Shills are shitting themselves

Anyone else notice how with this shooting the media is actively trying to Shill that Israel was behind it? They're trying to convince us now that he was Mossad. Now tell me if it really was Israel why would it be pushed so hard? Why not like every other false flag where any and every other group is blamed?
The truth is that (((they))) are scared shitless that others will take suit. It terrifies them that the white man might take his lead and remove the muslim plague from their society. (((They))) want you all to go quietly. (((They))) dont want you to fight back. So how can this be accomplished? Well they tell you exactly what you need to hear to not want to pick up the gun yourselves. They tell you the Jews did it for the first time ever. Because why? Because if you think that Tarrant is one of (((them))) you wont hold him up as the hero he is. After years and years of the terror attacks and innocent death against white nations ONE MAN finally fought back for revenge. ONE FUCKING ATTACK TO MAKE UP FOR HUNDREDS CARRIED OUT BY THE INVADERS. Its not even close to the revenge that they deserve. If you seriously are going to fall for the shilling instead of being inspired by his actions fuck you. I didnt realize how much faith I had lost in the west until this event. It woke me up. There is a chance for the white race and this man was brave enough to show the world that.

Attached: 1551596093894.png (480x480, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you trying to analyze fake news and their bullshit? how come you're not questioning event itself? especially since it's been "reported" by fake news. What if it's wag the dog operation, meaning absolutely nobody got hurt in that mosque except corpses prepared in advance. If there were any corpses.

What terrifies the parasitic Jews about this attack isn't the kill count. It is not the fact that Tarrant targeted Muslims, either.

It is the optics and psychological effect the video is invariably having on impressionable young, white minds.

The psychological power of this one video is so strong, so superior to the propaganda (((they))) have spewed, that SHUT IT DOWN mode has officially been implemented.

They can't control what is unfolding. Millions of white men are being uncucked as we speak. So they claim it as their own, hoping to assert some sort of authority.

But it's over. Brenton Tarrant has started the fire, and there's no going back.

1/10 bait

Attached: natbol operation.jpg (1288x1099, 221K)

>What terrifies the parasitic Jews about this attack isn't the kill count. It is not the fact that Tarrant targeted Muslims, either.
>It is the optics and psychological effect the video is invariably having on impressionable young, white minds.
The effect is that Eco Fascism = crazy retards who make no impact

Watch the video and then think before speaking next time. Shills are looking for a hundred different reasons to make this something other than what it is. Even going so far as to start reporting multiple shooters, making it illegal to possess the video/manifest, blurring his face? They know that this event has potential to inspire thousands. That's why the game has changed. They know he probably just set the wheels in motion for a full scale revolution

No fire. Not going to happen. Everyone will go back to sleep soon. Shhhh

This is obviously pushed by the same people who made the Yang threads.
The fire started decades ago, just that only now everyone can feel the heat, not just us.

Thank you Ameri-bro for wording my thoughts better than I could

Although You might have some ideas about people doing similar shit, you are delusional beyond imagination if you think that muslims will be eliminated or scared by this.
His manifesto simply doesnt make sence
1. Calling muslims INVADERS - calling names to make the enemy less than human is leftist strategy, yes we call shills NPCs but because it is funny and ironically true, calling muslims invaders is simply derogatory, not meme worthy and accomplish nothing more than libtards calling us nazi.
2. Doing it in the Christchurch in the ass crack of the world NZ. Why there? Shouldnt he be doing it in France? Sweeden? Germany? WHY place where muslims didnt do shit. To gather attention yet to not cause furthure development, in Europe this might have ignited a powderkeg and everyone with a drop of self preservation do not want Europeians to chimp out, or the world will burn.
3. In his manifesto there are many questionable things: ban guns, jews are ok, etc.
4. ofc gaza attacks
5. witness with CV of playing a terror attack victom

It was Mossad, but as ALLWAYS jews bite more than they can chew and it might backfire hard.

rare

>His manifesto simply doesnt make sence
It absolutely does. He didn't intend to scare them but to accelerate things.
>It was Mossad
Sure thing.

Tienen miedo,puede o no que lo sea,pero lo que esta claro es que el hombre blanco esta y a despertado,es nuestra hora de que el fenomeno de los chalecos amarillos se expanda en toda Europa y entremos a formar parte del Grupo Visegrado

Attached: 741611.jpg (659x345, 30K)

Are you hindu or muslim, Surinamebro?

Attached: 891823dcacc346e9315865d8f400c61b.jpg (553x488, 110K)

>wheels in motion for a full scale revolution
are you kidding? you pervertariat are trying to enter once again into the river of rainbowlution by using the same trick of relabeling the river into different color? Sorry rainbow scum no soup for you.

user of few potatoes tell me this, how would cucked nation with almost no history fight without weapons? We can fight because we (Europeians) are retarded stubborn like no other on this planet and if needed we will fight to the bloody end but places like new zealand, what will gun control give them? definitelly not wake them up.

>Grupo Visegrado
Acha que há qualquer chance dos poucos brancos em países latinos se despertarem como os húngaros?

Attached: 1544465508934.jpg (681x496, 43K)

A small island in the Caribbean. Only Germanics here. Francos and Dutch.

They aren't afraid of being blamed, they want to be attacked to justify retaliation.

Attached: Cool Text - anal solution 318214781780418ss.jpg (1013x407, 94K)

can you huehtards speak McDonalds for us?

Oldest Jew trick is to play the bogeyman, Brenton Terrant was our guy and the kikes are trying to dissuade and debase white nationalists of every class by claiming he's one of theirs. I hate kikes with a passion but I hate the muzzies just as much, and there's a lot more muzzies than heebs.

>2019
>Thinks this would push the white man to fight back when it's clearly intended to hurt the 'right'

Attached: 1503845432109.jpg (670x671, 79K)

They are Invaders faggot

Attached: funwblacks194-there-goes-the-neighborhood.webm (1024x576, 1.11M)

you guys are so fucking obvious
you have a meeting and after you start creating the same thread with the exact same talking point

They are afraid if, the important thing of all this is that Europe has awakened, this is only the awakening, the skirmishes, this is going to get worse, for a long time the white man betrayed his race, and if we want to recover Europe we will have to unite and create a european league of patriots, make the visegrado is bigger, and look for the heads of Zionists, freemasons and the "elect" who want to destroy

>even going so far as to start reporting multiple shooters,
you're so fucking full of shit incredible

You're spot on with this. Exactly my thoughts.

Attached: 1552680939952.png (379x214, 16K)

Fight the disease, not the symptomes you fucking moron.
meybe they are, but following libtarded strategy of calling names just made theese names meaningless and empty. Also FOLLOWING LIBTARDED STRATEGY. mutt plz

Muslims are Invaders, as much so as the kikes that have infiltrated global governments. They literally shout about how they'll replace is and conquer our women.

Attached: blackst as lemons km n.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

is the spark that the white man needed, the lion finished waking up

It is glorious. Praise Eris. Muslims, Glowies, Media shills, all run around in circles. They fucked this one up big time. Brenton Tarrant is a real muslim hero, he is a unifier

Attached: A true Hero.jpg (640x885, 87K)

Indeed, but it's an interesting perspective to think perhaps the best way forward in breaking Jewish control would be to take out one of their primary weapons. The media, the banks, politics yes are all weapons at the hands of jews. However currently the refugees are a weapon also. Perhaps the correct road is to destroy their artillery one piece at a time?

They want to kill any inspiration anyone might get by seeing something that might make them ready to resist the current order. Jews know that nothing will kill inspiration in a white nationalist like accusing the source of being jewish.

>Shills who are relying on your laziness and ignorance toward the manifesto

This was the real deal, fools.

Attached: 1552845986897.jpg (800x528, 342K)

middle east muslims are 80IQ, they are bearly smart enough to work in modern society, albeit shit job exclusivley. they are not smart enough to do anything on such a scale and without kike puppet masters they are nothing but lost and irrelavent. I repeat, get rid of the disease, and the syndromes will also leave.

>public finally realizes it's the Jews
>that means it cant be the Jews this time
this right here is a good way to tell if somebody is schizophrenic rather than just redpilled

>Oy vey take my banks and broadcasts
>Whatever you do don't take my horde of tar skin Invaders!
Fuck off, white people of European descent can tackle the ZOG and reject replacement immigration. Stop playing the Shell game Moshe

I'm glad others feel the same. Honestly I've been lurking here for years but this is the first time I've felt serious enough to post a thread

Hey OP. is this your attempt to do reverse psychology and pretend like this wasn't a false flag? holy fuck.

EVERY SINGLE ISRAELI FALSE FLAG in 2019 HAS FAILED. ALL OF THEM. THEY WILL ALL FAIL. EVERYTHING ISRAEL TRIES WILL FAIL THIS YEAR.

2019 IS THE YEAR BIBI DIES.

2019 IS THE YEAR ISRAEL DIES.

2019 IS THE YEAR ZIONISM DIES.

Attached: 1547681420644.jpg (675x900, 160K)

I'm proposing we address these issues simultaneously before the later is impossible you simple minded polish sausage.

A Schizo you are

Lol obviously you cant otherwise this wouldn't be such big news

Hey fellow user, your reddit is showing

Attached: 1552839611867.jpg (569x320, 59K)

Well that's quite an anti white statement user, are you sure you're on the right side?

...but your flag is muslim

It’s sickening isn’t it? I’ve never seen such brash jidf. They must be absolutely terrified by Omar uniting Americans against “lobbying”.

And the fireworksi. Gaza? If a random asshole can shoot fireworks that cost fifty bucks over a area and you respond with THAAD misses which cost millions... who wins that attrition?

So yes the narrative being swept away is that people are uniting through color barriers and political parties to end political lobbying and that Israel got goofed into wasting resources by a firework.

>statement
>loaded Question
that is not how you structure an argument

Attached: 1552844138877.png (956x650, 310K)

They are in full damaga control with their analytical masterminds and reverse psychology mind tricks. My bet is indeed, he was a lone wolf, and fucked that mosque up badly. On purpose. With a plan. All the timing checks out, immediately after posting on 8 he went out. Anons there verified the consistency and what went down and minutes after his post the livestream went up. And know those anti white privileged minors are scared to death. Rightfully. They should be. Fuck them up. Fuck them all up bad, for bringing that much harm into our societies, to our men, women and children. Fuck anti-white hate and nationalphobia!

yes, I welcome the actions of Brenton Tarrant, he is an ally of Islam for hunting down western "muslim"

Attached: 1552836573863.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

seriously. mossad is the pussiest western intelligence service. they dont do shit compared to the U.S. british or even the russians. the small shit they do is in cooperation with and full approval of the U.S. and Britain. the kikes have no warriors, they would be instantly destroyed by the muslims ten seconds after the U.S. gave them up. the only thing kikes can do is hide in the dark and influence shit from behind the scenes with money and media

i don’t know who’s jewing who anymore. too many governments funneling millions into shilling narratives online, i used to be able to discern the truth on Jow Forums fairly easily by analyzing aggregate arguments. but now no one makes an argument, or they post an engineered pasta. am i the only real person here? are you all bots?

Before WW's there were many jews that threw away thier tribalism to marry poles, while I cant wait for immidiate HURR DURR poles are jews, what we did was overwhelm them with our culture, not by force but by simply showing it was better, those who did not abandon thier ways hated us for subverting jews with an unimaginable passion.
If your culture is better, and you can show it, you can peacefully overwhelm minorities with it. It takes time but it is both efficient and bloodless procedure.
If You can't deal with minority with on average 20 IQ less than you in your own country then what doest it say about your culture?
Jewish tribalism/culture is extremly resistant and while they own thier holy land they shall not be subverted, they need to loose thier footing, loose everything, loose hope, then they will be able to be subverted

or simply rid this planet of them, that would be more efficient.

Gas
The
Kikes

>france
kek

Stop the paranoia. Beep boo. Beep.

but didn’t the jews take over poland and ruin it after that happened and you had to jettison them again? admittedly might be mixing up this with holland, there are so many similar tales. the shiksa has always been the jew’s greatest blind spot.

All the Mossad false flag is shilling. They're afraid.

Attached: globalism.jpg (1301x1597, 886K)

I am simply anti Jew anti immigration, one of you is posting work an ISIS flag the the Polish user white knights Jews.

i truly think they fear an popular uprising following the gillet jaune
there's a total media black out on it and the AIPAC scandal was too much heat for them they had to do something
so far the event in NZ look like multiples layers operations by multiples organizations namely the masons mossad and the jesuits probably something to do with assassination covering trace and creating a narrative

I keep pointing out, that even if it is a Mossad psyop, it would be idiotic not to still push him as a hero, since it seems like he's gained a lot of traction. Anyone who doesn't think we can retake the west without a war is completely fucking retarded. Really though, what should be the biggest redpill, is how they're desperately trying to get rid of his manifesto, and all the videos. This, and why are (((they))) trying to get rid of this?
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Yes, they were embracing accelerationism from their messianic leader at the time. Pic related. This has been their plan repeatedly. They believed that committing sin would hasten the arrival of the Messiah's kingdom. Sound familiar?

Attached: frankism.png (690x203, 24K)

Israel isnt even a jewish state. It is a joint British Rothschild venture. All the kikes that live there are unwitting shills for european nobility. Israel was just a way for them to get a check on kike money and influence. the real hardcore kikes on the left from New York and Eastern Europe were always against Israel and the left, even the left inside israel is still against israel. They damn well know that they are ashkenazi khazars and their homeland is eastern europe not jeruslam, but they cannot go in the face of that much publicity since it was themselves who created the lies in the first place. Israel was a case of the goyim finally out jewing the jews for once.

>Muslim are not invaders
Are you literally retarded? Muslims are the only true invaders, and they have been the true enemy of our people for more than a thousand years.
Niggers are just rabid animals and kikes are treacherous snakes - but when it comes to our actual enemy, there's no one who has fought and killed more white people than shitskins.

what you posted as no relevance to what you said tho

Anyone who thinks we can retake the west without a war*

>it would be idiotic not to still push him as a hero
thats stupid buddy you don't want the muslim to kill you you don't kill them as simple as that the violence cycle only profit those in power and always have

user I beg, ask yourselves when you read something here
>Is this promoting inaction?
>Does this denounce my beliefs?
There are a lot of disinfo actors currently trying belittle you.

>thats stupid buddy you don't want the muslim to kill you you don't kill them
I really hope that was bait.

Attached: 1546552181874.gif (400x471, 282K)

plus hitler did quite a bit of ethnic cleansing for you. your welcome, we will send you the bill and you are 70 years past due on your rental payments for east prussia

the manifesto is good. i agree with it about 85%, that is good enough. it is the unabomber 30 years and 30 million immigrants later. it actually inspied me to work harder and do more

All you need to know is
Brenton Tarrant killed 50 westernized liberal muslim brought to NZ with the help of jews to destabilize the cultural and genetic cohesion of the country. He is a hero.

Well they were commie jews, and were in commie style, replaced, by new polish and russian commies, not much but still launched my sides into orbit when president Duda apologised for it, fucking memer said outloud that pretty much all commie goverment were jewish and no bots noticed.
There also still things like 45 rules of enslavement of polish nation, written by commie jews for commie jews, but along communism they failed.

Attached: gold.png (996x868, 798K)

Kek, don't ever change Jow Forums

so when does it end ? when everyone is dead ?
don't you know the violence cycle is a recessive pattern that only lead to death ? you really want ww3 so more white die in pointless war and the chosen peoples end up on top again ?
you truly think playing their game is a good thing ?
even if you win will that be a win ?

but most of the jews running poland would have been russian jews, using polish stooges. and even by 1945, Stalin had taken a big chunk out of the jews in the Russian government anyway

as I said before, if you can't deal with average 80 IQ animals then what does it say about you?
the enemy within is far more dangerous then an outside one. muslims will wither and die or get out if you force them to work in modern society, too many terror attacks? do what kikes and russians did, throw pig fat at the terrorist corpses (or saw them in pig carcuses and burry alive in front of thier village in case of russians).
Get rid of (((them))) and muslims will have no protection or anyone to foccus thier radicalism.
Also name calling really doesnt work, especially something as dumb as "invaders" it will become next "literally hitler" sooner than you know it.

When you look at both

pederast hostile Muslim Invaders

and the Jews that promote their immigration through war and open borders

as enemies, yes he's a hero.

>so when does it end ? when everyone is dead ?
Fucking apparently, since Muslims have initiated almost every single conflict with the west since 711 ad.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc&t=2s

because his real flag is israel

I did this to highlight there are two enemies, not to bait with Reddit spacing

>westernized liberal muslim
LOL

Nice try Goldstein.

Attached: 2357D14E-E0A4-411D-AD9E-518CCF800B18.jpg (1024x855, 133K)

It's okay user,aren't we all just shitposting and baiting for the lulz

Attached: 1552844135484.png (640x386, 252K)

> since black cube worshiper have initiated almost every single conflict with the west since 711 ad.
correct it for you senpai

>most of the jews running poland would have been russian jews
that is true, in the first 2 decades after war, but the most jews were in SB, about 90% of ones who tortured people for months were jews sent from moscow with fake polish names that sometimes doesnt even make any sence (eg. Jan Światło) it mey sound like polish word because it is, but you would not meet anyone who ever have that surname.

NZ gun sales skyrocketed.

>David Rosenberg

Attached: disdane.jpg (426x426, 35K)

True tbf

sauce?

I really don't care how you subdivide yourselves.

Attached: 6151562.jpg (703x803, 53K)

If that actually happens... I can understand what OP means now. The 2nd question in your pic answered it immediately. Try to think a few steps ahead, and you get it.

>no proof
kys

Faggot

>Killing Muslims
>To make whites look bad
>Push further antiwhite agenda
>Pushing race war betwen whites and muslims
>ignoring ((them))
>Advance censorship
>Gun grabbing laws
>Shifting the overton window against whites
>Preventing normal fags to get closer and join in

kek, totally not related to Jewish interests

He IS Mossad. And it's no secret this board has kike mods/janitors and we've been raided nonstop lately by you retards.

>Doesnt mention (((them)))
>Real deal
Sure, pal.

Great post and very true. Anyone with an IQ higher than 120 understands that this is the real reason. The Jewish elite do not want White men to be inspired and rise up against them. They want us passive and distracted by degeneracy.