/Yg/ yang gang bitches

I don't know why everyone argues against UBI.

Lets say it does make $1000 the new 0.00. Do you know what that means? It means that illegal immigrants who don't have citizenship will not get the UBI. Therefore their life will literally be unsustainable in the US, therefore they will be forced to leave the US because they can't pay for anything here even if they do work illegal jobs.

Citizenship becomes a privilege and that's how nationalism is started. UBI is the beginning of a technocracy. When there will be a whole department dedicated to locating non citizens to UBI fraud which equates to more deportations.

Y A N G G A N G 2 0 2 0

Attached: images.png (230x219, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only MIGA is against ubi

Israel is pushing for a wall in the US, you idiots don't realise they are trying to help Trump save the white race

and old people.

What the fuck are we going to do. I really want him to win, if he starts making big numbers shit will change and democrats will and could prep him up for pc.

These canidates suck nobody likes them.They bring nothing new to the table. Yangs platform is a radical we all need to fuck over these shitty banks and debt collectors, everything.

I get the most stupid arguements. "Will it come from taxes." has to be the most dumbest.

>Lets say it does make $1000 the new 0.00.
Whatever happens it will redistribute wealth from the oligarchs to the NEETs and wageslaves.

Attached: us_notes.jpg (822x730, 132K)

>accepting help from domestic terrorist

Go be a shill somewere else...before we get bored and flip the script

>I GET FREE GIBBS, HEUEHUEHUEHUEHEEEEEE

Attached: 1549465904266.gif (587x702, 113K)

Lemme redpill you on how welfare works for illegal immigrants

>The immigrants themselves don't get any
>Their anchor babies, which are already citizens, do
>These immigrants make 10 or 11 anchor babies once they get to the US, and all of them get the welfare

Now please dear God tell me what is stopping all of Latin America from crossing over here and abusing the UBI which is far more money than any welfare they get

>Now please dear God tell me what is stopping all of Latin America from crossing over here
Trump's giant failure on his number one promise.

If they were pushing they would have had all our sayanim politicians on board.

lol what are you gonna do? Bump the /ptg/ thread ran by Psycorp? Spam boomerwave MIGA collages and damage control excuses? gtfo

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

YANG GANG 2020 KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Attached: 1552269517655.png (609x407, 256K)

You'd have to 18-21 to get UBI how can "anchor baby" immigrants abuse that?

If you're retarded enough to think Democrats will accept UBI not being available to illegal immigrants you got another thing comin bucko

Best part of it all is that Yang wants to create a national decentralized cryptocurrency and more blockchain technology to go alongside the dollar. He talks about it in an interview.

SPREAD IT TO Jow Forums WE TECHNOCRACY NAO OR COOL CYBERPUNK FUTURE

Attached: GoingTomakeit.png (680x729, 695K)

You mean the millions of anchor babies that are over 18 RIGHT NOW keeping their 35 year old boomer illegal immigrants in the country don't exist?

So american citizens? that doesn't entitle illegals to UBI

Non-citizens and green card holders aren't eligible

>1000 usd have been transferred to your account
>Every month

Because they are slow minded people. Television opinion programmed lemmings. Of course they don't like Yang, the TV tells them not to.

Attached: ButButHesABugMan.png (416x435, 154K)

Attached: 1552859165650.jpg (537x508, 40K)

boomers don't like ubi cause they think it competes with their ssi, no one else has an issue

America is already in enough debt and out of all the people, a fucking asian wants us to go in MORE DEBT.

does yang support cam girls?

>he thinks it matters
>he thinks drumpf is going to pay the "debt"

Stop making duplicate threads plebbit.

Attached: 1552846662553.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

$1000 ain't shit. I want $5000 a month and I want a guarantee that it will be linked to inflation, because YOU BET there's going to be inflation!

not necessarily.
deflation is just as likely as inflation, the increase in purchasing power will lead to more jobs, more companies, more competition. this could drive prices down to the point where we are buying 20 cent hamburgers again

>czec faggot worried about American politics
>spamming this motherfucker! NOT CHECKING THE CAT!

there are already 30 fucking threads you cum drinking faggot! I hope you die of AIDS!

Attached: 1440710709855.jpg (500x679, 49K)

Attached: King of Debt.jpg (888x499, 100K)

China > Israel
youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: 235484FE-90A6-414C-87E7-931A77C0646E.jpg (780x632, 568K)

Sorry but I am not settling for less than 5000/m.

Funny thing: the Kenesian school said that.

That’s like saying people who are not from here can’t vote but still do dipshit?

>Whatever happens it will redistribute wealth from the oligarchs to the NEETs and wageslaves.
Imagine being stupid and gullible enough to believe this.

That subject is taboo on mainstream media. Every sovereign nation has the right to create its own currency without borrowing it from a bank. Every nation that is being forced into austerity should pay back their debt with sovereign currency. This mess all started with the Bank of England in 1694.

Based + red pilled

Cringe + miga pilled

Attached: 153995B3-D675-40AE-8F81-3C3BB3772ED9.jpg (740x400, 80K)

Wow good take boomer. Better vote for blormpf who has done nothing but increase our debt and gave israel the biggest aid package ever

Attached: 7F14A962-03DA-4746-ACE7-2C495CFD89C1.png (750x1334, 1.13M)

Go suck a tiny asian prick you fucking libtard

I'll suck anybody's dick for 1000 a month but big daddy yang's offering it succ free

Rarely, and this man will be adding over $100,000,000,000 in debt every fucking month considering he wants to pay $1000 to everyone. Fucking acting like your so smart.
>"hurrrr durrrrr trump add debt 2 >:("
Every president to exist has added a little bit of debt whilst in office, you fucking retard, so how about you come back at me with a logical statement next time, cause right now, you look like a fucking idiot.

Based and redpilled

I might add that the money the IMF loans at interest is created from nothing yet austerity is demanded upon default, as if it cost them anything to create it.

>MUH DEEEBT
>VENEZUELA
>INFLATION

Stop pretending you know economics you worthless boomer tard

Attached: 1552739033026.gif (550x510, 350K)

lol who cars, $1000.

He can add 1 quadrillion to the debt and I don't care as long as I get my $1,000.