeds they would be able to take care of themself.

Eat shit chink.

If Puerto Ricans were like the Swedes it wouldn't be a violent shithole full of brown people.

Oh wait

If Puerto Rico was white they would've had better infrastructure

Im here to sound the alarm about Yang. Hes just as anti-White as the rest of the Commiecrats celebrating White Genocide and a Brown America, but hes smarter and more nuanced, and he wants to purchase the friction-free death of White America at $1k/month per disenfranchised potential White revolutionary. #YangGang is cute and all, but this dude is the most dangerous one of them all.

Attached: D1PyfeHVAAAD7ws.jpg (269x267, 15K)

Crime rate shot up in Orlando after Hurricane Maria and we took in all the fucking refugees. Funny how that didn't happen after Irma.

If Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes I bet the place would look a lot more like Sweden.

Did Yang just reveal his power level?

Attached: american.donation.png (482x246, 12K)

When Haitians recieve more donations than Glorious Nippon

None of that is PR

NOOOOOOOOO THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE THE NAZIS TO LOVEEEEEEEEE

Hes right, trump wouldve bombed the fuck out of those arabs.

it's not our looks, it's our behavior.
Fuck this Yang fag, he must have hundreds of shitposter larping chan support, because that man is dumb as fuck.
t. beautiful swedish ex criminal 0,001%

Why are democrats using us for political gain again? Let Puerto Rico be in peace.

Of course that people care about people who look like them the most. That's why most people marry in their race or befriend people of their same ethnicity. I know many Puerto Ricans in the USA who marry... other Puerto Ricans.

It is not just a "white thing", Yang.

We are not so violent compared to surrounding countries, but yes, there is a sizable group of violent brown people here that give us a bad name compared to the rest of the USA. Fortunately, the crime here in the Island is very localized, just as in the USA it is localized in some key blue cities.

Personally, I've never suffered from my property being stolen or any violent crime while living in Puerto Rico, not even during the Hurricane, when there was no communication in any way.

Attached: gdp-per-capita.png (548x804, 70K)

This is a good post. Yang is a consensual contract for dying quietly into the night.

Now look at the homicide rate lmao,

Now compare the homicide rate to that of Virgin Islands.

Attached: gdp.png (893x562, 44K)

You know what the sad truth is? Ultimately this isn't true for all the bad reasons. This is how much of a shitty person Trump is and you know that I'm right.

forgot link vifreepress.com/2016/10/fbi-says-virgin-islands-highest-murder-rate-country/

Good thing you have the United States to piggy back off of

This

What kind of retard thought that an Asian Democrat would be pro-white? We just want $1000, MIGApede.

Attached: D1lvfaFX0AAJ5t5.jpg (675x1200, 55K)

Based

Yang is dangerously red-pilled, he is basically escalating the idea of Tribalism as fact
TRIBALISM WILL BE ON THE NORMIE RADAR WITHIN OUR LIFETIMES BOYS!

if peurto ricans looked like swedes, they wouldnt have such a shithole of a homeland. genetics affects more than just hair color, you anti-white chink faggot

Attached: meJYtWL.jpg (906x906, 459K)

Remember that we didn't decide to be American Citizens in the first place.

Our first politicians opposed all American citizenship, but USA insisted.

Your ancestors, not mine, did a mistake.

Attached: citizenship.png (907x476, 67K)

Crushed by force?

What are the odds of that...

Attached: 1524445787124.png (600x400, 43K)

Say hello to your new President.
He has the social media strategy that trump used but he actually has fucking common sense. Plus he's a non white so the left will be happy, but he's asian so the white supremacists will be more likely to vote for him.

Basically this. Yang is a meme, don't fall for their shit.

Woah! So based! GIBS NOW BABY YANG GANG FREE MONEY WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING

reded and basepilled

Didn't Canada take over Washinton DC by force?

>behaviour is related to phenotype
the absolute state of pol. fuck that's why normies think we're dumb.

wait is this the yangfree thread? you guys ever notice the r/asianmaculinity BBC threads slowed with the yang gang spam? probably nothing tho

If puerto ricans look like sweedes yang would die of boredom

Kek.

>I bet if Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes, Puerto Rico wouldn't be a shithole in need of constant federal dollars. Juuuust sayin.
Worth repeating

M O S T D A N G E R O U S C A N D I D A T E

Attached: 1552803854750.jpg (724x691, 298K)

>All races are the same and interchangeable

DELIT THIS

Attached: economy_of_puertorico.png (1202x351, 79K)

if Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes they would not need Federal help after events like Maria. They would figure shit out on their own.

This

Nothing to do with looks. 'Ricans are dumb af while Swedes live in a bubble.

Why would $1000 a month to everyone be the death of whites exclusively? Asians and second generation immigrants are among the highest contributing tax payers in the country.

Faggot weakling detected

I'd rather be around a black man without the nigger gene than the white man with it just saying
Blacks have a higher proportion of people with the nigger gene, but a nigger is still a nigger no matter their looks

cope

DESPITE

fuck chang. just for that comment this nigger better up it to $3000

Yang has actually been ramping up anti-white rhetoric. His supporters are dripping off, with only a few white niggers left raving about free money.

Note: I supported Yang, but never believed I'd get 1000 doll hairs, or thought it would be worthwhile if I did.

>glomph is raycist
>power level

Daily reminder that people who support Yang because of the 1000$ are literally hookers who 'd get fucked by some creepy micropenis gook for a pay.
It's ok to be a hooker. But you have to be aware you are one.

nigger gene?

>If Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes
Are you saying that Swedes are by default not dark skinned and brown eyed? Wow, what a racist

>pink as the main color for Yang

Sounds about right, you're all faggots

Attached: 1just7.jpg (281x180, 7K)

It'll lead to accelerationism. And that's a meme, no country on earth has successfully been created from it for longer than 20 years.

This, to be completely honest.

Attached: 1515392269482.webm (640x480, 2.39M)

The spic truckers there literally refused to move freight there because of getting fucked on pay. Truckers got more power to shut down the country than the fucking military.

>Yang gang threads stop to morn Mussies in NZ
>few days pass
>back to shilling/dilating

Except a white person with the nigger gene still has the capacity to be a white person

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/

Found the nigger

Attached: 1540326173785.png (467x268, 258K)

Yeah and a white pinhead is still white too
Don't give a shit m8 a nigger is a nigger

So you want to make a society of beta males?

If you're implying here that alphas are niggers sure why not?

The eternal butthurt chink. Go play moba CIA zipperhead

If Puerto Rico was full of white people, it wouldn't have been a third world shithole incapable of recovering from a hurricane in a region that has hurricanes in every year humans have ever lived there.

>BOOHOOHOO MUH SWEDE
>MUH IF ONLY I LOOKED LIKE U
>MUH BOOHOOHOO
LMAO

So is UBI pacification or accelerationism? Will it hurt whites exclusively or everyone in America, including Jews, Asians and yang's own family?

lot of great countries have emerged from the ruins and collapse of an empire.

alright here's how we win the election
first off we need to drop the right/left stuff.
our replublic is dead and we need to join forces with our communist brothers to bury it.
2nd all the trump memes we made in 2016, repurpose them into yang memes.
low energy is the new high energy, user.
now we just gotta alienate the base of normies that helped spread our memes.
we don't need those boomers.
if we can do this we'll secure a future for white people and for immigrants who come here for that glorious bag

>Ha dumb creationists who don't believe in evolution
>People stopped evolving 100,000 years ago and all differences are merely cosmetic!

Attached: 1547314458801.png (1692x1936, 452K)

"haha pink are you kidding thats so gay lol i swear im not in the closet i hate pink how can i be gay haha"

You think Jews will go away when the US collapses? You're delusional.
Who cares faggot Yang is a dumbass

What a racist chink.

"I don't want to think my claims through just make the Yangposting stop please!!!!!!"

Attached: 1551838389470.jpg (816x684, 128K)

>So you want to make a society of beta males?
That's the plan user. Do you think the leaders want rebels or a bunch of subservient, docile robots?
Not a hard guess.

I didn't post that Yang is antiwhite retard. Do you know how IDs work?
Every Yang argument is "your a trump supporter". Kys

Puerto Ricans do look like Swedes.

Attached: alicia-vikader-at-euphoria-press-conference-at-13th-zurich-film-festival-09-29-2017-6.jpg (1200x1800, 195K)

Literally never said you were. Nice job dodging again though.

Both are influenced by genetics, so yes, they are related.

my takeaway from all the yangposting is that magapedes will finally get pro-white and stop repeating buzzwords whenever someone on Jow Forums threatens them by supporting another candidate whether it's ironic or unironic.

but fuck them anyway, i'm yang gang just to see the tears of boomers and redditpedes. I don't need to know what liberal tears are like when I can look up 2016 election reactions.

Attached: 1551221883753.png (707x714, 206K)

Phenotype is related to genotype however.

Do you mean "worked like swedes"
Mic drop

would the mayor still have kept water and emergency supplies locked up and hidden?

Puerto Rican officials including that famous mayor is getting investigated for corruption.

You stupid motherfuckers actually support this joke of a human?

Dont be a nigger. I was arguing that Yang is only popular here because he will collapse the US which will lead to rebuild, and you asked if its a matter of acceleration or a matter of Yang being Anti white. I said I dont give a shit because I never argued that to begin with.

Attached: D1v8JN5WsAAfEoW.jpg (615x257, 23K)

Because whites are the most disenfranchised and in the most need of placation. However, this argumentation is literally advocating for whites to join the plantation along with niggers and the rest.

What a strawman. How do you explain Communist China versus Taiwan, Hong Kong etc? North Korea and South Korea? Clearly there is a debate to be had about the weighting of heritability and environment. Your God Charles Murray says there's a 40 to 80 percent variability in heritability of IQ. I'm assuming other traits also have a wide berth.

Yes, we literally have behavioral phenotypes. The brain is a physical organ governed completely by genes.

this is the most classist bullshit I've ever seen

fuck off capitalist scum

what a virtue signaling cuck. also, is he calling puerto ricans ugly?

I bet Puerto Ricans looked like Swedes it'd be under sharia law by now

Based Yang
Fuck drumpf
Fuck whites
Gibsmedat free money