How the fuck do I make an impact on the world

How the fuck do I make an impact on the world.

All I ever do is rant about how bad shit is, this doesn’t do anything to help.

Do I really gotta go and kill a bunch of people just to make an impact?

What fkn do?

Attached: 36568CDC-CFDC-40ED-B8A5-26E16279C41B.png (1024x682, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q
arktos.com/2019/03/08/archeofuturism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

you have to kill and live stream it

Read

Give me all your money and I’ll make sure I give you some impact back.

calm down with the satire first. then make it a goal to find and marry a white woman

How does reading help?

4k 360 video with a good soundtrack if you shoot up a mosque
thats my suggestion at least

Attached: 1548653305512.png (392x462, 193K)

Yes but you have to live stream it

Worry more about the world's impact on you.
youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q

Attached: image.gif (400x215, 322K)

"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History" -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I try to live a good life. I don't know what to tell you user. There's no easy answer. Thinking about quitting my bug man job.

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me

why do people worry about changing the world. it changes on its own, yet always remains the same. just find something you enjoy that makes YOU happy and ignore what you perceive as bad.

sure, going out and killing a bunch of people is pretty easy actually. but do you really wanna die or spend the rest of your life in some boring prison? naw. just enjoy what you can until someone decides to come make a change on YOU.

Yes.

Why hello there MI5
I don't condone you doing anything illegal, now kindly fuck off

You're glowing nigger

Yes. Start with a mosque.
All mosques, and all muslims are legitimate military targets.
All marxists, all leftists, progressives, fascists, democrats, liberals and labour supporters are legitimate military targets.

We must kill them.
We must incinerate them.
Pig after pig.
Cow after cow.
Village after village.
Army after army.
And you call me an assassin?

I am much more.
I am become Death, destroyer of Worlds.
Kek is my lord.
Terror is my altar.
Rage is my temple.
Righteous fire is my scourge.
My mind is hard.
My heart is pure.
My hand is true.
There is no mercy in my soul.
I feel nothing.
I revel in chaos.
I live in darkness.
I lie in the light.
I will not stop until the task is complete.
This is who we are.

Attached: Enoch was right.jpg (780x713, 166K)

Bunbu ichi motherfucker

dude, not everyone needs to make an impact on the world. just do what you think is right in the space around you. if enough people do small good thngs, then that has an overall good effect on the world at large.

>Do I really gotta go and kill a bunch of people just to make an impact?
No. You can also get filthy rich and pay politicians to carry out your will

Not a bunch. Just one tech billionaire.

>How the fuck do I make an impact on the world.
Find a an actual right wing org to join, so you have real people to talk to.
Find a woman and have White children.
No, you dumb nigger.

it's actually one of the least effective things you can do. killing randoms doesn't do shit except allow propagandists to push a narrative with feels.

This was a huge shooting, 49 dead. It's still just 49, out of thousands and millions. Worthless.

If you want to do something effective, identify and kill some gatekeepers.

focus on you and your kids
this generation is beyond saving

Killing randos wont do it. 20 years of isis and "crazed far right" and not one has ever went after a big boy politician for ceo or a person like soros. Really makes you think

this, your countryman gets it

If you're gonna do it, at least do it to someone like The Guardian or the BBC, but in Minecraft obviously, you've gotta download the custom maps

Actually there was a bernie bro who just walked up to some congressman on a baseball field and shottem up effectively showing you that they have some sort of elite protection as an excuse is bullshit

Kill some fucking jews you pathetic sack of shit. Not muzzies, not shitskins, full, child foreskin sucking, jews.
Or work for the zog and be like Tarrant, the false flagging nigger that he is.

Attached: 1552854436574.png (1870x570, 140K)

i think now rised to 50 dead

Prominent politicians have absolutely been assassinates by muslims and muslim sympathizers.

Well.

I got involved with my local mainstream political party.

Became a useful member of the team and local community.

Became a candidate for election.

Got elected.

The rest is up to me.

Bro, do not try to make an impact. Do the opposite. Let the pieces fall as they may.

Don't work, have as many kids as possible. Smoke drugs.

who?

Don't need to kill, jusk ask nicely and they will do as you say.

Attached: 159466219724.png (664x455, 69K)

Don't work. Have kids. Smoke drugs etcetc

Get an educated. Get a marketable skill. Get married to a good woman and raise wholesome children with good values. Be a pillar of your community. If you really want to go for the brass ring get into politics or become a captain of industry.

It's an obvious false flag, but he's right about it being bad for us regardless.

Yep.

Attached: 5F259B5B-B134-4585-98A6-9C850A0A3B49.jpg (1369x904, 624K)

*education

>What fkn do?
Maybe you should have lots of white babies.

when enough white men start going out and killing on a daily then hourly basis, you will know what to do. you're not gonna have a choice anyway. it's ok user, you aren't alone

Get your shit together before that, son.

By taking part in the discussion you are having an impact. Personally I like to read thinkers on the right and popularize their ideas on places like Jow Forums. It is not much but if everyone can contribute in a small way big changes can happen.
Brenton was a meme made manifest. The ideas were planets on the chans and he grew from those ideas. It is an awesome responsibility so make sure you are planting quality seeds.
In honor of the death of Faye here is an expert from one of his books. Have a read.
arktos.com/2019/03/08/archeofuturism/

Attached: 1516046469685.jpg (703x729, 46K)

>Bug man job
Hi cia do tell more.

Lol leftists can’t grasp our beliefs that’s why they’re leftists

Yes, the more the merrier.

>doom edit
>no straya shitposter face
tsk tsk tsk

Or one politician, or one news caster

>How the fuck do I make an impact on the world.
by changing your pic related name to ' Duke Remove-em"

Attached: thHZKTKVF7.jpg (166x197, 12K)

you know what you have to do

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.46.31 PM.png (720x714, 466K)

Yes. Your ancestors wouldn't have thought twice about it.

A britfuck? Definitely don't load up and kill the fuck out of everyone in the greater London area, that would be a terrible thing and we'd have to give our thoughts and prayers.

cringe

>Santa Claud
Come again?

Join a Nationalist group in your area.

if we all did this the white world would be cleansed in a week

Attached: 453636773.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Just make yourself a better person and try to live the best, most respectable life you can. If you’re destined for greatness, you will find your opportunity to make an impact, and it most definitely won’t involve murder.

We live in a socie

Have white babies. Lots of them.

You can make an impact with money.

You don't have to destroy others, build yourself instead.

yeah, just like the tree of life synagogue shooter.
Anyone remember him?

Then they all turn into literal SJWS Sodomites because ZOG still in control. More white babies by itself doesnt actually accomplish anything

lol at you copers,"just go have muh many white babuzz" I'm sure we'll be able to outbreed billions of shitskins one day soon

No. You could just kill one or two, depending on who you target.

Soon the whole world will be Rhodesia. Get the shorts ready boys.

Unironicly yes

Siege

While I'm a pacifist I always find it odd people go out on their rampages killing the powerless. Take the New Zealand shooting for instance. These people had no real power to do anything. They can't change laws or affect public policy. Best to go after obviously guilty people in the circles of power that are protected only because the justice system is so broken. Attack someone who is using their power to protect evil people from justice. Other than that you could organize politically and run for public office and try to usurp the powerful corrupt people over a long period of time.

seek gf chimp

Kill your peers

They were combatants in this undeclared war, all are. In this instance their weapon is their wombs and the ability to reproduce.
Do you think I should be allowed to fly to Vietnam, establish a white only Christian church, import families and have five or more kids each and do this until my people represent 51% of the country and can control the government and displace the other peoples.
All while I buy their media companies and tell their women not to reproduce and give away free birth control at all the pharmacies I open

Not a bunch just someone high profile. In the media. Don't worry about targeting government they are pretty protected...go for media or talk show host would get the most reaction

Have sex

Yes. What did most of the people you learn about in history class do?
They were killers, bad mother fuckers, conquerors, pain is temporary, glory is forever, user.
What is best in life?
>To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women
-Conan the Barbarian

holy hell, a second happening like that so soon would be wild haha wouldn't it be crazy haha

Depends what kind of impact, democracy is dead in the UK so your only option may be violence.