Low Trust Society

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: 20190314_131451.jpg (1536x1536, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

Diversity

The school I attended in the 90's didn't have a fence around it. Today there are several layers of fencing in some areas.

Attached: 20140418__3-parleysparkfencep1.jpg (800x480, 581K)

This.
In Switzerland we even have a unofficial to demonstrate that. It's very simple it consists of what kind of free samples/amenities offer to shoppers, we call it the "Migros Index"
>high trust, 90%+ swiss & western europe:
every single fucking store has free tasting samples and a coffee machine that customers can use for free to drink as much coffee as they want
>niggers and trash move in
first thing to happen is the coffee machine is removed and only a few free sample tables around
>it's full off human trash
no free samples and no coffee machine, that's when you know you're in the absolute trash part of the country
It's funny this is done since over 40 years and it matches 100% with every problem district that ever existed.

As a kid, I moved from rural Illinois to Miami. This was the first time I saw OP's pic. I didn't understand why you needed a quarter for the basket. One day we went shopping and some spics approached us in the parking lot and said give us a quarter and you can have our basket. Seemed fine and saved us a 50 foot walk. When we finished shopping and went to dock our cart, we found that they had wedged a dime and a penny in the slot. They took the time to talk us into taking their cart for 14 cents. 14 fucking cents.

Attached: 1547034462090.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Gotta get those kids used to the wire.

I don't even know what this is.
t. 98.5% white county

Shitskins.

hey fuck off why are you charging me a quarter to shop in your shop

Same here, leave my power tools out overnight and nobody touches them. High trust and non "enriched" societies are great

We had regular like yard fence in some spots where the property lines were ambiguous or where you'd rather children stick to certain entry and exit areas. But I was shocked the first time I saw a school with basically prison fencing all around it. What a terrible mindset that must instill.

white kids be cray cray n shiiiiitte

>charging me a quarter
You get it back you lazy fuck.

That's actually quite interesting.

Speaking as a Calicuck, I think the only place I've seen free sample tables on the regular is in Costco (think a giant warehouse that sells groceries, hardware, furniture, clothing, etc, and requires you to be a card-carrying member to come in)

Like the finest rifles and watches, Swiss autism is the finest autism.

a different quarter

I don't understand the purpose either. It's obviously not so sportsballs can't roll into the street.

Get over it

Privacy fencing is nice

I saw a lady put quarters in random carts to be nice to others and I saw a nigger steal them all after she left aldis.

>a different quarter
MUH COMMUNISM!

>Costco
The average household income of the Costco member is over $100k.

>a different quarter
when you absolutely have to keep arguing

Privacy trees and shrubs or patches of woods are even better. I'll never understand why people move into comfy residential areas and then clear out the whole property for no reason. And then their children don't even play outside anyway.

it's a pound actually, and you don't get a different one back you stupid bellend. when you put the trolley back where it came from there's a tool to pop the coin back out. it's like a deposit. morrison's give you a fake coin with a big M on it instead tho

>What the fuck is wrong with people?

tfw not using 3d printed luminescent pepe coins

Attached: IMG_20190317_222459_169.jpg (4608x2592, 2.33M)

fences on schools are to keep out niggers and pedo kikes

The very concept of free anything would get treated with distrust here.

They do this so they dont have to pay some low skill sperge to go out in the parking lot and round up carts.

Americans cant be trusted though, specifically in cities.

>fences on schools are to keep out niggers and pedo kikes

they run the schools..

We need to start quoting medkits more.

Well, that would explain it.

t. not richfag, parents run a business

I experienced that in the US the more rural I got the more likely I was to find free coffee or sample tables. So I think that observation is not only a swiss thing, we're just the only ones autistic enough to note it down.
Member stores have high levels of trust as they now their customers and can deny service to people that abuse it.

It's just small samples of cheese, some salami or a free coffee. Yet people know who will abuse those things to a level where it's not worth it for the business to do it anymore.

And yet, white people can't stop doing everything they can to bring subhumans to their country. Not only blacks, but even asians, you cannot trust them.

wtf is that

That's a solid metric.

you actually don't need to be a member to get into costco. you can just tell them you're buying liquor or picking something up from the pharmacy and they'll let you in no problem. the free samples if you want to.

>be poverty island
>free shopping carts at grocery store
>people take em and dump em by the side of the road

There’s literally nothing to gain by doing this. They just wanna destroy property.

It's a shopping cart you can only use by putting a quarter in. When you return it, you get the quarter back. If you leave it in the parking lot, well, someone else can return it to get the quarter.
Basically, it's a way for stores to get people to put their own fucking carts away.

It keeps costs low.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Wh*tes

None of this would happened if we get reparations

Is this the grocery store “Migros”? I used to visit switzerland a few times from 2013-2016 when my mom lived there and always laughed to myself at the name and would slip it in conversation subtlety with my blue pilled mom like “mom why are the Migros so dirty?” Or “why is migros forced upon us as the only grocery store to shop” it was actually very clean and very enjoyable and I did notice and enjoy the samples or the hot food for lunch. Around 2016 when the refugees started being imported I noticed a lot of places, especially the trams go to shit.

same. my old school honestly looks like a juvi detention center. I'm very happy to not be growing up in this current generation

Fucking yuppie pussy spoiled brat complaining about a fence in his paradise world when the rest of us back then were being shot and stabbed. Lucky bastard.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 27K)

Ummm ...

Attached: pol.png (963x970, 797K)

They both smell like balls too.

well well

Attached: 8E78D7E3-E7B1-4CC4-B2A4-79C548253163.jpg (900x1109, 145K)

Beautiful view around school. I'm guessing Colorado, and some fine digits.

You forgot to demand reparations for the years you spent in slavery.

Pretty much the same thing here
Affluent white areas areas have nothing locked up even just sitting outside unattended, awesome hot food and salad bars with free samples. Employees are happy and wiling to help out. Forgot your credit card? No worries just pay us next time you come in. These features proportionately decreases with race and income.

Then media reports why nig-infested areas have no good stores with only dollar stores, shitty grocery and minimarts. Surely it's because of systematic racism.

Attached: rfd-tide-sfSpan.jpg (395x308, 31K)

Here on tijuanaa security and trust is different

We really have rampant burglary problem where every house has its windows barred, but you can still see in some small stores that give free samples and people here greet you at the public transport and on streets

But the constat exposition to the everyday crime makes the people a little more apathetic each day

Attached: received_322712755027359.png (1125x1102, 699K)

so you put a coin in to use a cart?

Yeah Migros is the largest grocery chain in Switzerland and they used to have a free coffee machine and free samples in every store and every food truck they had till about 15 years ago that went to villages that didn't have a Migros once a week, it was something like a trademark. So when those samples and coffee disappeared people started to go mhhhm
The metric is done since over 40 years by the real estate owner and broker association and something you don't talk much about. They take it as a reliable metric to predict future "land/house values".
Well we got some shit around 2016, but at least it's not like germany, holy shit they took a hit.

Im with you. People dont make any sense. Western NC was beautiful with all the mountains- until people started cramming houses all over the mountains. Now they have great views of other peoples houses on mountains.
Pointless

Good shops sometimes charge a deposit for a cart, but when you return the cart, the quarter or dollar or whatever is returned to the customer.
If you don’t feel like returning the cart, you can leave it wherever, and an employee will come along later to find the missing carts and then return them to the kiosk, and then the employees employer gets to keep the deposit on the unreturned cart, helping to defray the cost if the employee who collects the carts.
In other areas, poor people or kds looking for some extra money will collect stray carts and return them to the kiosk, saving the kiosk management the cost of the employee, and making a bit of spending money for someone with some free time.
In more predatory stores they just charge you for cart rental and you don’t get your deposit back.
In the city I live in, stores just have carts with a sensor that lcks up the wheels of the cart when you try to leave the designated shopping zone, but the carts are free.

Pleasant scenery to poo in indeed.

Fpbp

Attached: yy6rs.jpg (1231x1123, 91K)

People steal these and resell them on fb for like a $1 price fit

niggers

Yes and you get it back when you return the cart to the stack.

this happened yesterday, the new neighbors cut every tree in their yard and now they look right up into our bedroom window. people from desert countries really hate trees, I have found

Nope.

And entire quid just to park? I'm sneaking my lock picks into bongland if I ever get forced to go.

Growing up in the 80s - not a single chain on a single shopping cart.
Fast forward to the mid 90s and the first asylum center - find shopping carts outside it and near it everywhere in all stages of destruction imaginable.

Multicult happened.

Walmarts and gas stations in america, nig infestation levels are marked by prepay gas and everything of any value having a lock box

you put a coin in which unlocks the cart from the pile via a safety belt mechanism. after you insert the locking mechanism when putting the cart away, you get the coin back out.
EZ money for beggars

It depends on the rural areas, because even many of those are being fucked by drugs and degeneracy.
The Midwest is still pretty comfy, though.

i live in a city and constant read whiny liberal articles about "food deserts" in "marginalized neighborhoods". despite the fact that everywhere is served by public transportation and you can get to a fuckin whole foods in 20 minutes or so. articles for some reason never wade into why all the liquor stores and fried chicken shops have bulletproof glass in the shitty neighborhoods

>Live in 90% white, 10% Asian area
>There's free samples of everything at the local grocery stores
>Got basically an entire lunch for free last time I went there including grilled salmon
>Go to ghetto Walmart
>Everything is thrown on the floors, the store closes at midnight (rather than 24 hours like other stores) because there's too much theft at night
>2/3 of the shoppers are black

The segregation and differing qualities of life here should be a shock to any European desu

In a nearby city they just gave up and put a whole stash of the carts outside one of the ghettos because the nogs wouldn't stop stealing them

Imagine being out doing the groceries and seeing this and the first thing that comes to your mind is „man, I should post this on Jow Forums“ HAHA it’s over for USAcels without any social circle to share stuff like this

Tide was actually used as a drug currency. 1 standard unit of tide = $5 worth of drugs. Not even joking.

This sounds like portland

Most stores here gave up on carts altogether and went for cheap plastic thingies.

>Be German
>Work less than the French
>Don't own your house
>Don't have kids

I know you fuckers just spend all day on the internet, don't lie to me

They say we hate them but we actually love them.
>pay extra taxes to educate their children
>free medical care
>give up slots for children in the top universities
>reserve good jobs only for them
>support them in being more of their family over

kek

Anyone have any experience picking these?
I bet they're easy
t. amateur lockpick

> ALDI

hmmm, german engineering

In CA we still have baggers collect the carts. I've never even heard of this shit.

I actually live in a city with a Population of 600,000 and we own a House which is listed at 3,000,000 €. My moms a physician and my dad has his own firm. I’m just laughing at my screen right now

In the 1950s we used to have gasoline pumps that were unattended but paid on good faith. It was like modern-day Japan outside of the bad cities. Totally gone now.

Wtf

Y'all should of been rude as fuck to those New Yorkers while y'all still had the chance.

>In CA
This picture is from Monrovia California.

Your nomenclature is outdated glowbro. The new warcry is "Subscribe to pewdiepie." Make sure you update all your records.

See, the index works. Point on a map where everything is locked down and you know where not to live also those things appear, you know the area goes to shit in the next 3-5 years.

Well I did a road trip around the NE are and then down to the "moonshiner" states, I saw degenerate shit but most areas had at least some trust or feeling for community.

its well known that nazis and muslims works together. they both equal evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

Attached: hitler-admires-prophet-muhammad-and-islam.jpg (610x343, 41K)

>My parents have more money than your parents

How will I recover?

>be me
>came back from Yuropoor land
>went to Tesco and put a Euro coin in the trolley cause its the same size as a pound coin
>push trolley back to trolley place in car park
>some roastie comes up to me
>"Hey you can have this pound and I'll take the trolley if thats ok?"
>yeah sure m8
>1 euro = £0.85
>15p profit

DASTARDLY

file? filament?

Attached: penguinClassics.png (500x775, 119K)

ur mom gets boned by young nurse interns in the supply closet

Trufax. As a former Jew Yorker, the folks in NC were super friendly, but that's way too friendly once Jew Yorkers start swarming in.

That is a solid metric.
Much less autistic, but the availability of self serve food is a decent metric of how shit an area is.

Just 25 centerinos at the Aldi's here. Pretty much the only place I have ever seen this in the US.

This has fallen a lot since they started taking Link(food stamps) and other Gibs programs.

>tide pods was a debasement tactic
im not sure how many levels of irony im on right now

Attached: HDCXrmj6UQAU5HkGCpa52zYVBgmsJgYgsVzIEAP72qs.jpg (648x768, 85K)

>knowing anything about Morrisons
shoo, povvo

fpbp

I haven't even seen a bagger anymore since they started the 10 cent bag bullshit. They won't even bag your bags you brought from home. Anyways I remember the coin thing in the early 2000's. Pretty sure niggers ruined it.

In CA, the thing I see most is some sort of wireless system on the carts that engages a brake on one of the front wheels when it gets out of range.