SATAN officially took over Illinois. Can Republicans fight this or is TRUMP OK with this?

BREAKING:
Illinois votes to teach ‘LGBT history’ to schoolchildren, Republicans furious.

The Illinois House of representatives has voted to require the teaching of ‘LGBT history’ to elementary school students in the state.
Republican opponents have called the measure “indoctrination.”
The measure, which passed by 60 votes to 42 on Wednesday, would require history textbooks in the state to include
"the role and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the history of this country and this State."

Supporters say the addition to the history books will cut down on bullying and show LGBT students that they can contribute fully to society.
Opponents, however, are skeptical.

rt.com/usa/454073-illinois-lgbt-gay-history-school/
WONDER HOW THIS WILL PLAY OUT. I bet Trump has no balls to stand against it.

Attached: Trump possibly closet gay.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

Objecitvely speaking, homosexuality does cause demons to enter you.

That's exactly how it happens.Demons influencing minds and emotions of individuals and those who have no Love and Fear of God in them
give in to those demonic voices and influences of homosexuality.

Attached: Gay filth-SATAN is your FATHER.jpg (1024x465, 158K)

I dont see a problem of including gay history, but I dont like how they are doing it.

Including people who were gay just because they were gay and not because they did anything of note is forced diversity.

What I would prefer is maybe stuff about the aids crisis which has shaped our society and is something that shouldnt be forgotten about. Medical practice, insurance, and bi-laws would not be what they are today.

*insert mandatory Sam Hyde's State enforced homosexuality meme here*

>Republicans furious
Those controlled opposition closeted homos will do nothing but offer tacit objections and then vote for it at the last minute in the name of "bipartisanship". Republicans no longer stand for the family, they are down-low globohomo glowniggers who only exist to give the false impression of an opposition party.

This will for sure provoke muslims shootings and killing those teachers and politicians who voted for it.
Absolute degenerate disgrace.

Yes and people laugh at it, but here is the mechanism by which it works. It makes sense once you understand it:
Sodomy causes a confluence of opposing psychic energies - both pain and pleasure. When you have opposing psychic energies crashing together in an intense way like that, it creates an energy vortex (think in terms of weather, like cyclones and hurricanes being caused by oppositional pressure systems). The demon is able to enter you through this vortex, which is literally opens up inside your asshole. So the demon gets in you through your asshole, and then starts reprogramming your brain so that you can no longer tell pain from pleasure.

If you talk to homosexuals, you'll realize very fast that they often consciously have no ability to distinguish pain from pleasure. They can't tell "good from bad". I spoke to one once, and I'll always remember after I said that to him he said "All I understand is the intensity of an experience". That's all it is to them. That's why they enjoy buttsex. The "pain" is meaningless to them, they relish it. Might sound cool to be free of pain in some way, but this ultimately leads them to a great many negative behaviors, and to causing tremendous pain for their families and anyone near them.

It's all demons. Demons are the cause of it all, and yes even though people laugh at it, they DO enter you through your asshole (as well as other ways, but the asshole is the primary method).

I'm sure this will never be mentioned.

Attached: 1550686786414.jpg (1517x1410, 426K)

Good points, though s/b HS level.
LGBT can be worked in subtly, as in computer or WWII history that Allen Touring was gay.

They'll never talk about how LGBT activists politically threatend and forecefully took over the American Psychological Association to make homosexuality no longer classified as a mental illness. And Trump will just roll over and embrace it all like the boomer cuck he is.

Attached: It's over.png (982x1243, 1.07M)

or this

Attached: 1550854526506.jpg (900x666, 354K)

>And Trump will just roll over and embrace it all like the boomer cuck he is.
YES!!!
TRUMP became massive paper tiger.
What a disappointment.

Attached: Trump-orange paper tiger.jpg (1024x737, 68K)

There is nothing wrong with this. The GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE supports this. Who are you to disagree with him? Are you some sort of tranny from Discord or Shariablue shill?
t. Trannies from Discord and Shariablue shills
STAND WITH YOUR GOD EMPEROR!

Attached: DBC31661-2577-4C2F-9FB1-04F1E512FCA3.jpg (910x612, 184K)

Yeah it will never be as LGBT was never intended to help LGBT people...

Also this pic is related to what am I currently standing for, that is to protect LGBT people who just want love and acceptance from society, while also exposing LGBT organization and corrupt Churches.

Attached: Flag2.jpg (960x614, 37K)

Interesting.

Ass sex demonic degeneracy applies also to men and women who practice this disgusting filthy act.

>that is to protect LGBT people who just want love and acceptance from society,
Keep dreaming LGBT subhuman turds...

Attached: Some countries do this to gay men.jpg (576x768, 85K)

>Tfw you literally shit on bi person for actually agreeing with you and trying to find alternative
Nigger are you fucking ok?

Our State Department continues to officially push the LGBT agenda throughout the world.

The only way you can agree with him is by committing suicide after killing more of your fellow degenerates. And that’s a good thing, freak.

>trying to find alternative
There is only one alternative when it comes to subhumans LGBT.
And GOD has it. Total destruction and removal from this Planet.

Attached: Gay pride-is WHY SODOM GOT FRIED!.jpg (960x919, 113K)

Oh so you are saying that mentally ill people like myself were created by God only to hate us and destroy us... Lmao, go away JIDF, you are not even a hippie if you want to attack people, you literally fucking exposed yourself, congrats fucktard.

Attached: Wat.png (905x551, 125K)

Faggotry is a dead end.

Attached: IMG_0472.png (692x591, 61K)

>JIDF is against degernates
You’re new here. Fuck off back to:

Attached: 57A3C499-C993-436F-9B56-6EBF1DB65BB7.jpg (1024x777, 367K)

God does not create faggots. You are a faggot for not retaining God in your knowledge.

>Oh so you are saying that mentally ill people like myself were created by God
Satan is your Father.
GOD didn't created you to be degenerate LGBT filth, you made that choice at some point in your life.
you listen and acted on whispers of demons, you allowed your emotions to gave in to those demonic voices in your mind stimulating your sexual urges.
DON'T SHIFT THE BLAME ON GOD.
you are to blame for rejecting GOD and His gift of sex, you misused that gift, you chose voice of Satan and his demons over the voice of GOD and His Holy Spirit.

Attached: LGBTQ filth-YOU NEXT.jpg (1023x768, 89K)

You clearly do not understand who are you EXACTLY talking about. I am not one of those degenerate LGBT people you think I am, infact, I was actually pretty homophobic since I was concerned about LGBT devouring our society, but since I found out that I am bi and realized how many of them actually suffer, I've decided to spread the message to all people to give us acceptance and love, also to mention that I am Orthodox Christian who wants to reborn my people into new form, to free them forever from degenerate filth ideology.

So you can kindly fuck off with your homophobic shit and actually discuss about this issue rather than attacking me.

>but since I found out that I am bi
OK faggot. Let's start from the beginning.
What is bi ?

This exactly why it will backfire.
>straight male invents the automobile.
>straight female discovers radioactivity.
>lesbian starts clothing line for dogs.

Then when the kids ask how those LGBT persons lives were changed by their new found success and they read that 40% committed suicide- the kids will be redpilled by proxy.

AMEN!

>black history month
>lgbt history class
>mandatory holocaust studies

Mhm, might as well go all the way and make get rid of math to have more space for more dedicated history classes. How about... cis patriarchy awareness class.

I swear to God, you must be coming from (((Westboro Baptist Church))) right?

LGBT are commies

Attached: 1541869098775.png (400x579, 149K)

Also mind you that this pride flag you see over here does not represent my cause, but the purple one that I posted earlier. So please, go and hate on LGBT movement, but don't you dare attack me for being bisexual, ok?

>SATAN officially took over Illinois
There's been a fucking baphomet statue in the state capitol for years now
>Can Republicans fight this
GOP in Illinois are like natsoc in germany today.
You'll note that the only rally Trump had to abandon during the campaign was in Chicago on 3/11/16, when communists literally shut it down

faggots don't realize they are a product of jewry

Attached: 1539145017198.png (640x845, 740K)

Attached: 1540659412635.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

kill yourself you fucking confused demon infested soul

>LGBT to the power of S

I've officially given up trying to understand what the fuck they're trying to mean with this.

Attached: 1544053637651.png (324x324, 173K)

>but don't you dare attack me for being bisexual, ok?
L G B T
'B' in it stands for 'bi' - bisexual filth.
GOD will destroy you togheter with the other LGBT subhuman useless filth.

Attached: Effect LGBTQ has on healthy society.jpg (1280x854, 209K)

No you you fucking retard, NETCV shall prevail all over your homophobic ideology.

Fags need to be given the G. A. S.

Lmao yes, absolutely based.

I have never met a gay man who:

1. Isn't out for attention
2. Doesn't have a thing for younger men
3. Has made wise choices about their career path

Kindly fuck off you shit eating freak. I only wish that one day we will purge earth from your disgusting unhealthy rotten to the core kind

Attached: 1551870314559.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

cry more boomer faggot

It’s why people that were molested have an absurdly high rate of being child molesters. It’s also why fags have such a high rate of pedophilia. Demons clearing the way for demons.

>calling somebody who hates fags "faggot"
Really nigga?

I hacked your computer and got your selfie...
you are one very ugly looking LGBT turd

Attached: UGLY LIKE SHIT LGBT TURD.png (745x995, 600K)

What’s the most important thing about Alan Turing kids?
>he was gay?
Very good children, that’s correct!

lol...and how sad, but that's how it will be

Lol no. He should have acne due to diesases, less teeth due to having a violent, unstable relationship and idiotic pink hair

For you sweetie.

Attached: LMAOSOFUNNYKILLYOURSELF.jpg (396x286, 42K)

Why does everyone think Trump has to stop everything? What could he even do in this case?

He is a fucking puppet bruh, I mean, President of JEWSA is literally like how Emperor of Japan used to be before he overthrow the last shogunate. Until then, Emperor was like how most of US presidents are today, and the real rulers are shoguns or bankers in this case.

Attached: 1499547412500.png (475x395, 308K)

>GOP in Illinois are like natsoc in germany
Imagine actually believing this shit.