Did you feel anything?

If you didn't feel shocked or appalled by the footage,
it's because you've proabaly seen enough videos/pics of isis executions, beheadings, torture, bombings, trucks of peace and other inhumane acts put on film to genuinely care.
And why should you? Nobody cared when all those other people died.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares when my people are being displaced and killed, why should I care when it happens to them?

I cried user.
This is a board of peace

When you're peaceful you cry.
That's just how it goes

If I didn't feel anything, sans annoyance at the length of this shit storm, does that mean I've been here for too long?

>canada

fuck it dude, who cares

Attached: image.jpg (635x904, 152K)

I thought wall were racist and did not work?

Bored of peace

Attached: 1552690806820.jpg (545x704, 89K)

I didn't feel anything. The problem is the surreal sentiment that has been with me ever since the shooting. I feel like time has been going by faster and like I am in a 'foreign' world, not mine.

Oh, well.

Attached: connundrum.png (1724x1250, 474K)

cucks

So brave. I'm going to go outside and follow a nigger around with a pair of scissors incase the KKK try to lynch him.

it was in New Zealand ffs - who has any interest in what goes on there ?

Let's just imagine an actual mass shooter showing up during this event.
Who bets $5 that those virtue signaling cucks will actually try to stop him instead of running wildly for their lives?

Attached: 1494263048289.jpg (514x536, 54K)

a muslim woman I work with (which is bullshit because she is a bluehaired feminist, muslim when it earns points, turk whore) was crying uncontrollably (you know, instead of working like the rest of us, getting hugged by other leftist scum.

but I felt so good that day I had to go to the restroom for a few minutes until I could force myself not to smile.

may the blood flow for 1000 years

No one was shocked because we aren't able to relate to anyone in real life, have no social life or goals to pursue

Yeah its because I have seen plenty of worse videos. I shared the video with my Dad Thursday night and he told me that when he went to bed, he couldn't sleep for 2 hours he was just thinking about the kids and "hep me hep me" woman.

Me?
I instantly fell a sleep and dreamed that I was beating off in my parents bedroom while they weren't home and woke up with an orgasm.

The biggest effort at virtue signaling and they still do nothing... lol

Attached: D1zCpxxU0AA4lUJ.jpg (658x1024, 167K)

Nice of the traitors to line up next to the invaders.

>not feeling really good about it

new zealand video torrent magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d6hcqugueyeoqqp5qklhvverhrcsqanl&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969
use qBittorrent

>Brenton Tarrant manifesto
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
password: facebookshooter
use 7-Zip

Enjoy.

Attached: renchon.gif (400x351, 701K)

Why should we care, they were only muzz

bunch of degenerate any looking Kafir probably scared off the normal worshippers. Muslims must have thought it was a Lynch mob or a crime scene.

>but I felt so good that day I had to go to the restroom for a few minutes until I could force myself not to smile

fuck... same thing when I was at college trying not to laugh while watching the memes rolling as it was happening

Attached: 5985985.jpg (585x631, 73K)

bizarre i feel the same